It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MYSTERY: What was going on with Hillary’s eyes during Philly speech?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I can think of an animal that uses it's eyes that way.

Just happens to be a lizard.... the chameleon.

It's all starting to make sense...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
If hildawg wins will she be referred to as the Trainwreck-in-Chief?What a mess..

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: drphilxr
a reply to: xuenchen

around 1:16 i did detect a subtle left eye esotropia. (i'm a neuroradiologist, and my former wife of 17 years is a neuro ophthalmologist- there is a definite mild abduction - possibly cranial nerve 3- problem). fits my paradigm that there could - possible- be a skull base / posterior fossa mass or brainstem lesion.

Or one of the screws In her skull plate has short circuited the electronics in her head?

Just like that!! Ha ha ha.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

I can think of an animal that uses it's eyes that way.

Just happens to be a lizard.... the chameleon.

It's all starting to make sense...

Oh dear, don't we look foolish disrespecting David Icke?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: butcherguy

I'd opine that if Mrs. Clinton did an eyebrow lick the world would implode...

Bill would've never have strayed if she could lick her eyebrows.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

What it boils down to for me is that I don't want a cross-eyed POTUS.

Meh. Being cross-eyed isn't really an issue.

Why she's doing it is a more interesting and relevant question. I heard is suggested elsewhere that it's consistent with weakness of the Lateral Rectus muscle on the right which is supplied by the 6th cranial nerve, being a common post-concussion syndrome.

That bang on the head she had a while back might have caused more and longer-lasting problems than she is admitting. OR... and this I found to be a very interesting suggestion... she's fainted/fallen more recently and hit her head again.

Some of those mystery absences might have been to hide an ongoing issue with falling and hitting her head on things!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: drphilxr

i agree with this, most obvious in the end of video thumbnail

edit on 20-9-2016 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

WTF are you talking about???? There is nothing wrong with her eyes. It's called looking around. That what eye's do. How the hell do you get stars for Nothing.

WTF is wrong with people around here???

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

WTF are you talking about???? There is nothing wrong with her eyes. It's called looking around. That what eye's do. How the hell do you get stars for Nothing.

A bit like you did when the glitch occurred during the last website update.

She is bat # crazy, surely you can see that? The eyes man, the eyes!!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
She will blame poor Pepe again.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

It could be just a lazy eye, a complication due to far-sightedness, or a sign of a neurological disorder.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Looking around?

Yeah.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Relax and calm down.

You should know by now that attacking Members isn't Kosher.

Go after the content. You might get better results.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal
a reply to: drphilxr

i agree with this, most obvious in the end of video thumbnail

Nah, she's just looking around....
The back side of her eye socket.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You mean the stars?? The difference is I didn't have control over that and nobody actually gave me stars by supporting some ridiculous topics. That was a glitch. Yours are actually coming from people who think this was a insightful topic. I'm not complaining about you having stars. I don't care how many stars you have. It's the fact that there are a bunch of idiots who actually think this post deserved them. You just don't get it. I find that hilarious that you never understand the point of anything.

I agree she's pretty damn crazy, crooked and dangerous. But there was nothing at all wrong with her eyes in that video. Nothing. She was looking around the room making eye contact while speaking to the crowd. That's what it looks like to look around. You've lost your mind if you think anything was wrong with her eyes in that video.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Relax and calm down.

You should know by now that attacking Members isn't Kosher.

Go after the content. You might get better results.

Why don't you calm down and relax and for once try and post something valid that actually matters instead of your usual garbage non-topic lame theory from hack websites.

I think you're attacking members with your posts by insulting their intelligence.

Also are you really going to try and tell me what to do around here??? Because that has worked so well in the past hasn't it.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You mean the stars?? The difference is I didn't have control over that and nobody actually gave me stars by supporting some ridiculous topics. That was a glitch. Yours are actually coming from people who think this was a insightful topic. I'm not complaining about you having stars. I don't care how many stars you have. It's the fact that there are a bunch of idiots who actually think this post deserved them. You just don't get it. I find that hilarious that you never understand the point of anything.

I agree she's pretty damn crazy, crooked and dangerous. But there was nothing at all wrong with her eyes in that video. Nothing. She was looking around the room making eye contact while speaking to the crowd. That's what it looks like to look around. You've lost your mind if you think anything was wrong with her eyes in that video.

There is something wrong with her eyes, and this isn't the first post to bring attention to the fact. As for stars, you brought the subject up with your reply post.

I know there was a glitch, and no one can help that, but don't bring stars into a debate, it's Crass.
edit on 20/9/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: Was , was in there when it shouldn't have been.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Well I could simply suggest that you find several videos of her eyes for comparison.

Don't get ruffled.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

You still don't get it. It's not about the stars themselves.

Forget it.

You'll just waste 2 pages bickering over it anyway.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Why don't you spend your time finding videos of her eyes. I'm not wasting my time hunting snipe. That's more your style.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join