It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MYSTERY: What was going on with Hillary’s eyes during Philly speech?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

You still don't get it. It's not about the stars themselves.

Forget it.

You'll just waste 2 pages bickering over it anyway.

No I won't, what do you mean by that?

edit on 20/9/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

OK, that made my eyes water for some reason. It actually looks like her left eye was moving at a different speed and independent of the direction of her right eye!

Just sent a PM to David Icke to weigh-in on this, lol.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
She looks like a paranoid schizophrenic constantly scanning the room for any sign of danger. Maybe she keeps her eyes moving constantly so she doesn't zone out and stare like a zombie again, or get a seizure if she stares at flashing lights.

I am going with all of the above. It is a trained practiced rehearsed performance to keep ones eyes moving purposefully in such a way.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

yes - exactly. there would then be a divergence problem with gaze giving her double vision, which I believe was part of her symptomatology in the past. You don't get double vision, by the way, if you cover one eye. So it makes sense if she covered the left eye, her problem would improve.

Another important point is her one medical "handler" seen in so many press photos with her, including the 9-11 park syncopal episode, has been photographed carrying a diazepam (valium) IM injector pen. That would only be used for seizure.

I look at brain tumors and other brain pathology all day long...Speculating, but one of the most common tumors is 'meningioma' - and if located in the back of the head, these love to invade dural sinuses, and occlude them...ie., "transverse sinus thrombosis." Meningiomas also cause seizures when pushing on adjacent cerebral cortex. A tumor could lie on the tentorium cerebellum, projecting up to abut the temporal lobe (seizure) and be big enough to invade the cavernous and transverse sinus. Growth could be slowed or even stopped with radiation (but not forever), as the big skull base tumors usually are too hard to surgically remove (think she would risk surgery? doubt it)... The alternative would be an old infarct of the brainstem, as part of what other docs have raised: subcortical vascular dementia (or small vessel vasculopathy in my parlance).

Or it could be nothing. The seizure activity caught on video is very real however, and the valium pen injector has only one use.

Enjoy the speculation ATS!
edit on 9/20/2016 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Perhaps laziness is a trait in her left eye?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Two Medical possibilities there . Either Strabismus or Hydrocephalus . I suspect the latter considering Hillary is know to have had Cranial Injuries in the past .
edit on 20-9-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: drphilxr
The alternative would be an old infarct of the brainstem, !

infarct: an area of necrosis in a tissue or organ resulting from obstruction of the local circulation by a thrombus or embolus
www.merriam-webster.com...

TIL about brain infarcts.

(Seriously, thanks for the insight and technical explanations of these possible maladies. You're loads more informative than the usual speculative arm chair doctors and defensive backs the media has used to discredit any speculation of her ill health.)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Two Medical possibilities there . Either Strabismus or Hydrocephalus . I suspect the latter considering Hillary is know to have had Cranial Injuries in the past .

Hydrocephalus would explain the stumbles and wobbliness.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Maybe she's having an Erhahgerd or Derp moment.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Honestly all i see is her reading off two or three teleprompters. thats why her eyes arr all googely and shifty.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Honestly all i see is her reading off two or three teleprompters. thats why her eyes arr all googely and shifty.

Maybe those with eyes that exhibit the same behavior are unable to discern the irregularity? Like being too close to the trees to see the forest, or something to that effect.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
She looks like a paranoid schizophrenic constantly scanning the room for any sign of danger.

I don't know about the schizophrenic portion, but darned if I wouldn't be paranoid as hell, if I were Hillary. The noxious, violent venom spewed toward her is enormous. Don't get me wrong, she is due bucket loads of criticism, but I understand the paranoid scanning of the crowd. Plenty of Americans have said/posted threats of bodily harm towards her, and that isn't cool.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Well.. it could be STRABISMUS too. Here's a list of "triggers" that can cause this disorder to onset in adults.

"Strabismus that develops in adults can be caused by:
Botulism
Diabetes (causes a condition known as acquired paralytic strabismus)
Graves' disease
Guillain-Barré syndrome
Injury to the eye
Shellfish poisoning
Stroke
Traumatic brain injury
Vision loss from any eye disease or injury "

SOURCE: medlineplus.gov...

Bill Cosby developed this abnormality later in life too. That's all I have to say about that...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

are you saying i have googley shifty eyes?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

are you saying i have googley shifty eyes?

I was merely floating a hypothesis, because you said that you didn't notice any abnormalities in Hillary's eye movements. There has to be a reason, because her uncoordinated eyes are easy to see...even without blowing up the video. Agree?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

i was expecting some sort of jerry lewisesqe crosseyed goofball.
what i saw was subtle and sporadic
but mostly her reading off multiple teleprompters IMO

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hillary gets crazy eyes then has to cancel next day's events in California. Nothing to "see" here folks.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I suspect she's a borg reptoid just as much as the next person. However, she wore glasses when she was younger. Pretty sure she wears contacts for vision correction and color(blue one source), because her eyes naturally brown. In that shot they look brown(maybe due to the video) and would assume she's not wearing the contacts(blurry vision) accounting more for the eye movements if not already part of a claimed pre existing condition.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Symptoms of brain injuries:

- slower movements
- eyes look tired, move slow, not insync
- patient overwhelmed by lights/noises/movements
- having memory problems
- having problems making decisions
- afraid/anxious
- freezes
- fatigues
- dizzyness
- fainting

and the list goes on.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah, but a Lizard will lick the eyes to keep them moist.. I'd opine that if Mrs. Clinton did an eyebrow lick the world would implode...

You know besides the copious amounts of "smoke" Her campaign has contributed to the atmosphere....

Georgie:"Besides, if you can lick your eyebrows you're gonna get DATES."
IT was bad enough for Wil E. Coyote in a cartoon.. she should just
break down and get a small jug of SmearEyes. The young Valkyries will
also not run screaming back to the fjords as well.. a healthy voting bloc.

I believe they may not have the right dosage for the anti-seize compound
yet .. this is common with even thyroid medication, much less for
anything more immediately major. I've got a woozy puppy in this fight
within the last two weeks; and with the dosage as advertised down
in the micrograms, it's easy to goo one way or the other.

I think for the appearances kept up on the plane recently, I'll leave the
typo. If it was anti-seize however, I still contend her head studs were
quite greasy.. and Hilly 3000 is ready to rumble and not tumble.

If she doesn't get lane choice for the semis though, she's knocked off
the ladder faster than Courtney holeshottin' the old man. DOH
I am a lifelong NHRA fan, and subsequently completely deplorable..
but I approved this teardown message.
Meds or not, she's toast... unless of course Divine Intervention

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join