It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zapreuder Film

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Because I can't I don't have all that computer stuff you guys have so I have to rely on you guys to do the posting.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If you have windows, use MS paint.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
hey tiger let it rest, if anything in this video looks like a gun fired by the driver it is the area i have marked. the area you refer to does not look like a gun at all. it is a almost constant white spot probably the sleeve of the driver, the only thing it does is move a little to the left. no muzzleflash, no recoil nothing that looks like a gun fired.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Dude,I think I see the gun.Use the link that Frayed1 posted and save pic 316.Open it with a viewer and zoom in to were the bottom of the steering wheel would be,I think thats the gun in his left hand.

Couldnt the driver have just drawn his gun he is a body guard,and not fired it.

[edit on 27-1-2005 by kpatrickm]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Just listen to me Fryda post that Image that you posted but without the Aarow and I'll walk you threw it.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
[edit on 27-1-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
I was reading last night about the Zapruder film being tampered with inmmany ways...and if you look, it does appear that the head shot came from behind in the film because the blood spews out of the front of his head, but then if you look at the autopsy photo with him lying on the slab, there is no damage to the front of his head....The Zapruder film was tampered with to make it look like the shot came from behind.....also in the film a few frames after the head shot, the blood just disappears....and if Jackie went onto the hood to pick up a piece of his skull, then obviously the shot came from the front or Grassy KNoll as we all know it did....while the FBI or CIA or whoever had possession of that film and beofre it was released to the public, it was doctored up a great deal!!
Actually, there are a lot of theories about the Z-Film being tampered with but none of them hold up to scrutiny. There are some splices - the cause of which is still being debated - but there is no real evidence suggesting that the film was intentionally altered to point to one conclusion over another. The Z-Film remains the single most important piece of evidence in the case.

If anything was tampered with it's the autopsy photos, which don't match up with either the wounds clearly visible in the Z-Film or the eyewitness testimony from attending physicians and nurses at Parkland Hospital, or their initial records, for that matter.

Wounds were magically "moved" from one location to another (Gerald Ford himself moved the official location of the back wound a few inches so it better lined-up with the alleged Magic Bullet trajectory), and it's pretty obvious that the autopsy pictures of the head wounds were modified quite a bit, ostensibly to make them "less gruesome" for the public.

Bottom line is that the entire case reeks to high heaven, but one of the few pieces of evidence that remains reliable is the Zapruder Film.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kpatrickm Couldnt the driver have just drawn his gun he is a body guard,and not fired it.
It's possible that he could have drawn a weapon, heck, it's possible that he could have blown the car up with an atomic bomb, but it simply didn't happen that way.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
One comment, one question:

1) Tiger, if you have any photo program you can put a line on a pic. It's about the easiest graphical thing you can do on a computer.

2) If the driver is shooting then how come nobody in the vehicle even looks in that direction? Wouldn't that be a natural reaction?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The angle of where the diver would have shot might not have matched up either.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Anybody think about the obvious? why would you shoot the president wheny you are in the front seat out in the open??? that to me doesnt make any sense. Not to mention no one at the scene mentioning the possiblity of the driver shooting the president. And if he did have his gun out it was probably to check if the president was all right and maybe to defend against furthur attacks.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Here is a frame by frame look at the film...I've been a lurker for a few weeks, love the site, thought it was time to post something so I joined. These images are pretty clear...maybe someone can find something here about the gun. I'm not seeing it

www.assassinationresearch.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Use the link posted and save pic 316.Open it with a viewer and zoom in to were the bottom of the steering wheel would be,I think thats the gun in his left hand.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It's the sun reflected off the passenger in the front seat's head.....and the "sleeve" is the edge of the curb....

Obviously some of you desparately want there to be a gun in the driver's hand...but THERE IS NO GUN! Get over it. Move on. Find something new for us to dispute.....

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hi. I am new to the site. I have been watching for about 2 months. Finaly decided to register.
I wanted to post a site that has a good case for William Greer being the assassin with the deadly shot.
community-2.webtv.net...
I have seen different "versions" of the Zapruder film. On some, the film was clearly edidted when seen frame by frame. Some have cut out the driver and front passenger, sort of lessened the widescreen. I don't think there is a authentic version available, but I believe that the activity on Greers behalf, seconds before the fatal shot and on all the versons, show that he shot the fatal shot. Also the second shot fired, which debunks Arleon Spectors theory.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
It's the sun reflected off the passenger in the front seat's head.....and the "sleeve" is the edge of the curb....

Obviously some of you desparately want there to be a gun in the driver's hand...but THERE IS NO GUN! Get over it. Move on.

Zabilgy there are a lot of things I am desperate for 1 of them is not for there to be a gun in this drivers hand.By the way u r looking at another part of the photo from me.The object I c is black,I dont think a reflection would b black.

[edit on 29-1-2005 by kpatrickm]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Post a picture of what you're talking about then....you are at least the second person on this thread to talk about a black gun....which you can somehow see within a big black shadow....but anyway, humor me....no one who sees this "black gun" has yet to post a picture of what they are talking about.....how about you, you have a picture of that black gun?

[edit on 29-1-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I could say there is a 10 foot tall yellow alien in my back garden but noone will believe me until I produce evidence.

You guys have had several days to outline what you are seeing but have failed to do so, I can only assume you are having a laugh.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Thank you flyer.....hell, maybe the headshot came from a particle beam weapon shot off a satellite from Cuba....just as likely as that invisible gun!

[edit on 29-1-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Notmindcontrolled Welcome to ATS!

Nice link, that's a new one to me.....some eyewitness testimony that I have not seen before....the mention of the smell of gun powder in the vicinity of the president's limo for one, and those that claimed they thought the SS driver was shooting "back at the assassin".

That site also says the image of the gun in Greer's hand was bleached out of the film, to make it appear it was just the reflection off Kellerman's head.
(That might not be so hard to do, especially if we're now viewing copies of copies, copies of enhancements, etc. )

One other thing , that makes me tend to wonder about the 'retouching' idea.....when the Zapruder film was shown years ago, the head shot was not sooo bloody! Whether it was toned down then - to protect our sensibilities from the gore - or inhanced now to draw our attention to it, I could not say.....but I believe there has been a change. ( The above mentioned site states something along that line as well, but I had made this observation myself, a few years back)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join