It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Left Classified Data in Russian Hotel During State Secretary Trip

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Either old and absent-minded
or
double-agent.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes but she remembers her sunglasses. lol

www.snopes.com...

(Was posted on Hillary Clinton's senate.gov web site on 1/28/05) "Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!"

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: wildapache

Ok. I'm not being a jerk but the only reason an aide would retrieve something they definitely do not have the clearance for is bc HRC told them to get it. Second, because it was classified material, the burden to retrieve it and take it with her lies solely on the person who holds the clearance. Not an aide.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

It's because the sunglasses are medically necessary. It wasn't because she was upset she left her Fendi's in a limo.
edit on 25-9-2016 by ColdChillin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Hillary: "Oops! Say, Huma...would you be a dear and run back to the hotel? It seems I forgot the classified briefing book!"

Huma: "Oh...okay. Where did you leave it?"

Hillary: "Right on top of the Nuclear codes and that list of undercover operatives."

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Tell me I'm not only one who sees the irony in the op citing Russian state operated Sputnik News, a subsidary of Rossiya Segodnya about a document left behind in a Russian motel room where it could presumably be seen by a Russian agent while the other candidate is essentially a Russian agent at this point and will have access to all of the classified material that exists.

could make you think putin supports trump.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

Yes but she remembers her sunglasses. lol

www.snopes.com...

(Was posted on Hillary Clinton's senate.gov web site on 1/28/05) "Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!"

Selective forgetfulness.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I fully expect Trump, if president, to give or sell to the Russians any info they want.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I wonder how much they paid her for that one

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Just how in the hell did Clinton's aide leaving a book turn into Clinton herself leaving the book? Why such a misleading title to your thread? Why lie about the actual details of the situation? Funny how you would accuse Clinton of being dishonest and yet at the same time omit important facts...
edit on 25-9-2016 by Vdogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vdogg

In this case, The Secretary of State had custody and control of the classified material regardless of who else may have had minimal control.

The SoS was the ranking custodian.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Vdogg

In this case, The Secretary of State had custody and control of the classified material regardless of who else may have had minimal control.

The SoS was the ranking custodian.

...AND she should've fired Huma right then and there!

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: everyonedies

Hi Everyonedies,

We're reminded, that the Democratic Party, and the mainstream press, determined that Hillary is the smartest woman in the world. And specifically, the esteemed Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Barbara Boxer verified this determination to be true.

Pardon me, for a second, let me find a barf bag.

Okay, having verified that no woman on the planet is smarter than Hillary, then absent-minded gets ruled out. So, the question becomes, what about espionage? Surely the smartest woman in the world would never forget anything.

Keywords, for the flaming liberal search engines: Espionage, Spillage

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Adonsa

She IS smart.

If the FBI director isn't in with this cabal of white collar thugs, face it....she outsmarted him for sure.

Between her, Cheryl Mills, Obama, Holder, Lynch, and let's don't leave out Big Bill (all seasoned attorneys with business and political ties to each other), they have been playin' the American people for fools and robbing us blind and selling us down the globalist river of corruption.

I shudder to think of another Clinton presidency.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Just like she and her husband accidentally sold mineral rights to all the property the blm is taking away from us.. oh, and our missile guidance systems, and water rights. .... Yeah, they accidentally do a lot of sh#t for money.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

We all make mistakes. However this women is a serial fool!

Madness, I do not get how someone in such a position does not have the needed training to know how to deal with sensitive data or not have extreme repercussions on the things she does.

If this was anyone else, in a job dealing with sensitive data. They would loose their job, be fined or face prison time. What does she get? She appears on TV smiling and still running for the prime job dealing with managing sensitive data.

If this was a CV, she would have met the bin soon as the first line was read. Madness.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Seriously I can't imagine security giving her a book with no more than crayons with it.
If they gave her real information then the burden is on her security

Thanks for that awesome image bluntone

If you give a monkey a gun it isn't the monkey's fault. I just can't believe she is allowed to run for POTUS.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

I really enjoy your mind, thanks for the good food for thought.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join