It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just being stupid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
4 wheeling with my sons father through some woods by the river.... with our friend... on his moms moped...... and our 6 month old puppy. let the games begin: (we were all in our 20's. well we still are. Early 20's though.)

1st. I tell our buddy hes going way to fast on his moms moped, we are not on trails, we are in the woods. You're going to get hurt or break something.

>> Doesn't listen, wipes out, breaks the mirrors off his moms moped. OOPS

2nd. I tell my sons father, that's a cliff right there past the bushes, stop going that way, I know you, and I know what you're about to do. Stop.

>> Doesn't listen, drives through the bushes, off a 30 ft cliff. I look over the bushes to see him in front of the ATV that is now flipping over and over right towards him. LUCKILY it flipped right OVER him and down into the stream.

3rd. I tell my sons father, don't throw our dog off the cliff into the stream. Why would you even think this is a thing that should be done? Shes loves to swim and is crazy yes, but don't do that!

>> Doesn't listen, throws our puppy over the ledge, she super man dives into the stream, and as she is running back up the hill to get to us to jump again, I kick him down the cliff.

What a wonderful day full of stupidity that was.

Last one. Last summer, in my backyard in my Summer Waves pool we just set up, with my 1 year old son. Sister comes over for a bit to see her nephew and what not.

1st. Sister says she has to go now, we all say bye, sister leaves.

>> I hear what sounds like a house collapsing, or a bunch of metal colliding. Sounds horrific. Immidieatly my body tells me "YOUR SISTER IS IN TROUBLE GO NOW" I jumped somehow straight out of the pool over the edge and RAN out front to see WHAT?!

My sisters yaris upside down in the middle of the road. She made it 10 feet from my driveway, clipped a parked car, RAMPED OFF that parked car, and was upside down in the middle of the road.

Nice neighbor across the street hears this, sees it, and as I'm running toward my sisters car, she comes running outside, rips the door open and starts dragging my sister out..... Other neighbors (we have like 50 neighbors and 100 kids on our street and we live in the culdesac where the kids don't really play thank the universe) start running over, "Don't worry" they said, "we called the police and an ambulance already so she can make a report"

Great! Cool! I THOUGHT. So I call my dad (hes a LEO ) Calmly explain that "Dad, don't panic, catherine is FINE, but she totaled your car, and its upside down in the middle of the road in front of my house" So hes like WHAT?! WTF?! "Yeah, idk what she was doing just get here"

So I thought that was that.... nope, sister had some "valuables" in her car that she didn't want anyone to see, so here I am on my hands and knees crawling around in a flipped vehicle gathering her party favors while my neighbors are trying to figure out why the hell I'm in such a dangerous position and are telling me to get out.

FINALLY I ask this dummy what the hell she was doing........ her response? "Putting on my seatbelt."

SO THE MORAL OF THAT DUMB STORY IS: Put your seat-belt on BEFORE you pull away from the curb.

So there are 2 stupid stories.
Enjoy

-Alee

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I didn't see this but heard it from the guy who did it. Stupid decides to see what a BB gun will do to his foot. He has boots on so what harm can it do? Plenty. It went through the boot and lodged in the bone of his foot.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
When I was sixteen I had a refillable butane lighter. It wouldn't light so I put it up to my ear to see if there was a hissing sound as I slowly pulled down the button. My sister was there at the time. She complained of the bad smell as she gave me a haircut about twenty minutes later.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
My cousin and his friend had a fixation on McGuyver.

They were playing McGuyver in the backyard at his buddy's house, and I'm not entirely clear what happened, but it did involve fire and the lawn shed and half the backyard enveloped in flames.

This is the same cousin who also wanted to know where the garbage truck went, so he followed it halfway across a small city on his plastic hotwheels when he was about 5.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
So, stupid spends $500 on a pit bull pup. Brings it home and immediately neglects it. It's had no training whatsoever. He attacks other dogs, killed their kid's pet rabbit, and I don't know how many chickens. Do they try to train him? Nope! Just keep him locked up all day long and only let him out once a day. Does he have to potty? Who cares? Let him crap on the floor and ignore it. Walk by the same pile of crap several times a day and not do one damn thing about it. The pile grows bigger. Still there. Oh, and also forgets to feed him and their other dog. "I don't know why I can't get weight on them." Stupid asses.

Same stupid dude gets a new tool set every year. Why? He uses the old one, leaves it out in the elements, and it rusts. I've dug up wrenches and a whole socket set from the yard.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FightingBuddha

Oh lord you reminded me of my personal Benadryl incident. I once purposely took too many of those things one night after school. Was certainly one of the most terrifying nights of my life. That crap makes you see stuff that isnt there as well as not seeing stuff that is there. Ive experienced '___' and that stuff will do more.

Anyways, my bedroom was in the basement of a three story house at the time. At about 4 am that night I am in the living room on the middle floor, talking loudly and laughing having a good ole time with Eddie. Eddie was a friend from school I had known for years and years. My mom comes down halfway down the stairs from the top floor and asks me what the hell I am doing.

I tell her I am talking to Eddie Mom calm down!! She looks perplexed. I look back down and Eddie is not there. Never was there that night. I was able to convince her I was sleep walking.

edit on 16-9-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Im certainly one who needs a list of these incidents. I could do a top 10 but ill try to figure a top five.

1.) I snuck out of the house with the keys to my older brothers car. I was a sophmore with a learners permit at the time. So I pick up my girlfriend and a buddy from their houses. Its about 2 am. This was in Colorado - it was clear night when we left and by the time we were coming back it was blizzarding.
Im driving fast for city streets with encouragement - 80mph.

We hit a dip. I never even saw the sign with the snow. Car makes a horrendous noise as it hits the ground and we slide about 100 feet before popping up on a curb and taking out a small tree. Get out. Me and my buddy try to frantically push the car of the curb. Doesnt budge, there is no wheels on the back of the car anymore. They broke off of the axle. Had to call a cab from a 711 and we all went home. Cops showed up at the door a few hours later. Car was totaled and unreported. Brother didnt talk to me for about a year.

2.) Filled a plastic cup up with Coleman fluid and set it on fire in the backyard. Only the surface was ablaze and looked like a torch it was awesome. I see my mom rounding the corner coming home from work. I realize Im in trouble so i need to get the flame out. I spray the cup with the backyard water hose. Next thing i know the house is on fire.

3.) I tried to inhale lighter fluid gas and do the thing where you can blow out fire. I had seen a friend do it before. I burnt off my eye brows and my eye lashes. Looked like a wierdo for a month. ( pyro I know :p)

4.) We were camping up in the Rocky Mountains and my brother was swinging a shovel around. Like an old fashioned wood and metal 6 ft shovel. He is swinging it in circles and letting the force bring his body round and round. I walk right up to him and get knocked the hell out for a few minutes. I come to in the truck making a 3 hour drive down the mountains to the nearest hospital to get stitches in my head.

5.) I 'ran away' from home for about a week and was staying at a buddies house literally a few blocks from my parents house. I allowed this guy to shave my head bald so id look different. Worse most painful and choppy head shaving ever. We also spent most of that week riding on a moped 3 guys at a time. Yeah yeah i know
We rolled and slid it multiple times going downhill and needing to turn on suburb streets.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
When I was sixteen I had a refillable butane lighter. It wouldn't light so I put it up to my ear to see if there was a hissing sound as I slowly pulled down the button. My sister was there at the time. She complained of the bad smell as she gave me a haircut about twenty minutes later.

In my chemistry class in high school, we used those disposable BIC lighters to light the Bunsen burners. We were supposed to light the lighter below the burner, then come up to the top of it to light it. I don't know, somehow it was safer though. Anyway, I went to light mine and, you know how you can take the tops off of those and adjust them beyond the normal threshold? Well, somebody had done that so there was a huge flame coming out and it lit the burner immediately, and scared me. So, I tried to fix it. I popped the top off, turned the little gear, put it back together, and before I could try it the teacher comes along and says "Let me see that thing." He grabs it, holds it about chest height and tries lighting it, and a huuuuuuge fireball blows up in his face. Turns out, I turned it the wrong way and it was constantly leaking.

The teacher said "If I didn't like you so much you'd be suspended right now. Are my eyebrows still there?"

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This thread deserves one great big face palm. I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

I needed it

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Lol I have really laughed alot myself. Ty to everyone for the replies.

Just to keep it going and I cant believe I forgot this in the OP.

I had a friend who lit a black cat (firecracker not feline) with his cigarette threw the cigarette and put the firecracker in his mouth.

It did not end well.
edit on 16-9-2016 by imsoconfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I'm positive I'd exceed the post character limit if I were to detail all the stupid # that I've done. I'm pretty sure I'm not through yet. I wish I could talk to my younger self, but ............. I really wouldn't change a thing.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Filled a plastic cup up with Coleman fluid and set it on fire in the backyard. Only the surface was ablaze and looked like a torch it was awesome. I see my mom rounding the corner coming home from work. I realize Im in trouble so i need to get the flame out. I spray the cup with the backyard water hose. Next thing i know the house is on fire.

Lmao. You guys keep reminding me of stupid sh!t I did.

My friend and I were at his grandpas house we were 7th or 8th graders and he was really popular with the girls (we hated him lol).

So he had this huge box of notes from girls (you guys remember those? ) and he had just got a new GF hew was in love with lol.

So he decided he was gonna burn all of these notes from other girls and we decided the window seal in his bedroom would be a good place to do it. Yep huge gust of wind and it was like paper airplane kamikazes all over the room.

It caught the underside of his bed on fire and lit up like a Christmas tree and we were effed.

He ran out to the living room where his poor grandad was sleeping in the recliner and just grabbed him and yelled
'GRANPA FIRE , GRANdPA FIRE".

Grandpa jumped up assessed the situation, ran outside, turned on the hose put it through the window and put the fire out.

We pretty much burned down the whole room. lol.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
I'm positive I'd exceed the post character limit if I were to detail all the stupid # that I've done. I'm pretty sure I'm not through yet. I wish I could talk to my younger self, but ............. I really wouldn't change a thing.

I would change that time I sold weed to an undercover cop. Other than that I'm pretty content.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I've seen it twice and it has yet to grow on me in total but it has it's moments.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes the Gremlin the Pinto and other cars known to spontaneously combust... the 70's had very few models of good cars maybe that was so people would welcome imports aside from the gas savings who's to say?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I didn't see this but heard it from the guy who did it. Stupid decides to see what a BB gun will do to his foot. He has boots on so what harm can it do? Plenty. It went through the boot and lodged in the bone of his foot.

My cousin and I were going to go down and crab off of a dock as teens we often did this when visiting my grandmother... well this other fellow was down there with a BB gun trying to stake his "claim" we were walking down the path and hear a zipping noise right between our heads and then hear this kid yelling "I won't miss the next time!" while he was steadily pumping it as fast as he could well beyond the max 10... I had the same sort of Daisy BB gun growing up and it would compress way over recommended like through 2x4's strong.

We were still walking "F you this is a public dock" he took aim and missed... getting more anxious his aim was getting worse. My cousin said this may not be a good idea those things hurt. Thinking his aim would get better as our target sized increased as we got closer I said yeah maybe you're right. We went back to my grandmothers house and she said you didn't catch any crabs? My cousin said some kid was down there shooting at us with a pellet rifle...

She got on the phone and from what I heard a teenager got his ass beat by his mom that day.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness
I'm glad you didn't get shot.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Thanks my cousin having older brothers? He had been... so that experience was not for me that day.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
forgetting i put my contacts in peroxide.

people joke about bleaching their eyes, its not funny.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
forgetting i put my contacts in peroxide.

people joke about bleaching their eyes, its not funny.

Uhm I think its funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join