It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legitimate abduction experience? Should I contact Mufon?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MsRose82

I originally took the first experience as harmful until a friend asked if i had any illnesses etc in the abdomen area,
Which I did, I had cells which were mutating as the doctor described it "they are pre cancerous" It was affecting what I ate it had got so bad I was reduced to a total soft diet consisting of fluids and dairy because it was all that I could get down my esophagus due to the inflammation. For a week after I was in intense pain. however this happened may last year and now I am able to eat anything and I have no pain. So I realise that perhaps the procedure was to heal

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: klassless

originally posted by: FamCore

If you can rule out hallucinations, lucid dreaming, odd side effects of medications or other drugs/substances, I would contact MUFON

The OP is looking for support in a public forum whose members are mostly just topic-interested individuals with no way to help her (I'm assuming) make a simple decision seems to me a waste of time.

However, I think that she is experiencing any and all of the symptoms you mention. She should, instead, learn about sleep paralysis, tales of the Old Hag, and anything to do with mental aberrations.

The reality of aliens has not been determined, ergo: no abduction. No reality behind those beliefs.

One heck of a long opening post!

I'm asking for more information and in general curious about this circle since I had these strange occurrences. If it had not been for having the eye pictures I do have with the small circular bruise in an odd area on my eyelid I would not be here asking questions and wanting to finally research it. ATS has always been or it used to be a great place to get information on stuff like this which is why I posted it here. It is a conspiracy site that deals with the strange so it was only fitting I did this.

It took me a long time to decide if I should post or not. It's been around a year and a half since any of this has happened or I dreamed all of this stuff. I have not had any repeat of anything I have mentioned here. No more dreams, experiences or anything related to it. I've gone about my normal life and put it out of my mind until now.

I agree with you the reality of alien abduction is cloudy. I don't believe in any of this stuff & still don't. I'm more inclined to think or believe that I had a temporary misfire in my brain that started around Oct of 2014 and it ended with the last dream of them saying goodbye last year around the same time around fall.

I do not drink or do drugs. I do not have a history of mental illness and have never experienced anything like this at all. It was by far the strangest set of circumstances. I'm open minded to ANYTHING at this point.

I am 34 years old in case anyone is curious to my age.

Whatever was happening if it was indeed a psychological experience it's over with. I had no psychological stresses in my life during this time that would cause such vivid and strange dreams.

I would prefer that this was all in my head. Makes it easier for me to sleep at night. Whatever happened I'm glad it stopped, just here for answers and maybe insight into this phenomenon if real or imagined.

Thanks for your reply!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: klassless

As I said in my reply earlier I didn't start to question any of this until I woke up with this on my eye after the dream I experienced where I mentioned the "green light" I saw in my left eye.

If I didn't have these pictures I would not have taken a chance to reach out and to ask. Without these I would not be here making a fool of myself.

In which case I very well could be but I've read threads on here about people having "experiences" but cannot provide any photographic evidence to back up their claims. I feel I had that to open a discussion among people here that devote their time to this area. Maybe there was something going on or maybe I injured my eye while dreaming it.

I know ATS likes photographs-I got them.

Here are the enlarged pictures of my eye.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Before I posted the pictures of my eye I showed them to my husband and asked him if the mark was really there to confirm I wasn't seeing things or hallucinating
. He confirmed that he see's it too and I'm not seeing things that are not there in the two pictures I posted.

Question for those who believe in the abduction experience-what would be the purpose of this mark on the eye? Only thing I can think of is my vision in that left eye is 20/300. I am severely nearsighted in that eye.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Hey, I was born in 1982 and adopted also, but have hazel brown eyes.

We are being visited right now, and I mean a fairly large scale, large enough that after dark you can walk outside and see alien ships if you wait long enough. I don't know what part of the hemisphere they have gathered up at, but around here after dark you can see them, they hang around like airplane lights and disappear and reappear all over the place, kind of blending into the background so they go undetected by the majority of civilians.

So one thing to remember if this is alien, that they are 100 times smarter than us, so if they speak to you, which they will if this is alien, it will be in a language that is universal and outside of time, meaning that it will come from a source that is outside of time, and it will prove supreme over the law of time.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Found your thread! You could contact someone, but be cautious. Basically, don't allow someone to fuel your impressions, and make sure what you remember stays the same. There can be a tendency to a sort of group-think in cases like this. I'd recommend avoiding hypnotism, at any rate. Not reliable, and could even alter what you recall. Better, keep a journal, for the dreams, or experiences, and write, immediately upon waking, as many details as you can recall. Anything related, too, such as bedtime, foods eaten, shows watched, anything that could affect a dream, basically. Note any physical signs or oddities. Weather, even, could be a factor.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MsRose82

As I said in my reply earlier I didn't start to question any of this until I woke up with this on my eye after the dream I experienced where I mentioned the "green light" I saw in my left eye.

If I didn't have these pictures I would not have taken a chance to reach out and to ask. Without these I would not be here making a fool of myself.

In which case I very well could be but I've read threads on here about people having "experiences" but cannot provide any photographic evidence to back up their claims. I feel I had that to open a discussion among people here that devote their time to this area. Maybe there was something going on or maybe I injured my eye while dreaming it.

If my life depended on it I cannot say that I see anything out of the ordinary or unusual about your nice-looking (pun!) eye. Perhaps you can repost the photos with whatever you think we should see highlighted by an arrow or a circle. But, frankly, there's no way that I can accept your tale as having really occurred in physical reality. It's all in the mind!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I am usually just a lurker and don't post very often, but I ran across a link to a Contactee Research Study that I thought I would share with you.

The website is called "FREE" which stands for "Foundation for Research into Extra-terrestrial Encounters". The link I'm going to give you is to their page on their research results, which I thought you might want to read through - or not! You might decide to take their survey(s).

experiencer.org

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I have lucid dreams 2 or 3 times per week, they are very varied and have included seeing UFO's and talking to aliens, however, I know these are lucid dreams. I can do whatever I like in the dream and manipulate my environment very easily.

I've not spoken to any lucid dreamers before, but I'm pretty certain they would say they are fully aware of the dream state and can detach it from reality as a known dream.

hope that helps.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: klassless

If my life depended on it I cannot say that I see anything out of the ordinary or unusual about your nice-looking (pun!) eye. Perhaps you can repost the photos with whatever you think we should see highlighted by an arrow or a circle. But, frankly, there's no way that I can accept your tale as having really occurred in physical reality. It's all in the mind!

Well if this is the case and no one can see the bruise at the corner of my eye then my husband must be seeing things as well. It would make no sense why he could see it and I could but no one else unless we were experiencing a shared delusion which is actually a pretty rare occurrence.

I put arrows where it is and if it's still not there and no one can see it I've wasted my time here and feel foolish if not stupid.

Here's the pic. I tried to upload the other one with arrows but for some reason the picture is not uploading to the site. Not sure why.

If no one else can see it I'm sorry for wasting everyone's time and my own. Thanks to all those that replied.
edit on 16-9-2016 by MsRose82 because: picture

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: angellicview
Welcome to ATS!

I am usually just a lurker and don't post very often, but I ran across a link to a Contactee Research Study that I thought I would share with you.

The website is called "FREE" which stands for "Foundation for Research into Extra-terrestrial Encounters". The link I'm going to give you is to their page on their research results, which I thought you might want to read through - or not! You might decide to take their survey(s).

experiencer.org

Thanks very much for your link. I'll check it out and nose around there!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobsa
I have lucid dreams 2 or 3 times per week, they are very varied and have included seeing UFO's and talking to aliens, however, I know these are lucid dreams. I can do whatever I like in the dream and manipulate my environment very easily.

I've not spoken to any lucid dreamers before, but I'm pretty certain they would say they are fully aware of the dream state and can detach it from reality as a known dream.

hope that helps.

It does, thank you!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Found your thread! You could contact someone, but be cautious. Basically, don't allow someone to fuel your impressions, and make sure what you remember stays the same. There can be a tendency to a sort of group-think in cases like this. I'd recommend avoiding hypnotism, at any rate. Not reliable, and could even alter what you recall. Better, keep a journal, for the dreams, or experiences, and write, immediately upon waking, as many details as you can recall. Anything related, too, such as bedtime, foods eaten, shows watched, anything that could affect a dream, basically. Note any physical signs or oddities. Weather, even, could be a factor.

Thanks so much for your advice. I had considered hypnosis but didn't really want to open that can of worms. I've heard bad things about it in general.

Keeping a journal sounds like a good idea. I used to keep a dream journal when I was a teenager for kicks to look back on the strangest dreams I've had, since I used to be an avid journal keeper but grew out of it as a grew up.

Thanks so much for your reply!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The bruise on my eye was very evident in person. It showed up plain as day. Co-workers asked me about it so I don't think I'm seeing things here but damn it if I'm not questioning that now....

I almost feel like I'm being trolled and if so I bought it on myself. If not, then I'll consider myself nuts and not bother discussing this any further.

Thanks again for all the replies.
edit on 16-9-2016 by MsRose82 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Hello MsRose, there is definitely something there on your eye in the photo - it's just a little hard to tell whether it is a bruise or a freckle of some kind.

I am leaning towards believing your story, as you seem "normal" and intelligent/articulate. We've had some whackos come on here and tell some pretty outlandish stories who don't seem so normal overall, so you'll have to excuse any reluctance of some members to believe. And some will just refuse to believe no matter what.

I have read many accounts of abductions, and one common theme I've found is the "aliens" (for lack of a better term) showing or warning their abductees of some upcoming apocalypse on earth. It's weird, because this type of warning has been supposedly going on since at least the 1980's. No apocalypse yet, so it makes one wonder why they are doing this. Is it because time as we know it is irrelevant to them, so that 30, 50 or 500 years in the future is all the same to them? Is it because they don't really know anything about the future but are simply doing mind experiments on us to see how we react to scary scenarios? Is it not any real abduction at all, but some kind of brain abnormality of the people involved causing similar hallucinatory suggestions? I have no clue, but find the whole thing very interesting.

I've never had any type of abduction experience, but I have had several paranormal experiences, so my mind is open to just about anything.
edit on 16-9-2016 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

You are the second member to share that you have the same blood type as me, green eyes and red hair. Military as well too. Wow, this is getting interesting for me!

I don't know what to say of your experience other than I'm so very sorry you had a bad one

The ones I encountered spoke nothing of hurting humans or wanting to get rid of us. It was the opposite. They meant me no harm and seemed to have great love for me and protection.

I can't imagine going through something like that-dreaming it ( sorry for using the word dream, I'm still out on whether or not what I experienced was real, no offense intended). If it had been that kind of experience I don't think I'd be talking about it or able to.

Thanks for sharing your story/experience. I wish I could help you but I don't know anything on this subject matter. I'm learning myself.

I'm curious about why the A+ blood group is predominate besides just the RH neg group. Another poster said she/he was A+ as well.

All I can tell you is don't be afraid. Not much but it's all I can say.
Fear is the mind killer. Those who like Dune will know that quote

3rd red, green-eyed, A+ blood type experiencer checking in. And yes my father was in the military. In college he worked on finding the half life of plutonium (he has a plaque with his name on it in the Curie Institute) next he was in Europe at the end of the war, then Korea with the ChemCorp working on chemical warfare projects.

He then came back and started a company with a product that will heal mankind instead of hurting it. He was forced to work on those projects for the military and he wanted to make up for it. They checked up on him until his death in 2006.

I have my experiences on the board but do not want to put a link to them as all the skeptics will trash the thread, as it is one of the owners of ATS had to chop out all the abuse, so the thread reads a little disjointed but still coherent.

But I will say that all my experiences were with non-grays also and they were very caring.

Thanks for sharing,

STM
edit on 16-9-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: coreypiening

I originally took the first experience as harmful until a friend asked if i had any illnesses etc in the abdomen area,
Which I did, I had cells which were mutating as the doctor described it "they are pre cancerous" It was affecting what I ate it had got so bad I was reduced to a total soft diet consisting of fluids and dairy because it was all that I could get down my esophagus due to the inflammation. For a week after I was in intense pain. however this happened may last year and now I am able to eat anything and I have no pain. So I realise that perhaps the procedure was to heal

Ditto for me, abdomen problems. I went gluten-free which helped a lot. Seems red heads tend to be more sensitive to their environment. I've read here and there that red heads and blondes are the canaries in the mine for problems in the environment and lately it's been proven that we feel pain differently and anesthesia does not work on us as well as most people. Also I've noticed over the years that red heads tend to be more sensitive to these experiences be they real or not. I believe they're real. Time will tell.

Thanks for sharing,

STM

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I'm insanely skeptical of anything to do with alien abductions. I think they're vivid dreams consisting of a multitude of things going on around us, and the interpretations the brain makes about said things. Whether they're physical, mental, or emotional, the brain does what it does and paints a picture for us in our mental state. Part of the subconscious unlocking (I also believe this is what hallucinations are, be it induced from drugs or otherwise).

That being said; I had 2 dreams on 2 separate nights (back to back). The first one I was (dreaming) that I was laying in my bed, looking at the part of the ceiling that came down at an angle (think attic room). As I was staring at that part of the ceiling it began to open as if there was a laser(?) burning it in a symmetrical square. It wasn't on fire, but the edges were glowing as if they had just been burned. The whole part of the ceiling became open, and I was staring at a certain star in the sky. I could see them all, but there was one in particular that I was extremely focused on. No idea what star it was. After that, I woke up.

The next night I had a dream that I was in some sort of craft with someone/something else with me, and they were explaining the Sun to me. The one thing "they" explained was how hot the sun is. I can't remember now, but when I awoke I immediately looked up how hot the Sun is and it was completely accurate. I had no knowledge of the Sun's temperature prior to that dream.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I do not know if you are familiar with Whitley Streiber ( book Communion fame) but he has a new one out called "The Super Natural" which I just started to read. It sounds like there are many references and experiences with abductions mentioned within. When I am done reading I will post some comments and a review. I can tell already its going to be hard to put it down.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
"Just a dream"

Fine. But even if you read everything ever written about dreams since the beginning of written history - including from philosophers, psychologists, neurosurgeons and any other qualified men of science - dreams cannot be quantified.

Most of the "evidence" that exists suggests that dreams are generated internally, that a part of our being we've decided to call the "subconscious mind" generates them, to be observed by some other part of our mind. If one CHOOSES to dismiss the experiences of those who claim to travel out-of-body or receive information externally in their dreams, that decision is just as superstitious and "faith-based" as anyone who believes in any kind of deity.

That is not to say I blindly believe anything anyone claims. The fact is, we are capable of considering the possibilities of true/false/and/or/if, and ANYTIME we succumb to a conclusion based on something that is impossible to define, that is religion, not science.

I digress from the topic. MsRose, before dismissing this as "just a dream", consider that you might not have made up your mind about just what a dream is.

I have a hard time with the concept of "abductions that happen on the astral plane". What messes with me about experiences like yours is that they seem to happen "between" the flesh-and-blood realm of friction and gravity AND this vague, hard to believe in "astral plane". Physical evidence. The implication that they can bend reality and time and physically take someone from an urban area without being detected is mind-boggling. Frightening. Baffling. Why? To what end?

Most would rather believe they were crazy than to face all of the new questions they would have about the foundations of their "reality".

It is in our nature to be curious though, and I believe we have the right to answers if we can conceive of the questions. I truly hope you find some answers to yours!

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join