It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Lamont Scott's wife about Keith - "He's a killer and they should know that"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: network dude

She said that he wasn't armed, he doesn't have a gun.

Yet they were all yelling drop the gun....Hmmmm.....

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Do you know that these officers had tasers?

Why wouldn't they?

Not every officer has them..I have no idea about this department or what their policies are on having/carrying tasers, but not all departments do.

Either way, when a suspect has a gun I believe it is procedure to engage with a gun and not a taser. I am not a cop and do not know this for a fact but I am sure someone here does.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Where have you been in the last 10 or so of these shootings? They ALWAYS lie. Compulsively! They found the gun at the scene. The man had an ankle holster, and they caught the suspect who admitted to selling the gun to Scott. Oh and how the hell did this man even get out of his car without his cane? Thought he "needed" it to walk.

You are making yourself look extremely silly in the face of facts and logic and basic common sense. I almost think that you are here kidding with us on purpose.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Where have you been in the last 10 or so of these shootings? They ALWAYS lie. Compulsively! They found the gun at the scene. The man had an ankle holster, and they caught the suspect who admitted to selling the gun to Scott. Oh and how the hell did this man even get out of his car without his cane? Thought he "needed" it to walk.

You are making yourself look extremely silly in the face of facts and logic and basic common sense. I almost think that you are here kidding with us on purpose.

Ha...oh yeah...I forgot about the fact they caught the guy that stole the gun and sold it to him.

Makes me wonder if he was the one the arrest warrant was out for, mainly because of the speed in which they got him. Makes me think he was close by or even live in the same Village apartments.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

There is no video evidence that he had a gun in his hand, and police planting guns after an unjustified shooting happens more often than you think. I don't believe the police in this incidence, their story stinks to high heaven and think they planted the gun. There are tons of thread, here on ATS, where I have addressed my reasons why and provided evidence.

I have no intention of debating that scenario in this thread. This thread is about past crimes justifying the police murdering a non-threatening disabled man in cold blood. We all saw it happen!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Ha...oh yeah...I forgot about the fact they caught the guy that stole the gun and sold it to him.

Sure they did! LOL

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

There is no video evidence that he had a gun in his hand, and police planting guns after an unjustified shooting happens more often than you think. I don't believe the police in this incidence, their story stinks to high heaven and think they planted the gun. There are tons of thread, here on ATS, where I have addressed my reasons why and provided evidence.

I have no intention of debating that scenario in this thread. This thread is about past crimes justifying the police murdering a non-threatening disabled man in cold blood. We all saw it happen!

Well besides the fact they found his DNA, prints and a cocked and loaded gun on him no...no evidence at all. The police must have planted everything and actually calculated it the second they saw him in the car. They all colluded to scream drop the gun before hand so they could just kill a black guy....yeah...that seems to be realistic. And I am sure he ankle holster was just there to hold his weed as you have alluded to...could not possibly have been for the gun that was found...or maybe they photoshopped the holster on his ankle in the video....

I mean sure, after the fact we look at his history to see what kind of person he was and sure he has a past shooting and beatings and assaults on kids and a case from his current wife talking about similar incidents with him recently with a gun, but yeah...this time he probably didn't have one.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Sure they did! LOL

Well....are you saying they didn't? Can you point to anything that says they didn't? They released a statement to the fact. I don't believe they would do that unless they had someone that actually did it. That would require a lot of work to cover up.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I'm not saying they didn't threaten and coerce an apprehended criminal to say that.
But, it sure shows how desperate the police are to convince the court of public opinion that there was indeed a gun at the scene! LOL!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Well besides the fact they found his DNA, prints and a cocked and loaded gun on him no...no evidence at all.

That's not hard to get done, especially since the officer's involved had complete control over the body for about 17 minutes before the paramedics arrived.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I'm not saying they didn't threaten and coerce an apprehended criminal to say that.
But, it sure shows how desperate the police are to convince the court of public opinion that there was indeed a gun at the scene! LOL!

Wow...you really can't accept this at all can you? So there was a multi-cop, pre-incident conspiracy to kill this guy then a full precinct cover-up after the fact to include officers, the chief, forensics, media, etc...?

I can't wait to see your hit piece that comes out when you crack this one wide open!

Well...this is a conspiracy forum so to each their own.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Whoa, calm down. A person is not mandated to read through the entire thread before responding to someone, so thanks for the to-do list, but I'll be okay without your commands. I was on topic to the OP, and that's what matters, not your opinion of whether or not I'm on-topic to your line of discussion. My points made still stand, regardless.

Like I said, the Court of Public Opinion (CoPO) is full of knee-jerk nitwits with no legal experience or understanding of what things like "justifiable" actually mean in a real court of law. So, if that's the audience with whom prefer to converse, I'll gladly step out and let you have your fun.

The simple fact that you refer to this as a "cold blooded murder" shows that you are blindly biased and fit nicely in this CoPO. Your line of discussion with Vasa Croe really codifies that reality. Enjoy your discussion, and please let us all know when you "jurors" come to a verdict, that way we can start the sentencing phase.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Do you want me to turn your thread into another "they planted the gun thread"? Because I can if you want!

Or, do you want to keep pushing the narrative that the man deserved to die because of past domestic violence complaints, like your title says?

The facts are clear, a disabled and non-threatening man was gunned down in cold blood, while his hands were down, limp at his sides, as he was wobbling backwards, away from the officer pointing his gun at him.

edit on 27-9-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Well besides the fact they found his DNA, prints and a cocked and loaded gun on him no...no evidence at all.

That's not hard to get done, especially since the officer's involved had complete control over the body for about 17 minutes before the paramedics arrived.

Ok...so, so far we have all of the officers involved being roided out, wife abusing murderers from you...I guess it's not that big of a leap to throw in evidence planting and coercion of a witness. All of this being conjecture on your part.

What we actually have as fact is a very long history of violence and guns from the guy that was shot....but you still think the cops conspired to do this and cover it up and that a man that has been shown multiple times to break the law and carry guns illegally didn't have a gun but had a holster?

Can you help me make any sense of that? Can you point me to any background of any of the officers involved that shows a history of killing anyone or being violent? Can you point to anything at all to back it up, or is it all just supposition?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

The simple fact that you refer to this as a "cold blooded murder" shows that you are blindly biased and fit nicely in this CoPO.

I have eyes and ears. I know what I saw and what I did see.

Like I said, the Court of Public Opinion (CoPO) is full of knee-jerk nitwits with no legal experience or understanding of what things like "justifiable" actually mean in a real court of law. So, if that's the audience with whom prefer to converse,

Since you also have an opinion, and are opining in this thread, I guess you can include yourself in your category of knee jerk nit-wits too!

I'll gladly step out and let you have your fun.

Buh by. Don't let the door hit you on your way out!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Do you want me to repost everything I've posted on this topic in other threads, here, to bring you up to speed on why I'm asserting what I am? Is that what you want to turn this thread into? Let me know, because I will!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Wait, the cops planted a gun..... a gun that a admitted thief sold to Scott previous to this encounter. I'd like to ask you to think about that for a minute. They had previous knowledge of who would be there, how to engage him, what fake evidence to bring to the scene, and exactly what story to tell as it happened?

You have jumped the shark. It's time for you to walk away from the keyboard slowly.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Do you want me to turn your thread into another "they planted the gun thread"? Because I can if you want!

Or, do you want to keep pushing the narrative that the man deserved to die because of past domestic violence complaints, like your title says?

The facts are clear, a disabled and non-threatening man was gunned down in cold blood, while his hands were down, limp at his sides, as he was wobbling backwards, away from the officer pointing his gun at him.

You are welcome to do whatever you like. I am happy to pick every post apart that you make.

My title says nothing of him deserving to die....it says exactly what his wife said about him in her statement to the police when obtaining an order against him.

I actually enjoy making people look silly with their "proof" when it is wrong. I am happy to do the same with you. Sure it will take up a lot of time, but if I can make ignorance known on ATS and others aware of those that perpetrate it I am more than happy to take the time to do so.

Enjoy what comes!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Wait, the cops planted a gun..... a gun that a admitted thief sold to Scott previous to this encounter. I'd like to ask you to think about that for a minute. They had previous knowledge of who would be there, how to engage him, what fake evidence to bring to the scene, and exactly what story to tell as it happened?

You have jumped the shark. It's time for you to walk away from the keyboard slowly.

I have wondered in other posts by Windword if he/she is just a troll, but I truly think there is unjustifiable belief with this one, as in this incident could have happened right in front of him/her and he/she would still say the opposite of the police version.

It is almost like body dysmorphia but with life events....I have met a few others that have a similar disposition and it always baffles me that no matter what evidence is produced they will simply never actually see it.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Do you want me to repost everything I've posted on this topic in other threads, here, to bring you up to speed on why I'm asserting what I am? Is that what you want to turn this thread into? Let me know, because I will!

You are free to do whatever you like. Just please let me know when you put your last post up so I can know when to begin the dissection.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join