It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Years Ago, Hillary Voted For A Massive Border Fence

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This thread is hilarious!

The mental gymnastics to bury Hillary for this but give Trump a pass on flip flopping.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

The mental gymnastics to bury Hillary for this but give Trump a pass on flip flopping.

That's the best you can do? Disappointing.

edit on 1-10-2016 by Steak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Steak

Yupp. Why don't you care that Trump did the same thing?

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
She wanted a wall, she was AGAINST GAY MARRIAGE BIG TIME, treats women like crap and children, blames others on what she is a racist, bigot, sexist, anti feminist, war hawk, liar, HILLBILLY have you heard her accent from old videos ? lol

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: TheBulk

Not debunked, for Trump supporters it's Denial. There's nothing to debunk, there is only his words which can be seen anytime thanks to the Internet. This isn't some vaccine conspiracy because it's not a conspiracy.

I was talking more about Obama's alleged deportations, but your quote was misrepresented as well. He was talking about a subset of ILLEGAL immigrants from mexico.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Whatever either Clinton or Trump does (or tries to do) while in office, it will be bad, and stupid, and idiotic.

It is soooo easy to prophesize accurately these days!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
US population, something like 70% live paycheck to paycheck. Does not surprise me at all we have these two candidates. Only thing I have enjoyed about this race so far are the leaks and everyone scrambling around. Why scramble around? The public is too stupid to care anyway and even if some bombshell comes out nothing will be done about it. Both candidates and the President caught in a big bag of lies and nobody cares.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hey, not to be #ting on you guys' pissing contest - but there's a fence across a lot of the US, and this is different than huge wall.
That's the context of this "scoop" I do believe.

I'd still rather put a fence between my neighbor and myself than a wall. There's a difference, no?

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Mental gymnastics?

Trump wants a wall; he and his followers are racist xenophobes.

Hillary wanted a wall? She's a brave noble hero who should be applauded.

ha

(post by Steak removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Steak

SNIP

Donald Trump, btw, has divided you (America) in ways I've never seen before.
When she (Hillary) wins (and she will), Trump and his supporters will do their best to solidify this divide. This is the "Movement!" Trump keeps talking about. But hey, wtv. Have It Your Way™!

The "movement", bowel or otherwise, will live on and prosper 24/7 on TrumpTV.
edit on 10/3/2016 by eriktheawful because: Removed quoted material that was removed by staff.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: xuenchen

Should give you a reason to support her.

I can't trust her for her words.

She has been proven to be a wild uncontrolled liar.

I think she lies more than she doesn't.

Like when she called TPP the "Gold Standard" but now is against it.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CigaretteByrnes

Hillary supporters are racist xenophobes, the American People will show her what happens to politicians who Divide America. She's going to lose.

When she (Hillary) wins (and she will), Trump and his supporters will do their best to solidify this divide. This is the "Movement!" Trump keeps talking about. But hey, wtv. Have It Your Way™!

Hillary and Obama are the ones dividing this country - the results can not be denied.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's a good "reminder" type topic about how Hillary Clinton was all gung-ho on the border fence passed by Congress back in 2006.

She was convincing then, but now seems to be against the "Trump Wall" and also seems to be in favor of the Obama policies about immigration including the "selective" enforcement and circumventing.

This should keep voters and supporters scratching their heads for a while.

What WILL she do if elected President?

FLASHBACK: 10 Years Ago, Hillary Voted For A Massive Border Fence

The Secure Fence Act of 2006’s stated purpose was to check the flow of illegal immigrants, drugs, and other illegal goods into the U.S. by erecting a double-layer fence along large swaths of the border. The law also generally increased funding for border security, authorizing funds for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to purchase cameras, drones, and other assets.

At the time, Hillary Clinton said the law was the only possible fix to a seemingly endless torrent of illegal immigrants entering the U.S.

“There isn’t any sensible approach except to do what we need to do simultaneously: you know, secure our borders with technology and personnel, physical barriers if necessary in some places,” she told the Council on Foreign Relations.

She's very convincing here ----

Physical barriers in some places != a stupid idea of building a wall paid by Mexico that has no actual chance of ever happening.

I'm going to keep repeating it: Stop being an idiot.
edit on 2-10-2016 by IsntLifeFunny because: (no reason given)

(post by Steak removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Hillary supporters are racist xenophobes, the American People will show her what happens to politicians who Divide America. She's going to lose.

Hillary and Obama are the ones dividing this country - the results can not be denied.

Hey, looks like we're in a land lock.

Sure, the Liberal gov. didn't do much to IMPROVE these divides. It wasn't really for a lack of trying, either. It's just some of the policies were (are) flawed. To put all the blame solely on them would be unfair, though.

Trump burst through the door like the Kool-Aid man with a match and some gasoline and proceeded to set everything ablaze (of glory?)

Recipe for disaster. Perfect storm. Whatever you wanna call it.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Sure, the Liberal gov. didn't do much to IMPROVE these divides. It wasn't really for a lack of trying, either. It's just some of the policies were (are) flawed. To put all the blame solely on them would be unfair, though.

Trump burst through the door like the Kool-Aid man with a match and some gasoline and proceeded to set everything ablaze (of glory?)

Wrong again, this has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with Obama & Hillary.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Wrong again, this has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with Obama & Hillary.

I know what were talking about, homie. The point was Donald Trump, already at a handicap, will not be changing anything. He will not unite your country. He will continue to do just the opposite.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
10 Years Ago, Hillary Voted For A Massive Border Fence

Fast forward to 2016.

She still trying to build walls.

Apparently some people have a right to firearms, and some don't.

Sure don't want to get caught on the wrong side of that WALL.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join