It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just being stupid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

Says the blind zen master...

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Oh- raising teenagers here in Georgia. We always had a big bonfire and all kinds of pyrotechnic stuff-my kids loved it. We were the designated party house-no booze just a single parent's pure ignorance of the craziness in their blood.

The first new year eve's party they had the bright idea-without my knowledge-of shooting fire crackers et al with bows and arrows. It got crazy-set the wood swing on fire-all the back woods on fire and even the house next door with the dad who was a high military official.

I turned my back for five minutes and saw fire high in the pines-the swing and the neighbor's house on fire. I ran outside and they were like all high and laughing. I ran to my neighbor to tell him how sorry I was his house was on fire-big blaze. He hadn't noticed-sweet guy-said he knew the kids were having a good time.

Then the fire engines showed up. I was scared and called my uncle, Deputy Sheriff Fred. Lots of spectator and government people. Called my sis and her husband, big shot football player-who everyone adored to talk on my behalf-had only been divorced a year. My uncle called my huge extended family-old timer judges and officials because I was having a breakdown.

Turned into a big family reunion-they made smores, hot dogs. Everyone enjoyed the show but me.

Thought the next day everything was going to be okay-until my mother called and said Fred had told her and she was humiliated.

I died-it smelled awful outside/but all the teenagers were asleep in my family room-like a Dali painting/said best party ever- but not for me. We were the family in the neighborhood without of controlled teenagers/but no booze or drugs ever.

After that we still had the big parties but I watched them like a hawk. Was this good, clean fun? I dunno-it is funny now-it was epic.

edit on 17-9-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I once tried to Mary Poppins off the garage.

The umbrella folded in immediately and I collapsed to the ground

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

P.S. large trash bags do not work either.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I thought coins flattened out by a train were cool whenI was a kid….so I was there laying coins on the track while the train was still moving(impulse idea), but it was moving very slow, enough that I felt comfortable laying coins on the tracks in between moving wheels, but one of those pesky attached ladders on the box cars hit me in the head and knocked me unconscious.. Then I rolled down a gravel hill into some briars and settled on a fireant bed…doh!

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

I like putting pennies in those machines that commemorate places you've been, that flatten them out and emboss the location on them... they don't appear as nice using the zinc pennies and are rare to come across those machines but not as rare as being clipped by a train in unawareness but rarer than mounds of fire ants.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Yea my grandparents used to bring those back after vacationing across the pond. We thought they were so cool back then. And yea, no fire ants involved! Nothing like waking up screaming! Here's to rareness < raises drink >

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

Glad you are still with us... before we started building immunity to the venom people used to die from as little as 3 stings from going into anaphylactic shock.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I had such a dream and reality is all "no...you're dumb....enjoy your trauma"

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

I had jumped off the same roof without the bag and received more trauma with the bag as I had faith the damned thing would work. Lets just say it did for a moment til a hole went through the bag... got a heavy duty larger ultra puncture resistant bag made lines and every thing on the second go and it didn't open fully before hitting the ground.

But to avoid injury think fire all the way in... stop, drop, and roll in one smooth motion. Just because I failed twice does not mean you cannot science out a better statistical boss man.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused
What kind of stupid stuff have you seen or done?

I visit ATS e'ryday.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

If you are on acid; Lysergic then know ATS has been in your system longer than 7 years... that's what is called a habit, if you depend on it having been here for 13 years know that the community also depends on you, so why go breaking bad... when it can be good?

Oh yes rant thread... pardon my raving.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I'm the Zoo Keeper.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

So you keep apes from slipping by removing peels from the cages... or leave them in so they can learn to ice skate?

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

originally posted by: imsoconfused
What kind of stupid stuff have you seen or done?

I visit ATS e'ryday.

Yes me too.. What the hell is wrong with us?

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I watched a guy stealing a package if raw steaks from a grocery store, stuffing them down the front of his pants. As he is making his way to his car, the off duty, still in uniform sheriff's deputy that was acting as the store's security officer orders him to stop, he keeps going to his car and gets in is about to get away when the deputy opens the car door as he is starting to drive, with the deputy hanging out of the door. The deputy manages to turn the car off and pulls him out and arrests him. The deputy says to the guy, "You almost got shot doing that over a steak." Turns out the shoplifter just got out of jail earlier that day. a reply to: imsoconfused

posted on Sep, 24 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: theWalkingdude

Dang either those eyes are either really stretchy or you were one of the two individuals the paradox? Both were on a steak out.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join