It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Years Ago, Hillary Voted For A Massive Border Fence

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Here's a good "reminder" type topic about how Hillary Clinton was all gung-ho on the border fence passed by Congress back in 2006.

She was convincing then, but now seems to be against the "Trump Wall" and also seems to be in favor of the Obama policies about immigration including the "selective" enforcement and circumventing.

This should keep voters and supporters scratching their heads for a while.

What WILL she do if elected President?

FLASHBACK: 10 Years Ago, Hillary Voted For A Massive Border Fence

The Secure Fence Act of 2006’s stated purpose was to check the flow of illegal immigrants, drugs, and other illegal goods into the U.S. by erecting a double-layer fence along large swaths of the border. The law also generally increased funding for border security, authorizing funds for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to purchase cameras, drones, and other assets.

At the time, Hillary Clinton said the law was the only possible fix to a seemingly endless torrent of illegal immigrants entering the U.S.

“There isn’t any sensible approach except to do what we need to do simultaneously: you know, secure our borders with technology and personnel, physical barriers if necessary in some places,” she told the Council on Foreign Relations.

She's very convincing here ----

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Should give you a reason to support her.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
So what's changed? Demographics. Now it's just pure pandering.

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

Should give you a reason to support her.

I can't trust her for her words.

She has been proven to be a wild uncontrolled liar.

I think she lies more than she doesn't.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

And she did it without calling Mexicans rapists and criminals while assuming some are good people.

And don't pretend Obama's administration hasn't been deporting illegals in mass either. He's beaten Bush's record.
edit on 1-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I can't trust him for his words.

He has been proven to be a wild uncontrolled liar.

I think he lies more than he doesn't.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm gonna take a trick out Trump crew.

www.cnn.com...

But while he's argued during his running for president that he wouldn't support any further restrictions to gun access, that hasn't always been Trump's position. Trump previously argued in favor of banning assault weapons and supported "a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun," a position he articulated in his 2000 book "The America We Deserve."

That's because in a 1999 interview and in his 2000 book as he was considering a run for president then, Trump said he was "very pro-choice," though he added in the interview that he hated "the concept of abortion." In that 1999 interview with NBC's "Meet the Press," Trump said he would even support women's rights to "partial-birth" or late-term abortion. Trump now wants to ban all abortions, except in the case of incest, rape or if the life or health of the mother is at risk.

Oh and Hillary sucks and it is no surprise that she is taking a different stance on something now than she has in the bast.

edit on stSat, 01 Oct 2016 18:30:09 -0500America/Chicago1020160980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Obvious plant.

Just my .02¢.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Shillington Inc went under so sadly I am currently looking for work.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

And she did it without calling Mexicans rapists and criminals while assuming some are good people.

And don't pretend Obama's administration hasn't been deporting illegals in mass either. He's beaten Bush's record.

Yawn.

For the billionth time.

Trum DID NOT call mexicans rapists and criminals.

He called rapists and criminal illegals, who commit rape and crimes, rapists and criminals.

He did say Mexicans were good people and many Mexican US citizens are valued employees.

And Trump definitely did not call young black people "super predators who need to be brought to heel."
edit on 1-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Well he said some are good people.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
As much as I despise Hillary, I'm getting sick of the media digging up all the 'he said, she said' crap from many years ago.

It's a stupid witch hunt.

Majority of ATS posters, if you went back and looked at their entire posting history you'd see contradictions and hypocrisy. It's human nature to an extent. We all evolve. But this is getting to be beyond ridiculous for both candidates. It's akin to digging up member's posts from 2006 and saying 'remember when you said this??? Opinion disqualified!!'.

Give me a mother f'ing break.
edit on 1-10-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Look that has been debunked for a while now.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Hillary is racist and xenophobic.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

His words? What are you even talking about? You could just go to the gov't website that deals with immigration and border patrol if Obama's words are so vile.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

No, he did, loud and clear. I know you're a trump supporting conservative so of course you say he is clear of all charges. Trump hasn't done one thing this election that makes his supporters ponder if he's in the wrong. Trump is always right, trust me, we all get it. Talk about a yawn fest.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Not debunked, for Trump supporters it's Denial. There's nothing to debunk, there is only his words which can be seen anytime thanks to the Internet. This isn't some vaccine conspiracy because it's not a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Oh wow, look! A video of Hillary back when she might, just might, have had a tiny little sliver of honesty still in her. And even, some bit of wisdom?

Lol, or, am I just wishful thinking?

Yeah, I'm just wishful thinking.

Amazing what politicians will say and do when they pander to voters for the ultimate seat. Quite simply, honesty goes out the window. It's all about that bass base.

Good post, x!

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Good Post - Once Again Trump Is Proven Right.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join