It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holywood Pedo Ring about to be exposed?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

The only person who liked it was the color "Pink"...

www.nbcchicago.com...

www.youtube.com...

Must be some sort of Psy-Op because it is My local rag too...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CCKP72

The police in my area just released a map of all the homes that have had some type of tracking system of IPs that have accessed child abuse sites.

Can you back this up in any way?

I'm interested.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Speaking of hypocrites,

Do you think profiling is ok?

Since you just did it, then it's ok for everyone, right?

Because, you wouldn't want to be hypocritical....

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Dont get me wrong, I support anyone doing something that makes them happy. I just wasnt expecting, what I seen. Maybe he's ahead of the times. Maybe im just getting old.

IMO , I think he is a problemed soul from having fame and money at a young age with what would appear to be very irresponsible and non caring parents while surrounded by leaches pretending to have his best interest .

I also think he most likely got addicted to the lime light and his 15 minutes of fame and is like a drug user trying to get that fix again at any cost.

It just looks like a very sad situation to me and an example of how disgusting the world can be.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Here is the link to the local news about it: Child Exploitation on Rise

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Here is the link to the local news about it: Child Exploitation on Rise

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Photoshop my face in place of Cory's on that Album cover and.............

I'VE GOT AN AVATAR!
* I left the avatar place blank for a reason.
(besides ignorance and apathy).

Now I know why

(or not)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Swing and a miss! [ Baseball term for the ignorant ] You took a huge swipe at Americans, gun owners and the religious....... and OP is not even from America.
What a jackass statement.

Perhaps he was innocently revealing his support for those sick folks.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I thought Feldman was an extremely talented child actor, and like most people who grew up in the 80s, I enjoyed movies like The Lost Boys which starred both Feldman and Haim. The story of their adulthood makes me sad.

The reason Feldman hasn't named names is because apparenty California has a statute of limitations that applies to whatever happened to him. So, if he comes forward, the perp cannot be prospecuted, but Feldman could still be sued for defamation. Whether the perp would actually take him to court is questionable as it would open him up to all sorts of legal discovery, but he could because there would be zero chance of the perp actually going to prison. And if the perp has money (as we expect), he may be able to afford a frivolous lawsuit. I doubt Feldman can afford to defend himself against it.

Plus, Feldman is a strange guy. On some level, he has to know this. He may be afraid he'll just come off as a laughing stock and that people won't believe him.
edit on 20-9-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
There has been a long dark history of sexual abuse in Hollywood.

I won't get into theories or what not, but I will tell you what was the last straw for me.

Hollywoods support for Roman Polanski, who sodomized a twelve year old girl, was such a revealing and disgusting moment to me that I will never leave anyone in that industry claim the moral high ground over me.

www.popcrunch.com...

I have to listen to Hollywood yammer on and on about womens rights, self proclaimed feminists like Whoopi Goldberg criticize peoples language as sexists and what have, all the while they think that the sodomization of a twelve year old girl wasn't a big deal.

This isn't a conspiracy, they fully admit it. So remember when the Emmys the other night were on about how deplorable Trump and all of his voters are, they think you are worse for voting against there wishes than a man who rapes underage girls. That is where their priorities are.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

You've been duped by the right. The media is owned by rich white conservatives.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

When did anyone say that Roman Polanski scandal was no big deal? You made that up. He had to flee the country to keep from going to prison. Why are the right always liars?

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: elementalgrove

Dont get me wrong, I support anyone doing something that makes them happy. I just wasnt expecting, what I seen.
Maybe he's ahead of the times. Maybe im just getting old.

He should not "dance".

Other then that I have no issue with the premise of his song. Good vs Evil.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
I thought Feldman was an extremely talented child actor, and like most people who grew up in the 80s, I enjoyed movies like The Lost Boys which starred both Feldman and Haim. The story of their adulthood makes me sad.

I always liked his acting.

He could probably do really good as a voice over or cartoon persona.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel

When did anyone say that Roman Polanski scandal was no big deal? You made that up. He had to flee the country to keep from going to prison. Why are the right always liars?

Yep I made that up! You got me! As a member of the alt right, Pepe and Putins sent me my marching orders today to comment on this thread on ATS!

Or wait. Could I have posted a link of over 200 Hollywood people that support Polanski, and think he should not have to stand trial. www.popcrunch.com...

Do you deny this? Do you deny Whoopi claims thsi wasn't real rape, while having the nerve to criticize other people words for being sexist?

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I am not familar with RO but it says 'Hollywood' is going to expose this person. A family man who is revered around the world? That elimates Sheen. There is a huge celebrity divorce announced today - a family man who is revered. Hmm. Wonder if there is a connection. Just speculating.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I figured everyone knew about this website. It flags anyone in your area who has been convicted of a sex crime. If you have kids, it's important to have this.

www.criminalwatchdog.com...

That video earlier reminded me of 2 and a half men for some reason....could be Sheen, but I was thinking of someone much older. Maybe someone in one of his films? What if those rumors of Travolta are true?!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

I figured everyone knew about this website. It flags anyone in your area who has been convicted of a sex crime. If you have kids, it's important to have this.

www.criminalwatchdog.com...

That video earlier reminded me of 2 and a half men for some reason....could be Sheen, but I was thinking of someone much older. Maybe someone in one of his films? What if those rumors of Travolta are true?!

I've never heard any rumors that Travolta was a pedophile, only that he was gay.

Those are two completely different things you know. Please don't tell me we're going to have that conversation again.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: damwel

Yep I made that up! You got me! As a member of the alt right, Pepe and Putins sent me my marching orders today to comment on this thread on ATS!

Or wait. Could I have posted a link of over 200 Hollywood people that support Polanski, and think he should not have to stand trial. www.popcrunch.com...

Do you deny this? Do you deny Whoopi claims thsi wasn't real rape, while having the nerve to criticize other people words for being sexist?

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

The gal in the middle of that panel seems to get it. I have no idea what Whoopee's deal is, but I think she's having one of those semantic arguments that has more to do with her wanting to be right than any deeply held beliefs about Polanski.

Any man who drugs up a 12 year old so he can have sex with her ought to be locked up for life. Or worse.
edit on 20-9-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: grubblesnert

PLEASE DO THAT! hahaha

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join