It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Lobbyist Now Offering $100,000 For Information On DNC Staffer's Murder

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well, it has been some time since Seth Rich was murdered and as of this time there are still no leads to whomever may have committed the deed.

The Washington DC Police department has a $25,000 reward in place for information related to the arrest of the perpetrators, and Wikileaks Julian Assange has offered up a nother $20,000. Today a GOP lobbyist has upped their ante even more by pitching in:

Now, a Republican lobbyist says he is offering $100,000 for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of whoever is responsible for killing Seth Rich, a 27-year-old staffer with the Democratic National Committee who was fatally shot in the early morning hours of July 10.

sourec

This brings the total reward to $145,000 for information leading to the arrest of whoever it may have been that committed the murder of the DNC voting expansion data director.

At this point, I do not know if we will ever find out who was responsible. It is possible that it was just random crime and completely unrelated to his duties for the DNC. It is also possible that he was murdered because of what he knew regarding vote rigging, it would not be the first such death.

This is the person offering up the additional reward:

In Washington, where money buys access and power, lobbyist Jack Burkman, principal at Burkman & Assoc., hopes it buys information.

“There are too many dimensions to the tragedy and none seem to make any sense. I hope the $100,000 in additional money will finally get to the truth of what happened here and will either debunk the conspiracy theories or validate them,” says Burkman. “But for the sake of Mr. Rich’s parents, family, friends, co-workers and the D.C. community at large, the murder needs to be solved and those responsible held accountable.”

prnewschannel.com

Related threads:

Local activist files suit for access to exit polling data, Dead witness blocks path to truth

BREAKING: Assange Suggests Murdered Seth Rich Was Wikileaks DNC Source!

Wikileaks offers $20k reward for information on Seth Rich's death

Democratic National Committee staffer shot, killed in Northwest D.C.

What says ATS?
edit on 16-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: added additional info

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Is the DNC the new mafia? Justice department in their back pocket and all.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

How much $$$ will they offer for YOUR DEATH when You reveal who killed Mr. Rich?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Hey man, I don't know anything other than what is reported in the news or can be found with some googlefu.

Hopefully that's not dangerous enough to them to make me worth their effort.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Well You did mention Google™ .. Remember when the User got more 'from' Google™ than the other way around?

Want to really screw them up?? Run another computer from the same place and do simultaneous searches on Bing™

e.g. "Florida Lawn Furniture" on both and see where 'They' direct You.

I did notice last night somewhere on the intraweb I saw a meme about The Clinton Cabal in which the person in the meme typed words to the effect "I feel bad about that so I'm going to commit suicide like 'others'(plural) by shooting Myself in the back of the head twice..."

If You do decide to dig- Leave some crumbs or be like a Yachtsman and let someone know You're "going out" and share Your 'Float Plan'... (If You're successful let Me know and I'll assist You in hiding Your haul/$$$)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Trying to decipher this post,,,

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

It is possible that it was just random crime and completely unrelated to his duties for the DNC.

Nothing stolen and I can not recall if there were signs of struggle.

Lets say he was killed for some meaningless random reason. Why pick a guy who would be obviously noticed if gone missing?

This still reeks and for good reason methinks!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

No need, I got the gist.

originally posted by: JinMI

It is possible that it was just random crime and completely unrelated to his duties for the DNC.

Nothing stolen and I can not recall if there were signs of struggle.

Lets say he was killed for some meaningless random reason. Why pick a guy who would be obviously noticed if gone missing?

This still reeks and for good reason methinks!

Democratic National Committee staffer shot, killed in Northwest D.C.

This happened around 4:19. According to this source :

He was talking on the phone with his girlfriend when she heard noise on Rich's end of the line, Mary Rich said. Her son told his girlfriend not to worry about it.

"There had been a struggle. His hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised, and yet he had two shots to his back, and yet they never took anything," she said.

I agree with you about the aroma, I'm just granting that it is possible (the question really is the probability) it was indeed random.
edit on 16-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: additional response

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

How much $$$ will they offer for YOUR DEATH when You reveal who killed Mr. Rich?

Just dont go to parks or weight lift without a spotter.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

He's going to simply remain another number in the Clinton death list.

Don't worry though, it's not like he follows a trend of suspicious deaths of people holding certain information....oh wait.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I'm betting that the hitman was paid much more than $145,000 by the DNC/Hillary to do the deed.

Hillary has 6 billion dollars to play with,so I'm guessing the price for the hit was at least $1,000,000. (but I bet that she had the killer taken out as well-more than likely by her secret service detail)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Ah ok, so there was a struggle, my mistake and thank you for the correction.

So, being ruffed up before taken out if he had information would be instrumental here.

If they wanted ANYTHING else, there would be things missing at the very least.

Yes, I suppose the possibility is there albeit miniscule.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The DOJ forced the FBI to get off hillary's back-you don't think that they would shut down/influence a police investigation
to protect the traitorous hag as well?

edit:by influence I mean to make evidence that the murder was a hit to disappear.
edit on 16-9-2016 by Picklesneeze because: my mistake

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Did we ever find out where he was coming from or going to? He was talking to his girlfriend supposedly. I wonder if she even knew.

He may have been robbed of something....a flash drive maybe with valuable and/or incriminating info on it?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

"He may have been robbed of something....a flash drive maybe with valuable and/or incriminating info on it?"

If there was evidence-it was hushed up.

The majority of law enforcement is more worried about losing their jobs than justice being served.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Picklesneeze

In a wider scope I could believe that sure. On a smaller level, the DNC correlation notwithstanding, this is still an odd case that should be combed over with scrutiny.

It's hard to chalk it up in this day in age to just a random killing, lets get over it and move on. Unless your one of the innocent in Chicago this doesn't happen anywhere else.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
If..this was a simple street crime, street hoods will turn their buddy in for that kind of cake. I bet the reward is unclaimed.
edit on 16-9-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I think it was more than a random killing and the interest being generated, imo, bears that out. Nothing else in this guys life (that we know of anyways) other than his position and the leak seems to have any bearing. Since nothing was taken from him, wallet, keys, jewelry, money etc would indicate robbery wasnt the motive.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Hillary has 6 billion dollars to play with,so I'm guessing the price for the hit was at least $1,000,000. (but I bet that she had the killer taken out as well-more than likely by her secret service detail)

Could that $6B be this $6B?

www.washingtontimes.com...

www.activistpost.com...

Funny how those go together, must be some of that "smoke" I've been reading about???

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

First rule of assassination.. kill the assassin.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join