It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MYSTERY: What was going on with Hillary’s eyes during Philly speech?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Some strange eye movements and eyeball placements coming from Hillary during a speech on Sept 19.

Looks like some alignment problems and delayed eye movement when she moves her head suddenly.

Could be medication side effects?

Or could be a medical issue manifesting?

MYSTERY: What was going on with Hillary’s eyes during Philly speech?

During a speech in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on Monday, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton appeared to have something quite off about her appearance.

Hillary’s eyes appeared not in-sync with one another, as the left eye looked to be cock-eyed and displaced, especially as she looked towards the left.

A montage of Hillary’s eye-catching moments before a small group of Temple University students can be seen below in footage by The American Mirror.

Do you see Hillary’s cock-eyed moments?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I can think of an animal that uses it's eyes that way.

Just happens to be a lizard.... the chameleon.

+31 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It's a common genetic trait our Shadow Overlords look for in Presidential Candidates.

Quite common, actually.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Can't get fooled by dupe tube... again?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah, but a Lizard will lick the eyes to keep them moist.. I'd opine that if Mrs. Clinton did an eyebrow lick the world would implode...

You know besides the copious amounts of "smoke" Her campaign has contributed to the atmosphere....

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Uh oh..looks like another defective clone, and after all these years.

you should see the one that bobs it's head back & forth, that ones a riot

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

This is perfectly natural if looking at an object fairly close to her. The pathology of the illness conspiracy crowd, however, is not. Get a grip!

+35 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

around 1:16 i did detect a subtle left eye esotropia. (i'm a neuroradiologist, and my former wife of 17 years is a neuro ophthalmologist- there is a definite mild abduction - possibly cranial nerve 3- problem). fits my paradigm that there could - possible- be a skull base / posterior fossa mass or brainstem lesion.
edit on 9/20/2016 by drphilxr because: spelling - argh

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Better Call David Icke quick!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
her hologram and cgi been very glitchy lately.
should probably call her IT guy about that..
oh wait.....

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: drphilxr

THANK YOU. That's what I love about ATS- not just more hollow 'Oh look out she's a lizard lulz' or 'It's nothing you idiots are imagining things lulz', but an intelligent, informed, logical and reasonable assessment from one of our widely varied experts from so many different professions.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: drphilxr

around 1:16 i did detect a subtle left eye esotropia. (i'm a neuroradiologist, and my former wife of 17 years is a neuro ophthalmologist- there is a definite mild abduction - possibly cranial nerve 3- problem). fits my paradigm that there could - possible- be a skull base / posterior fossa mass or brainstem lesion.

Well thanks for that info. Sounds legit to me, but I am not a doctor, just a Hillary hater.

What it boils down to for me is that I don't want a cross-eyed POTUS. Especially if it is Hillary.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
She is spewing bull, you can see it in her eyes not her nose.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I would pay an EXTRAORDINARY amount of money to see THAT.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
looks like a mini stroke

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

It may be that a cross eyed president is our only hope at this point. The line between the two dominant parties is so blurred it may take someone that is cross eyed to see through the BS that is our current political fubar..

On topic.. This situation is becoming dire in my opinion, and it's not this IT guy that I think is going to take the fall.. Instead it'll probably be something along the lines of a rare and lethal side effect, maybe a blood clot or massive stroke.. I don't know, it just seems that something like that is the only step left in this ugly downward spiral were all seeing take place.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Hillary has to go back to wearing her giant Sophia Loren specs to quit making those wacky faces, er, never mind.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quauhtli

It may be that a cross eyed president is our only hope at this point. The line between the two dominant parties is so blurred it may take someone that is cross eyed to see through the BS that is our current political fubar.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Or one of the screws In her skull plate has short circuited the electronics in her head?

Hillary looks like she is a complete fruit loop, but then again so does Trump. I've said it before and I'll say it again; good luck my American cousins.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Or one of the screws In her skull plate has short circuited the electronics in her head?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join