It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well If This Woman Publicly Supports Trump, It Tells Me Something.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

So............none of this really happened?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

How many sources do you need?
Why should I do your work for you?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

That's not London.

So I don't know how it is relevant to what I asked.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

"I think he's going to win ... Yes, of course I'm going to vote for him. He's going to run the country as a business. He's going to negotiate. And he knows how to make decisions." –Ivana Trump

Ok if your ex-wife you cheated on and divorced and treated badly, comes out publicly and supports you, that tells me quite a bit.
In other word this person isn't nice but he can do a good job, and that's more important, it would be awesome if we could have it both ways.
But America just can't have a nice statesman win this, if it did; Ron Paul would be finishing his second term right now.

Its amazing what settlement money and payoffs can do.......

This the same woman that changed her tune about him raping her after his henchmen called her and her attorney and threatened them with ruin if she spoke?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit[
quote]So many people have been made stupid during the last election cycle in the states, that you have people out there who would be prepared to believe that up was down if told with enough flair, hypernationalist waffle, and marching music.

You say this almost jokingly, this up is down, this black is white, this in is out, almost as a joke, but I am beginning to wonder if it is a joke at all. I'm noticing it also. That both the fervent on the right and the fervent on the left seem to be arguing with the same points the same validations. It seems that we are in some kind of Twilight Zone 'mirror world' where two different people supporting supposedly opposite political opinions seem to be standing right next to each other in front of a mirror to do their preaching yet when we look into the mirror, what would be the reflection of one, is exactly like the reflection of the other. And neither of them notice that they are saying the same things.

Ah, there is the image I was looking for. The old Star Trek episode with the two guys from a dying world and one fellow is white on the left and black on the right, while the other is white on the right and black on the left and they go off and fight for eternity.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
OH! He's going to run this country as a business. What's that mean for us? Is he gonna cut us paychecks? Give us vacation time? Retirement benefits? Health benefits as well? Is he gonna fire people? I hope he fires all the social justice warriors. That would be refreshing. What would firing people mean, anyway? Deportation? He's gonna deport all the SJWs? I'm all for it.

I'm still voting for Vermin Supreme, though.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
I get a pretty good idea of why we won that war

You're welcome.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yeah, thanks for showing up late and leaving all the groundwork to the professionals.

The point is, that my grandparents knew right from wrong. It's a shame that modern generations appear to have lost sight of the lessons history has taught us about how things work out when supremacism and scapegoating override insightful and rational thought.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Yeah that was of course was in the uk news for ages,what on earth has that got to do with you implying Britain is no longer British and Muslims are taking over?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

While you lot helped I would thank the Russians more.
edit on 5-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Yeah, thanks for showing up late and leaving all the groundwork to the professionals.

We wanted to allow you the opportunity to prove you could still succeed on your own. It was sort of like standing back and letting grampa have a go at cutting his own steak before recognizing there was a serious problem there and intervening.

History has taught us that invading forces often come bearing a "help me" sign, not a sword. America has a unique history in that regard. We fooled the # out of the indians, took this country over, and here we all are... that fact offers a certain perspective which I believe the unconquered majority of Europe is woefully obtuse about. WE KNOW what happens when you welcome too many foreigners into your land, and throughout history it hasn't been pretty.

But hey, what do I know? I'm just a nationalist.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

While lot lot helped I would thank the Russians more.

Russians, you say? Well, you're also welcome, then.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

www.vanityfair.com...

BTW, I know the problem is confined to a few cities. Enjoy your immigrants,I will be sure to recommend the UK to those who wash up on our shores.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You might find this informative.
www.vanityfair.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Honestly what does two pages about all this have to do with the OP? why the derailment?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

But hey, what do I know? I'm just a nationalist.

Precisely.

Thank you for ending your response in a way that makes my counter argument without my having to lift a finger. Always a pleasure burdman30ott6.
edit on 5-10-2016 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical error removed.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Attention Please -

Please return to discussing the topic of this thread. Thanks.

Do not reply to this message.

link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: TrueBrit

So many people have been made stupid during the last election cycle in the states, that you have people out there who would be prepared to believe that up was down if told with enough flair, hypernationalist waffle, and marching music.

You say this almost jokingly, this up is down, this black is white, this in is out, almost as a joke, but I am beginning to wonder if it is a joke at all. I'm noticing it also. That both the fervent on the right and the fervent on the left seem to be arguing with the same points the same validations. It seems that we are in some kind of Twilight Zone 'mirror world' where two different people supporting supposedly opposite political opinions seem to be standing right next to each other in front of a mirror to do their preaching yet when we look into the mirror, what would be the reflection of one, is exactly like the reflection of the other. And neither of them notice that they are saying the same things.

Ah, there is the image I was looking for. The old Star Trek episode with the two guys from a dying world and one fellow is white on the left and black on the right, while the other is white on the right and black on the left and they go off and fight for eternity.

One represented the elitists/racists and the other represented the oppressed. Both had hatred for each other. It makes sense the oppressed would hate their abusers/handlers. Why shouldn't they?

I watched this just recently since BBC has been running TOS.
edit on 10/5/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on Wed Oct 5 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Terry, the issue is this, as I see it anyway.

The players on this stage, the writers who have been providing the narrative, the directors, all have become both tired and lazy. Rather than placing players in actual confrontation, with genuinely different views, they have ensured that all their players are essentially operating from the same manual, with the same lines, same movements on the stage, the same motivations and the same methods of showing their status to the audience.

But in a similar fashion to the way that for some, Metallica just cannot make a bad album, many are simply unable to call foul, and push hard enough to get someone not on the playbook, elected. Trump is fantastically wealthy and right wing as one can be, without slipping into a coma upon seeing a student protestor. He is in the play. Hillary is fantastically wealthy, and as centrist as you can get by PROPER standards, which means she is to the right of optimum by several hundred miles. They do not differ significantly, save for the fact that one is, and one is not a career politician, but their methods and their morality are near identical. That is to say, that they haven't any.

But where are the genuinely off the playbook candidates I wonder? Well, no one had the imagination to vote for any of them, and that's all she wrote.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join