It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legitimate abduction experience? Should I contact Mufon?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Well here goes. I've been hesitant to share this or to talk about this because of fear of sounding completely bonkers but here goes...

For one, I have never believed in Aliens and never cared to follow anything related to it. I used to laugh at people who say there were abducted or saw a UFO until I "think" it happened to me. I say "think" because I don't know if I had a series of dreams that were just dreams or if what I experienced was real. I do have what I think to be photographic evidence of it but I don't know if I was acting out my dream and did it to myself. I had a dream that my left eye was being messed with and woke up with a bruise on the corner of my upper eyelid. I thought it was so odd I actually took a picture of it. I can upload that if anyone wants to see it.

I'm taking a big risk sharing this as I've seen the ridicule that other members have endured and don't wish to experience the same but I don't blame anyone for doing so. I would have laughed myself if I had not had these weird dreams/experiences.

First off, I am adopted. I do not know who my parents are. I was born 3 months premature back in 1982-it's a miracle I survived. My mother did not know she was pregnant at the time & how that was possible I do not know. I was born in the emergency room with cold stress. That is all I know besides being told my father had red hair and green eyes.

I have red hair and green eyes. Lost my hearing from being placed in an incubator for too long and currently wear hearing aids. It's no big deal, I'm hard of hearing.

As for blood type I'm A+ so I don't match the profile on that. Reason I'm sharing all of this is because of what I was told during I guess a "possible" abduction experience. I don't know if I just dreamed it all up or if it actually happened. I'd rather not know if it did but will accept that there is life besides us out there if it was indeed real.

I am not religious in any sense of the word & a firm believer in science so sharing this is....out of my comfort zone because it goes against everything to me.

First off I'll start with seeing what I think was a UFO for the first time ever. I'll never forget it. It's impossible to forget. I was at my fathers house lounging around in his backyard cloud watching as I always do when I visit if he's working outside with my husband on projects he needs help with when I saw this small black object in the sky next to some very puffy clouds. It was a beautiful day, partly cloudly-so I could see clearly. This "thing" I couldn't make out it's shape because it was so far away appeared to me "making" a cloud? I don't know how to describe what I was seeing but it looked like a jet stream coming out of it & a cloud was being created right before my eyes. When I say jet stream, picture a jet ski dispersing water behind it.

That is exactly what it looked like, the stream it was making. It didn't start doing that until I noticed it. I got scared looking at it, confused. I had no idea what I was looking at. I have NEVER seen anything like this in my life. It ended up, whatever it was being hidden by the clouds it was making.....sounds nuts I know.

I was the only one who saw it. My father and husband went inside for something and I didn't tell them about it. I didn't want to be seen as some nut case so I held back sharing it until a few months later when I think I may have had my first abduction experience or dream.

In this dream I saw myself floating above my house going up and up and up. My house got smaller and smaller. That is all I remember. I didn't see any craft or hear anything. I just dreamed I was taken I guess.

I remember waking up scared but laughed it off because I figured I must have dreamed it because I saw a UFO and told myself it wasn't a UFO and that I'd seen too many horror movies. I mentioned it to my husband what I saw in the sky and the dream and we both had a good laugh about it.

Second dream a month or two later ( I don't remember how far apart they were, I never kept a journal or wrote any of this down ), I'm having difficulty recalling it funnily right now when before I could remember everything clearly. I don't know why maybe it's because I'm typing it out right now but I"ll try my best. Could be lack of sleep, been having problems sleeping lately. In this dream I was put in what looked to be the future. The city I was in was in ruins, I had a bug out bag on me and had a mission to accomplish. I was given longitudes and latitudes. I don't remember what it was I was supposed to do. I woke up.

Third dream a month or so later I saw myself again floating up and was in an actual craft this time around. I was in a corner somewhere scared. I remember seeing other humans running past me as if they were escaping the craft. A small group of maybe 8 or so. One male turned to me and said Whose the red head? Pointed to me. The group stopped what they were doing which was trying to get out and he reached out his hand to me and said come with me. I went him him. We separated from the group and ended up coming out into a room I did not recognize full of boxes I guess...back on earth? I don't know....I woke up.

Fourth dream a few months later I saw again I was lifted up. This time I was in a room with the "aliens". They did not look like aliens. In fact one of them took the form of a blonde haired blue eyed doctor I worked with. The doctor I know in real life, in person is around 5'1. There were other people there too in white coats. I was told not to be afraid that they would not hurt me. I was asked questions about my hearing loss. They seemed upset that I had a hearing loss, like I wasn't supposed to have one or something. It's almost as if I had been "lost" for a long time and they found me.

As I said, I'm adopted. My father is in the military. I lived over seas for the first 9 years of my life. Japan and the Philippines.

I told them I didn't know why I had a hearing loss or what caused it. I was then told that I was one of them. That my goal was to survive. I had to survive what was coming they said. They also said that they would come back for me and the "others". I don't know what they meant by that.

I woke up feeling scared but also felt like I belonged somewhere for once. I would look up at the sky and smile....it was a weird feeling and one I haven't had since my very last dream which I'll get to in a minute. I don't feel this way anymore I can say that. It was pretty....crazy to me to feel this way and I started to question my mental status.

The next dream I had, I dreamed I woke up in my bedroom, in my bed. I didn't feel like I was really in my bed room so I reached out to touch my bed room wall. When I did, it moved like water moves when you touch it and with the ripples I could see a metal wall under it. I realized I was in the craft again or whatever I was in was some sort of hologram.
A human "alien I guess" came to my room and asked me about my husband. They were curious why I had not had any kids. I am child free by choice. I tied my tubes early on and prefer not to have kids as does my husband. They asked me if there was anything wrong with my husbands sperm. I told them not to my knowledge. They seemed confused as to why I wasn't "breeding" I guess. I don't know for sure. I also think that maybe they took my husband too? In this instance he was in another room and they went to see him afterwards.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
After my husband woke up that morning I saw that he had a strange scab on the side of his temple. He doesn't know how it got there. It wasn't there the night before. He said he felt different too. Mentioned he just felt different. I don't know what he meant and he couldn't put his finger it. I told him about the dream I had and we both laughed it off. I never told him I thought it could be something I was serious about because it sounds nuts but he knows about all of it.

The next experience or dream I had was darker. This one actually scared the crap out of me. I was in this canyon like area-it was almost like a maze of rocks and I had to get out. There was some kind of "war" going on. I don't know what kind but I had to get out or something. I remember running, seeing flashes of light in the sky like camera flashes or strobe lights and the image that terrified me and woke me up was seeing something that wasn't human on a wall like a prison guard watching me. I woke up screaming.

The next one I had a few months after I was at a camp ground site. There was something in the woods that was after me. I saw a human hand reach out and grab me. I was taken to a large white "pod" shaped...pod that glowed. It had no doors on the outside but opened up. We got inside & the person or "alien" held the door shut to prevent whatever it was outside from getting in to hurt me. I remember it clearly. The human hand started to come apart from the force that was being applied by whatever it was trying to get inside the pod. I then realized what was protecting me wasn't human. I woke up again....

The next dream or experience I don't remember anything at all much. Didn't see much but did see what looked to be a green light. A bright green light. Kind of how a cat scan light looks-the red light? Well, it was green. I saw flashes and felt my left eye was being flashed or something. Whatever it was, it wasn't finished and was interrupted. I remember seeing zig zagging of this green light when was abruptly interrupted by something. It resembled a heart monitor zig zag if that makes sense. I woke up with the bruise on my eye. I can upload a picture to prove it.

The next experience or dream I had was my last one. I was at my Dads house again. This time in the front yard at night with a full moon sitting outside in a chair. In front of me was a man I'd never seen before. He appeared to be very sad. I too was very sad too. It was almost like saying goodbye to a family member. He reached out to me with his hand and put it on my arm. When I reached out and did the same to him, he said to me that they couldn't take me anymore. I didn't want them to leave me ( don't know why I felt this way ). He said that they didn't want to get in trouble with my "master". I do not know what the heck that meant. All of a sudden this bright meteor flew across the sky lighting up the yard and him. When that happened I finally saw what he was and I wasn't scared at all. It was beautiful. His human form changed where the light touched to what mercury looks like-except it was moving, flowing. Had the shape of a human but no eyes or mouth. Had different colors flowing around, similar to an oil sheen. It was beautiful. I then woke up.

I have not seen them or had another experience since.

I would like to hear thoughts and opinions from those of you who know more than me and are in the know. I know nothing of UFOs or alien abductions. I have looked it up since these experiences but I get scared when I do and end up not being able to sleep for several nights just looking it up and trying to find out more about about it.

I don't believe in this stuff so it makes it all the more scarier for me to think about.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I did have a dream a few months ago where I was looking up at the sky wanting to see them again, I was told in that dream "not to let them see me".

After that dream I dreamt I was with a military troop-human troop. We were going to fight an ET. It was strange but maybe it was just a dream as well. It's almost as if to me that if this were "real" they want me to forget about it and move on.

I'm done talking crazy....

Thanks for replying if anyone does.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Sorry for this, I forgot to add that during this time where I was told I was one of them, and had a place I belonged-I had a twitter account at the time and was looking for galaxy inspired jewelry. I found a hubble telescope picture locket I liked and posted the picture on twitter and wrote " not of this earth " and put a smiley face.

I got a reply from a twitter account I'd never heard of before-it was a military guy. He and I struck up a convo about the military and what not after wards. He replied to me and said " you are one of us " and said " same DNA". I deactivated my account but will reactivate it to find that post and share it.

Figured I'd mention that as I thought it was odd. The entire ordeal and the crap that went on...stuff like that has been with me since. I swear, either I've lost my mind or this was real.

I'm figuring he said what he did because we were both Military. I being a Military brat and he, a service member. The timing couldn't have been more perfect.

Sorry for the extra posts I posted this entire thread elsewhere and didn't think to create a thread instead of replying to a topic someone else had created. I'm new here!

edit on 15-9-2016 by MsRose82 because: clarity, spelling

edit on 15-9-2016 by MsRose82 because: edit

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Here are my eye pictures and the best picture I can find that looks close enough to what the being looked like at the last dream or event when the meteor or whatever it was flew across the sky and illuminated him. He did not have any clothes on as shown in the picture. He was quite beautiful. His face was smooth. No eyes, no mouth. He was the color of the Mercury element but it had an oil sheen, slick look to it and appeared to sort of flow or move? It's difficult to put into words what it looked like.

Should I contact MUFON? I just don't know....
When I re-read all of this it sounds absolutely bonkers to me which is why I've avoided ever talking about it.

Any help or advice or even healthy debate among those of you who know more than I do is welcomed.

Thanks.
edit on 15-9-2016 by MsRose82 because: clarity, spelling

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MsRose82

If you can rule out hallucinations, lucid dreaming, odd side effects of medications or other drugs/substances, I would contact MUFON

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

If you can rule out hallucinations, lucid dreaming, odd side effects of medications or other drugs/substances, I would contact MUFON

I can rule out all of those except maybe the lucid dreaming. I have had dreams of waking up within a dream not aware I was dreaming before.

I have not had an experience or dream since my last one thankfully. I'm glad it's ended if it was a legit experience or if some wires got crossed temporarily for a few months. The brain is an amazing machine, this I don't doubt.

Thank you for your response. I hope to hear from other members as well.

Thanks again!
edit on 15-9-2016 by MsRose82 because: clarity

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
MUFON is mostly just a database of ufo activity over certain places at certain times. your experiences seem more dealing with...not specific sightings "this thing happened at this place at this time and the craft looked like XYZ"...once you say it might be a dream, it muddies the waters.

What you did here is fine. might also check out other places and organizations that talk to other people with (supposed) abductions.

Finally, obviously spend a few minutes considering it might be psychological. I read that many abduction experiences are actually just vivid dreaming of people who are often remembering child abuse but put through a filter of hazy abductions and experiments while helpless..something about how the brain interprets things, not sure..but just make sure the "am crazy?" box is checked off the list..not saying one way or another.

And one last thing
I am not sure why, if you are a more non-religious skeptic mindset, the idea of what is going on is not in your comfort zone. It makes perfect sense to me, we are (possibly) just a bunch of tribal savages on a little island. occasionally there are reports of other people coming here on crafts to our island...it isn't something outragous, our crappy little rafts cant traverse the ocean, but there may be other islands out there far more advanced than us that may be occasionally stopping by our little savage island to take a look. One day we may be the great sailors. I just wish there was undeniable smoking gun evidence (aliens landing on the white house lawn moment)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Let's say that this experience IS real.....

Wouldn't it be possible that MUFON could have been created by the bad guys just to find people like you? That scenario has been played out in movies. I would think the same is possible here at ATS.

I mean... considering it's a real situation and not a dream

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I would definitely contact MUFON. They are very helpful, you will be contacted by your regional investigator or director by phone if you choose, after having some email correspondence. If they cant help im sure they can find you some. They talked to me about something i saw. I would definitely recommend them. BTW.. your definitely not crazy, remember that. It truly sounds like do have some type of mission planned. So many dreams that all go together. Ill go for weeks or months having dreams so real that even if i realize its a dream i forget it is almost immediately, and if i do manage to force myself awake i swear its like im sedated because i go right back asleep after i open my eyes, maybe several times in a row, feeling almost drugged the milliseconds i am awake. And i always go right back to where i left off in my dream. Then ill go for a year or more without having any dreams at all.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
wow. thanks for sharing that.
If it wasn't real, it sure is an very odd sequence of dreams.
Personally, I would not contact mufon. because of what the duck above said. but I'm just paranoid like that.

has your husband had any other experiences? or rather, odd feelings, etc?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Have you read Dick's Exegesis? Sounds eerily similar (and I say that as one who believes the book was more than fiction).

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Your experience - dream or otherwise - is quite remarkable and reminds me of the experiences of Betty Andreasson and her husband. You may want to Google Raymond E. Fowler, who has written several books about her and other abductees. It's been a while since I've read any of his work, but you might glean some insight there.

Thanks for sharing. Be well.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hey, MsRose,

I want to thank you for having the courage to share your experience, many people have lots of paranormal experiences and they just don't share because they think it's just hallucination, etc..

I personally don't think it's just random creations of the brain, there's no proof of it, as there's no proof that Out ofBody Experiences or Astral Projections and stuffs are hallucinations. That's the scientists' version because they have no other explanation about it.

As you asked for a advice, my advice is... Don't go nuts, and don't shut that door. You have something special in you because not everyone has this access. Read more about paranormal/supernatural events, because they're ALL related. Once you start digging it, things change in your life, you'll see and understand that.

"It's like we live in a box, and these beings are outside of the box looking at us living in a box. "
- Some random guy here in ATS talking about his paranormal experiences

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Teratoma

Not sure why I didn't just post a link to Fowler's site - it looked more commercial at first glance but after looking at it just now I strongly recommend looking at the gallery of Betty's paintings. In 5 minutes I saw several things that were pretty much right out of your description.

I also got a kick out of your wording here:

I was taken to a large white "pod" shaped...pod

...so I'll link directly to this picture: "pod"

edit on 9/15/2016 by Teratoma because: brain fart/temporal anomaly

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Look into sleep paralysis. I've had dreams that seemed totally real where I was being held down by some type of reptilian entities, but it turned out to be sleep paralysis after I researched a little bit. But then again, maybe labeling something sleep paralysis is just a way for humans to make sense of an event outside of their understanding. S&F

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Hello and welcome to ATS.

Thanks for sharing your story with us. I have to admit something is going on, I'm a very lucid dreamer and practice Astral Travel, but lately I have seen and experience more than I care to admit.

It's almost like being on a roller-coaster ride the past 6 months.

I've been having lucid dreams that make our current reality seem very dull, it takes me a full hour to get back into our reality when I wake up, not because I'm tired because I'm disoriented.

I think that there is a shift in consciousness and we are reconnecting with source. We think of ourselves as separate, but the fact is we are connected to everything, and vice versa.

I'm not sure Mufon can or will help, since they have compartmentalized understanding of things. Everything we need to know is within each one of us.

I don't have any definite answers other than there is something transpiring, we are starting to see it on many levels, even in our current reality.

You may want to learn how to meditate and ask questions while in lucid states, many times you will find answers to which you seek.

Peace,

RT

edit on 15-9-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
MUFON is mostly just a database of ufo activity over certain places at certain times. your experiences seem more dealing with...not specific sightings "this thing happened at this place at this time and the craft looked like XYZ"...once you say it might be a dream, it muddies the waters.

What you did here is fine. might also check out other places and organizations that talk to other people with (supposed) abductions.

Finally, obviously spend a few minutes considering it might be psychological. I read that many abduction experiences are actually just vivid dreaming of people who are often remembering child abuse but put through a filter of hazy abductions and experiments while helpless..something about how the brain interprets things, not sure..but just make sure the "am crazy?" box is checked off the list..not saying one way or another.

And one last thing
I am not sure why, if you are a more non-religious skeptic mindset, the idea of what is going on is not in your comfort zone. It makes perfect sense to me, we are (possibly) just a bunch of tribal savages on a little island. occasionally there are reports of other people coming here on crafts to our island...it isn't something outragous, our crappy little rafts cant traverse the ocean, but there may be other islands out there far more advanced than us that may be occasionally stopping by our little savage island to take a look. One day we may be the great sailors. I just wish there was undeniable smoking gun evidence (aliens landing on the white house lawn moment)

What you've said makes perfect sense. I've kept an open mind that it all could be just "dreams" because as I said, the brain is a powerful machine. It's capable of fooling it's own self.

I've read about the abduction phenomena being linked to past child abuse. I can rule that out on my end so I don't think these experiences are a haze or screen memory.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Let's say that this experience IS real.....

Wouldn't it be possible that MUFON could have been created by the bad guys just to find people like you? That scenario has been played out in movies. I would think the same is possible here at ATS.

I mean... considering it's a real situation and not a dream

I have been hesitant to contact MUFON not because of this reason but I do get a feeling "not to". I feel nervous just talking about it right now in this thread but I'm not paranoid by any means.

The last dream I had I was star gazing on a truck bed looking up at the sky in a place where there were no lights from the city. I could see everything. I heard or rather "understood" " don't let them see you". Ever since that dream I've been hesitant.

I've thought about deleting this thread many time today but have fought the urge to do so. I want to know what everyone has to say on it and opinions before I decide to either contact MUFON or not. I would also like to know more about maybe what kind of "alien" this was if it was indeed "real". Based on the picture I posted, I have no idea what it'd be. I'm certain it wasn't the "grey" kind. They were too nice to me and friendly, gentle even.

The only evidence I have is the pictures of my eye, if indeed real and I didn't self injure during a fantastic dreaming episode. Not sure if that's enough.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Have you read Dick's Exegesis? Sounds eerily similar (and I say that as one who believes the book was more than fiction).

I have never heard of the book until now. I will look it up. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teratoma
a reply to: Teratoma

Not sure why I didn't just post a link to Fowler's site - it looked more commercial at first glance but after looking at it just now I strongly recommend looking at the gallery of Betty's paintings. In 5 minutes I saw several things that were pretty much right out of your description.

I also got a kick out of your wording here:

I was taken to a large white "pod" shaped...pod

Wow, thanks for posting. I just looked at the picture and it looks similar to what I saw except it was standing up and was large. It looked to be large enough to fit around 4 or 5 people in. The inside glowed. There were no wall boarders and the floor met the walls, it was very smooth inside. It glowed white the entire time. The being in the "pod" with me pushed me to the very back and stood in front of the front door which had disappeared, the seams did when it was closed. He stood in front of me as if protecting me. I still don't know what it was that was after me in that sequence, but there was a lot of growing as if from some kind of animal. It was a pretty vivid and scary dream that I question if it were an actual dream and maybe I was in an actual pod.

Interesting!

...so I'll link directly to this picture: "pod"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join