It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Sons Kill a Triceratops on Hunting Safari - Liberals Believe, And They're Very Upset

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

omg, too funny!

I hope not.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

To be fair, you could do the same the other way round and it would garner the same response.

As its a non-issue, its simply political baiting and trolling by the people who made the video to try and score cheap points against the opposition.

Remember when politics had integrity and people were intelligent enough not to undertake or believe this crap?

Make America Great Again - by not descending to the level of kindergarten kids and having actual political discourse instead propagandic hype machines.
edit on 18/9/16 by neformore because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/9/16 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: neformore

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Survey: Americans Know More About “The Simpsons” Than The Constitution...
In a contest between Americans’ knowledge of “The Simpsons” and what they know about the First Amendment — Bart and Homer win hands down.

About 1 in 4 Americans can name more than one of the five freedoms guaranteed by the First Amendment (freedom of speech, religion, press, assembly and petition for redress of grievances.) But more than half of Americans can name at least two members of the fictional cartoon family, according to a survey.

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Okay fine everybody, now 'everybody' gets to be ignorant too:

edit on 18-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I thought the Hillary people were supposed to be "High Information" voters?
How do you know they were Hillary supporters?

It would be fun to pull something like that with Trump supporters. Or are you saying that ignorance is limited to those who don't like Trump?

Well clearly if they were Trump supporters they would have nothing to say about Trump. Those they shown on this video obviously are Hilary supporters as they are instantly and stupidly answering automatically. This kind of automatic response would not occur. Even if they deep down knew that the animal in question did not sound like a normal living animal in today's world, they still shown automatic response. Instantly knowing they had a moment for their word to be heard, they unload. This is prime example of people with too much to say about something they have no clue about and still vote.

Get your head out your a**.

I would sure say that a large percentage of Trump supporters are those with a brain, they may not agree with the man but America needs a kick up the ass and first thing is to not allow another puppet head to get into office.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I saw this earlier, too funny!! Some people will believe anything. Remember back when the same guy (I thin) asked O supporters if they agreed with him on the issues, and then proceeded to state the opposite of what he believes, and that all agreed anyway?

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408
i like the one were she was dropping out because they found a inoperable brain tumor during a recent colonoscopy.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: laughingdog
Maybe those aliens ( not the reptilians) took the potential presidents sons back in time on a hunting trip in their ufo. Who knows these animals might have been at plague proportions back then

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
They have been known to kill an elephant and an endangered leopard all in the name of sport. There are real pictures of them with the dead leopard and holding up an elephant tail for the camera.. Just sick!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

It would be fun to pull something like that with Trump supporters. Or are you saying that ignorance is limited to those who don't like Trump?

One thing it DOES prove however, is how dumbed down the population is. It reminds me of the movie Idocracy where the IQ were below normal.

No matter if its liberals or trump supporters, it does reveal how uneducated people really are. And that is a really big problem.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

They even added cgi pterodactyls at 4:40

Very funny...

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Well, it's California!! Most (not all of course) are low informed idiots that have absolute zero knowledge of their surroundings.. They continue to vote in imbeciles like Nancy Pelosi.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

One thing it DOES prove however, is how dumbed down the population is. It reminds me of the movie Idocracy where the IQ were below normal.

No matter if its liberals or trump supporters, it does reveal how uneducated people really are. And that is a really big problem.

This is the most ridiculous stat I've scene but is a reality of the state of affairs in the US.

10. What percentage of high school graduates can't read? Making it to graduation day is a major milestone for teens, but many of them struggle to decipher the words on their diploma. Just under 20% of high school grads haven't developed basic reading proficiency by the time they don their cap and gown.

www.creditdonkey.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I wonder if Jesus was riding it?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Right? It's as equally funny as how many conservatives believed the image going around that Obama renamed Mount McKinley to Denali, which was an islamic word.

The marginalized, angry underachieved on any side of the aisle are always quick to believe what supports their anger and fear.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join