It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Lamont Scott's wife about Keith - "He's a killer and they should know that"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Do police ever make mistakes in discerning weapons?

Yes they do!

Alabama Teenager Fatally Shot After Police Officer Allegedly Mistook Cellphone For A Gun

SAPD chief: San Antonio police officer thought cellphone was gun before fatally shooting man

Video Emerges of Florida Cop Shooting Unarmed Black Man Holding Cell Phone

Georgia teen holding Wii remote shot by cops at his front door

Do police ever plant weapons at crime scene's to protect themselves or bolster a case?

Why, yes they do!

The thing about the above, Alabama cases, is that it was widespread that it went all the way up to Homeland security, and good guy police had to go all the way to Canada to submit their affidavits to an international court!...Who then submitted to the DOJ.

Do you need more evidence of police planting weapons, because if you do, I'd be happy to proved more.

to be Cont.....

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
If real cases of "cops murdering innocent black men" were common, BLM, MSM, Hillary and Obama would not have to keep latching on to these losers.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Windword, you must not understand.

You have made many claims without satsfying your burden of proof.

You have to prove not that leos plant weapons, but that it happened IN THIS CASE.
You have to prove that there is a conspiracy.
You have to prove he wasso disabled he could not put his hands up.

If you cant, all you have are unsubstantiated claims.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Do police ever make mistakes in discerning weapons?

Yes they do!

Alabama Teenager Fatally Shot After Police Officer Allegedly Mistook Cellphone For A Gun

SAPD chief: San Antonio police officer thought cellphone was gun before fatally shooting man

Video Emerges of Florida Cop Shooting Unarmed Black Man Holding Cell Phone

Georgia teen holding Wii remote shot by cops at his front door

Do police ever plant weapons at crime scene's to protect themselves or bolster a case?

Why, yes they do!

The thing about the above, Alabama cases, is that it was widespread that it went all the way up to Homeland security, and good guy police had to go all the way to Canada to submit their affidavits to an international court!...Who then submitted to the DOJ.

Do you need more evidence of police planting weapons, because if you do, I'd be happy to proved more.

to be Cont.....

Well let's see...nothing about any NCPD in any of this post. Am i supposed to post a bunch of stuff about how many blacks are killed with guns on them in the commission of a crime now around the US? I mean I can reference a HELL of a lot more stories than you just did. I can reference just plain old statistics to show that.

But sure...please continue with stories and videos that have nothing to do with this particular shooting.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I can't read this thread anymore. I was interested in the theory of the wife making the call. I found it a bit far fetched but interesting.

The thing is; windword is trolling this thread. Nothing this poster is saying has anything to do with facts of this case or logic in any world. I'm not trying to be rude, it's just soooooo insane the lengths you have gone to prove some point about cops being drug fueled wife beaters that killed a harmless crippled man for no reason at all.

Really?

Cops killing unarmed citizens is one thing. A terrible and shameful thing. Cops killing a citizen that is illegally carrying and is a violent criminal and is refusing to obey direct orders (while still sad) is not riot worthy. Loads or criminals are killed and no one cares. Why this guy? Really? Why?

I'm not trying to justify the actions of police. I've had several scary encounters with them and I'm personally terrified of cops but you have no leg to stand on in this incident.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjsr420
Windword, you must not understand.

You have made many claims without satsfying your burden of proof.

You have to prove not that leos plant weapons, but that it happened IN THIS CASE.
You have to prove that there is a conspiracy.

If you cant, all you have are unsubstantiated claims.

It doesn't seem to compute. There is a disconnect somewhere that is causing a blinding issue.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: saintdopeium
I can't read this thread anymore. I was interested in the theory of the wife making the call. I found it a bit far fetched but interesting.

The thing is; windword is trolling this thread. Nothing this poster is saying has anything to do with facts of this case or logic in any world. I'm not trying to be rude, it's just soooooo insane the lengths you have gone to prove some point about cops being drug fueled wife beaters that killed a harmless crippled man for no reason at all.

Really?

Cops killing unarmed citizens is one thing. A terrible and shameful thing. Cops killing a citizen that is illegally carrying and is a violent criminal and is refusing to obey direct orders (while still sad) is not riot worthy. Loads or criminals are killed and no one cares. Why this guy? Really? Why?

I'm not trying to justify the actions of police. I've had several scary encounters with them and I'm personally terrified of cops but you have no leg to stand on in this incident.

I find the idea of her doing so a bit far fetched as well, but I do think it a possibility. There are so many things that don't add up in this case from her end it has my spidey senses tingling.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

If the cops had no way of knowing his violent past, they sure as hell had no way of knowing about his disabilities either.

They ignored his wife's pleas, and I know they heard her because they keep looking in her direction. They had no intention/training of trying to deescalate the situation.

I know just a few weeks ago, the Charlotte police shot and killed a death man that they thought might be armed too. Clearly, the Charlotte police don't know how to deal with people with disabilities, visible or not, physical or mental.

They're just taking the trash out, vigilante style!

If police paid attention to every by stander screaming something in the middle of an arrest, there would be a bunch of dead cops. His wife yelling he doesn't have a gun means absolutely nothing in these circumstances. Criminals and their enablers lie all the time. You cannot possibly be this gullible.
edit on 27-9-2016 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Did the police plant a weapon at the scene of Keith Scott's murder? It sure looks so!

Here we see Scott's hands, gripping out of relex, with no gun in them. If he had a gun at the time of the shooting it should either be gripped in his hands, or very near his body, but we don't see it or hear about it. What we do hear is cops yelling "Handcuffs!" "Handcuffs!" "Handcuffs!", no less than 15 times! Why? Is that the new code word for the now exposed "Ham Sandwich" code words? Were they broadcasting the need for a gun drop, because there was no gun?

We hear one officer ask the other "Are you on?" and he answers "I don't know". Eye contact and long silence....."I need somebody to go get my, uh, equipment bag!" "Where is it?" "In the back of my truck. Oh and er, get some gloves, because we gotta, uh, put pressure on the wound."

Then, we see black gloves strewn about the crime scene, and BAM! the gun magically appears!

1:27--No Gun

1:45--No Gun

1:49--No Gun

2:01--No Gun

Here's 2:09--No Gun

Here's the 2:10 pause---No Gun

Magic gun appears at 2:11!

To be cont..

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Cops are saying that one of the officers threw the weapon out of Scott's reach, early on, and it can be seen in these photo:

For all I know, that spot could be a leaf, like several other leaves in the grass and other dark spots on the pavement, that give the same signature. The fact is, that spot disappears seconds later, as is evidenced in all the other pictures.

This shot is frozen at 0.58. See the leaf reflecting white?

Here's that same leaf at 1:21, same leaf, polarized to black.

Side by side

I believe what people are mistaking for a gun is merely a leaf. The solid gun object shows up at 2:11.
edit on 27-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Oh boy! Here it comes, like clockwork! The predictable police apologists creating a public perception that the cold blooded murder of Keith Scott was justified and a needed cleansing.

Nobody ever claimed that Mr. Scott was an angel, and it isn't Mr Scott's behavior that's on trial here. It's the police'.

I wonder how many police officers on that scene have had domestic violence issues in their own households, reported or not? I wonder if all the officers on that scene were drug tested, how many of them would not come up clean?

Again, this isn't about Mr Scott, it's about the police, their actions and their inaction.

It IS about Scott and if he had a gun or not. Looks like he did. Looks like it was stolen. Looks like records matter, too.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo

Looks to me like the gun was planted by the cops. Why would they do that if he was armed?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Do you need more antidotal evidence of police planting weapons?

Police-planted evidence across the nation fuels distrust of Charlotte cops

News From St. Louis To LA: Ten Cases Of Cops Caught Planting Evidence

addictinginfo.org... louis-to-la-ten-cases-of-cops-caught-planting-evidence-videos/

More?

Yes! More! I don't believe it yet.

Just because the cops plant evidence here and there doesn't mean they planted a gun here. His wife said he had some guns, anyway.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

His wife said he had some guns, anyway.

Citation please.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jjsr420

If I did, or his doctor provided evidence that he was unable to stand, walk backwards and raise both hands over his head in such circumstances, would the would the officer who shot and killed him be indicted for murder?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

His wife said he had some guns, anyway.

Citation please.

That's what the cops are for.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

No, you made the claim, you provide the evidence.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Looks to me like the gun was planted by the cops. Why would they do that if he was armed?

They didn't have to plant it. He already had it. My god. They drop a glove and It's Michael Frakkin Jackson all over again.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Did the police plant a weapon at the scene of Keith Scott's murder? It sure looks so!

Here we see Scott's hands, gripping out of relex, with no gun in them. If he had a gun at the time of the shooting it should either be gripped in his hands, or very near his body, but we don't see it or hear about it. What we do hear is cops yelling "Handcuffs!" "Handcuffs!" "Handcuffs!", no less than 15 times! Why? Is that the new code word for the now exposed "Ham Sandwich" code words? Were they broadcasting the need for a gun drop, because there was no gun?

We hear one officer ask the other "Are you on?" and he answers "I don't know". Eye contact and long silence....."I need somebody to go get my, uh, equipment bag!" "Where is it?" "In the back of my truck. Oh and er, get some gloves, because we gotta, uh, put pressure on the wound."

Then, we see black gloves strewn about the crime scene, and BAM! the gun magically appears!

1:27--No Gun

1:45--No Gun

1:49--No Gun

2:01--No Gun

Here's 2:09--No Gun

Here's the 2:10 pause---No Gun

Magic gun appears at 2:11!

To be cont..

OK, I thought you were actually going to provide some real evidence. So you want to use the same video you call blurry and say doesn't show anything to prove your point?

So the shot where you say the gun was planted by the officers feet....you claim not there at 2:10 and there at 2:11. At any point does he bend down or appear to drop anything in the 1 second interval.

Are you suggesting the gun was photoshopped in? If so, you do realize that is the wife's own video right?

The gun was actually between his feet the entire time...he moved slightly forward with his foot and it was discernable at that point.

Either way....I find it humorous that you are trying to use a video you have said is blurry before to prove that you think it's a leaf....a LEAF????

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join