It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Left Classified Data in Russian Hotel During State Secretary Trip

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
If this is true, it's nuts. Talk about hubris and/or incompetence. Which? And does it really matter?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: xuenchen

I heard about this today and was just gobsmacked. Suuuure she "accidentally" left classified material in a room in RUSSIA!

But....it wasn't intentional. So, no worries.

The FBI and DOJ have gone full-retard when it comes to Hillary and Slick Willie. It could be though that they want an ironclad case so they can put her away quickly. Mainly because the longer that thing is on the loose, the body count tends to increase.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

What difference does it make... ?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildapache
From what i can read she didnt bring them,her aide did...

She signed it out. It's her albatross to wear.

If she left it in an empty Moscow hotel room for over 10 minutes, I will bet you a cup of tea a "maid" ran in and took photos of every page.

The DGSE is another group that will never miss an opportunity to copy your laptop contents, any journals etc. Even with a civilian, if you're a contractor or have a colorful background and they're not sure if you're still active or faking civilian status.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

From what i can read she didnt bring them,her aide did...she didnt forget them,her aide did....Was she aware of the presence of the book in the room?
And before anyone start thinking im a HRC apologist,i am not a US citizen and also clearly know it doesnt really matter who is in office,seeing how they are all puppets...im just trying to be objective....

Wow, she sure gives her aides a lot of leeway with classified material if they are able to take it anywhere they please without her ordering them to, or even knowing about it, while in a foreign country, one of the only two who are on an actual competing level with the US or at least closer than any others to being on a competing level.

You'd think that, before setting foot on foreign soil or entering foreign airspace, that material would be under lock and key, constant supervision from before the moment they enter foreign territory or even international waters/airspace.

But the way youd have it, the mere aide can just bring it along for bathroom reading while in the airport terminal restroom (a gender neutral restroom, preferably of course).

Come on, people, it's plainly obvious what's happened here if these fbi files contain the truth of the matter. You'd have to be stupid not to immediately and strongly suspect that it was left behind purposely in exchange for some payment or favor. And if it could be proven it was an accident, you'd have to be stupid, or complicit in the whole "it was an accident" cover-up along with potential future crimes, to allow her or her people anywhere near any sensitive material ever again or to be a part of any decision making process involving the future or present of this country.

The Clintons complained of leaving the white house broke, correct? Well, I've heard that, when you apply to work for the FBI or CIA, part of the screening process is that they run a credit check and financial background, because they don't want people with financial problems having access to classified material. They don't want to run the risk that, being in a financial bind, you might be tempted to sell some of the information you have access to.

It doesn't matter how honest of a person you can prove to be, how psychologically and or physically fit you may be, you can be perfect for the job in every other way, but that one thing, financial hardship, can disqualify you from the most menial job working for one of these organizations.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

From what i can read she didnt bring them,her aide did...she didnt forget them,her aide did....Was she aware of the presence of the book in the room?
And before anyone start thinking im a HRC apologist,i am not a US citizen and also clearly know it doesnt really matter who is in office,seeing how they are all puppets...im just trying to be objective....

Wow, she sure gives her aides a lot of leeway with classified material if they are able to take it anywhere they please without her ordering them to, or even knowing about it, while in a foreign country, one of the only two who are on an actual competing level with the US or at least closer than any others to being on a competing level.

You'd think that, before setting foot on foreign soil or entering foreign airspace, that material would be under lock and key, constant supervision from before the moment they enter foreign territory or even international waters/airspace.

But the way youd have it, the mere aide can just bring it along for bathroom reading while in the airport terminal restroom (a gender neutral restroom, preferably of course).

Come on, people, it's plainly obvious what's happened here if these fbi files contain the truth of the matter. You'd have to be stupid not to immediately and strongly suspect that it was left behind purposely in exchange for some payment or favor. And if it could be proven it was an accident, you'd have to be stupid, or complicit in the whole "it was an accident" cover-up along with potential future crimes, to allow her or her people anywhere near any sensitive material ever again or to be a part of any decision making process involving the future or present of this country.

The Clintons complained of leaving the white house broke, correct? Well, I've heard that, when you apply to work for the FBI or CIA, part of the screening process is that they run a credit check and financial background, because they don't want people with financial problems having access to classified material. They don't want to run the risk that, being in a financial bind, you might be tempted to sell some of the information you have access to.

It doesn't matter how honest of a person you can prove to be, how psychologically and or physically fit you may be, you can be perfect for the job in every other way, but that one thing, financial hardship, can disqualify you from the most menial job working for one of these organizations.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
And does it really matter?

I know this was tongue in cheek, but depending on what was in there, yeah, it could be prison for someone that's not a Master of the Universe.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

...Enter Russian spy with camera...dressed as maid. CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!...

You might be laughing but this is exactly how they do it. You get a "maid" that's an SVR employee if you're a foreign dignitary.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Maybe Hillary is the new whistleblower? just a pretty daft one ?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

But the way youd have it, the mere aide can just bring it along for bathroom reading ...

Sadly enough, you'd be appalled by the amount of classified material you find people have dropped or mislaid in the bathrooms of some agencies.

It's a bit worse if you leave it in the hotel room in Russia, though.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Perhaps you've been reading too much Sputnik News and Breitbart? I'm working on something but I intend to make a strong case for the fact that Donald Trump is at best an unwitting mouthpiece for the Russians.

There's always been a strong connected figure behind Trump starting with his father and then in his mid 20's for about 13 years starting in 1973 it was Roy Cohn by whom Trump was first brought into the NY oligarch set and whose style Trump largely emulates. Roy Cohn introduced him to characters ranging from "Fat Tony" Salerno to Ronald Reagan. He also introduced him to Roger Stone in 1979. Roger Stone who in 1980 formed Black, Manafort and Stone with Charles Black Jr and Paul Manafort.

BMS was involved in all manners of shady business right from the get. Taking a million a year on the books from Ferdinand Marcos to help him stay in power. Allegedly funneling tens of millions of dollars into GOP campaigns. Manafort copped to "influence peddling" in the HUD scandal in the 80s as well. Then there was the millions they took to essentially lobby and propagandize for military dictator Mobutu Sese Seko in the US in the mid-80's. All the while, advising GOP candidates as well. Real political mercenaries this lot. (Black was actually advising Kasich against his friend of decades, Manafort)

Roger Stone of course became Trump's personal lobbyist/fixer. Manafort sort of dropped out of sight in the late 90's. After Yanukovych's election was thrown out for fraud in 2004, he was introduced to Manafort by Ukrainian billionaire Rinat Akhmetov who was a big supporter of the Russophile Party of Regions and for whom Manafort was working. He sent his Russian advisors packing and hired Manafort who after making Yanukovych's party the largest voting bloc in parliament following the 2006 and 2007 elections (and Yanukovych installed as Prime Minister), got Putin's pal Yanukovych elected President in 2010.

That of course turned out badly and Putin had to rescue Yanukovych from the Ukraine and whisk him off to Russia. Manafort stayed behind and went to work for Yanukovych’s former chief of staff, Serhiy Lyovochkin, rebranding the party. In fact, it's not actually known whether or not Manafort is still on the payroll. What is known is that despite a lot of effort to downplay what he was up to, Manafort is known to be involved in a host of shady deals including one for which he's being sued by Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska whom had put Manafort & co in charge of $100 million to invest in Ukrainian businesses. He's been implicated in a criminal case against a Ukrainian justice office and most recently his name turned up in a handwritten ledger of kickbacks/payoffs indicating $12.7 million in cash payments to Manafort as part of an anti-corruption investigation.

Arguably Manafort set the stage for Putin to ultimately annex Crimea.

This would be the same guy who pretended to resign from the campaign and went to work for CNN but has since been found to still be on the Trump payroll to the tune of at least $20,000 month. That's just the tip of the Manafort iceberg and that's just Manafort. Then there's Carter Page, advisor on Russia to the Trump campaign who was an advisor for years to Gazprom, the Russian mega natural gas company which became majority state owned in 2005 and which Page has significant investments. It would take another several paragraphs just to summarize all the connections to Putin through Russian billioniares and officials. Suffices to say while working for the Trump campaign he's been traveling to Moscow and meeting with sanctioned Russian officials and now that there are calls for an investigation, the Trump campaign is trying to play stupid about him.

There's Richard Burt, another advisor to Trump (and a former Reagan advisor) who has ties to Gazprom and sits on the senior advisory board of Alfa-Bank, Russia's largest private commercial bank with signficant dealings in... Ukraine. Burt is credited with heavily contributing to Trump's foreign policy speech.

Trump (who first visited Moscow in the late 80's) lies about his ties to Russia but it's hard to cover up the past in the Internet age no matter how much you hide your tax returns when there's quotes from your son in 2008 saying at a NY real estate convention that "Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets." Putin pal and Russian Billionaire Aras Agalarov helped finance the deal that brought the Miss Universe pageant to Moscow in 2013. Agalarov was acting as a liason at the time trying to bring Putin and Trump together for a face to face.

Then there's Boris Epshteyn, another Trump advisor who is an investment banker, "GOP strategist" and contributor to the Daily Caller — a former McCain campaign staffer who has recently joined the Trump campaign — running around acting as a Trump surrogate while defending Putin at every single opportunity.

I'm missing some people here and of course a lot of detail but I'm working on putting it all together as likely a multi-part thread but no, it's not all "unfounded wing nut conspiracy" at all. At absolute BEST, Trump is heavily influenced by pro-Russian advisors, some of them with very shady dealings with very corrupt friends of Putin.

So forgive me for seeing the irony in this topic.
edit on 2016-9-24 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
a reply to: Bedlam

Maybe Hillary is the new whistleblower? just a pretty daft one ?

I don't think passing the info to the Russians counts as whistleblower status. I'd be interested to find what the data was, sort of. If she exposed active agents in the field, then for "little people" like myself, it's a death sentence, or can be. If they are lost or KIA you get a federal judge and no jury to decide your fate.

It's made pretty clear to you what you can take and what you have to be careful with. She doesn't care. Because she thinks she's above the law. That's why I couldn't vote for her. Mind you, I hate everyone that's up for election this time.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: burntheships

Perhaps you've been reading too much Sputnik News and Breitbart? I'm working on something but I intend to make a strong case for the fact that Donald Trump is at best an unwitting mouthpiece for the Russians.

The Russians are great if you can get them on your side, but it's all trust but verify. I wouldn't be passing them any state info. Unless it was poisoned.

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

OMG dont turn this onto a religious war. The book was not written by ... well research and find out.

Just like the bible wasn't written by a babykiller..

Ok, not written by...
Written about..lol

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This soldier was thrown "in the hole" for 14 days, because he (she?) improperly handled classified information.

""Chelsea Manning was sentenced late Thursday to 14 days in solitary confinement for a July suicide attempt and for having a “prohibited” book, “Hacker, Hoaxer, Whistleblower, Spy,” by Gabriella Coleman, according to a statement from Fight For the Future. The statement was backed by one of Manning’s lawyers.""

Story: www.lgbtqnation.com...

Shouldn't Hillary and her "aide" be punished, as well? What kind of signal does it send, when the person who's asking for our vote, doesn't take responsibility for her own serious mistakes?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

That is pretty convoluted, and all that to implicate
Trump as an unwitting mouthpiece?

However, with The Clinton's there are much more
direct and provable ties.

From Russia With Money - The Clintons

And as unusual with Clinton's they create problems so they
can "solve" them. Only this time it would be a war with Russia
on Clinton's watch.

No thanks.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

a reply to: Bluntone22

OMG dont turn this onto a religious war. The book was not written by ... well research and find out.

Just like the bible wasn't written by a babykiller..

Ok, not written by...
Written about..lol

Don't make fun of bald people, and God won't kill you. Just sayin'

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Hers my problem with all this unbelievable Hillary crap now...the tinfoil hat in me is starting to think Im being made a stooge as the wrongs perpetrated by this witch keep gaining depth and steam...wtf is Hillary the plant...to get Trump elected? Lol its just so ludicrous that this woman has gotten away with so much...im beginning to doubt ny own veracity

This is it. Go look for positive stories about Clinton. Nada. Maybe 1 or 2, but totally drowned out in the Trump hype. Also add in the fact they are faking footage with Hillary,, this means Trump knows about it (you don't have people at your competitions rallies?)...ergo

PLANT.

It's all a stage. We are in Act II

It's a little ironic most of the year we sit here saying how the system is rigged and both candidates are working on the same side. Yet, they hoist Trump up (after being documented as a friend of Clintons) and suddenly he's a saviour. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy his rhetoric too, and I think HRC is criminal, but my most current analysis puts HRC winning by fraud, and Trump coming in to "save the day". The only other thing I can see is a cancelled election. If Trump wins outright I will be surprised, but it still achieves their goals.
edit on 25-9-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

One does not leave behind such a book unless one intends for the Russians to find it.

I have deeper and deeper questions about Madam Clinton, but rather than revolving around her health they revolve around the question of for whom does she really work.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Every country in the world has the right to interfere with the US elections because every country in the world voluntarily or involuntarily is influenced by US policies.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join