It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holywood Pedo Ring about to be exposed?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I know this is a tabloid rag, but Radar on-line claims to have an actual name of the man who allegedly raped Corey Haim. I know Corey Feldman is not in a good place to say the least, but imagine if you were exposed to the things he was, and were not able to get justice. I hope the name gets leaked and the lid gets blown off Holyweird. Their intolerable alt-left wing pretense, while actually being the modern day Sodom needs to be taken down. When these actors and actresses blather on about human rights issues, when things like this are an "open secret", just makes me ill.

Anyway...who is the name I wonder? Male, powerful, not outed as gay, but rumors have swirled, has kids? Hmmmmm.

radaronline.com...

This is from an older interview I believe:
www.dailymail.co.uk... ped-leading-life-drugs.html

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Three percent of Americans own 50% of all guns, and I predict that (a) you are one of them and (b) at least have one bible in your home (unopened, mint condition, but thumped on a lot).

Just for your "alt-left" and "Sodom" comment only.

Because I hate hypocrites. As if "Sodom" would only show up in Hollywood and not in several people of faith... Pedophiles galore!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

I watched this music video of Mr Feldmans "Band" I think there are some hints as to who may be responsible for Pedo-Wood.
(Pardon the pun)

edit on 20-9-2016 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
I watched this music video of Mr Feldmans "Band" I think there are some hints as to who may be responsible for Pedo-Wood.
(Pardon the pun)

The only overt celebrity reference I see is him dressed as Michael Jackson. I forget what he said about him previously but I was under the impression that he testified that there was no sexual contact.

On a side not, he looks like he has not aged well at all.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
I know this is a tabloid rag, but Radar on-line claims to have an actual name of the man who allegedly raped Corey Haim. I know Corey Feldman is not in a good place to say the least, but imagine if you were exposed to the things he was, and were not able to get justice. I hope the name gets leaked and the lid gets blown off Holyweird. Their intolerable alt-left wing pretense, while actually being the modern day Sodom needs to be taken down. When these actors and actresses blather on about human rights issues, when things like this are an "open secret", just makes me ill.

Anyway...who is the name I wonder? Male, powerful, not outed as gay, but rumors have swirled, has kids? Hmmmmm.

radaronline.com...

This is from an older interview I believe:
www.dailymail.co.uk... ped-leading-life-drugs.html

Charlie Sheen wasn't it?

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Three percent of Americans own 50% of all guns, and I predict that (a) you are one of them and (b) at least have one bible in your home (unopened, mint condition, but thumped on a lot).

Just for your "alt-left" and "Sodom" comment only.

Because I hate hypocrites. As if "Sodom" would only show up in Hollywood and not in several people of faith... Pedophiles galore!

What a strange comment? you say that due to his view which many people will associate with..

The media is Alt Left, they are a bunch of hypocrites, and frankly the way the US is going I would personally have enough weapons to start a small revolution in a modest African country if I was living there..

Indeed Sheen's name has been stated a number of times, I also feel there maybe some names listed (if any area) that are far more recent into the Hollywood hierarchy. One in particular I am looking at as their behaviour with their own children is very strange but I will keep that to myself for the moment...

RA
edit on 20-9-2016 by slider1982 because: sp

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

We can only pray that it does get exposed.

There is so much disgusting behavior that is the foundation of hollyweird that it staggers the mind.

The proof is clearly scene when one looks at the current "cult"ure the idiot box has brainwashed into the masses with.

People like Hammond are brave indeed to speak out about it, even within their limited censored fashion, the victims deserve justice.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Just for kicks I started watching some of his other videos... I was left speechless. I couldn't figure out if it was a joke or if he is really doing this. Then I seen a video of him on the Today Show from the weekend. And wow... just wow

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I would not be surprised if the MK ultra'd him after his attempt at exposing the upper eschelons of the industry!

I shudder to think what these people are capable of these days with Trauma based mind control and Psychotopic drugs!

Seems that the Today Show would be a great place to decry him as crazy!
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930amTuesday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Dont get me wrong, I support anyone doing something that makes them happy. I just wasnt expecting, what I seen.
Maybe he's ahead of the times. Maybe im just getting old.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Thats the stupidest comment I have seen in a while. My OP was focused specifically on one article and you blasted out an indictment of 350 million people? The Alt-left was a dig at the alt-right nonsense, and if you have ever actually been to Hollywood, you would know EXACTLY what i am talking about.
BTW...I could easily peg Germans in 10 words or less, so be careful. As it were I live in the UK and I do not affiliate with any of the man made religions. Although I do own several guns.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

That is why I made the comment about Mr. Feldman. If he was abused, and knew he could do nothing about it, plus his friend was messed up for life and basically killed himself, well who knows what that could do to someone.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
It saddens me that these sickos probably get a kick out of watching these kids suffer.

They're probably gloating over the power they have over the kids they abused.

The victims admit the hidden hand but will not show it out of fear and intimidation, the hidden hand feels powerful and invincible, the hidden hand must be stopped.

I hope this #ing hand gets chopped off very soon.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I bet half of the victims were Disney kid starts. It really is the best explanation as to how a girl like Miley Cyrus could go so severely off the rails.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Could be....here is an interesting article. The same RADAR mag got the Charlie Sheen AIDS rumor correct so they seem to have some inside info.

www.thehollywoodgossip.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Nothing sickens me more than the abuse of innocents. I hope this article is true and some heads start to roll. For the life of me,I cannot understand how prevalent this type of thing is all over the world - not just the land of rich and famous. Children are precious.
edit on 20-9-2016 by CCKP72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CCKP72

Nothing sickens me more than the abuse of innocents. I hope this article is true and some heads start to roll. For the life of me,I cannot understand how prevalent this type of thing is all over the world - not just the land of rich and famous. Children are precious.

All that happens is the media (who are controlled and owned by the people who do the abusing) pick a public figure to act as a blame target. The unknowing public think justice has been served and the seedy elite keep doing their 'thing'.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Agree with you. But it's not just the elite. The police in my area just released a map of all the homes that have had some type of tracking system of IPs that have accessed child abuse sites. The amount of addresses was staggering and shocking. It sickens me to no end.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Ya, something has messed with his head. It reminds me of someone who suffers from Bi-polar or something of the sort.
He runs a sort of cult from his home - called Corey's Angels. They have a strict rule set they need to follow everyday and all live with him.
There are cues that it is some sort of mental disorder.
I mean, even the cover art to his album is in my opinion ridiculous. If he was serious about his music, he would have at least let a professional design his cover art. It looks like the result from a youtube video's intro to photoshop class.

www.angelic2thecore.com...

But then again, maybe im just being critical here....and getting old.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Swing and a miss! [ Baseball term for the ignorant ] You took a huge swipe at Americans, gun owners and the religious....... and OP is not even from America.
What a jackass statement.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join