It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will propose nationwide stop-and-frisk to address violence 2nite on Hannity

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: extremedeath

that's a little extreme. you sound as extreme as the sjw's that threaten to move to canada if trump is elected.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Nationwide stop and frisk. Wow so inspiring. What great ideas he has.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: imsoconfused

It doesn't matter. We're all a bunch of skittles anyway.

The best part of the analogy is that you're statistically more likely to die by choking on a skittle than by a Syrian refugee.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

There's always a cold one waiting for you in the northwest.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Let's see...one (stop n frisk) disarms street thugs, the other (SJW's) enables street rioting arsonists. I get the picture perfectly clear and it is all too obvious which one is for good and which one is for violence.

Until those thugs have been convicted of a crime (at which point they'll be in jail), they're just people exercising their Second Amendment rights.

Stop and Frisk violates several rights in the Constitution.

It violates the First because people are often targeted by their speech
It violates the Second because the cops will give you a harder time if you're armed... God help you if they think you're reaching for a weapon.
It violates the Fourth, because it opens you up to asset forfeiture
It violates the Fifth because it's a form of "justice" outside of due process
It violates the Eighth as it's often used to target people for extra judicial punishment

Stop and Frisk has no place in a Constitutional society.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
I don't understand where the 'nationwide' stop & frisk is stated. I understood that he was specifically talking about Chicago's black on black crime. If they applied the stop and frisk like they did in New York, would this not possibly assist in saving many lives in South Chicago? I could see if it did severely reduce the black on black violence that such a tactic would be phased into other notorious sections of American cities. How is this considered a bad thing?

They can't. NYC was sued over stop and frisk policies, and in 2014 the Supreme Court found them in violation of multiple amendments. Basically, stop and frisk has already been ruled as being as unconstitutional as you an get.

Even if it had good results (which it didn't), it's just not legal to bring back.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

There's always a cold one waiting for you in the northwest.

I need to visit the NW, ND, SD and OR are three of the four states I have not visited.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

When a Standard Poodle is considered the most intelligent dog, I am reconsidering the experts.

We all know intelligence is not required in politics.Just the ability to bark loud . Look a our 2 candidates

edit on 9/21/16 by Gothmog because: add

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yep.

They, pardon the pun, it's unavoidable, trumpet how different they are...yet in the end, it all comes down to same tired authoritarian mantra...

"Trust us, we know best. Obey us, we know best."

Pardon my French, but **** (four letter word of your choice...) that. If either of those were true, we wouldn't be where we are now. Two presidential candidates who are interchangeable in their levels of nastiness, and unworthiness. ...and the alternatives are only slightly less unpalatable.

It really is enough to make me want to pack up all my camping gear, and some building supplies and take a slow boat to the South Pacific and find a nice deserted island and disappear.

I won't, but it sure is tempting.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

It doesn't matter. We're all a bunch of skittles anyway.

The best part of the analogy is that you're statistically more likely to die by choking on a skittle than by a Syrian refugee.

Live by the skittle, die by the skittle.

Just ask Treyvon.

People win the lottery too.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Did the Hannity-Trump Town Hall ever air tonight? I changed the channel when it was evident that the non-riot in Charlotte was not going away. It surprises me that FOX, of all networks, would give these hoodlums wall-to-wall coverage.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It all makes sense When you think about it.

Trump loves Putin and thinks he's doing a great job, no wonder he is found of totalitarian ideas aswell.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It surprises me that FOX, of all networks, would give these hoodlums wall-to-wall coverage.

Really?
It surprises you? Fox is all about BLM riots and such.

edit on 9/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
If you want to carry in public, you get a permit and by signing the permit you agree that you can be checked and must show the permit. Now are you going to tell everyone that if you choose to not get a permit you cannot be checked but those with a permit can? That is preposterous.

Are you being serious here? The man who thinks Bernie Sanders is the new Stalin wants our police force to become the Cheka. The irony.

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
CMON Phage, I have a PB German Shepherd, with no Nazi roots.

Dang, I think there's something wrong with mine.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Don't worry - it only affects you if you are a black person. Thank goodness they won't need to wear badges, it will be obvious who they are (unlike the Jews).

I'm just impressed that Trump knows all the best words - like "incredible".

Most jews can be identified by their prominent nose but the star really helps. Another way to identify them is by how many media companies they own.

Black people will be much easier to identify unless of course they go Michael Jackson on you. Then an arm badge may be needed.

Here's hoping for an ummerika that is white, tight, and outta sight.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Apollumi

Don't worry - it only affects you if you are a black person. Thank goodness they won't need to wear badges, it will be obvious who they are (unlike the Jews).

Most jews can be identified by their prominent nose but the star really helps. Another way to identify them is by how many media companies they own.

Black people will be much easier to identify unless of course they go Michael Jackson on you. Then an arm badge may be needed.

Here's hoping for an ummerika that is white, tight, and outta sight.

nice. let me guess you're a trump supporter?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused

Well? What can I say? I definitely do not want Hillary as POTUS but I dont know if this guy will do any better.

Screwed if we do screwed if we dont.

Nationwide stop and frisk? WTF?

www.theguardian.com...

www.motherjones.com...

twitter.com...
Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Wed Sep 21 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

I hear he is going to eat a small baby and drink its blood while proposing this also.

I heard
I heard
I heard

He will
He will
He will

I just wish people would actually listen to his speeches and read what he puts out instead of going by MSM and other peoples words.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Well seeing as how black people are currently the ones looting and burning cities and assaulting people for being white, it would kind of make sense, right? What good does frisking granny and gramps in Indiana do to stop the current black riots in Charlotte?

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

The best part of your opening line was "I don't know if this guy will do any better" Thank you for admitting you don' t know most would just claim it as gospel. At the very least his campaign has caused all the fake Republicans to come out of hiding and side with their Democratic friends.

I can understand people being afraid of change after 7 years of "hope and change" that has brought us to the brink as a sovereign nation, but staying SOS will bury us and our children/grandchildren. Don't worry about what might not be good for foreigners, they can fend for themselves in their own country. Consider only what will make USA whole and great again, we can't help others until none of us need help anymore. Give him a chance, who knows he might turn out to be the best president ever or the worst. But if we don't play we cant win.

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: roadgravel

Just the same as asking for lic and registration when you get stopped or is that unconstitutional too?

Driving is not covered under the Constitution.

Neither is concealed carry.

They can ask for ID, can't they?

There are a few things you must comply with under certain laws that might seem a violation of the COTUS.

Not completely right. Conceal carry falls under the 2nd Amendment. "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 12 States observer Constitutional Carry. Which is basically that the 2nd IS your concealed carry permit. And there are a few mor that are working on it. This is a RIGHT. Driving is a PRIVILEGE.

Technically; ALL gun laws that restrict ownership or procession are a violation of the 2nd as they are an infringement. Now laws about what you DO with them is a completely different issue. By the 2nd I can carry it anywhere I want at any time, using it...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join