It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Tim Kaine 72 Interruptions in VP Debate

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:58 AM

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:58 AM
a reply to: Greggers

No, I know you're not the OP ... they seem to want to only discuss their own misunderstandings of the structure of the US government though ... that's why I referenced them ..

I'm with you on the optics ... but, just as a turn of the screw ... I'd have described Pence as "dull, self-contradictory and boring" and Kaine as "high-energy, aggressive and fun."

I guess the only quibble I have is that optics are in the eye of the beholder ... Kaine is hard to look at? LOL.

Pence looks like an undertaker. A constipated one.
edit on 5-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:59 AM

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Christosterone

You care WAAAY too much about the outcome of this debate. Fun fact: This debate will likely have little to no effect in the polls because no one cares about the VP debate.

Normally that is true, but when only being offered two frustrating candidate options this election, those that are undecided are going to try to find some solace in their choice of vote this November. MCCains choice of Palin was his downfall.

I gave you a star because that is a good point, but I still doubt this debate will really change things one way or the other. I see it more just reinforcing people's biases. It's going on in this thread. I guess we'll find out in the next few days what happens.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:59 AM

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Decorum? LOL. (The fact that you mention that anywhere in the general neighborhood of Donald J. Trump is hilarious.)

VP isn't the highest office in the land last I checked. You seem a bit fact-challenged this morning.

You posted more partisan nonsense trying to spin a relatively unimportant event into something it wasn't.

Pence had one job; he blew it ... epically.

At least Kaine was entertaining and lively. He also demonstrated clearly that the Republican ticket can't even keep their own lies straight.

Best part? Trump tweeting insults while Pence is arguing the the campaign doesn't rely on insults.

Bitter irony for the "win" ... (not.)

You keep repeating this tripe in thread after thread. I am glad you waited to get the main stream medias talking points before commenting on the debate. It was clear to any reasonable person that Pence won, so your anti trump leaders had to try to come up with an excuse to make Kaine look like he did good.

What exactly did Pence not defend Trump on?

Kaine screamed about taxes every other topic. Pence showed that Trump took allowed deductions, and asked Kaine if he does the same, which of course Kaine didn't respond to.

Kaine said Trump was mean to women. Pence said that it was Hillary and her campaign that was relying on insults to win, and that they couldn't defend her record.

Kaine brought up deporting all of these illegals. Pence outlined Trumps plan that we have to make the border safe first and then deal with illegals.

Kaine brought up Trump saying Mexicans were rapists. Pence pointed out that there is a lot of crime from illegals, and showed that Trump said some of them are good people.

Kaine said Trump said countries should get Nuclear weapons. He was misleading when he said that as he kept bringing up Saudia Arabia, and when Trump said this in a speech, he clarified in that same speech he didn't mean nuclear weapons for them. Pence outlined that their plan would mean that we would work with Nato but they needed to pay their fare share.

Pence did his job just fine. He refused to get in the muck about mean things Trump said, something Trump would have been smart to do. he focused on how bad of a direction the country is going. Kaine made himself look like a fool by constantly interrupting and trying to blame Trumps taxes on everything.

Oh, and how good of a job did Kaine do at defending the attacks on Hillary?

What was his defense of Clinton using the foundation to accept foreign donations? He just said the foundation does good work, and then mentioned Trumps charity.

What was his defense of the private server and emails? just saying the FBI cleared her.

What was his defense of her horrible tenure as SOS? To falsely claim that the Iran deal would ensure Iran would never try get nuclear weapons.

What was his defense of Pence saying even Bill said Obamcare was a disaster, and Hillary want to expand on it? No comment.

And so forth.

Yet you and your friends in the main stream media ignore all of this, and just say Pence didn't defend Trump.

You bias is showing again. Many Trump supporters on ATS admitted Trump lost the first debate, and said things like his demeanor was a big reason for it.

Now in spite of overwhelming evidence, you and anti trump people claim Pence failed epically in this debate.

So don't be surprised when people don't take your comments seriously when the next debate happens.

Here I can give the anti trump response for the debate sunday.

"Hillary crushed Trump! Trump is a racist, and he hates women! Hillary is awesome and does everything the best! She is such a policy person! Oh and Trump didn't answert anything, and Hillary answered everything!"

You can copy and paste that Sunday if you like.

edit on 5-10-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:00 AM

Really decorum being defined by a trump supporter. Amazing .
I guess trump is the example right?

Of what not to do.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:04 AM
a reply to: Grambler

You're the last one that needs to cite anyone for repeating the same things in every thread, Grumbler.

Pence couldn't stand up for even ONE policy position that Trump has made. He directly LIED about virtually everything he said.

And for god's sakes, stop with the insipid personal comments that you try to bring into every thread: you don't speak for "the people" of ATS, no one cares about your silly opinion of me, and more than that, folks see the same arguments from you no matter what the topic is. When you're not paraphrasing, you're desperately trying to be insulting ... you just aren't very good at it.

Surely, if you're so interested in what our fellow ATSers think, even you aren't that pompous and out-of-touch ... GET SOME NEW MATERIAL.
edit on 5-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:05 AM
Thread closed.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>