It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What could be happening?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
In Australia is the State of New South Wales. About 4.5 hours drive from Sydney is the geographical location of Wargin.
Wargin is the site of a training facility that trains government and military types in national security and counter terrorism.
Opposite the training facility is a 1914 built silo that looks similar to others in the district that hold around 1800 tonnes of grain. The silo is built on top of a multi story storage bunker that is entirely underground. During WWI mustard gas was stored in the bunker and mustard seeds that were grown locally were stored in the silo.
The Australian Army had troops stationed at Wargin from 1914 until 1946. The last unit stationed there was the 41 Heavy Radio Unit who had its HQ in Hay NSW. The soldiers were housed in a small town at the site that was demolished in 1946 at wars end.
Today the silo has government looking SUV's and unmarked tankers enter the silo premises and are unloaded or loaded behind large doors behind the silo. The premises are patrolled by the same security guards as the training facility opposite and recently a military police dog has been seen patrolling.
I have never seen anyone just going to workat the silo and I have not known anyone who admits to working at the silo. The local electicity company employees have to do security and site inductions and when they have to go to the silo or training facility a security guard has to stand and watch them. CCTV camera dot the landscape but when it comes to the silo I dont know whats going on.
There is a local ghost story about the silo area. I suspect that the ghost story is to keep people from entering the area.
The silo is owned by a company called Ambos PTY LTD according to Bland Shire Council. The listed company Director's are all deceased by nearly 70 years and the Mayors office states that changers to owners details are the responsibility of the company and not the council. The issue is the company Ambos PTY LTD does not exist when you do an asic.gov.au company search. The company is listed as owning the silo since 1975.
So what are they using the site for?

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Rabbit1318

The issue is the company Ambos PTY LTD does not exist when you do an asic.gov.au company search. The company is listed as owning the silo since 1975.

use google , they manufacture animal feed, so silos and tankers make sense.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Straight from ASIC web site. The company does not exist anymore.
Business name: AMBOS
Registration date: 1/01/1753
Renewal date: 26/06/1986
Cancelled date: 27/05/2012
Cancellation under review:
Address for service of documents:
Principal place of business:
Holder(s) details:
Debtor representative(s):
not applicable

Notified successor(s):
not applicable

Regulator: Australian Securities and Investments Commission

Whats on google does not correspond with real government records

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Governments are not great at records.

Are the guards armed?
Silos and tankers make sense for feed, but guards seems a little off.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

The security guards seem to carry side arms on their belts and the usual handcuffs and baton. They drive a Nissan Patrol. Its all out of place

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Just a theory could they be removing wartime relics that were left there at the end of the war that are now a potential danger to the world? You said it was used to store mustard gas once upon a maybe some tanks were left intact and filled and are just now being rendered inert and removed.

On a more sinister theory maybe it is an old black site that is being decommissioned and all traces of the operation that was taking place there are being removed? How hard would it be to convert a tanker to actually hold files and other sensitive items? Just a theory as I stated keep looking into it just be careful not to draw to much attention to yourself hate for you to get suicided if it turns out to be something sinister.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
They are probably building bunkers or something there Some dummy corporation will still exist above ground.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Armed soldiers pratolling a "military base"

I highly doubt that.

Even if we went to Safe Base Delta armed guards may not be deployed and are only at Charlie.

Not too many bases these days that even have military staff on the gates, it's all been contracted out. Even Swan Island is guarded by civilians.

Sounds like a gee' up

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Westernboy

No armed soldiers patrolling. Security guards and a military police dog was seen recently. Im not sure if the dog was associated with the training facility opposite and the silo or just one of those.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
ahh fair enough

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Rabbit1318

Also its not a military base. The vehicle's are not military and not part of the green or white fleet of vehicles.
The company record is impossible to be true as the country was not colonised until 1788 and in 1753 indigenous people in Australia didnt have companys or registrations.
It just doesn't seem to be normal.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It might be nice to mention the name of the facility in the title. (Too late now unfortunately. I've had to endure typos occasionally in titles I wrote.)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
How do you know that it was a Military Working Dog? Was the handler a uniformed member? Or was it a dog being handled by the security contractor - there are lots of civilian companies that offer dog patrols as part of their portfolio of services.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Don't forget that Safe Base Delta plans are base specific and will vary

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Could you give us an actual location to try and find it on Google maps? I found a silo for sale listed as Wargin silo on a realty site but I am guessing its not the right one. wargin silo for sale

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AussieNutter

True but they are generally at least close to each other. Could you imagine as of today what would happen if a Civilian was shot by an armed ADF member patrolling a base? No trial? And a capital offence? I mean this isn't Area 51

I think we would all know if we ever got to the time of the use of deadly force is authorised in this country

edit on 25-9-2016 by Westernboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Im sure its not an ADF site. They are all clearly sign posted and specific with building and layout types. The training facility is fed but not ADF. The security guards are not ADF contractors and no safe base signage.
Its a mystery but im tending to think maybe a clean up of old hazards maybe right.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They are probably building bunkers or something there Some dummy corporation will still exist above ground.

Umbrella corporation....?...

There is a lot of space...empty space in rural Australia...there is enough room to do pretty much anything without anyone really noticing.....

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

files.abovetopsecret.com...

A friend sent this to me. He said he took the pic and was grabbed by two security guards.
edit on 26/9/2016 by Rabbit1318 because: To add picture

top topics

<<   2 >>

join