It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous - Message to the United States Government 2016

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I agree wholeheartedly. Anarchy is the only result of forced regime change. If the US/ NATO can't get it right (based on the decimation of Middle Eastern nations in recent years), then Anonymous is hardly going to fare any better - especially if the target is the most powerful, militarily well-equipped nation in the world.

I understand & empathise that there's a barrel-full of heartache in the USA at the moment, due to the apparent rise of fascism under the guise of national security. It's been coming for decades, and the video's inclusion of JFK's quote on the "..monolithic conspiracy" is surely the finest demonstration of that fact. That a president went on the record to say something of such magnitude, only to find that he was promptly assassinated soon afterwards - probably as a direct result of such comments on the world stage - speaks volumes about the nefarious iron fists within the velvet-gloved hands controlling the large scale machinations of the USA.

So what is the option remaining, if anarchy is a no-go..? I would guess that the only thing left on the table is informed, peaceful civil disobedience, fact sharing - as a means of truly awakening the remainder of the populace to the insipid actions of the covert masters who dwell behind the scenes of America's financial, political & 'national security' facade. The war cry of Anonymous, and other pseudo-revolutionaries, to bring the government down in flames, is truly naive. In addition it is philosophically/ morally/ ethically wrong to attempt to do so, because the resultant chaos would inflict suffering on a scale far greater than is presently the case, 'sans revolution'.

Information sharing, seeding noetic change within the group unconscious/ shared mind, from the grass roots upwards, is surely the only way to create lasting, meaningful change. Create change at an organic, mental level, within the developing philosophy of those who might ultimately ascend to positions of authority, and change could well flourish as it grows & develops within the infrastructure of government, from the inside out. Tools fit for the purpose already exist, in the form of social media. The issue is repurposing those resources, shaping & moulding their usage away from the trashy dross of Kardashian-esque nonsense, towards a more enlightened condition in which proper education takes place across a variety of subjects, using meaningful & interesting articles as a means of propagating positive philosophy & solution-focused social ideas (NOT the SJW 'safe space' crap, but rather stuff like TED talks & popular science sites..)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalan
Thats how I always took it to mean. Its us all. So...when some kid in mama's basement starts a website called "The Official ANONYMOUS, ILLUMINATI etc, etc...Im surprised how many go for that ruse.

I mean? It MAY be they/them/he/she/us/it/those guys...but that the beauty and fallacy of it all. Its the voice of many, collectively? Us all....

It'd be great one day to say "Hey! I thought of that whole Anonymous, Occupy, Illuminati, Mickey Mouseketeers things a few years ago. It was all MY idea!'...so we could either give them due credit...or find them and burn down their castle!

Thanks for the reply..........Best......MS

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Exactly! That is spot on regarding the whole gist of anonymous.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join