It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronomers please Help- What is everyone seeing by the sun

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Ok. So the Niburu CTs are at it again (aren't they always). I am not dismissing PlanetX or Niburu. But I have a close friend who is panicking and asking me for help to dig trenches in a remote location for the impending apocalypse more specifically a title wave coming to the east coast from said planet crossing our orbital path.

So my question is- what is the object people are filming photographing by the sun.
www.youtube.com... (not the best example these look like sense flares to me, but there have been others)

People are using infrared filters, blue filters etc on cell phones to filter glare from the sun and filming a large body very close to the sun. My initial thought was jupiter, but giving the distance does not seem plausible. Jupiter is on the other side of the Sun currently from what i could find, so what is pictured is much too large to be Jupiter (i think..?)

I'm all for helping him, but I'd rather give him some information. Also regarding the size- someone should be able to get a clear shot with a telescope of this object if it is indeed there.. Any info would be appreciated.

I have followed conspiracies for a long time- but how plausible is it to scrub every upload or mention of this from the internet- yet a few seem to "slip through" to certain channels (which makes no sense- they would be further watched for such videos/info). It just doesn't fit the narrative.

Thanks

EDIT- not to mention these videos get "removed" according to owners of the channel.
edit on 15-9-2016 by nomad4chr1st because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2016 by nomad4chr1st because: addt'l info added

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: nomad4chr1st

What ever they are seeing through the lenses is either something to do with light blinding the
photo cell on their cameras and phones, or it is their imagination.

There is nothing close to the Sun that shouldn't bethere. Ask any of the millions of amateur astronomers
from around the World!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Tell your "friend" he has nothing to worry about... common sense is the only evidence you need..

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

someone should be able to get a clear shot with a telescope of this object if it is indeed there

It's not there. Amateur and professional astronomers across the planet would be jumping out of their seats if it were.

link   
That looks suspiciously like a camera lens flare to me.

link   

SunDog

Conserve your energy unless you like digging trenches, why trenches would help in this scenario however i have no idea, please advise? would a trench not fill with water? making a man made river / stream?

CbG

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The narrator of the video is asking for an EXACT date when the end will be nigh.Can someone let him know please that we only have another 3.5 billion years to go.Shocking isn't it?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

What ever they are seeing through the lenses is either something to do with light blinding the
photo cell on their cameras and phones, or it is their imagination.

There is nothing close to the Sun that shouldn't bethere. Ask any of the millions of amateur astronomers
from around the World!

Rigel is correct. Your friend is freaking out for no real reason. I am a moderately amateur astronomer and i can confidently say there is nothing of significant size other than Mercury near the Sun (relatively speaking of course).

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomad4chr1st
But I have a close friend who is panicking and asking me for help to dig trenches in a remote location for the impending apocalypse more specifically a title wave coming to the east coast from said planet crossing our orbital path.

I would also be extremely impressed if you were able to manage to dig trenches large enough to be any sort of help at all unless we're talking a 2" tidal wave.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Chromium51

Haha digging trenches in the foot hills of the Appalachians. Believe me I know.. He's a good guy but he's getting sucked in to this crap... I am hoping a day of digging will change his mind. I don't think any of us have a hard time believing world governments hide the truth. I however will wait till I can see something with the naked eye..Then go from there.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chromium51

But I have a close friend who is panicking and asking me for help to dig trenches in a remote location for the impending apocalypse more specifically a title wave coming to the east coast from said planet crossing our orbital path.

I would also be extremely impressed if you were able to manage to dig trenches large enough to be any sort of help at all unless we're talking a 2" tidal wave.

I wasn't thinking of diversion lol, excuse me, i'm old and thought they were going to live in the trenches like WW1 or something. Even a 2" tidal wave could fill a trench depending on intensity and time.

Anyways, its a sun dog so ain't going to happen

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
*checks video, notes XFiles theme music
*zips through and notes many pictures of the sun with lens flare, godrays, etc.
*chuckles and moves on

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

So my question is- what is the object people are filming photographing by the sun.
www.youtube.com... (not the best example these look like sense flares to me, but there have been others).

That video is dishonest.
How can I tell?
Notice that every single clip of the "mysterious object" is the video-maker panning across a still image.

Why doesn't he have any actual video of the "object"?
Because the motion of a hand-held video camera/device would show the "object" moving around in relation to the Sun and the optical axis of the camera because that's what a lens flare does.

My goodness, he can't have the lens flare behaving like a lens flare - Then nobody would believe his bullsh1t youtube video!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Ok. So the Niburu CTs are at it again (aren't they always). I am not dismissing PlanetX or Niburu. But I have a close friend who is panicking and asking me for help to dig trenches in a remote location for the impending apocalypse more specifically a title wave coming to the east coast from said planet crossing our orbital path.

www.youtube.com... (not the best example these look like sense flares to me, but there have been others)

People are using infrared filters, blue filters etc on cell phones to filter glare from the sun and filming a large body very close to the sun. My initial thought was jupiter, but giving the distance does not seem plausible. Jupiter is on the other side of the Sun currently from what i could find, so what is pictured is much too large to be Jupiter (i think..?)

I'm all for helping him, but I'd rather give him some information. Also regarding the size- someone should be able to get a clear shot with a telescope of this object if it is indeed there.. Any info would be appreciated.

I have followed conspiracies for a long time- but how plausible is it to scrub every upload or mention of this from the internet- yet a few seem to "slip through" to certain channels (which makes no sense- they would be further watched for such videos/info). It just doesn't fit the narrative.

Thanks

EDIT- not to mention these videos get "removed" according to owners of the channel.

Did you notice the location of the clouds as they go across the sun in the 'photo's and how they seem to cross the image that they are saying is another planet in the same place?

That is because the "other panet" is, in most of the 'photos, actually a lens-flare. Probably filmed by a single lens camera (like in a cell phone) because once you see a string of such images in a line (like you'd get with a more expensive compound lens camera) you'd see it is only a lens flare.

And here's something else, how could something the mass of a planet move so fast? The pictures show the image moving around the Sun, so if it were in orbit, it would be around the Sun. Consider that the images posted all seem to have been snapped within a few minutes of each other (obvious from the position of the Sun with reference to the horizon). Since it is so large and is in orbit around the Sun and not the Earth, it must be nearly as large as the Sun. We'd notice it as it would distrub ALL the orbits of ALL the inner planets in the short term. No gravitational disturbance and the fact that I can take photos of the Sun that do not show these images (where's it gone), show that these are in-camera artifacts.

And since this planet, to have a stable orbit would have had to enter our solar system (perhaps centuries ago), why has no-one ever seen it historically (i.e: before NASA could build a fake Sun or whatever)?

Also, if the government wanted to remove the videos and hack these three servers, why didn't they destroy all the backups and then wipe the servers? If they needed passwords & such, they also wouldn't hack the servers for the keys, they'd simply tie the admins to a chair and beat them until they got the passwords. No-one would ever know because the admins and their channel/s would simply be gone. The fact that they are back up and running in a few hours indicates that no-one targetted them.

What I'd suspect is that the admins of these 'servers' had some sort of computer glitch (like sharing a malware/virus infected file between them) and it temorarily took them off-line. I wonder if they were actually hacked at all?

These guys are full-on paranoid and think that the government is building an artificial Sun to cover up some pointless and easily dismissed woo-woo. Why would the government ever do that? Would it make more money for them? Keep them in office longer? Grant them more power than they now have?

Nothing about these 'Tubers (potatoes) is credible.

edit on 15/9/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

There is no Nibiru...there is no anything hiding anywhere ready to nail us all. Thats the most important thing tell him.

To worry about trench digging? Dig them for plumbing. Not to hide from some imaginary gigantically large and hiding planetary body that isnt there.

SUNDOG...I say he research that...and lens anomalies. You want to give him evidence? Tell him you tried but cant...because there isnt any.....

Matter of fact? Give him the EVIDENCE of NO EVIDENCE...maybe he can understand that...which is nothing either...and you can count on THAT for evidence!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Matter of fact? Give him the EVIDENCE of NO EVIDENCE...maybe he can understand that...which is nothing either...and you can count on THAT for evidence!

Thats a good idea-give him some facts on lens anomalies. Thanks

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Hopefully this will help him.

www.science20.com...-159176

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
OP the astronomers om this site are the last people to ask! They have limited understanding and perception,i can vouch for that!

What is being seen by the sun are Planet X (brown dwarf star) and her handful of orbitals. Coming very soon. This site is complicit in censorship btw!

I have compiled a photo documentation of the main primary object and friends since April 2015, please check my thread "persistent anomaly at two oclock" investigation is ongoing, i saw a large winged orb persona last night for two hours in the set position,which is a new record, simply stating object is very near, now at 115-120 degrees from the sun,its moved over 20 degrees within a month!

PM me and ill tell you all you need to know i am the resident expert.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Your photo documentation is clouds and sunsets are planet x. You're the last person anyone should listen to on this topic.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I am not knowledgeable enough on the subject to advise. But, I know we have many here who are...We all can learn a lot from those ATS members in the fields of photography, videography and artifact anomalies...

Thanks...!

MS

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join