It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zapreuder Film

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
The one I saw wasn't even from the same angle I don't think, pls correct me if I'm wrong I've been to bed since I saw it.

Don't know what film you saw...but the Zapruder film, is from the same spot, from where he stood...

Maybe you saw a different film ?

The one I have is "supposed" to be the un-edited version ( according to where I got the frames from )...

The link is here but the site is down now ( go figure
)...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
www.bvalphaserver.com...

This is a good discussion on the driver doing the shooting and has some good sites.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by theghost88
www.bvalphaserver.com...

This is a good discussion on the driver doing the shooting and has some good sites.

Yep that looks like the clip.
Look realy close you can see the gun the flash and GOSH smoke.
Looks like a .45 auto type gun.

Here's the link:
www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

You can open the pic with windoze pic viewer and enlarge it.
The driver looks back real quicke to check his line then looks back again shootng as he does. The front passenger looks back first as he moves out of the drivers line of site to give him room. It's plane as day!

[edit on 25/1/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
That's the video you're baseing your views on ???

The vid I have is much clearer (sp ?) and larger, I don't have a place where I can upload it too, but if anyone can host it, I'll be more than glad to upload it...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
RIGHT BEFORE The President's head explodes look at the passanger's (the guy next to the driver) head then immediatly look acroos and you'll see the driver's hand with a gun and when The President's head explode's you'llsee the driver pull the trigger right befor his head explode's

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Sorry don't see it...

Can you point to the vid you are seeing ?

Because I don't see it in mine...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
And we are talking about the Zapruder film ?

Not some other film ?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
What bothers me about the Zapreuder film is the flicker and at least one black section that includes several frames. For years the film was shown with no mention of why there were these 'flaws' .....yet they were definitely there....finally just a few years ago one documentary mentioned there had been a break in the original, and it had to be spliced, losing a few frames.
Here's part of the 'time line' that explains it on another site.
"8:00 am(Nov 23)
Stolley is waiting at Zapruder's office when Zapruder arrives. The film is screened for Stolley. Stolley agrees that LIFE will pay Zapruder $50,000 in two installments for print rights to the film. Stolley leaves with the original and perhaps the remaining copy. The original is sent to Chicago where the LIFE editorial staff has assembled to prepare the new issue to be on the newsstands the following Tuesday, November 26th. During the preparation of black and white copies, the original is broken in several places by photo technicians. Splices are made."

Just above that paragraph, they mention there were 3 copies made, 2 being given to the secret service....it sounds like the third was the only one that broke while being copied by LIFE.....so if the other two are whole, why can't we see those, the ones that would still have all of the frames intact???

It's in the nagging details that leave so much room for doubts to grow.

[edit on 25-1-2005 by frayed1]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well...

The flicker...someone corect me if I'm wrong...

If I remember right the film was recorder @16 FPS, normal TV is 29.97~30 FPS, hence the flicker...

For the record I think there were 3 shooters and 4 shots...

First shot... behind, a miss, and injured the guy by the bridge...Second shot...the troat shot, from the front ( the bridge ) and to the left...Third shot...the one that got Gov. Connely...from behind Fourth shot...The fatal head shot, front and to the right...

JMHO...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
When the House committee on assassinations was in session during the 70's, my congressman was on it, (Hal Sawyer).
He pointed out that Kennedy wore a heavy brace for his bad back that effected his reaction movement to the bullet impact.
He also said he had no problem shooting the bolt action rifle 3 times in 5.5 seconds, even though he was a terrible shot. (at least at deer camp).
Will we ever know the answer to the crime of the century?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Pause the film at 3:14 then let it go to 3:15 then to 3:16 and pause it look at the driversleft hand right across the passanger's head www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Here's the direct link to the video that suppousedly shows the driver shooting kennedy...what I found VERY interesting is that the govenors wife looks right at the driver during the fatal shot. This film just looks so obvious it makes me wonder if it hasn't been edited in any way to make it appear as if the driver is shooting.

Following up on what other people posted about Jackie climbing out the back. In the last frames you can see her mouth open in either a scream or shock. Also, when she realizes JFK has been shot in the head it seems as if she throws him down, this makes it seems as if she's not trying to really perserve whatever life might be left in him, but rather just trying to get away.

HOWEVER, I don't entirely buy the trying to get away thing because she probably would have fought back against the SS member who tried to get her back in the limo.

Thank you to the poster who linked to this site...definetly worth a look.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Sorry... looks like the same one I've got ( only mine is not in Real Media ). and still don't see it, your link is too dark...

And mine doesn't have the music added...

[edit on 25-1-2005 by Jedi_Master]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master
Sorry... looks like the same one I've got ( only mine is not in Real Media ). and still don't see it, your link is too dark...

And mine doesn't have the music added...

[edit on 25-1-2005 by Jedi_Master]

Alright watch the stablized one that repeats at the top of the page or download the one there for Quicktime.

I also just found a frame by frame of the fatal head shot.

www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Yes....

I've seen that one several times now, and I don't see the driver pull anything out, nor do I see the smoke from the drivers gun...

Got anything better ????

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Jedi_Master you gotta look harder, it's not that hard to see it.

And no that is not what the original vid looked like. The one on that site is just a very low res GIF image file not video.
But you can still see the driver shoot the gun, if you can't see it it's cause you don't want to.
Open that pic with windoze fax and pic viewer and then enlarge it one or two times and watch the driver, you can't miss it.

[edit on 25/1/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Couple questions: why is there all of that black crap all over the screen that seems to creep up just before the headshot, concealing, somewhat, the driver and passenger?

What does Mrs. Connally have to say? What about Jackie? Surely they must have known if it was the driver shooting or not.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It looks to me if JFK's head explodes AFTER the driver lowers his right hand(i take it its his right hand you think hes shooting with)

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
If you look closer...it doesn;t look like a gun, it looks like the top of the passenger's head in the front seat and it just appears that the driver is looking back to see what's going on. I do admit at first glance it looks like it could be a gun and it's just before the head explodes, but take a closer look and again it really appears to be the top of the passenger's head....

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I couldn't find the vid either, but plenty of places to buy it ! Its probably copyrighted.....

how did the driver aim ??????

I've always felt JFK was hit by high powered rifle shots, and from more than one rifle......

[edit on 26-1-2005 by radagast]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join