It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous - Message to the United States Government 2016

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hi ATS.

So anonymous 'official ' youtube channel have posted this video:

So basically they pretty much declare war on US.

They are talking much about what we all already know, the government is corrupt, voting is useless, how they strip us of our(yours) rights.

They really try to talk to the people, us, in this one telling us to get up and that the government cant withstand if we, the people go together in this.
We must declare war on the government, we must overthrow TPTB. Anonymous says they are done with them not listening to them and that we all should get up.

What do you think about this?

I dont really know myself. I mean, its nice to see them acting up on the government- also when you think about all that with Julian Assange. Maybe they are somehow acting together? Maybe something really is around the corner? Imagine if they hacked all the billboards in time square with a video, waking up people, but can and will that ever happen? Will it even work?

I myself dont think this will help anything, but the thought is nice you know.
Tbh I dont really know what to think about anonymous anymore - all they do is making videos and DDoS people if they are disobeying.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
They seem to be doing a fairly good job of hacking the DNC and Hillary.

That is how we found out about her e-mail server to begin with.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It's on the Power of the People

Two of my favourite Alice walker Quotes:

"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any."

"No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow."

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ypperst

Heres a thought! To have a Youtube Channel...one needs an account and an email right? So who has this ownership? Whats their name on the account and user-email registered for it?

Get that, and we can all go to their house and find out who it is. At last. Finally! I always was wondering who maintains their "official" channel-site!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
They seem to be doing a fairly good job of hacking the DNC and Hillary.

That is how we found out about her e-mail server to begin with.

Well for some reason I thought it was gufficer.

I take my words back then with them not doing much atm

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Wankers, the lot of them.

Wake me up when these jackasses actually do something, or at least tell us something we don't already know.

What a joke. It's like a 10th grader just saw America: Freedom to Fascism for the first time and is running to tell all his pimply-faced buddies about it in the hopes it'll make him look cool.

Anonymous: you suck.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Chaos makers who want it all to burn down for their personal idealism are dangerous. (History is your best teacher there).

Who gets to lead in the aftermath? Anarchy is naive and will soon end in warlords and the deaths of a multitude of innocents. What is their plan?

So, yeah, I don't agree. No thank you.

I hope they know what they are getting into and if they act, there will no doubt be a reaction they are not in control of coming back at them. I hope they choose to work for good in a non-destructive way, instead.

AB

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Not sure what they expect to happen. Can't say I expect much really. Sure they bring a few things to light, but it just kind of stirs the pot a little and it all settles back down after a short while.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I've kind of lost interest in Anonymous until they follow up on Operation: DeathEaters.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

nice video. could be a psy-op video to create civil unrest to cancel the elections to keep obama in which a few people are claiming at the moment. maybe BLM has not been as sucessfull asa predicted and times moving quick. attracts a different type of audience for unrest.

In addition if they can hack as well as claimed it would be nice to see the banks hacked and money distributed to citizens to Create a even balance.

good video though thanks
edit on ThursdaythkThu, 29 Sep 2016 14:17:49 -0500America/Chicago4Thursday2016201649 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
While I find this Anonymous group amusing I can hardly consider them reliable and trustworthy, the reason is because they have proven to be more of hackers activist than anything else, with no really substantial prove to their claims, they show no to have any structure at all in their activities and act more on impulse than in planned patterns.

They are amusing but that is all.
edit on 29-9-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
"free from government control" is their mantra....and yet, they go after countries that have the most freedoms, and ignore (so it seems) countries like North Korea where millions of citizens have absolutely no freedoms, and others (China, Islamic countries, etc.) where freedoms are at a minimum

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

best not close guantanamo down just yet then.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

They are talking much about what we all already know, the government is corrupt, voting is useless, how they strip us of our(yours) rights.

Agreed.

Oh Cr@p this can only mean one thing: DDoS attack on www.whitehouse.gov

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Maybe they know if a candidate to inject into the race that isn't vomit inducing?

Can you imagine seeing a candidate that isn't awful? They'd get 80% of the vote easily. And still lose, of course, because of the reasons covered in the video.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Anonymous doesn;t do Youtube.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Smells like NSA clickbait to me.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Let me guess, spooky narrative, robotic voice and repetetive gestures of a figure in a Guy Fawkes Mask, and not presenting one single potential solution for how to solve these super-duper scary WW3-like problems, amiright?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I really resonate with this video.

People like myself who agree are indeed scared to stand up. Reason for me is because I don't feel like enough people understand what is truly going on. When THEY DO that is when the revolution will take place. I think it is coming.. sooner than later.

The part with the soldiers got to me! My heart started to race and I had tears rolling. It's so true... they are "used" and some even realize this before they even get back home. Imagine fighting a fight you know you don't stand for and having to do it anyway.

ETA: Let me add this...

edit on 29-9-2016 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join