It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well If This Woman Publicly Supports Trump, It Tells Me Something.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

That's an interesting comment.

So.......it sounds like you equate "Nationalism" with something like neo-Nazi Hegemonists, or maybe in the US we'd call them NeoCons.

But your grandfathers were "Patriots", not nationalists, because they were fighting Nazi "Nationalists". My grandfather fought alongside your grandfathers in WWI to defeat the nationalist "Huns" of the would be German Empire. He would be classified as a Patriot as well.

So.........I suppose you equate Trump with "nationalism" just as you would condemn the anti-immigration far right in Germany, (and Hungary) as nationalists. In the US the only people who call Trump supporters "nationalists" are the leftist MSM types and liberal politicians who came up with that label to combat anti-globalist agenda. In the US, the Trump supporters less identify as "nationalists" as they do as "Patriots" tying to save the US from the Open Borders program and job killing free trade agenda of what they see as the Globalist Marxist elites.

Interesting distinction; and to my memory, this is the only election I recall the term "nationalist" being used.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Devastating huh? Kaine had Pence defending Trump half the time and defending himself the other half.
Pence was cool and calm and a big pussy.
VPs are the attack dogs. Kaine played his part well.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

If you have to ask, you haven't been paying attention.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Hiring the best and then not paying them.

Everybody loves their kids that doesn't prove ANYTHING.
Abused children love their parents just as much as the children who aren't abused.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

a reply to: Blue_Jay33

That is bogus.

If he is not "nice" then he cannot do a good job, because what is needed is compassion, and all he knows is hatred, intolerance and greed. But whatever, justify his presidential candidacy any way you like. Does it even matter any more? So many people have been made stupid during the last election cycle in the states, that you have people out there who would be prepared to believe that up was down if told with enough flair, hypernationalist waffle, and marching music.

The hell with the lot of it.

Then there are people out in the UK claiming they can mind read. I'm sorry but no, you do not know what Trump knows, you do not know what others believe, you do not know the IQs of others. Speaking of bogus, the bellyaching disguised as compassion and tolerance is exactly the opposite.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: thinline
Look at Trumps kids and grand kids, looks how he treats them. That's pure love.

Particularly with Ivanka ...

#retch

This...
I truly worry.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I guess I have not being paying attention either?

Please educate two British people

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

That is bogus.

If he is not "nice" then he cannot do a good job, because what is needed is compassion, and all he knows is hatred, intolerance and greed. But whatever, justify his presidential candidacy any way you like. Does it even matter any more? So many people have been made stupid during the last election cycle in the states, that you have people out there who would be prepared to believe that up was down if told with enough flair, hypernationalist waffle, and marching music.

The hell with the lot of it.

Two words, James Earl "Jimmy" Carter Jr.

Nice guys finish last.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Well I live here so it's kinda hard to take that comment seriously.

The fact you don't want to name your sources speaks volumes.

Is it wingnuttery.com?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Or maybe she HAS to say nice things about him.

Some sort of deal he made during the divorce, but I have no proof of that.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

For an American to call oneself a patriot, while being incompetent to identify the root cause of the problems America faces, is laughable. Patriots do not shut their eyes to the big, deeper picture. They are fundamentally connected to and aware of the real root problems in their country, of which immigration and free trade agreements are not one. They are symptoms, and one does not treat symptoms, one treats disease, with the eventual result that symptoms cease presenting. Immigration is a symptom, largely speaking, of the fact that western governments have spent decades destabilising the middle east, just as America destabilised the nations south of the Mexican border, by assassination, and economic sabotage, which are a matter of record by the way and not up for debate.

Western nations have toppled leaders in the middle east, hired new ones, and funded and equipped rebels and terror groups in the region, as proxies against the Russians, FOR DECADES. Our governments have used those assets as bogeymen to justify expensive wars which have cost our nations trillions, but which have made huge profits for companies fortunate enough to have been used to shore up the effort. Oddly, many of those companies are owned by people our leaders are VERY good friends with, or better yet, are part owned by our leaders and their government cronies. This is not a coincidence in the least.

So, when western folk elect these meddlers who keep spending vast amounts of taxes, on wars which serve only to line the pockets of their friends, while fighting enemies we have been PAYING to create for years, where are the people meant to go? The people our bought and paid for intelligence assets have been hunting, where do they run? The people whose homes we have destroyed, whose parents we have killed, whose entire nations have been gutted by wars WE pay for, that our western tax money pays for, where do they go?

Where does the lad from Mexico go, when his nation is run by cartels because the CIA like having someone on their doorstep that they can go to when they need to sell some coke for cash, or hide some weapons, or make a deal that should not be done, under the noses of people who trusted them, and should not have? Where should someone from one of the many other South American nations go, when the dictators installed by the US run their countries like dirt, and hold all the cards? It was not their doing that placed them in the unenviable position they are in, so why should they stay and suffer, when they could come to the place from where the power comes, and remain under the umbrella that protects it for long enough for the PTSD to calm down?

Patriots in America know that the US government is the only real problem the people face, and they know that because they are prepared to see things fairly and realistically, rather than looking outward for a cause. They know that the rot is within, and are prepared to meet that problem the hard way, not by taking the easy way out and blaming the victims of deliberate foreign policy criminality, rather than the perpetrators of it. Furthermore, a patriot would be proud to support an immigrant, because he knows that they would not be where they are, if it were not for the behaviour of his government, would be happy for the chance to do right by someone, someone done very wrong in the name of his nation.

Nationalists do not feel any such need to be fair, understanding, compassionate or realistic. They prefer to blame things outside their nation for its woes, rather than to seek out and combat the CAUSE of the symptoms, because they prefer to be blind rather than to see, because it is easier for them, simpler, less taxing, and a hell of a lot less frustrating. Trump exemplifies that. His followers, his die hard fans exemplify it. Witless, shallow, incapable of understanding or caring about the fact that the things they are so vocal about, are actually caused by wars the west began, that putting up a few million more immigrants will not NEARLY correct the balance of justice in the favour of their much loved nation, that it is their nation which is in the wrong, not the immigrant. Patriots love their nation well enough to see it for what it really is, nationalists simply sing the anthem, thump the chest, and hate. There is a BIG difference.

edit on 5-10-2016 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical and editorial improvements.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Why would any one vote for that behavior for president?

You all crying about him interrupting is hilarious.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You have some rational reason to place great faith in the ex-Mrs. Trump's political position?

Why?

Because she serves their purpose of propping up their candidate. The second she says something negative about Trump, they'll throw her under the bus.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Her endorsement has 0% relevance..what are her qualifications?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Nobody can properly straighten out this country but I would rather have Trump try than Hillary and that Kaine. I wonder if Kaine has the sign of Kaine on his forehead?

Why couldn't Bernie have won the primary, and why didn't the Republicans get a better candidate on the ticket. I feel betrayed by the government we have because they gave us these two options.

I will follow whoever wins, maybe the one running this world has a reason for having these two run for president. I thought god didn't like deceivers, oh yeah, he is not running this world.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Her endorsement has 0% relevance..what are her qualifications?

According to her VP last night she has been focused on the same thing all her adult life, evidently she is determined to be the best deceiver that ever lived. Evidently she has been serving the American people, serving them what? Serving us a line of crap is what lawyers do, they twist things to get their clients the best deal.

Don't get me started on trump, I just think he is the lesser of two evils. His boasting is kind of getting really old
edit on 5-10-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Hmmmm, so basically we're all made victims by the greedy Corporatists and the greedy political elites who do their bidding.

And of course, there's also nothing much of anything we can do about it EXCEPT to quit paying taxes to the evil Western governments who use that money to hurt people to profit from pointless war making.

Check........quit paying taxes. I have! I'm retired! So now I'm a leech on the system depriving it of at least some of the money needed for guns and bullets!

And I understand you're hatred of Trump and his supporters. Personally, I've never been a fan of Trump. But I also know HRC will be no better and she's nothing more than another Council on Foreign Relations toady who will continue the useless wars.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
She'll get sued if she says anything negative from that gag order Trump slapped her with, lol you trumpets are something else.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Such a great guy this Trump is, cheated on her for years breaking up a family because Trump doesn't keep commitments, just a swell fella!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Her kids are integral parts of Trump's campaign.

Of course she is going to support her own kids.

It seems like you and other Trump supporters are desperate to find justification for your support of him.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join