It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legitimate abduction experience? Should I contact Mufon?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Look into sleep paralysis. I've had dreams that seemed totally real where I was being held down by some type of reptilian entities, but it turned out to be sleep paralysis after I researched a little bit. But then again, maybe labeling something sleep paralysis is just a way for humans to make sense of an event outside of their understanding. S&F

I've looked into sleep paralysis and don't believe what I experienced was this. I've had it myself and know what it's like to experience it. But, it could be all this is. For my sake and the sake of my sanity-I hope it is.

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: horseplay

has your husband had any other experiences? or rather, odd feelings, etc?

No he hasn't. As far as I'm concerned that is the only instance where we seemed to have something we experienced together dream wise.

I told him about the dream/experience that morning when he woke up questioning where his new sore came from. We haven't talked about it much since and he hasn't shared anything with me.

Best way I can put it is he told me he felt better. He actually quit drinking after that and wanted to eat better and such. I thought it was a little odd for him but am very happy he quit drinking so maybe whatever happened was a good thing. Who knows? LOL

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Thanks so much for everyone replying.

Did anyone see the picture's I posted? I'm surprised those were glossed over. I was hoping for information on the picture of the "alien" I posted.

I had read up on the different types trying to figure it out but I think if this were real, I can rule out the greys. Has anyone here read an account from an abductee that matches what I saw?

This is an interesting subject to look into. Last year before all of this I never would have ventured here in this forum or even care to look up aliens and abductions so it's been pretty interesting and eye opening to me to say the least.

I don't feel quite as nuts since I've had a few replies. I feel more curious than anything but also feel that I shouldn't look into it any further.

Maybe I don't want to. It's difficult to question if this was an abduction experience already without going deeper than I have.

Thanks so much for everyone's replies! Hope to learn more.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
MUFON is mostly just a database of ufo activity over certain places at certain times. your experiences seem more dealing with...not specific sightings "this thing happened at this place at this time and the craft looked like XYZ"...once you say it might be a dream, it muddies the waters.

What you did here is fine. might also check out other places and organizations that talk to other people with (supposed) abductions.

Finally, obviously spend a few minutes considering it might be psychological. I read that many abduction experiences are actually just vivid dreaming of people who are often remembering child abuse but put through a filter of hazy abductions and experiments while helpless..something about how the brain interprets things, not sure..but just make sure the "am crazy?" box is checked off the list..not saying one way or another.

And one last thing
I am not sure why, if you are a more non-religious skeptic mindset, the idea of what is going on is not in your comfort zone. It makes perfect sense to me, we are (possibly) just a bunch of tribal savages on a little island. occasionally there are reports of other people coming here on crafts to our island...it isn't something outragous, our crappy little rafts cant traverse the ocean, but there may be other islands out there far more advanced than us that may be occasionally stopping by our little savage island to take a look. One day we may be the great sailors. I just wish there was undeniable smoking gun evidence (aliens landing on the white house lawn moment)

I forgot to clarify what I meant by being non-religious. I was trying to say that I didn't believe in anything. God or aliens. I don't believe in anything period. This experience has made me question it though. It's outside of my comfort zone because I have always believed we are just as you said-a bunch of savages on this rock. I refused to entertain the idea of aliens until now.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MsRose82

I see MUFON as no more than a "tag and bag" group. They document but do little else. I mean, what could they really do for you? You could always find people talking about similar situations on your own by google or dedicated sites. I would think that staying in the shadows is a more viable way to exist than putting yourself out there in some database where someone would easily find you, should there be some kind of entity that would go through great lengths to find you.

I say ignore the push to goto Mufon or any other organization. It wouldn't help you in any way and if this is indeed a reality, then that would probably be a bad way to go. Considering "they" haven't already found you.

I'm more interested in the "Master" aspect of this. I know you don't know anymore but it intrigues me still.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It's pointless there's been millions of sightings over the years and nobody cares and no one will believe you.

Watch out for the military intelligence services depending on the level of contact and by what entity they may make an attempt at contact.

Tell them whatever you want they will try to scare you into silence but give them the middle finger.

That's what I did.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Your experience is very familiar to me. Oddly we both have the same blood type and hair and eye color Father was military. We also saw a UFO make a cloud and then disappear. My experiences though started as a child.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MsRose82
I forgot to clarify what I meant by being non-religious. I was trying to say that I didn't believe in anything. God or aliens. I don't believe in anything period. This experience has made me question it though. It's outside of my comfort zone because I have always believed we are just as you said-a bunch of savages on this rock. I refused to entertain the idea of aliens until now.

Gotcha.
I enjoy pondering all the odd and unknown things. To me, aliens makes sense..not hard to imagine if life sprung up here, it could spring up elsewhere with equal ease. Ghost however makes no sense. just no actual rhyme or reason, so not based in any sensible framework.

Makes things interesting given I never have experienced any sort of alien activity (and I used to watch the skys religiously at night), yet I have experienced profound "ghost" encounters...the universe likes to confuse people I suppose.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Had a similar experience a couple years ago.

I was "dreaming" but i was on my street looking at 3 greys with my phome in my hand. Felt like i was sleep walking. Then there was a gap in the dream.

Anyway.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
just a dream.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Your experience is very familiar to me. Oddly we both have the same blood type and hair and eye color Father was military. We also saw a UFO make a cloud and then disappear. My experiences though started as a child.

Blood type is really important to them for some reason I keep having that synchro happening repeatedly over and over with me.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
With regards to the "Alien" and the theory that this is a dream. Do you watch Undoomed on YouTube at all?
Looks extremely similar to his avatar and may have seeped into you subconscious.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I was drawn to this thread because I have had an experience which I have not known who to turn to or how to explain it for fear of people calling me a nut job.

As I read your posts my heart began to race and right now I am certain that what I experienced was real because of the similarities of your experiences. I will share my experience and let people decide for themselves. This was real and I am 100% certain I was not asleep because I woke up during a procedure they were doing on me. It was the pain I could feel in my sleep which woke me up. Here is what I experienced.

I was driving home one night and I was about 100 meters from my home, I happened to glance out my window for a moment towards the moon and I seen this red light that was underneath the moon. I remember thinking how odd it looked as I kept driving and I looked back at the moon the light now was blue. So I pulled my car over because I wanted to see this because I was sure it looked non earth origin.

I got out my car and looked towards the moon again, and I swear on my life I could not see the moon, it was completely blacked out. i reached on my car grabbed my phone to take pictures and film it, when I looked back it was there again and this time there was a blue and red light.

It kind of freaked me out, I got in my car and drove the last 100 meters or so home and walked out to the street my phone was flat and I so I decided to just dismiss the whole experience and go to bed.

I went to sleep then during my sleep I could feel this intense pain I remember the pain actually woke me up, I opened my eyes to see that I was no longer in my room. I was somewhere else. I was laying on a flat table and there was a very tall human standing over me he was about 10 feet tall. He was wearing a white suit or long coat and he was performing surgery on my abdomen area, I looked down and this being was literally reaching through my skin. There was no open skin like you would expect from surgery by a doctor, this being was quite literally reaching through my skin as we would reach in to water. I remember there being extreme pain so much so I was letting out loud screams. The being/alien/human was pulling its hands out of my body to allow me to gain relief from the pain until I was ok and my breathing would reach normal breathing once more, once it seen I was composed it reached back in to my body and continued doing what ever it was doing this went on for about 6 times, reach in pull hands out to let me rest.

Once it finished doing what it was doing I was then sat up in to a half reclined position the bench I was laying flat on was reclined to place me in to that position. The being was male. He walked over to another table where there were 2 more of them sitting and in front of them in an elevated position was a screen and my memories where being viewed by them. It was like they were reviewing my experiences of the life I had lead. They would pause on particular memories and discuss something among themselves then continue to view memories. I remember then the being which performed the procedure on me stood up and said quite firmly something, I cant remember the exact words but it was something like

"he is a strong and pure soul, he is a peaceful soul and he is not one to hurt of harm other souls"

The other 2 who were at the table both looked at him and nodded their heads in agreement.

Then he turned around and walked towards me he was holding a jar or bowl. He dipped his thumb in to the bowl and I noticed there was a white with sparkling or glitter type paste on his thumb. He got to me and smiled then wiped that paste on my forehead.
Then instantly I was back in my bed looking up at my ceiling, I remember thinking to myself
"What the # just happened" I looked around my room and sure enough I was back home

Now I want to point out at this part I DID NOT WAKE UP AT THAT POINT BECAUSE I WAS ALREADY AWAKE it was like one second I was looking at him then instantly I was looking a my ceiling.

I am not on drugs, I was not hallucinating, I am not on any psychological medication. I do not have a history of these things happening.

I did spend 8 years in the military and I discharged about 2 years before this experience.

Then about a month after this moment there was another experience I had
I remember I was just about to doze off to sleep when I seen this extremely bright flash outside my bedroom door, it lit up my room, I rolled over toward my door to see what it was and standing at the end of my bed was a small grey looking thing, I did draw it and I will attach the pic to this post but please forgive my ability I graduated from the art school of stick figure designs.

I remember looking at this thing and thinking I am going to speak to you so I asked it

(me) What do you want?
(alien) We want to rid you, we want to end you!
(me) Why do you want to end me
(alien) Because you are a sentient threat to us
(me) Well you can tell your mates I am not #ing going anywhere

I then turned my back to it as to show it that this conversation was over. I looked back and it was gone. I remember not being afraid or worried it almost felt normal or natural. Like I was so calm and dealt with these before, and this little thing knew me and it was speaking on behalf of some group or other race not sure. Either way it was declaring their unhappiness and desire to rid me.

My blood type is A+ green eyes and brownish red hair. I have never met my father and my mum is very hazy on my birth I ask her questions and each time she says a slightly different time or slightly different experience . She does say that when I was born I looked like a little cute alien they are her exact words. She said my head was oversized for my body and it looked funny, she tells me that at least you grew in to your head son

Any insight from people would be great
edit on 15-9-2016 by coreypiening because: remember minor detail

edit on 15-9-2016 by coreypiening because: cant paste image

edit on 15-9-2016 by coreypiening because: noobing trying to work out image post

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

I see MUFON as no more than a "tag and bag" group. They document but do little else. I mean, what could they really do for you? You could always find people talking about similar situations on your own by google or dedicated sites. I would think that staying in the shadows is a more viable way to exist than putting yourself out there in some database where someone would easily find you, should there be some kind of entity that would go through great lengths to find you.

I say ignore the push to goto Mufon or any other organization. It wouldn't help you in any way and if this is indeed a reality, then that would probably be a bad way to go. Considering "they" haven't already found you.

I'm more interested in the "Master" aspect of this. I know you don't know anymore but it intrigues me still.

I've already decided not to contact MUFON. Doubt I will discuss this anywhere else. It was enough for me to post here & I almost regret doing so.

I too am very curious about the "master" that was said to me. It was interesting that the last experience I had they told me they could not take me anymore because they didn't want to get in trouble with my master. The only other word they could have said that is similar to master is mother. I am certain it was Master said and not Mother but I do question it.

I do not know what they meant by that. The thing saying this to me acted like they were told to stop taking me. Like they were being forced to stop.

This is going to sound loony and I feel silly sharing this but I noticed after my experiences/dreams if "real" that my electronics would mess up. My computer and cell phone would freeze. They would not unfreeze until I heard a jet flying over my home. I noticed during this time-shortly after my last encounter when they said goodbye that I had military jets flying over my home.

We have a military base very close by and I see jets flying by but the timing of it with my computer and cell phone freezing and unfreezing when the jets showed up made me curious as this didn't start happening until after my experiences. I had looked into this after the dreams, the military/ETs, how they work together-got into some pretty heavy and strange conspiracy theories on it but didn't believe any of it.

I will mention that during those times my cell and computer would freeze up I would get a sense of unease in my home and I would become afraid for a few seconds it would disappear after I heard the jets fly by which I thought was strange. I did have a dream or two during all of this where I'd be pulling into my driveway and there would be an invisible craft above my home. I figured they were just dreams and I was looking too far into all of this and went about my daily life. I told myself I was nuts and pushed it aside. I think anyone else would too....reading what I'm typing sounds bonkers to me so I wouldn't blame anyone if they didn't believe me. I cannot even believe what I'm typing lol.

Food for thought-might as well just spill the beans and get it over with while I'm still posting here.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nemesite
With regards to the "Alien" and the theory that this is a dream. Do you watch Undoomed on YouTube at all?
Looks extremely similar to his avatar and may have seeped into you subconscious.

I have never heard of that youtube channel. I don't watch stuff like that on youtube. I found the image I posted on a video related to badselfeater. Someone had posted a video & when I watched it and saw it, I actually smiled seeing it.

Started to think about all these dreams and stuff last night because of it and ended up posting about it here because of it.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Nemesite

I will watch it but not now, it's dark and I'd like to be able to sleep. I had a hard enough time trying to fall asleep after blabbing about all of this already.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: coreypiening
I was drawn to this thread because I have had an experience which I have not known who to turn to or how to explain it for fear of people calling me a nut job.

As I read your posts my heart began to race and right now I am certain that what I experienced was real because of the similarities of your experiences. I will share my experience and let people decide for themselves. This was real and I am 100% certain I was not asleep because I woke up during a procedure they were doing on me. It was the pain I could feel in my sleep which woke me up. Here is what I experienced.

I was driving home one night and I was about 100 meters from my home, I happened to glance out my window for a moment towards the moon and I seen this red light that was underneath the moon. I remember thinking how odd it looked as I kept driving and I looked back at the moon the light now was blue. So I pulled my car over because I wanted to see this because I was sure it looked non earth origin.

I got out my car and looked towards the moon again, and I swear on my life I could not see the moon, it was completely blacked out. i reached on my car grabbed my phone to take pictures and film it, when I looked back it was there again and this time there was a blue and red light.

It kind of freaked me out, I got in my car and drove the last 100 meters or so home and walked out to the street my phone was flat and I so I decided to just dismiss the whole experience and go to bed.

I went to sleep then during my sleep I could feel this intense pain I remember the pain actually woke me up, I opened my eyes to see that I was no longer in my room. I was somewhere else. I was laying on a flat table and there was a very tall human standing over me he was about 10 feet tall. He was wearing a white suit or long coat and he was performing surgery on my abdomen area, I looked down and this being was literally reaching through my skin. There was no open skin like you would expect from surgery by a doctor, this being was quite literally reaching through my skin as we would reach in to water. I remember there being extreme pain so much so I was letting out loud screams. The being/alien/human was pulling its hands out of my body to allow me to gain relief from the pain until I was ok and my breathing would reach normal breathing once more, once it seen I was composed it reached back in to my body and continued doing what ever it was doing this went on for about 6 times, reach in pull hands out to let me rest.

Once it finished doing what it was doing I was then sat up in to a half reclined position the bench I was laying flat on was reclined to place me in to that position. The being was male. He walked over to another table where there were 2 more of them sitting and in front of them in an elevated position was a screen and my memories where being viewed by them. It was like they were reviewing my experiences of the life I had lead. They would pause on particular memories and discuss something among themselves then continue to view memories. I remember then the being which performed the procedure on me stood up and said quite firmly something, I cant remember the exact words but it was something like

"he is a strong and pure soul, he is a peaceful soul and he is not one to hurt of harm other souls"

The other 2 who were at the table both looked at him and nodded their heads in agreement.

Then he turned around and walked towards me he was holding a jar or bowl. He dipped his thumb in to the bowl and I noticed there was a white with sparkling or glitter type paste on his thumb. He got to me and smiled then wiped that paste on my forehead.
Then instantly I was back in my bed looking up at my ceiling, I remember thinking to myself
"What the # just happened" I looked around my room and sure enough I was back home

Now I want to point out at this part I DID NOT WAKE UP AT THAT POINT BECAUSE I WAS ALREADY AWAKE it was like one second I was looking at him then instantly I was looking a my ceiling.

I am not on drugs, I was not hallucinating, I am not on any psychological medication. I do not have a history of these things happening.

I did spend 8 years in the military and I discharged about 2 years before this experience.

Then about a month after this moment there was another experience I had
I remember I was just about to doze off to sleep when I seen this extremely bright flash outside my bedroom door, it lit up my room, I rolled over toward my door to see what it was and standing at the end of my bed was a small grey looking thing, I did draw it and I will attach the pic to this post but please forgive my ability I graduated from the art school of stick figure designs.

I remember looking at this thing and thinking I am going to speak to you so I asked it

(me) What do you want?
(alien) We want to rid you, we want to end you!
(me) Why do you want to end me
(alien) Because you are a sentient threat to us
(me) Well you can tell your mates I am not #ing going anywhere

I then turned my back to it as to show it that this conversation was over. I looked back and it was gone. I remember not being afraid or worried it almost felt normal or natural. Like I was so calm and dealt with these before, and this little thing knew me and it was speaking on behalf of some group or other race not sure. Either way it was declaring their unhappiness and desire to rid me.

My blood type is A+ green eyes and brownish red hair. I have never met my father and my mum is very hazy on my birth I ask her questions and each time she says a slightly different time or slightly different experience . She does say that when I was born I looked like a little cute alien they are her exact words. She said my head was oversized for my body and it looked funny, she tells me that at least you grew in to your head son

Any insight from people would be great

You are the second member to share that you have the same blood type as me, green eyes and red hair. Military as well too. Wow, this is getting interesting for me!

I don't know what to say of your experience other than I'm so very sorry you had a bad one

The ones I encountered spoke nothing of hurting humans or wanting to get rid of us. It was the opposite. They meant me no harm and seemed to have great love for me and protection.

I can't imagine going through something like that-dreaming it ( sorry for using the word dream, I'm still out on whether or not what I experienced was real, no offense intended). If it had been that kind of experience I don't think I'd be talking about it or able to.

Thanks for sharing your story/experience. I wish I could help you but I don't know anything on this subject matter. I'm learning myself.

I'm curious about why the A+ blood group is predominate besides just the RH neg group. Another poster said she/he was A+ as well.

All I can tell you is don't be afraid. Not much but it's all I can say.
Fear is the mind killer. Those who like Dune will know that quote

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Blood type is really important to them for some reason I keep having that synchro happening repeatedly over and over with me.

Why is it important?

I also want to put it out there that just because I'm asking questions and talking about this-it doesn't mean I believe any of it. I'm just learning and exploring.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If anyone has any research they've done they can direct me to feel free to share the links. I am curious and open minded to reading.

The goal I was given was to survive. That was expressly implied to me several times. I had to survive. Need to survive.

Is this a common thing for abductees to hear or be told that their mission was to survive?

Survive what? I do not know. Maybe a calamity in the future, who knows.

Interesting to see that I'm not the only one here posting about it. Thanks to those who have shared their stories.

I'm still "out" on whether or not this is all a fabrication by my brain or a legitimate experience so I'll be going back and forth as this thread goes on between brain fabrication and reality-it's the only way I can keep my head on straight discussing this.

I've never participated in a conspiracy forum before so all this is new. Opening my mind to even entertaining these things is new to me and uncomfortable because you know what everyone says about people who read and believe this stuff. Most of it is not good.

Thanks for the replies.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

If you can rule out hallucinations, lucid dreaming, odd side effects of medications or other drugs/substances, I would contact MUFON

The OP is looking for support in a public forum whose members are mostly just topic-interested individuals with no way to help her (I'm assuming) make a simple decision seems to me a waste of time.

However, I think that she is experiencing any and all of the symptoms you mention. She should, instead, learn about sleep paralysis, tales of the Old Hag, and anything to do with mental aberrations.

The reality of aliens has not been determined, ergo: no abduction. No reality behind those beliefs.

One heck of a long opening post!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join