It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous - Message to the United States Government 2016

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: ypperst

Heres a thought! To have a Youtube Channel...one needs an account and an email right? So who has this ownership? Whats their name on the account and user-email registered for it?

Get that, and we can all go to their house and find out who it is. At last. Finally! I always was wondering who maintains their "official" channel-site!

Right. Because a bunch of Anonymous Hackers couldn't fake that or anything.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Evidence supports their claims however at this juncture people are too passive to actually do anything to upset thier distracted way of life, as long as they have their iPhone and a prescription medication refill the mainstream media will continue to fill thier heads with what to think and how to feel .
The mass awakening, unfortunately will be when the S. Has already H.T.f. and by then it will be too late.
Anonymous has played thier part. What roll will you take?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Heres a thought! To have a Youtube Channel...one needs an account and an email right? So who has this ownership? Whats their name on the account and user-email registered for it?

Get that, and we can all go to their house and find out who it is. At last. Finally! I always was wondering who maintains their "official" channel-site!

Incase your response was serious, one can easily open an anonymous YouTube account. With a throwaway device used for this purpose only, fake email and unsecured wifi hotspots you can be sure your identity would remain secure. Takes a little effort but not at all difficult to maintain.
edit on 30-9-2016 by tayton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

My basic point is by its very nature of being something "ANONYMOUS"...it/they/them/he/she...can never be proven to be THE REAL THING .

No matter WHO says "Yep. Thats me. I admit it." Like the term UFO. How do you prove something cant be proven?

"Yep. Thats for sure positively true....its us/they/them...and we are un-identify-able."

"Yeah....we assure you...just so you know...you definitely cant prove what we are...only for sure that we are unidentifiable".

That kinda cancels-out everything!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tayton

I was not..being serious. Obviously. I am fully aware how these things work. Like my response above...as in "official site" without proof...and the term U.F.O. as well. Hard to identify and accept the final, definitive explanation/confirmation that something is really THE anything unidentifiable and anonymous.

I was being sarcastic. Feeble attempt to stimulate thought.....

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
When anonymous first started appearing I thought 'great these guys could cause a few problems'

Now I'm getting bored of them. They supposedly have the power to hack and find juicy information yet there been very little (from what I know) actual action from the group. Hey want to expose paedophiles? Then hack all MSM websites and produce the evidence, war on bankers? Still got the same old bankers in control.

I just think anonymous is a government front pretending to do the correct things so we believe we have a side to choose.

Until anonymous do something worth while I'll carry on ignoring them

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slickinfinity
All we need to do is collectively boycott any product made in china and begin a coordinated bank run. Boycott major corporations and watch the system implode with the hopes the many might regain control from the few.

I've been avoiding chinese labor for years- it's expensive.

A coordinated bank run won't go far- to cause problems you'd need to drain enough of the "money" in the "bank accounts" to cause a real, lasting cash shortage- and even then, with debit cards still working, would people lose faith in their money if they couldn't withdraw it? Sounds like something the bankers actually WANT- a real crisis to just tell everyone that we're done with cash money.

Last I checked, the wealthiest 10% of the population controls/owns 75% of the wealth. That 10% won't participate in a bank run, they don't want the banks to fail. The good news is that the rest of us still have 25%- and IIRC less than 10% is in print these days.
A bank run could, maybe, break faith in paper cash money- but I'm not convinced it would break faith in the currency itself. For that, we'd have to level some banks- and rather than just wipe their databases, we'd have to corrupt them slowly over time, making a situation they can't simply fix by restoring from backups.

The good news is that the amount of printed cash USD vs the amount that exists is eerily low- under 10% last I saw.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I don't think anyone in their right mind is going to allow themselves to commit treason based on the say so of a faceless, unidentified, clandestine group who may or may not have their own agenda that has nothing at all to do with the People's interests...that would be too bizarre.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Any source for these things could be easily made untraceable, false email account using a prepaid smartphone with mobile hotspot, no name is required when purchasing a cheap prepaid smartphone, so you create a false email account using the smartphone with hotspot and Walla you have an untraceable account, then you continually buy payment cards with cash so it's not connected to any bank accounts. As long as you buy everything with cash there are no accounts to trace it back to. About 7 or 8 years ago, I purchased a cricket hotspot using the name Harold Balls, lol
edit on Sun201610V201623831 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun201610V201627831 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
Talk is cheap.

Let us say for the moment that they really did reveal corruption within the DNC, and how members of the DNC colluded with Hillary to make sure Bernie did not get the nomination, which basically violated the trust that Democratic voters put into those people to be completely objective and give each person trying to get the nomination a fair shake, and list to their voter base.

What was the result of that reveal?

Did the democratic voters rise up in anger against their own party? Did they storm the DNC and demand that action be taken to completely remove those that violated that trust? Did they in fact use that information to make things better, and fully support a candidate that had been basically violated by party, because they were in Hillary's pocket?

No. No they did not. They didn't do anything.

Instead, Bernie rolled over and endorsed Hillary, and other than some grumbles, the voters toed the line.

So......imagine if you will, that these guys use their hacking skills to reveal some huge secret, like say that the Russians really are fiddling with our election system.....or that the system is completely rigged (with hard core evidence that no one can deny at all) to get Hillary or Trump into office.

Do any of you honestly think that the American public is going to jump up, grab their pitchforks, torches and guns and head to DC?

Nope. They'll just go out, have that McDonald's Big Mac or Starbucks coffee, yell for a bit, and then tune it to the next episode of of their favorite "reality TV" show, or the next NFL game.

Anon could show that Hillary really died weeks ago and we are seeing a body double that has had plastic surgery, and no one would do anything.
They could show that the electorial college is completely rigged to keep the establishment in power, even with a land slide victory of the popular vote for any candidate, and again, no one would do anything about it.

They could show beyond a doubt that every politician out there is actually an alien.....and no one would do anything about it.

Sorry. But until the couch potatoes end up having to deal with having nothing to eat but scraps, and all entertainment becomes state controlled propaganda that sucks, none of them are going to get off their couch. As long as they have money to buy their creature comforts, there will be very little Joe Public will do, no mater what Anon says or reveals.

Let's say they do something instead of just going on and on that they will do something. Let's say they shut down the entire power grid for the US and hold it hostage, saying that they are doing so until the people rise up against the system.

You think your average American is going to go after .gov ???

hahahaha. Nope. Your average American will be screaming and yell at the government to do something about those nasty Anon guys, and going on and on about how much they hate those Anon guys....and to add icing to the cake, they'll also turn around and point fingers at each other (this is what Americans love to do now) and scream that it's the Liberal / Conservatives fault! They allowed this to happen!

Again....talk is cheap.

Unfortunately all so true.

The very fact that so mant people deride the Anon message is the benchmark to the responce level of the people.
Weather or not Anon put their money where the mouth is is irrelevant, the fact that this kind of protest is seen as childish and unimportant shows that the message is lost on the millenials and the baby gen x'rs. They are all distracted by their social networking lives and the devidest sjw/blm/far-right infighting. The fact that its a whole lot bigger than that is missed as it doesnt get them "likes"

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

Of course...I knew that. We KNOW that. I am taking it further...it would be impossible with a name like ANONYMOUS...to ever PROVE anyone is THE Anonymous.

*As many are posting and claiming they are "it". LIke the Illuminati, or UFO is identifiable when by name its un-identifiable.

edit on 2-10-2016 by mysterioustranger because: no coffee

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Firstly they managed to get ordinary people dependent on money, and to get money you had to have a job, which meant joining the system they were creating. Even if you were self-employed, you still interfaced with the system, and became dependent upon it.

Now, we have become dependent on the whims of the corporations, their rules and regulations and agenda. Even though we disagree with the agenda they are pushing, we still turn up to work like good little cogs, because most of us do not have the skill sets to survive living outside of the system. We love the technology the system makes, and the convenience it affords us. Water on tap, electricity at the flick of a switch, food at stores nearby, trivial entertainment to distract us from their aims. We have come to love not having to think too seriously, and those that don't think, especially don't think critically, are easier enslaved to dependence on others.

Most ordinary people do not want to fight for the noble abstract ideas, it interferes with the dependence they have on the system they live in. It is called wilful ignorance, and they are the 'good' people who do not do anything to act against ignoble agendas.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I wasn't trying to create an argument, I was just pointing out that we can't track them down in the manner that you suggested. The only way to really track them down would be finding the location of where the wireless upload was made see if there are multiple uploads from the same area, then triangulate the position of the wireless device the next time it went active and physically catch someone in possession of the device. The amount of resources necessary to do that is unrealistic unless law enforcement agencies has a real need to track down this person for definite criminal activities.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
anonymous has turned into one big "burn the western countries to the ground, forget all those far more repressive governments"....it has lost it's credibility, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

Agreed my friend, agreed. I just wish those members who say things like..."The OFFICIAL..."...this of that...well....with these types of sites...we never really WILL know, you know?

Its the nature of the game....and you and I can both see..we have some who go by those. Im afraid for the masses that are like sheeple. Those who believe all the things they read.

Even here...thanks friend. Have a great day! MS

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
These guys, they make an announcement and the a week later they on to something else. I am not sure why anybody pays attention to them anymore. They declare war on something then take down a public website down for a an hour declare victory and move on.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Yep...described down to the letter.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Anarchy is naive and will soon end in warlords and the deaths of a multitude of innocents.

Yeah, I know, right??

Like that time the Earth was plunged into two World Wars because of anarchism...wait, no, that was government...

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Of course...I knew that. We KNOW that. I am taking it further...it would be impossible with a name like ANONYMOUS...to ever PROVE anyone is THE Anonymous.

There is no "the" anonymous.

The whole point of anonymous is that everyone on the internet is anonymous. You, me, and everyone else.

It is the idea that all of us can use the internet to our advantage.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join