It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Sons Kill a Triceratops on Hunting Safari - Liberals Believe, And They're Very Upset

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Mark Dice?

Are you for real?
His videos are click bait.

He is a biased "conspiracy theorist". I put CT in inverted commas because he is a charlatan.

You like YouTube videos, so here's one... Mark Dice Exposed As A Fraud.

it's funny to me how conspiracy theories has become a line of attack from left-wingers on a conspiracy theory Forum, just because the media has started using it as an attack. Not to mention how the same media blames the Russians for email hacks and Trump's rise in popularity.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
NVM. I'm high!
edit on 17-9-2016 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

When you sprinkle salt on your bacon, do you do it , liberally, conservatively, or democratically? Yeah, I guess liberally.

I don't get it.

Why are you salting your bacon?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Given their responses do you doubt that the bulk of them aren't "liberals".

Are you saying that anyone who doesn't support trophy hunting of endangered species is automatically a "liberal?" Pffft, way to put people in a basket HillaryClintonIsBlisss.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Mark Dice?

Are you for real?
His videos are click bait.

He is a biased "conspiracy theorist". I put CT in inverted commas because he is a charlatan.

You like YouTube videos, so here's one... Mark Dice Exposed As A Fraud.

it's funny to me how conspiracy theories has become a line of attack from left-wingers on a conspiracy theory Forum, just because the media has started using it as an attack. Not to mention how the same media blames the Russians for email hacks and Trump's rise in popularity.

I'm not a left winger... Bub...
& I already explained that I put CT in inverted commas because I do not believe him to be a conspiracy theorist but a an evangelist shill who makes videos about Triangles and the celebrity illuminati.

He cares about click bait to fund his bull# exploits and sells it to a target audience of the gullible.
Are you one of them, bub?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Maybe the 'people' in the video believe in Trump's Time Machine.
edit on 17-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Are you telling me that Trump supporters are as prone to being pissed about that whole story as Hillary people?

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Given their responses do you doubt that the bulk of them aren't "liberals".

Are you saying that anyone who doesn't support trophy hunting of endangered species is automatically a "liberal?" Pffft, way to put people in a basket HillaryClintonIsBlisss.

I laugh at anyone who gets outraged over the hunting of extinct critters.

Oh no! Someone just shot passenger pigeon ... Oh no, someone went hunting for dodo eggs ...

Sorry, no outrage there.
edit on 17-9-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   

I know, just a little light chiding, nothing against you personally! You do have to admit in retrospect that it's kind of absurd though right?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Are you telling me that Trump supporters are as prone to being pissed about that whole story as Hillary people?

Naw.

They be like "I wanna get me one of them suckers. Would look good over my fireplace! Next to my tiger head!"

edit on 9/17/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Didn't one of the Trump boys shoot Harambe?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: theantediluvian

You know what they say right? "If you'll fall for Trump, you'll fall for anything"

(full disclosure: I'm the "they" that just made that up)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The same exact picture and same claim that people were outraged over the "hunt" was a story two years ago. Back then it had nothing to do with Trump or political parties. It is a gag that has been pulled several times now and people always fall for it regardless of political affiliation.

The guy should at least do something original with his time.

edit on 17-9-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Ahahahahahahahahahah! they believe jurassic park is real.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Survey: Americans Know More About “The Simpsons” Than The Constitution...
In a contest between Americans’ knowledge of “The Simpsons” and what they know about the First Amendment — Bart and Homer win hands down.

About 1 in 4 Americans can name more than one of the five freedoms guaranteed by the First Amendment (freedom of speech, religion, press, assembly and petition for redress of grievances.) But more than half of Americans can name at least two members of the fictional cartoon family, according to a survey.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The world is not divided into two groups of people. Trump people. Clinton people. Not.
Adapting that way of thinking is very disturbing to me. I hope you are not really the way you are coming across lately.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Random liberals and democrats fell for the same thing way back when Spielberg made Jurassic Park. Stupid people are stupid regardless of political affiliation.

True..... I would say in this instance it's Location, location, location....... and that would be...... well you determine where this is..... Hint, left side of US. Past this is the Pacific Ocean...

Oh, and if it's a hoax, it's still apt.
edit on 17-9-2016 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

It's prime time of the election year. San Diego. People in the know about the whole concept. Blame the independents! What fun is that?

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

The guy should at least do something original with his time.

I wonder how many "Clinton supporters" he interviewed to get the ones in the video.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Stupid is as stupid does........

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join