It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legitimate abduction experience? Should I contact Mufon?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MsRose82

Have you read everything I've written?

...This has led to good things for me. I'd rather just view it as that and nothing more. I don't think my feeble mind can take questioning itself for much more.

Yes, I try to read all the other posts too before posting. My last post was in the spirit of agreement/encouragement, since you have expressed regret for having posted.

Also to chide those who have the "this is just a dream and therefore not worth discussion" angle. The ones who can't let go of their NUTS AND BOLTS. Speculation and discussion is necessary before an idea can even become a theory to be tested and proven or disproved.

What you're doing IS the scientific way to do it, and it's also healthy. They say the insane don't question their own sanity.

Shadow people: interesting that you mention this, as I have my own very related theory about what they may be. This theory postulates that a 'hallucinatory' state of consciousness is an unavoidable by-product of glimpsing "behind the veil" - or perhaps vice-versa. That the shadow people, fairy-folk, aliens, ghosts and spirits that people sometimes see are 'real', but to see them the mind must also be in a very suggestible state and prone to complete hallucinations as well. These experiences often happen late at night, when one is tired, or after a period of sleep - when serotonin levels are not the same as they are during normal wakefulness.

But there is more: what if shadow people are the vague manifestation of someone who is traveling out-of-body. They believe they are dreaming, and not concerned with projecting an outer appearance, so they're kind of akin to the grey outline that facebook shows if you don't upload a profile pic?

They are often described as behaving as if they are startled to have been noticed, and they try to escape. In one account I read, the person said the shadow-being seemed to be pleading for them to open a door to let them out, though they usually just 'vanish' or disappear into a wall.

Consider this: you are dreaming - lucidly, or semi-lucidly - about floating down the hallways of one of your neighbors' houses. The experience seems remarkably real. Especially when you see your neighbor and his wife in their beds, as they would be at that hour. Suddenly, he wakes up, turns on the light and looks right at you! His wife wakes up and you realize they can both see you! OMGEE! What do you do? You either try to get away, or you snap back into your body and wake up!

So there it is. Are shadow people the vague manifestations of astral bodies, only visible to people who are not entirely in or out of a dream state?

This is related because it implies that the aforementioned "astral abductions" could actually be a thing, and that dreams may indeed be a way to receive data and experience from an external source.

edit on 9/17/2016 by Teratoma because: terrifying space monkeys

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

well so far this new Whitely Strieber book is quite deep, or as I like to say its out there. He has been talking in much more detail about some of the many experiences both he, his wife, and others have had at his cabin in the woods back in 1985. He has mention some type of beings called the "koloblads" which is German for cobalt blue, some type of gnome type of being, that he calls the blue men. He has talked about many of the hundreds of thousands of letters he has received since first talking about his cabin experiences. He also talks about aliens, or what we think might, be aliens, and has mentioned other humanoid/alien type possibilities. I am already about a third into the book, and as i said the other day, I am finding it hard to put down.
edit on 17pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: MsRose82
Maybe a bit blunt to say this because why would you contact MUFON, not that I say it aint a good cause but I've had many sightings until today. Two days ago I've seen a red orb passing my house . I don't even bother filming them anymore.

Maybe one day registration will have significantly effect on the media ,but for now I've got my doubts sometimes .. and maybe they do achieve more then we know?

There are threads in my profile page that have even video what I filmed and my recent trumpet sound also can be contribute to the anomalies.

I frankly don't know if I've ever been abducted , but I think it has ,but I it doesn't bother me at all . I'm O negative bloodtype as they call it here . I'm recently diagnosed with HDD/ADD,so I might fit the profile.

My wife is getting nuts if I point out another sighting ,so I'm also ignoring those now.

But I understand her.. for people who doesn't have the experience can't hardly believe it's happening.

In time you've learned to coop with that ,there's nothing you can do about it imo,only to think that it's happening to some or many..

Try to go on with life as it was and sometimes spew your stories out here for ventilation. .

Well, I thought of MUFON because I've always heard of it and good stories of how they've helped people with experiences if they were having them. They seem to be pretty through in their investigations and scientific with no bunk being thrown out which is why I was interested in them. I'm surprised to hear so many people tell me NOT to contact MUFON that it would be "dangerous" or unwise to do so being they are a "tag & bag" type entity. I've never heard that before and always highly respected MUFON from what I have heard of them and also because they have been around for many, many years.

I couldn't think of any other place to take this to for an investigation if I wanted to take it a step further and get answers. Something inside me is telling me not to get anyone involved-no investigators and so on. I don't feel the same way about talking about it here though provided I keep my identity to myself. I did feel that I should not have spoken about the survival guy I ended up coming across that looked like the same person that helped me in one of my dreams. I met him in person by chance after all of this stuff had already happened, after all of the dreams/experiences stopped BUT....because of a dream I had about him after he liked something of mine on social media in late 2015 before meeting him in 2016,it was a horrific nightmare that made me question the legitimacy of what I did share. It didn't fall in line with everything that had led up to getting into the survival stuff and instead was something that almost drove me away from it.

If you haven't read about that, It should be on page four or three I think? Don't know if people have glossed over it since I tend to write books it seems but it's there. It's been surreal is all I can say.

As for what has made me question what I shared-I dreamed the guy was a serial killer of all things. The dream was one of the most vivid dreams I've ever had in my life and one of the most terrifying dreams I've ever had. It was like I was actually there, as if I weren't dreaming and truly experiencing it. I will not and don't feel comfortable going into detail because he knows who I am and I know who he is & it'd be too weird and awkward if he figured out who I was. If he did I'd drop tail and run in the other direction, who wouldn't if they were in my shoes? I don't know how the poor guy would feel about one of his pupils dreaming he was a serial killer. I'd avoid me too if I were him and I wouldn't blame him one bit.

I had this dream BEFORE I really knew anything about him and decided to learn from him since my husband liked him so much ( more than me actually ) it's not Les Stroud of Bear Grylls or the other guy who is always barefoot. I ignored it as just a really screwed up nightmare and pushed ahead.

That nightmare doesn't line up with the "good" that seemed to have come from all of this crap and is my wild card I have that roots me in reality because it was the complete opposite of what he presents himself to be and the complete opposite of him being in the equally weird and screwed up dream/experience of being there to help me or rescue me.

Having the nightmare as unsettling as it was is something I've used to cope with the possibility my experience/dreams were not abduction experiences because in my mind if it was indeed a real experience, why would "they" point me in the direction of someone that meant me harm if they wanted me to "survive" as they said my goal was until they came back to get me and the others? They wouldn't, I don't think. So it keeps me grounded in some aspects from going too far into believing that the Blonde blue eyed guy I saw on the craft was him because it doesn't line up.

I have no clue why I'd have such a horrific nightmare that still haunts me anytime I think of it. It's bone chilling. He uh, took me on his property out in the country and released me to try to escape from him & gave me a long head start by sitting down, striking up a fire with his flint and sharpening his knife getting ready for me, staring at me the entire time. That's as far as I'll go on that nightmare. Ironically, I ended up meeting him at a knife show with knives and blades all around me. How ironic is that? Jeez, talk about deja vu LOL.

So yes, that is why I'm using that as my wildcard in regards to his twin on the craft that meant me no harm if anyone is curious why it has bothered me so much.

My husband is the opposite of your wife, he's a semi-believer. After waking up himself with a sore near his temple,wished we'd taken a picture if we had known anything, he started to question himself. He's a devout atheist and science minded and a huge fan of the guy I mentioned, because of his fandom I have no choice but to interact with the guy despite being uncomfortable for obvious reasons since he credits the guy for "saving our marriage" giving us something to re-bond over after infidelity occurred but believes that it was fate we met the guy, I don't but have questioned it because of what I've shared in this thread IF I had a real abduction experience, hope I've made that distinction clear. My husband is the one that is known to flights of fancy I'm always the one grounding him. LOL

I have ADD too-interesting! Why is that considered a criteria similar to the one's for blood type and so fourth?

Thanks for your reply-I've been trying to keep my ventilations as logically sound as I can-throwing out different trains of thought exploring those areas, going back and forth from ok, It happened to, no...and here's why I think so and this. It helps in the grand scheme of things I guess to do so.

I don't really have anything much else to share unless it just pops up on me while I'm typing it out-that's happened a few times which is why I've revisited certain things either to elaborate more when I felt comfortable enough to explore it or I remembered something I didn't before.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teratoma

Have you read everything I've written?

...This has led to good things for me. I'd rather just view it as that and nothing more. I don't think my feeble mind can take questioning itself for much more.

Yes, I try to read all the other posts too before posting. My last post was in the spirit of agreement/encouragement, since you have expressed regret for having posted.

Also to chide those who have the "this is just a dream and therefore not worth discussion" angle. The ones who can't let go of their NUTS AND BOLTS. Speculation and discussion is necessary before an idea can even become a theory to be tested and proven or disproved.

What you're doing IS the scientific way to do it, and it's also healthy. They say the insane don't question their own sanity.

Shadow people: interesting that you mention this, as I have my own very related theory about what they may be. This theory postulates that a 'hallucinatory' state of consciousness is an unavoidable by-product of glimpsing "behind the veil" - or perhaps vice-versa. That the shadow people, fairy-folk, aliens, ghosts and spirits that people sometimes see are 'real', but to see them the mind must also be in a very suggestible state and prone to complete hallucinations as well. These experiences often happen late at night, when one is tired, or after a period of sleep - when serotonin levels are not the same as they are during normal wakefulness.

But there is more: what if shadow people are the vague manifestation of someone who is traveling out-of-body. They believe they are dreaming, and not concerned with projecting an outer appearance, so they're kind of akin to the grey outline that facebook shows if you don't upload a profile pic?

They are often described as behaving as if they are startled to have been noticed, and they try to escape. In one account I read, the person said the shadow-being seemed to be pleading for them to open a door to let them out, though they usually just 'vanish' or disappear into a wall.

Consider this: you are dreaming - lucidly, or semi-lucidly - about floating down the hallways of one of your neighbors' houses. The experience seems remarkably real. Especially when you see your neighbor and his wife in their beds, as they would be at that hour. Suddenly, he wakes up, turns on the light and looks right at you! His wife wakes up and you realize they can both see you! OMGEE! What do you do? You either try to get away, or you snap back into your body and wake up!

So there it is. Are shadow people the vague manifestations of astral bodies, only visible to people who are not entirely in or out of a dream state?

This is related because it implies that the aforementioned "astral abductions" could actually be a thing, and that dreams may indeed be a way to receive data and experience from an external source.

I should have made myself more clear when I replied to you. I was being sarcastic when I said have you read the rest of what I posted, because it's been pretty insane on my end what I've written. Someone could make a movie out of it I think LOL.

Thank you for noticing the approach I'm trying to take here with all of this
So happy to see that ya' got it! It's difficult sometimes to articulate where your mind is or where you are going online since people can only read the text you write and not feel or see how you look or are acting while discussing it.

Letting the bolts and screws loose is something I don't do very often-it's been like pulling my own teeth posting here but when I read another post saying thanks for posting & that it was helping others-I didn't regret it so much after that. I do hope this helps others and maybe some more people will come forward with their experiences too.

I'm still out on the astral plane and what not-the new age stuff, paranormal although I've had a few experiences in that area that I cannot explain. I can explain almost everything I've shared here about the alien abduction experience but cannot say the same about an experience I had that relates to this shadow person I saw in a dream within a dream in 2008. I'll get to that in a moment.

To help you with this area since you seem to be into it and are researching it-the shadow being I saw had no face. When it turned sideways it almost disappeared. Picture a piece of paper facing you. Picture turning that piece of paper sideways and it'll be very thin. If far enough away it would appear to not be there. That's how it looked to me when it'd turn it's head and arms or body.

This shadow person was not friendly in the least towards me. It was very hostile. I surprised it when I woke up in my dream sitting up in my bed when I looked at it. It grabbed my ankle and I felt myself being pulled off the bed. I crawled back to my headboard and and jumped on top of me putting it's hands around my neck. It was trying to kill me. My husband woke up to see me thrashing in my bed screaming bloody murder. He got on top of me trying to wake me up & I punched him in the face and kicked him in the stomach. It was a pretty violent episode. Never had that happen before.

I have never seen a shadow person while awake or out of the corner of my eye, I think if I did I'd be freaking out, same as with these abduction dreams, if I were awake during them I'd be long gone mentally by now. Don't think I'd be able to handle it.

Don't know if that helps you as it doesn't line up with typical shadow person sightings or experiences but I DO believe that there could be other dimensions. Physics is the science I lean to on this so I'm much more open minded in this area than I am in the alien abduction area to believe. It very well could be the explanation behind ghosts and even aliens.

Speaking of the other dimensions and your thoughts on only being able to see them in certain states-here's the experience I mentioned earlier I said I'd get to. My grandfather was close to passing the night I dreamed this. I was never told he was transferred to a hospice because the choice wasn't made until that night to do so and I didn't find out until early the next morning.

I dreamed I was at a hospice visiting my grandfather. I was looking out a window in the dream, it was very vivid and real, taking in all the beautiful plants that had been planted outside in a garden walk way. I turned to walk away from the window towards my grandfathers room to say hello and to visit when all of a sudden this BLACK shadow came at me and tried to grab me.

I woke up falling off my bed room dresser-my husband caught me before I broke my back or my leg on my bed frame since I would have landed directly on it. I realized I crawled from my bed, got on my bed room dresser, couched and held on to the side to prevent from falling-and stared into the mirror as if I were staring into the window.

I cannot explain that. I don't even know where to begin. My grandfather actually died that night in the hospice. I wasn't told until my father dropped by my work to tell me.

What the hell can you call that?! Interesting isn't it? Hope it helps!
edit on 17-9-2016 by MsRose82 because: clarity

edit on 17-9-2016 by MsRose82 because: .

edit on 17-9-2016 by MsRose82 because: .

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Sounds like you and your husband should rethink being Atheist and stop with the magic stuff you posted about earlier and then deleted. Sorry, but that is how it comes across at this point. I don't think the abductions are evil, but the things clinging on to you are imho. Two different things going on.

STM

edit on 17-9-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
After replying to a members post about why I wanted to contact MUFON-it's a long post to read but I wanted to expound on meeting the survival guy at the knife show and why I am uncomfortable discussing it any further so people who are questioning why in the world would I be, wondering if I have paranoid tendencies. I don't.

As I said there have been coincidences that I cannot explain and this was one of them. It actually lined up with the nightmare I had. Meeting the guy surrounded by knives is one of them. However it was questions he asked me that have most to do with this and something else I'll get to after I share this. My husband was looking forward to meeting him since he was a big fan, I was just tagging along as usual. When we met him he wasn't at his booth, we had actually arrived after we did and we missed him. We couldn't find him so I sent him a text saying we couldn't find him. When he told his location we went there only to find the booth empty. Well, he snuck up behind me and surprised me, talk about being startled....I mean after having that nightmare, yeah it was a jolt, ha ha.

Instead of asking about how we got into survival and what not he asked me where I was. "where were you?" " what door did you come in", " how long have you been here", "how far away do you live", "how long did it take you to get here" "what time did you leave your house", and the last thing he said was "If you didn't show up I was going to come looking for you, mark my words, I was going to find you". He asked all those questions rapid fire. I wasn't expecting that....My husband even remarked that it was a weird meeting because of that but if I want to get a dose of reality added in, he probably asked those questions because we weren't there because he expected us to be there so I haven't gone any further than that but it made me feel....weird & that doesn't happen often. We've met other other people at meets and greets and it didn't go like this one did so...I can only shrug my shoulders and throw my hands up in the air over this one.

Anyways, to further expound on this-he had a knife he was giving away and asked us to put our names down to enter to win. So we did so. My husband swears up and down he saw the guy put the paper we put our names on in his pocket but I think he was imagining things because he wanted the knife like anyone else would.

We actually won the knife and he said in a message " as fate would have it you won the knife". As fate would have it, yeah....

So don't blame me for being all weird about it. Hope it makes sense as to why now. I have his knife and when I hold it now, I smile because we won it but then I look at it as a murder weapon because of the dream.

Irony at its finest....hope this made a few chuckle.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Really interesting read. Normally posts like this I tend to find hard to read as normally people are not being very clear with what they have seen or that they ramble on but your post has some real meaning to it. Obviously due to it being dear to you and you feeling a little lost here in thoughts and your understanding of it.

It was interesting that as you was writing you said that you felt like you was forgetting details of what you was writing, saying maybe due to (writing it out) causing a blur. Let me add this....

.... I had an UFO sighting that not only I saw but my mother too, we both saw an orb bright as the sun glowing and floating not far above our heads just above our back garden around 5 years ago. The moment we saw it, we watched in awe and did not really know what to say to one another after we saw it, we was excited at what we saw just had no clue as to what it was. Considering this orb was bright and then suddenly dissolved into the blackness of the night. To add to what you said, the day after I felt I could not recall the entire sighting as clear as I thought I did the day before. I felt oddly forgetful, when normally I would feel 100% in something I saw only a day ago. Also had an ominous feeling of, (shouldn't be there looking at it)

I will re-read through your post, try make sense of the things you have seen or felt.

Interestingly people with certain blood types are supposedly part of alien race that populated this earth long ago. Seeded the virgin mary (people may have often wondered how she could be giving birth when she is a virgin) to begin the new edited race.
My mother is rhesus negative.

To add to my mothers blood group, she has red hair also. In line with other posters have said.
edit on 17-9-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch

Sounds like you and your husband should rethink being Atheist and stop with the magic stuff you posted about earlier and then deleted. Sorry, but that is how it comes across at this point. I don't think the abductions are evil, but the things clinging on to you are imho. Two different things going on.

STM

Well, I won't deny that I do think there is something out there but unless I can see it with my own two eyes and feel it, while awake and not in dream land-It may be hard for me to swallow.

When I was a teenager I dabbled in witchcraft and the occult. I actually ended up meeting a guy who was a member of The Golden Dawn and he urged me invited me to join the Aleister Crowley group called The Order A.'.A.'.

I was 19 at the time and this was serious undertaking of Magick, High Magick the kind that would be a lifetime worth of devotion. I wasn't ready to do so and declined. Shortly after I stopped all things I was exploring and devoted my life to being "blind". I had experienced some things due to being involved in that stuff and didn't want to anymore and decided the best way to deal with it is to act like it doesn't exist and I still keep that mind set today.

I have not had another experience like the one I mentioned with my grand father or the "shadow person " sighting since 2008. Not sure why I had that experience in 2008 when it'd be so long since I'd dabbled in such things.

I've always believed that if you start to to believe something you give it power. And if you believe in it enough, it can manifest into reality. So, I choose to not believe and it's served me well.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

Really interesting read. Normally posts like this I tend to find hard to read as normally people are not being very clear with what they have seen or that they ramble on but your post has some real meaning to it. Obviously due to it being dear to you and you feeling a little lost here in thoughts and your understanding of it.

It was interesting that as you was writing you said that you felt like you was forgetting details of what you was writing, saying maybe due to (writing it out) causing a blur. Let me add this....

.... I had an UFO sighting that not only I saw but my mother too, we both saw an orb bright as the sun glowing and floating not far above our heads just above our back garden around 5 years ago. The moment we saw it, we watched in awe and did not really know what to say to one another after we saw it, we was excited at what we saw just had no clue as to what it was. Considering this orb was bright and then suddenly dissolved into the blackness of the night. To add to what you said, the day after I felt I could not recall the entire sighting as clear as I thought I did the day before. I felt oddly forgetful, when normally I would feel 100% in something I saw only a day ago. Also had an ominous feeling of, (shouldn't be there looking at it)

I will re-read through your post, try make sense of the things you have seen or felt.

Interestingly people with certain blood types are supposedly part of alien race that populated this earth long ago. Seeded the virgin mary (people may have often wondered how she could be giving birth when she is a virgin) to begin the new edited race.
My mother is rhesus negative.

When you do re-read, try not to get too side tracked with the other stuff I've thrown out there regarding the survival guy and seeing his twin on a craft in an experience or dream-I'm just trying to make sense of why I felt I recognized him or why I felt he seemed familiar to me. As for the nightmare I had about him that I used as an example as to why seeing him on the craft didn't line up-I too was throwing that out there again, just exploring it and trying to make sense the best way I could. Also, the post about meeting him at the blade show and why It felt weird to me I hope made sense and didn't come across as insane blabber. Again, I'm going through my thoughts-deeper than I actually have because I'm picking my brain over it.

Hope that....makes sense in some way. I think anyone else in my shoes would feel the same way if they had these experiences, at least I hope they would. I wouldn't feel like I've lost my mind if so LOL.

Wow, that's a great story! How does your mother feel about it today? I'm curious! It's interesting you too had kind of a haze while trying to remember it. I didn't start to have that issue until I made my first post about it going through all the different "experiences" "dreams". The details started to get a little muddy and it confounded me. Interesting!

It's also very interesting your mother is RH- too, so many people are popping in sharing that as well as the "bloodlines" which I find pretty fascinating as well! I'd like to read up more on this but I find that if I read too much I have problems sleeping afterwards and get jumpy. I'm a wuss! Has anyone else in your family seen a UFO as well?

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Wow, that's a great story! How does your mother feel about it today? I'm curious! It's interesting you too had kind of a haze while trying to remember it. I didn't start to have that issue until I made my first post about it going through all the different "experiences" "dreams". The details started to get a little muddy and it confounded me. Interesting!

It's also very interesting your mother is RH- too, so many people are popping in sharing that as well as the "bloodlines" which I find pretty fascinating as well! I'd like to read up more on this but I find that if I read too much I have problems sleeping afterwards and get jumpy. I'm a wuss! Has anyone else in your family seen a UFO as well?

Thanks!

My mother and I often recall the day we saw it, normally in a motion of. "Remember when we saw 'that'.... 'that thing, that bright orb'' and we then sit and ponder still, what it is. She still says to me she felt like it was watching her, as it was her who saw it first. She came to me telling me there was something in the garden and in the tone of voice she said it to me, I knew it was something more then just something she misread. It sounded important. So I ran to see it myself and we both stood there shrugging our shoulders unknowing to what it was. At this point I had already many years of reading various UFO sightings and to me, I did not jump to conclusions. I just thought, "What in all that's holy, is that."

Yeah if you read into this link without worrying your mind to much before bed, it talks about the Fallen Angels, Nephilim. Which states...

Recent studies have shown that this rare blood group may indicate non-human traits in your makeup which set you apart from the conventional DNA of homo sapiens.

Traits of those supposedly decedents of the Nephilim.

Higher than average IQ
More sensitive vision and other senses.
Lower body temperature
Higher blood pressure
Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities
Predominantly blue, green, or hazel eyes
Red or reddish hair
Increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight
Cannot be cloned
Extra vertebra

edit on 17-9-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Very interesting story.

I'm confused by some of the details: you didn't believe in UFOs and you saw that strange thing making clouds and you thought "that's a ufo" and you were scared of it but not scared enough to tell your family...

And later you say you were scared but "laughed it off"

sorry but some elements don't sit right. I hope that this is just some vivid dreams and maybe you're going through a stressfull time in your life and this is your subconscious trying to process,

anyway good luck with it.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
Very interesting story.

I'm confused by some of the details: you didn't believe in UFOs and you saw that strange thing making clouds and you thought "that's a ufo" and you were scared of it but not scared enough to tell your family...

And later you say you were scared but "laughed it off"

sorry but some elements don't sit right. I hope that this is just some vivid dreams and maybe you're going through a stressfull time in your life and this is your subconscious trying to process,

anyway good luck with it.

I think my reaction was pretty normal being that I'd never seen anything like it before. When I saw what I did I watched it for a while trying to figure out what it was. It dawned on me that what I was seeing was a UFO of some kind and when I realized that it made me freeze and I became scared, not terrified but it's the kind of feeling you get when you enter a haunted house attraction & you know something is there and you get the creepie crawlies running up the back of your neck. It was that kind of fear.

I was more dumbfounded than anything and couldn't take my eyes off of it, couldn't believe what I was seeing. I didn't tell my father or husband when they came back outside because blurting out I saw a UFO would be considered crazy talk and if I heard someone blurt that out out of nowhere I too would think they had a screw loose.

I did tell my husband and because it was such a weird thing for me to see and I didn't want him to think I was losing my mind of course I laughed it off but I told him that I wasn't seeing things although we laughed about it. He knows I truly believe I saw something and takes my word for it but we still chuckle about it sometimes. I think it's the normal thing to do, at least in my case.

Unfortunately there were no external or internal stresses that affected my psyche that could have led to such fantastical events dream wise and one not in dream land. I wish I could point to an event and say that's what caused a brain misfire but if I could I wouldn't be here discussing it.

If you haven't read too much further-all of this crap has stopped and hasn't been back or around for almost two years now. It's taken me that long to get the balls up to post here about it-I'm surprised I did it but I cannot delete my thread and wanted to right after I posted this thread before anyone responded.

Glad I left it up, maybe others will chime in and vent as well.

Thanks for the reply!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
"Masters"I believe are very high ranking spirit guides ...a book I read was called.."Many Lifes,Many Masters"its a true story about a hypnotherapist and the many things he learned from his clients while they were being regressed.a reply to: MsRose82

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

If you starting to see the patterns from your dreams into reality, you also start to see other things in life that you've unlocked for some reason.

I don't speak about it within my family or friends about it ,only here I read and tell stories I experienced or other people experience ,so I can live my life easier not to crawl against the walls not knowing where to talk about what happened.

For all I think to know is that these abductions are highly advanced beings that have the power to control our brains and shut us down.

We don't have that technology yet , but whatever their reason for doing this to us is or was .
We will never know only to guess why.

I've been in situations like you tell me ,I once had an encounter with a very tall woman in a store where I wanted to buy a present for my mom.

As I started to notice her presence and observed her from a distance, she turned around and laughed at me . Not that I'm shy for the woman but her spontaneously acting on my thoughts about her and turning around laughing, shocked me and I walked straight out of the store ,still baffled what happened.

After that, many encounters of orbs and ships happened to me . On vacation in Croatia and even with my parents in law and many witnesses.

I've been standing like a hundred feet from a craft with my video camera not working at the moment I wanted to capture this huge black triangle ship.

So yeah its real and they follow us from somewhere I guess.

Do we with our " psychological disorder " I really hate that word/thing, belong to some special group or something that have to find the answer how It all works and why everything is as it is...

I don't know ,but to me after everything I've been going through in my life I find it fascinating why they still want to monitor us for whatever reason that may be.

There are answers sometimes from those who vividly remember everything and what they told them to tell us .

The only point is do they feel real as you felt the things they gave you?

That's up to yourself, one thing I know is that I have a connection with something I don't know what it is rather that I can only feel it, and sometimes see it pass me by...

The fun thing is ,knowing that, boosts my creativity immensely that part I really like ..

I'm rarely offended by someone , I've got this switch that I turn off , when it happens
But, you're right I should have read the first pages ,I was to eager for replying , otherwise I lose thought of what I wanted to say , sorry . I still will read page three you made me curious about that now..

another interesting thing was that I'm writing a story started this on 12 September about someone who has nightmares and starts discovering something that changed his life, Maybe one day I will post that here if it passed my approval

edit on 0b54America/ChicagoSun, 18 Sep 2016 14:08:54 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 18 Sep 2016 14:08:54 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experience. I feel that you are sincere. Having said that your brain may trick you into creating a "wrong" reality. If you want to get to the bottom of this I'd suggest a two-pronged approach.

The first is easy, but probably not cheap because your insurance is most likely not going to cover it. You have to take a full mental health exam conducted by a psychiatrist, not psychologist! You need to rule out any kind of mental illness. I say this without any judgement, but you are at the perfect age to develop some issues there.

Secondly, after ruling out any mental health issues, you have to take a second look at reality. "Reality" is not what we think it is… Reality is definitely stranger than fiction. You may contact me at your leisure by PM if you wish to communicate further (after your mental health exam).

Be well!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Thanks so much for your advice. I had considered hypnosis but didn't really want to open that can of worms. I've heard bad things about it in general.

Keeping a journal sounds like a good idea. I used to keep a dream journal when I was a teenager for kicks to look back on the strangest dreams I've had, since I used to be an avid journal keeper but grew out of it as a grew up.

Thanks so much for your reply!

I have read some bad things about it myself. Apparently, it's very easy for someone to be lead to creating false memories, even when the questioner isn't trying to cause that. People seem to want to please the person asking, and thus will invent things, if they don't have a real memory. From all I have read, too, it's almost impossible to NOT ask leading questions, that would bring this about.

A journal, though, is good. You can remember more details right after waking, and keep track of various factors that way.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllIsOne
Thank you for sharing your experience. I feel that you are sincere. Having said that your brain may trick you into creating a "wrong" reality. If you want to get to the bottom of this I'd suggest a two-pronged approach.

The first is easy, but probably not cheap because your insurance is most likely not going to cover it. You have to take a full mental health exam conducted by a psychiatrist, not psychologist! You need to rule out any kind of mental illness. I say this without any judgement, but you are at the perfect age to develop some issues there.

Secondly, after ruling out any mental health issues, you have to take a second look at reality. "Reality" is not what we think it is… Reality is definitely stranger than fiction. You may contact me at your leisure by PM if you wish to communicate further (after your mental health exam).

Be well!

Thanks for you honesty and honest skepticism as well. I don't blame anyone for feeling such when they read what I've posted. I have felt the same way reading other's posts on ATS-some topics are just plain out right....waayyy out there for me to consider as being real but I can say for 100% certainty that mental illness is not the cause, in fact I would much rather it be a mental problem even a temporary one than something that may have a basis in reality because questioning that foundation has been difficult for me because I am firmly rooted in the mindset that unless I see it with my own two eyes or can see and feel it-it's not real. The only thing I can say for 100% certainty is I'm CERTAIN beyond a shadow of a doubt that I did see that UFO.

The rest is all conjecture-except for the chance meeting with the survival guy that somehow got tied into this bunk I've taken the risk of sharing because he knows who I am & unless he's a conspiracy nut like me that enjoys exploring crazy ideas because it's fun to do sometimes and we all do it, I don't think he'd get my direction or understand that I'm just exploring an area that's difficult to traverse for obvious reasons without sounding off the rocks. Glad a place like ATS exists for people like me willing to take a step forward and ask questions and explore ideas that if shared in places not designed for such discussion would lead to absolute ridicule. Meeting the survival guy after all of this, is what led me to wonder....what if? The timing of getting into all that stuff, learning survival & actually meeting him in person was curious to me but I don't look to far into it. My husband and I have had more fun together trekking through the woods playing like kids than we have in years so it's a good thing for us. It's just been a curious set of circumstances that that came about during all of this that made me question the idea of of Fate since I don't believe in it. I do feel I was supposed to meet this guy, my husband has said that numerous times-him more so than me because things just lined up too perfect and happened at a time when we needed it as a couple & our marriage is stronger as a result of it. The alien stuff probably isn't related to it at all, but I'm not afraid to question if it was either. Hope that makes sense and why I questioned that aspect of it-there are many angles here I'm questioning so I hope I've been clear.

I think it's been misconstrued by a few posters-innocently so ( that's ok! I understand 100%) and I welcome varying opinions but do want to make clear since I think a few may have missed when and where I've said this numerous times. The experiences/dreams stopped after the last dream when I was told goodbye, that they were not able to take me anymore because they didn't want to get in trouble with my "master". Another member thought they meant Master as in a high spirit guide of some sort, this would make the most sense to me and I'm leaning more on looking at these events through the lens of it being paranormal maybe instead of an actual physical event, in dream land. I am more familiar with the area of the occult & spirit guides and maybe because of that I'm comfortable with leaning in that direction. I think I can swallow that pill easier actually.

With that said, if these events were still happening I would take myself to be evaluated. I would not be ashamed to do so and would not hide any label given to me because mental illness is a medical problem. There is too much stigma associated with it sadly so but I have NO problems exploring that area unlike most people who would. The brain is an organ just like a heart, lung or kidney so I'm very comfortable with putting myself on the couch.

The fact that all this stopped and hasn't come back or interfered with my life in any way brings the mental illness aspect of it being the cause into question for me. I did study psychology in college and I do know quite a bit about it, not enough but enough to know that I'd need to seek help if I developed a mental illness.

Because the event ( if real, alien you name it ) or dreams, stopped it doesn't make sense to me why they would if it was, lets say Schizophrenia starting to develop. I would still be having these experiences if that were the case and this is one of the main reasons I also decided to step out of my comfort zone and post about it because I felt confidant enough that this wasn't a brain misfire or mental illness taking hold based on the fact that the events stopped when they told me goodbye. It fits, or did. I'm open to anything at this moment but have enjoyed discussing it. I've learned a few things-but not as much as I had hoped.

ATS used to be much more active in this area. I used to visit back in 1999 and it was a swing party then-I miss the old ATS but I hope this discussion leads back to the old ATS it seems a lot of members miss, me included.

With that said:

I also want to clarify that in my last post on the first page about the dream of them saying goodbye to me, the dream I mentioned about being with a troop of military humans going to battle an extraterrestrial didn't not occur until a few months AFTER I was told goodbye. Also that dream happened AFTER, I dreamed I was looking up at the stars and was missing my "friends", when I was told " don't let them see you". I didn't want anyone to think that the goodbye dream and the others were directly right after the other one or during the same night with the military dream and so on.

If I had to take a wild guess if this could have been real, it's for me to forget my experience and go on with my life. That, I'm ok with!

Thanks for your reply, sorry for the book!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ms Rose...

Wonderful thread, you are much braver than I...

I agree with what others have said about MUFON, probably just a waste of time.

Another poster suggested contacting CE4 Research Group, I agree.

The president and co-founder of CE4 is Joe Jordan.

I believe he also has been a MUFON director and Field Investigator since 1992.

He created a video entitled "Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled" which is the best video I have seen on this subject so far.

Joe Jordan's research is some of the most compelling evidence I have ever seen BTW.

"We got a coverup among the researchers themselves that people are relying on for the truth" ~ Joe Jordan

"Joe is obviously not popular with many UFO believers for ‘blowing the whistle’ and revealing the deception behind it all..."

Another quote you might find interesting:

I do think that demons can affect dreams, and it is this kind of dream which can sometimes cause one to believe they have experienced an “alien abduction” although there is no physical evidence left from the experience, as is the case in other “alien abduction” accounts. These dreams I would attribute as being caused by evil spirits of the demon level, or sometimes fallen angels as well.

Demons also cause waking oppression. Some contactees and abductees while awake practice channeling of what they call “aliens”. This could also be attributed to demons. Finally, demons, once they have a physical influence or control over a person’s body, can cause seizures, illnesses, ailments, and madness, as seen in the Bible. Some things related to the “alien abduction” phenomenon may be attributable to demons in this way.

...the vast majority, even over 90% of abductees, usually started out recounting their experiences with, “I’ve had these dreams…” And so the research indicates that there is reason to think the vast majority of “alien abduction” experiences have a more dreamlike, and less physically-real-seeming, quality to them.

False Visions and Terrifying Dreams - Alien Resistance

A few more links:

John Keel, one of the most respected researchers in this field, noted that “over and over again, witnesses have told me in hushed tones, ‘you know, I don’t think that thing I saw was mechanical at all. I got the distinct impression it was alive.’” thestrongdelusion.com...

originally posted by: The GUT
...the hypothesis that best fits the UFO phenomenon is, imo, that those little stinking, lying buggers ARE demons.

The UFO phenomena are manifestations of living beings that are here to deceive mankind. They appear in their UFO form because they wish to change our perception of reality. That they are alive rather than mechanical is not our only conclusion.

thestrongdelusion.com...

edit on 9.18.2016 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Thanks so much for your advice. I had considered hypnosis but didn't really want to open that can of worms. I've heard bad things about it in general.

Keeping a journal sounds like a good idea. I used to keep a dream journal when I was a teenager for kicks to look back on the strangest dreams I've had, since I used to be an avid journal keeper but grew out of it as a grew up.

Thanks so much for your reply!

I have read some bad things about it myself. Apparently, it's very easy for someone to be lead to creating false memories, even when the questioner isn't trying to cause that. People seem to want to please the person asking, and thus will invent things, if they don't have a real memory. From all I have read, too, it's almost impossible to NOT ask leading questions, that would bring this about.

A journal, though, is good. You can remember more details right after waking, and keep track of various factors that way.

I am a big believer in what you've said. False Memory creation is very real but people question it. The brain is quite malleable and if in the wrong hands can be molded any which way you want, even unintentionally. I am skeptical of hypnotherapy as I don't think there is any scientific basis to prove that it works. I liken a hypnotherapist to being a remote and the patient as a TV.

OR, for a better visual-ever seen a person in church fall out in the spirit or start talking in tongues because the pastor is saying the spirit of god is here and convincing others it's happening when it is indeed not? I have.

Maybe the area of hypnotherapy has changed over the years and has gained more credibility. I haven't looked into that profession since the 90s.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
Ms Rose...

thestrongdelusion.com...

I just tried to respond to you but everything I posted before I could hit reply or finish my thoughts disappeared. I feel what you've shared with me resonates more so than anything else but due to my religious upbringing as a small child this area does affect me to the point I sleep with my lights on or would if I were to watch the video you posted. I was a part of a church that took the bible literally. I was raised Pentecostal-non-denominational. I was raised to believe that Demons are very real & that the Devil is as well, including being able to take human form. As a small child hearing such things tends to stay with you for life and for me, it's the one area that has the ability to still affect me although I tell myself it doesn't and I'm turning a blind eye.

This makes sense to me being raised in the church but the logical side of me say's no. It's all just dreams so I have two things going on there. A war if you will inside about all of this.

I do want to mention something that is related to this but it's more of a kink in the chain and the area I consider my wild card for those of you who have read all my other posts/replies to other members. I say it's a kink because I had a nightmare about this person that almost drove me away from ever meeting him, which by chance we did.

My husband can corroborate this 100 percent as he was there when it happened. I don't want to share but I've come this far and might as well because it totally relates to what you've said, this being from a more spiritual/paranormal angle and not one of an actual alien abduction. I had already gotten to this point and what I had written was very good, until it disappeared. I am tired mentally from the original effort so forgive me for not being more clear or enthusiastic. I can't re-write to a T what I was, that's "gone" it feels. I don't feel like I have it in me anymore, if that makes sense.

Anyways, my car is equipped with satellite radio but I do not use it and have not subscribed to the service in several years. My husband and I were running errands a few days before we were to meet the guy. The radio was turned off since we were discussing meeting him since he was excited about it. More so than me. All of a sudden right when we were into the discussion my radio blared on LOUD. It was so loud we were both startled. The station was on a religious station and he reached to quickly shut it off. Before he did though, we heard a choir singing these two words, repeating " His Face, His Grace ".

I know this sound BONKERS. If my husband had not been there to hear it himself I would have taken myself to be tested for schizophrenia. Immediately the "dream" I had of seeing either his twin or someone who looked close enough to him on the craft where I was rescued came back and slapped me in the face big time. We have tried to used the sat radio since and it doesn't work. My husband tried a few times because this freaked him out himself, being a devout atheist. This is one of the reasons why he's said he's felt it was fate we met the guy. I know...crazy.

Also if I want to explore this from an alien abduction angle being real, my husband knows all about everything I've shared here. Knowing all if this he mentioned that the signal we got to the radio was from a satellite in space, and said half joking and half not because this was just....so odd for both of us to experience together, " maybe you really were abducted ". We laughed it off and moved on after he said that because it made the both of us uneasy to be talking about that because to us, it's crazy talk. I thought I'd mention that. Well....it did come from space LOL so...who knows at this point. Figured some of you may find that interesting how my husband reacted since he's a big non believer in this area.

We both still don't know what to think of that odd event, we just got done talking about it since he's sitting besides me. I asked him again if that actually happened and he said yes, post it-we didn't imagine it. So there it is.

I don't know if that is considered a paranormal thing or not, but it has ties to everything else-or seems to and what I've discussed here. What do you think? Anyone else?

I swear, without my husband being able to confirm all of what I've just shared I'd be in the crazy house. Man, I hope the guy doesn't come across any of this LOL. This is WAYYY out there, even for me. I'm debating right now while typing if I should hit reply.

here goes.

*****edit*****
[SNIPPED]

edit on 18-9-2016 by MsRose82 because: added thoughts

edit on 18-9-2016 by MsRose82 because: added thoughts-husband

edit on 9.19.2016 by Kandinsky because: Snipped by request

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join