It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tim Kaine 72 Interruptions in VP Debate

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Wow, the VP debate was a disaster for the Democratic ticket...

Tim Kaine behaved as a petulant child ignorant of both decorum and simple rules governing a debate..

What could possibly possess Secretary Clinton to tap him for Vice President of The United States.

I can not imagine a Tim Kaine presidency...
His debate behavior belied him to be a narcissist of the highest order who believes rules do not apply...

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Regardless what the media says, I think the democrats are afraid that they will lose.

They are desperate. They are panicking. They are losing.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Regardless what the media says, I think the democrats are afraid that they will lose.

They are desperate. They are panicking. They are losing.

She doesn't have the support/votes she claims. If Trump doesn't win? People should revolt.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Tim Kaine's debate performance was still 72 times better than Donald Trump's debate performance. Nice try though!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Why would Kaine act like Trump debating? Didn't they realize that that style of debating is why Trump lost the first debate? One has to wonder who is writing these scripts?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Democrats tend towards voter fraud...

While I cannot see Hillary explicitly stating her directive regarding ballot stuffing we can be sure her Democratic minions will do so as they have done since their king FDR ruled with complete power...

Nixon/Kennedy was an essay in stealing an election through rampant voter fraud in the mid-west by democratic underlings...

It is inherent in the progressives mind that they know what is best for the country and breaking the rules is OK if the end justifies the means…
A Marxist view for sure but these tactics were long-ago adopted by the American left..

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Awww ... you mean Mr. Kaine wasn't nice to Mr. Pence?

He directed the action of the debate while Pence was struggling to keep up with the lies and denials?

Pence had one job; make Trump look good.

He failed. All that happened was a perpetuation of dishonesty and avoidance of responsibility on the Trump/Pence ticket.

(Kaine was, admittedly, high-strung in the beginning, but if we'd had to listen to Pence we'd have all fallen asleep.)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Tim Kaine's debate performance was still 72 times better than Donald Trump's debate performance. Nice try though!

I believe the topic of this thread is how many times Kaine interrupted Pence and tried to talk over him (and usually with false or misleading claims about what Trump said, or how he stands, on various issues - almost too many to name here).

Nice try at a deflection though.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Awww ... you mean Mr. Kaine wasn't nice to Mr. Pence?

He directed the action of the debate while Pence was struggling to keep up with the lies and denials?

Pence had one job; make Trump look good.

He failed. All that happened was a perpetuation of dishonesty and avoidance of responsibility on the Trump/Pence ticket.

(Kaine was, admittedly, high-strung in the beginning, but if we'd had to listen to Pence we'd have all fallen asleep.)

I never discussed being "nice".
What I said was Kaine lacked "decorum" required of the highest office in the land..
And the vice presidential candidate was unable and/or unwilling to follow the rules...

de·co·rum
dəˈkôrəm/
noun
1) behavior in keeping with good taste and propriety.
"you exhibit remarkable modesty and decorum"
synonyms: propriety, seemliness, decency, good taste, correctness; More
2) etiquette.
"he had no idea of funeral decorum"
synonyms: etiquette, protocol, good form, custom, convention; More
archaic
3) a particular requirement of good taste and propriety.
plural noun: decorums

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

that statement just shows how incredibly delusional you are.

how bout not political baiting and stick to the topic thats vp's only.

imagine the president overseas discussing with a foreign leader and the vp just interrupting like that, would be very bad for Americas foreign relations
edit on 5-10-2016 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Decorum? LOL. (The fact that you mention that anywhere in the general neighborhood of Donald J. Trump is hilarious.)

VP isn't the highest office in the land last I checked. You seem a bit fact-challenged this morning.

You posted more partisan nonsense trying to spin a relatively unimportant event into something it wasn't.

Pence had one job; he blew it ... epically.

At least Kaine was entertaining and lively. He also demonstrated clearly that the Republican ticket can't even keep their own lies straight.

Best part? Trump tweeting insults while Pence is arguing the the campaign doesn't rely on insults.

Bitter irony for the "win" ... (not.)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Tim Kaine behaved as a petulant child ignorant of both decorum and simple rules governing a debate..

His debate behavior belied him to be a narcissist of the highest order who believes rules do not apply...

-Christosterone

The irony here is priceless. So let me see if I understand.

Ignorant of decorum and simple rules and behaving as a child. Narcissist of highest order who believes rules don't apply = Good for President Trump. Bad for VP Kaine.

How do you figure that???

Oh that's right. As long as it's Trump everything he does is ok but the same stuff is wrong when anyone else does it. I believe there is a word for that....

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Trump interrupted Hillary 50+ times in the first debate. Do you think he also lacks the decorum to hold the highest position in the country?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The vice presidency is an extension of the presidents office thus they run on a single ticket for the chief executive branch officer of the United States…

Therefore it is correct to label the vice president as [an extension of] the highest office in the land...

-Chris

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal
a reply to: theantediluvian

that statement just shows how incredibly delusional you are.

how bout not political baiting and stick to the topic thats vp's only.

imagine the president overseas discussing with a foreign leader and the vp just interrupting like that, would be very bad for Americas foreign relations

I agree but what if the president was Trump? We have all seen his Hillary debate and it was terrible

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You care WAAAY too much about the outcome of this debate. Fun fact: This debate will likely have little to no effect in the polls because no one cares about the VP debate.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

-Christosterone

The irony here is priceless. So let me see if I understand.

Ignorant of decorum and simple rules and behaving as a child. Narcissist of highest order who believes rules don't apply = Good for President Trump. Bad for VP Kaine.

How do you figure that???

Oh that's right. As long as it's Trump everything he does is ok but the same stuff is wrong when anyone else does it. I believe there is a word for that....

This discussion is regarding Tim Kaine's buffoonery in last nights debate...

If you would like to discuss something else then start your own thread..

Thanks for contributing but this thread is about the Kaine/Pence debate behavior..

-Chris

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Trump Flopped the 1st Debate

Kaine Flopped the 2nd Debate

Both for the exact same reasons.

Yet oddly no one on either side can keep things straight.

When Trump flops for these reasons the left is all over it and the right defends him, calling Trump the winner.

When Kaine flops for these reasons the right is all over it and the left defends him, calling Kaine the winner.

In the end the only clear conclusion is, both the left and right are completely utterly biased, delusional and clearly hypocrites.
edit on 10/5/2016 by Puppylove because: grammar and spelling

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

The vice presidency is an extension of the presidents office thus they run on a single ticket for the chief executive branch officer of the United States…

Therefore it is correct to label the vice president as [an extension of] the highest office in the land...

-Chris

Wrong.

See US Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, Clause 1.

The fact that you're doubling down on this ignorance shows exactly how absurd your argument is.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You care WAAAY too much about the outcome of this debate. Fun fact: This debate will likely have little to no effect in the polls because no one cares about the VP debate.

Aren't you the guy who types long winded diatribes decrying how much he doesn't care about the subject he is pontificating upon???

Thanks for contributing.

-Chris

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join