It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronomers please Help- What is everyone seeing by the sun

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Mogget

Threads like this just confirm my thoughts...youtube is dumbing down society.

Not that other thingss don't either but it sure isn't helping.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: nomad4chr1st

Those videos don't get removed...he is lying to you.

He takes them down himself to help push his lies...Wow Guido really got you didn't he?

Oh yes his nickname is Guido if that tells you anything about him.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

He also accused and named in a video a few days ago one of his so called trolls of sending his daughter some naked pics. Never happened, just a total witch hunt, nobody should be accused of something like that just to get revenge on someone for pointing put obvious lies in their videos. That video has since been removed. He has sent death threats to people via email as well as admitting it's all just a hoax for YouTube revenue. The guy is a joke and should be called out on all the fearmongering bs.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomad4chr1st
Ok. So the Niburu CTs are at it again (aren't they always). I am not dismissing PlanetX or Niburu. But I have a close friend who is panicking and asking me for help to dig trenches in a remote location for the impending apocalypse more specifically a title wave coming to the east coast from said planet crossing our orbital path.

Oh Noes.....look out for the "title wave"

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackDog

Well when did he admit it' because as of yesterday he messaged me and called me a troll for calling him out?

Something I do on all his videos...as do a few others.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

It was in an threatening email to Rene, who was the victim of that witch hunt. As soon as Rene started to send the email around, that was when his accusation video came out to slander him. We have copies of his messages and have been posting links to them on his channel. I've probably joined you on there lol, calling him out on his lies in the hopes that it at least wakes someone up to his crap.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: VanDenEviL
a reply to: ngchunter

This is what I was talking about

It looks like the supposed second sun object(so not the sun itself) has an actual reflection on the water surface. I didn't see this exact thing in your vids.

Then you're blind because THAT WAS EXACTLY WHAT WAS IN MY VIDEO!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Well when did he admit it' because as of yesterday he messaged me and called me a troll for calling him out?

Something I do on all his videos...as do a few others.

Can you send me any info you have about him? I'm now getting comments on my channel saying that he claims he contacted me for a debate and I refused, but I was never contacted by him. I've never even addressed him or his channel directly before, though I do debunk some of the same claims he spreads.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

When I get home from work I'll send you the link in a pm. I'm only on my phone at the moment

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Then you're blind because THAT WAS EXACTLY WHAT WAS IN MY VIDEO!

Post the screenshot then.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

To add further, I have ringed in blue...

1. being your apparent planet, which I noticed actually appears to have clouds going behind it and a feint dark line going through its diameter.

2. and 3. are the same image as 1.
Note the feint dark lines dissecting the diameters.

4. The reflection of 1.
Not in the correct position and perfectly aligned to 2. and 3.
Most probably another lens flare.

Conclusion: All lens flares.

If we are wrong about Nibiru, then we will all die in a catastrophe unlike any other...so it won't matter anyway.

What are you doing? I already got the answer I was looking for days ago but go ahead waste your time.

Like I said multiple times before, I did not think for a moment it was nibiru, I know what lens flares are I was just wondering why there was a double reflection that looks like it is on the water, ffs.

You nibiru debunkers are quite a rabid bunch. Try to put some of that energy into actually reading what is being said or asked.

edit on 27-9-2016 by VanDenEviL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Yes I will check your messages.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

http:///7QAMARWn
Sent you a pm but wasn't sure if it went through. Here's some of the information collected about Guido.

Well I see that didn't work

edit on CDT12America/Chicago770Tuesdaypm2016-09-27T12:28:57-05:00kTue2016 by TheBlackDog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Thanks...I saw his comments wow he sure is a boob isn't he.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

To add further, I have ringed in blue...

1. being your apparent planet, which I noticed actually appears to have clouds going behind it and a feint dark line going through its diameter.

2. and 3. are the same image as 1.
Note the feint dark lines dissecting the diameters.

4. The reflection of 1.
Not in the correct position and perfectly aligned to 2. and 3.
Most probably another lens flare.

Conclusion: All lens flares.

If we are wrong about Nibiru, then we will all die in a catastrophe unlike any other...so it won't matter anyway.

What are you doing? I already got the answer I was looking for days ago but go ahead waste your time.

Like I said multiple times before, I did not think for a moment it was nibiru, I know what lens flares are I was just wondering why there was a double reflection that looks like it is on the water, ffs.

You nibiru debunkers are quite a rabid bunch. Try to put some of that energy into actually reading what is being said or asked.

The videos I posted showed the same phenomenon of a reflection off the water. Stop lying, stop denying it. Here, I took a screenshot and circled it:
h.dropcanvas.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

This is what I was talking about

It looks like the supposed second sun object(so not the sun itself) has an actual reflection on the water surface. I didn't see this exact thing in your vids.

Here's a still from a video ngchunter posted showing the flare in front of the mountain (indicating it is not a planet):

And a still from the same video of what looks like a reflection on the water from the object (arrow added by me):

The still images above were from this video ngchunter posted back on page 3:

And another video where he gave an investigative explanation of the effect:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

The third screenshot you posted does indeed show the exact same thing, the rest doesn't.

But ok, i stand corrected. Looking back at the vid I see it now, but just hardly it only appears for a second and is barely visible on my screen, but my bad.

(indicating it is not a planet):

I didn't say it was a planet or nibiru or whatever.
edit on 27-9-2016 by VanDenEviL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Soylent Green Is People
But ok, i stand corrected.

Maybe next time you'll pay closer attention before arguing with a rabid Nibiru debunker.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

You could have posted the money shot right away instead of posting 3 videos with only one containing a 1 second piece of barely visible evidence that proves your point.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You could have posted the money shot right away instead of posting 3 videos with only one containing a 1 second piece of barely visible evidence that proves your point.

Or you just could have listened to me days ago and watched my videos more carefully. It's in both Dazza's and my video, I even specifically mentioned it in my video.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join