It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just being stupid

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
What kind of stupid stuff have you seen or done?

I know a guy who ran himself over with a push mower.

Was at the store the other day and a 2 liter of Dr. Pepper was $1.29, and a 1 liter was $1.69.

Flea collars dont work.

My brother in law rolled his own head up in the window while driving, and it wasn't electric windows.

When I was a kid a friend of mine and myself were hopping from roof top to roof top of townhomes when my friend fell through one and got stuck ,feet hanging in someones kitchen head and arms on the roof.

Of course I left him there and ran home. No sense in both of us getting in trouble right? He told on me.

I always heard the only way they could detect L S D in your system was through a spinal tap, where they take a huge needle stick it in your spins and draw the fluids.

Wouldn't you just tell them "eff that yeah I took it?".

Disclaimer
There is no point to this thread and I have had a few drinks.
edit on 15-9-2016 by imsoconfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
There was that time I tried to ride to school on the back of my friend's bike sitting on top of her instrument case which was bungie strapped to the rack.

Yeah, that didn't work out so well.

I fell flat on my back in the middle of the road with cars coming both ways on some railroad tracks and knocked the wind right out of myself!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
You have to get the extra large flea collars to put around your neck if you want to keep the fleas off of you. Putting it on your dog is not going to protect you from getting fleas.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

lysergic in your spine, lol I was told that when I was younger too! would definitely just admit I had taken it than go through a huge spine needle

stupidest things I've done, where to start.

I took so many chances and did reckless, and I mean reckless things for about a decade of my life (from 12 until like 22)

I almost died once when I was in Portland Maine (in January, the winter), and blacked out and somehow wound up in the water, and then crawled up onto the docks, drunk at 4 AM and woke up in the hospital a total wreck the next day, no recollection of what had happened. Apparently I got robbed and beat up and thrown off into the water by some thugs. I got robbed a really nice gold chain, wallet, watch (yeah, I was a little douchebag, HAHA), boy what a mess that was.

I became a bodybuilder since. I used to be scrawny, it helped inspire me in the gym to get stronger. Funny how crazy situations and events can change your whole mind and motivation for certain things.

great thread. definitely enjoyed it - flagworthy without a doubt

edit on 15-9-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Sometimes I wonder how I'm not dead. As I'm sure you do too.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
There was that time I tried to ride to school on the back of my friend's bike sitting on top of her instrument case which was bungie strapped to the rack.

Yeah, that didn't work out so well.

I fell flat on my back in the middle of the road with cars coming both ways on some railroad tracks and knocked the wind right out of myself!

Its funny now though. Isnt that funny?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
You have to get the extra large flea collars to put around your neck if you want to keep the fleas off of you. Putting it on your dog is not going to protect you from getting fleas.

Why not just make a flea shirt?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Yeah well, I was 16, her name was Staci

Biggest crush a guy could have, She worked after school at the local record store. It took m like 2 months to work up the courage to ask her out. Finally after working myself up I was going to ask her out damn it!

I walked straight from school and face first right into the clear glass door as she stared right at me from behind the counter, Yup I think I passed the desk meekly and bought a Police CD instead and smiled sheepishly and made my exit as quickly as possible.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Collars=sexy

I have to think of the stupid things I've done.
edit on 15-9-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Lol, Did you ever go back?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Very similar to your first incident, this guy I kmow cut the ends of ALL his fingers on one hand.
One of my former bosses decided there was too much wet grass bunching up in the deck of the gas powered mower -
so he sticks his hand in there to clean it out - while the motor is still running...
I took over his job while he took two months off from work, we nicknamed him "nubs" upon his return.

ganjoa
edit on 15-9-2016 by ganjoa because: cuz spelling wuz wrong

edit on 15-9-2016 by ganjoa because: again

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

Thats really dumb lol. My guy was running backwards in flip flops hit a stump and cut off his big toe.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hmmm . . . my top 5.

I once peed on the windshield of a patrol car with the cop inside it (I was 14).

I punched a bull in the nose (12, I saw my great-grandfather do it).

I've jumped out of and off of moving vehicles (11-17 / not including army days or being a cop).

Once dated two girls who were related (they did not know) (16).

I joined the army (24).

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
A guy we knew from Newfoundland, was terribly dense.

He was standing by watching his friend fix his motorbike , the guy was on the ground under the gas tank, he says # I can't see that good ( it was getting dark out)so he flicks his lighter , here you go I'll light it up for you . POOF!

He used to ride over here bare chested in the middle of winter, we'd say isn't it too cold to have no shirt on? No I get a nice wind burn, makes me looked tanned for the ladies.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

When we were kids we were climbing through the local shopping center roof and the three of us fell into the chemist and could not get back out...lol lucky for us one of the parents was a good talker and we got out of trouble becuase he argues that us kids could get into the roof therefor they were liable for not having safety protocol in place...

Oh and i almost cut my finger off with my lawnmower changing the height of the blades when it was still running, i leaned forward over the mower lost my balance and my hand ended up underneath ...damn that hurt...
edit on 15-9-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Yeah actually we dated all of the 11th and 12h grade

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

once peed on the windshield of a patrol car with the cop inside it (I was 14).

Just.. LOL..

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Alot of lawnmower accidents. maybe we should ban them. Just let our sh!t grow.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused
a reply to: JDeLattre89

once peed on the windshield of a patrol car with the cop inside it (I was 14).

Just.. LOL..

I made $7 off that dare.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I still do stupid stuff.

Probably will continue to do so until I finally die.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join