It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are we really this blind?????

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I really do try and stay out of the political forums here as i know just how much anger, rage and sadness they are going to cause me, that being said I have been sucked in this year and i have read some things that have hurt my head and my heart, have we really become this blind?

I'm going to catch a lot of flack for this and the heat could be scalding but i feel i need to speak my mind and see if i am crazy or if the world has gone mad around me. with that being said lets begin.

The Don, Trump, Donald or whatever you like to call him scares me to death, In my opinion at best he is an educated Idiot and at worst he is a far right loyalist hiding in a semi moderates suit and tie. I see the love for him spread far and wide, people jumping on his coat tails of racism and hate branded as free speech and political rhetoric. He says things that if your crazy uncle bob said them in public you would be embarrassed both for him and yourself, but still these people cling to him like a savior of the United States. I was able to watch some of the debates last night while i was at work and all i could think about is if he wins and acts like this while dealing with foreign diplomats we are screwed, could you imagine Trump and Putin "debating" over an issue when Trump loses his temper and goes off the rails as he is known to do? I have visions of mushroom clouds and fall out when i think about it, but yet people still cling to this man.

People act as if Trump will be the savior of this economy and will produce limitless jobs here in the United States, ask him where all of his products are manufactured, i will give you one hint its not in the United States. This man has ran more companies into the ground than most people work for in there life, he has blasted through his inheritance, yes he is still worth billions or millions depending on whom you ask but how much more would he be worth if he had just invested that same money in something safe and secure? How is he going to save us and "Makes us Great again" when he cant even bring himself to produce his products on American soil?

That brings me to yet another point The Trumps vast wealth, people keep talking about him like he is some self made man, do we forget that he earned the bulk of his money in his inheritance from his father? Trump and his family is no outsider as he would love for us all to believe he is just as in with the (illuminati, NWO, ROthechilds or whatever nefarious group you want to blame for where we are at now). He loves to claim he is so very smart that he doesnt have to pay taxes but lets be honest he has very very smart accountants that shuffle his money around and rig his books he isnt doing this, he is paying some one to do this.

In the debate he talked about the power vaccum left in the middle east when our soldiers pulled out, and while this is accurate as it obviously did happen, he fails to mention that the Iraqi Govt all but forced us out, the American people all but forced us out. It was what we as a populace wanted an end to the war in Iraq, now those some people that complained and complained that we had troops over there still are complaining that we removed said troops. Let us not forget who got us into this mess it was not OBAMA OR HRC but the previous regime of the GOP, so i dont see how we can place the blame on the current regime but some how we still do.

I have seen multiple instances of people claiming a shadow Govt runs the United States and while that maybe true the say that a vote for Trump is a vote against this Shadow Govt, how so? If we take the Shadow Govt as fact then any and all members promoted from the major 2 parties will be hand selected by the Shadow Govt. so which is it? is there an all powerful Shadow Govt or not? it can either be in control or it cannot, either it controls both parties or it controls neither.

while i am not going to sit here and say that HRC is a valid or good choice to run this country, i do know one thing "the devil you know, is the safer choice than the Devil you do not"

On one more note, we as Americans love to make a big deal about our President and how he runs this country, we are BLIND to the fact that the president is a figure head at best and really has minimal outcome on the direction this country takes. The HOUSE AND SENATE run this country they are the politico's that sit in office for 10, 20, 30 + years and drive all major change for good or bad in our Nation. While the president has limited power and is the figure head of our nation he can only do as much or little as he is allowed by his handlers in the HOUSE AND SENATE.

with all this being said i hope that maybe just maybe im not completely in the wrong, and that maybe just maybe i helped to open an eye or two across ATS. I'm sure that i will be getting lambasted here soon enough telling me how wrong i am and that i might even be the
devil but hey such is life.

goood day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
You have a point of view. It doesn't matter what it is. The point is how you view it yourself. You'd like to think that you are the smartest kid on the block and that everyone else who does not think like you do is "blind."

What are the chances of that, do you think? Do you really think you are able to see while others cannot? Is there something about you that makes you more intelligent than everyone else? Do you think you've been well-taught and have a great education where others have not and are ignorant?

It doesn't matter whether you are for or against Hillary or Trump or Stein or Johnson or none of them. The issue is, why do you think you're so smart and everyone else isn't?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
One reason we are at this point: Obama. Anything is better, we think than Obama. Hillary is too evil-we don't know anything much about Trump-he's a shot in the dark that many are choosing after the disastrous Obama and evil Hillary.

Yes, we are in bad shape-worse than we know.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

Triggered.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

while i am not going to sit here and say that HRC is a valid or good choice to run this country, i do know one thing "the devil you know, is the safer choice than the Devil you do not"

Not true, they are equal both devils.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I'm definitely not the smartest, most well educated person on my street let alone these forums. This was clearly posted as an opinion piece in the Rant forum.

Its not that I see something that no one else sees its that these things are being glossed over to fit a narrative that is untruthful. If I am wrong in anything I stated please feel free to prove me wrong.

I did fail to mention the Trump is courting the Alt right while trying to say he is against rascism then going out and being blatantly racist. But you know it is what it is.

ALL HAIL SUPREME LEADER TRUMP....

EDIT: also I should mention that I am open to any and all debates if you can provide evidence that I am wrong in my thoughts or actions I will gladly post a public apology to the forum and Trump. Unlike some people i am not so set in my ways that I cannot be reasoned with, its just that I see no reason in him being this savior like deity that man people on here and in the real world make him out to be.
edit on 27-9-2016 by crimsongod21 because: Add text

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

While they might be just as bad as one another. I know what type of evil HRC brings to the table Trump on the other hand is a wildcard in a stacked deck with nuclear implications.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Please expand as your comment brings nothing to this thread. Unless that is a threat then I guess a point has been made...lol

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Haha it's a rant thread so there's that. And it was just an observation. I've been where you're at, mad at the world. We're at were we're at and hopefully whichever of these idiots win royaly f#### up so we can wake up a few of the benign meat bags that populate this country. Redo 2020.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Then that goes to show just how short sided and blind we really are I only have to look back 8 12 16 years to find a worse president. We could go back further but there is no need. Bush Jr was terrible took our country ran it into the ground managed to get reelected some how and dug us even deeper into this quagmire we are in and left a weapon S### sandwich for whoever was unlucky enough to take office next.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Yea and Obama bombed more countries.

Kicked out more immigrants.

Assassinationed more US citizens.

Kept gitmo open.

Bailed out banks.

Increased debt.

They've all sucked.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Worst part is in not even mad, I'm terrified and we all should be, most likely no matter who wins we are all screwed.

On another note I did read an article that stated trump had tapped R. Sam Brownback to be a part of his staff if he wins. This should make every one quake in there boots just take one look at what he did to the state of Kansas......ugh chills me to the bone...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Trump is an online troll just like his supporters,it's not surprising they idolise him

A lot of people were surprised when he stated he was running as a republican,we thought he was running as a joke

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

So you're cool with Russia on Hillarys sights?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Well everyone but you!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Legitmetly I fear that Trump would be more likely to start I g a firing war with Russia whereas I fear Hillary will just revamp the cold war that never ended. But ounce again thaws are my opinions and not verifiable facts per say.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

i have read some things that have hurt my head

Enough sometimes to make me feel like I have to take out my brain, scrub it up, put it back in and see if it works any better.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Nope, but I am extremely deaf, could you speak up please! In my good ear?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

If only I could I lost my voice while screaming at a wall.....

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Yea and Obama bombed more countries.

Kicked out more immigrants.

Assassinationed more US citizens.

Kept gitmo open.

Bailed out banks.

Increased debt.

They've all sucked.

Now some of these are readily verifiable and I won't ask or need proof to know that you are on point with them.

But I must see proof that he assisnated American citizens, note if they were in league with the enemy on foreign soil it is not assasination, they were just another battlefield casualty.

<<   2  3 >>

join