It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queen of the Alt-Right Dethroned.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Thanks for that reasonable explanation.

So, from an alt right perspective, the Jewish people are pursuing a world-wide attempt to control everything?

Is the group "Jewish people" there limited? I mean, are we talking about ethnic Jews, genetic Hebrews, religious Judaists, the decendants of Central Europeans who converted to Judaism in the MIddle Ages?

Whatever the definition of "Jew" is it only American and British Jews who are doing this? Or are all Jews everywhere working with coordination and cohesion to accomplish these goals.

Also, follow up, where does the Alt Right stand on racial issues (I.e. Black, White, Asian) etc.?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: UKTruth
How many generations do you think have occurred since 1776?

Irrelevant to the current globalist environment gripping the west.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Agreed.

So, what I think you're saying is that "multicultural integration" is a myth?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

edit on 15-9-2016 by uncommitted because: Removed because regardless of the actual reason for the comments I was responding to, I know I'll be accused of calling someone racist

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Yes. I understand what the Greeks and Romans did, it still doesn't explain how your logic is supposed to make sense. It looks more like you just don't want to share something that costs nothing to share.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
How many generations do you think have occurred since 1776?

Irrelevant to the current globalist environment gripping the west.

Lol. Sure. The US has only gone through tons of immigration waves from all over the world with EXTENSIVE experience dealing with clashing cultures throughout its time as a country. But anyways, even if we were to count since the beginning of the 1900's (the start of modern multiculturalism) there has been 4 - 5 generations. Your rhetoric is still wrong.
edit on 15-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Yes, it is a myth.

Diversity is beneficial to the longevity of the human species, that should be made clear.

Culture, however, are traditions that have been passed down through the generations. Some cultures are superior to others, some cultures have aspects which are better than others. America has two options, to integrate the positives from all cultures, creating One culture that unites all peoples; or America embraces multiculturalism, and self-creates those divisions and subsequent conflicts during times of economic uncertainty and social upheaval.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

In sharing citizenship with anyone and everyone it costs you everything, you no longer have a society of your own, your ancestors that founded it no longer have an identity, you have given up your birthright, perhaps for a bowl of soup.

a reply to: Gryphon66

It's considered the maintenance of their tribal identity and core religious beliefs will always cause them to act in the interest of themselves above the interests of the host nation, that they believe in the superiority of their own tradition as well as having a unique sense of destiny, whether as the Chosen people or just the way things worked out...it's simply a conflict of interests and wrongly assumed rights.

There are no racial issues as far as the Alt-Right is concerned, other than the maintenance of one's own ethnic identity, otherwise each to their own and good luck to them.

edit on Kam930258vAmerica/ChicagoThursday1530 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Int-er-est-ing.

The other day I was doing work around here, had something playing on Youtube, and then those 2 came on:

It was obvious they were proper "Alt-Right", but I didn't gather that they were much getting into what they "are" as much as were completely obliterating how Hillary and the Criminal Media and so on ('PC peeps' in general) were all of the sudden using them as a vehicle to lump all of their opposition into one camp to then label as effectively being "Neo-Nazi's". Which how rapidly this sort of meme effect exploded across well 'media social everything' (including ATS) was of interest to me. From that video they didn't get much into what they are tho to yet give me an impression what to make of them.

Around that time of Hillary's speech, which I hadn't seen in full till a while after, I was seeing bleeps & blurbs about "Alt-Right", and pay much mind to them at first, but then as soon as I did it was blazingly clear what was happening the whole putting a name to the whole 'everyone I don't like is Hitler' concept that the left is clearly running with in recent years (which following Hillary's speech this meme sure did unfold as a breathtaking sort of form of self-fulfilling prophecy I must add):

In this vein, I recently started that hot thread where my challenge to 'Democrat's' was to actually categorize "WHAT" the "alt-right" is, myself still not entirely sure WHO they are and what their deal is, I posed the question in terms of what sort of hierarchical social group construct as a sort of catch 22 in regards to the way it was being used.
"Alt-Right": A Movement? An Ideology? An Ethnicity? WHAT is it?
Of course it spun right into WHO they are (the real roots), and some were able to properly get to the actual roots of it, none of which was what the thread was truly begging the question of. A question that hardly any around here that all the sudden LOVED spouting the term ever did go on to properly address, especially not before completely exposing how their INTEREST in wielding the term really was all about smearing all opposition, which is why they loved the part where at the true roots of the proper 'group' there is a "white nationalist' interest, or is it concern, or is it agenda, I'm still not sure.

The interest of the thread was truly about WHO the ALT-RIGHT truly is. So I didn't really go on to read too much into the 'books' worth of source stuff on them at the time. Although I had dabbleda bit, and it didn't seem to me that they are 'proper' WHITE POWER as they were being presented. I've never spent time researching into white power / white price / white supremacy / white nationalism stuff to be able to draw any actual distinctions (if any) between those notions. While it always seemed clear to me that the SUPREMACY stuff ala Neo-Nazi's (NN) / KKK is inherently 'imperialistic racial hegemony' (a concept I find about as appealing as military imperialism [I DONT]).

Eventually though, I had begun wondering what their DEAL is, and had seen some quotes where they DID use the term "white nationalism". I wondered if perhaps there was some difference between such terms as I just mentioned above, so went to wikipedia, and sure enough:

White nationalism
White nationalism is an ideology that advocates a racial definition of national identity. These individuals identify and are attached to the perceived white nation. It ranges from a preference for one's specific white ethnic group, to feelings of superiority, including calls for national citizenship to be reserved for white people, as in Rhodesia. White separatism and white supremacy are subgroups within white nationalism. White separatists seek a separate white state, while white supremacists add ideas from social Darwinism and Nazism to their ideology. Both generally avoid the term supremacy because it has negative connotations. Critics have argued that ideas such as white pride and white nationalism exist to provide a sanitized public face for white supremacy, and that most white nationalist groups promote white separatism and racial violence.

There's no hope of using that term without getting just slaughtered as being 'KKK' sorts (which I'm sure we can thank liberal PC for that).

With the OP video they did get much more into what their deal is, although not too deep. It was more about saying what they are not. Whatever they truly ARE I'm sure they are the ones to ask.

I do see this ORGANIZED hegemonic effort to dethrone whites in American & Europe as a cultural Social Group WARFARE (SGW) agenda as being patently 'wrong' and 'sinister' even. Especially where the vehicle is this bizarre "SJW" kind of HATE fueled trend, which I've gone on at length about demonstrating them as being the Nu-Nazi's, a true reflection of the worst stereotypes the NeoNazi's ever were.

This PC notion we're seeing pushed that its 'morally wrong' to be 'white in america', and if to be appalled by the concerted effort to completely balkanize such a nation via all these victim mentality identity political oriented groups all being taught to be bent on REVENGE (what "social justice" has come to mean in all of this), the idea that if you're opposed to that just because you happen to be in said majority (WHERE THIS WOULD APPLY NO MATTER WHAT NATION IN THE WORLD IS IN QUESTION) has them label you as a 'VILE EVIL RACIST OPPRESSOR' (where the obvious subtext is you are to be destroyed) is the craziest shi'ite I've really ever seen.

Ya know, having diverse peoples here, coming here, at a natural sort of rate, is cool. I actually prefer the exotic'ness you can find here. In so many ways. Yet this idea that we're SUPPOSED to OPEN THE FLOODGATES and allow 'ALL' of Mexico to move in here (I have seen people here literally argue for such), and not even have to learn our language for example (as we have people here in ATS trying to push that argument) is patently insane, especially when these same people advocate this wider insanity view where denouncing the inherent 'superiority' of a dominant race in any nation as being some sort of EVIL thing, while pushing a LITERAL HEGEMONIC social group warfare (SGW) agenda against them and acting as if that's a-ok.

Just because there happens to be a majority race in a nation/society doesn't inherently make it evil or such. Unless there is outright OPPRESSION and discrimination being perpetrated like back in say the 1920's which was WRONG. That's over now. History. Except now the liberals have brought back that same 'white supremacy' mentality of old to the masses with their new 'multicultural supremacy' agenda which is WRONG like the version of SUPREMACY we had before it.

I'm still yet unsure what to make of these actual Alt-Right. Not yet sure how their VALID concerns are NOT white SUPREMACY, how much it is NOT a slippery slope towards it. I suppose only they can answer it. Eventually I imagine I'll hear it, but its not a priority for me.

Yet, now that they're the big buzzword which is OBVIOUSLY being abused, I'm going to flag this one.
edit on 15-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

How so? How is a bunch of different people living in your society make it societyless? That is absurd. To me, the society is just more encompassing than before. Newsflash: things change over time. That includes societal values. Societal values changing isn't an insult to your ancestors nor is a mark of society disappearing. It's JUST change. Stop fearing it.

This is why we have such issues with the alt-right. Y'all look at culture as a zero-sum game. It isn't. Another culture contributing their culture doesn't take away from your culture.
edit on 15-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

.... the notion that all people living as citizens, regardless of faith, creed, colour, genetics, ethnicity or any other factor, are considered equal under the law, the freedoms given to all of those people, and the fact that these constitutionally enshrined concepts are ABSOLUTELY, and without exception....

There is exception though, all the people who are locked up for violent crimes, all the people killed by militarized police, harassment, loss of rights, loss of liberty, loss of security. Just ask anyone who's come up on the wrong political side of an issue...

I think Americans don't travel much. If you think the US is a Bastion of Freedom, it's no wonder your government gets away with nuking a foreign government causing war and death of millions, and claiming it "democracy".

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

If people have freedom, and they can exercise those freedoms, as long as it does not infringe on others.

What other society should there be? One mutually exclusive to a certain race?

Look at all those countries, that are mutually exclusive based on race. They are all third world sh*tholes, is that what you want America to become?

I don't normally agree with krazyshot, I find most of his beliefs abhorrent, but on certain aspects of the issue at hand; I agree with him.
edit on 15-9-2016 by GodEmperor because: grammar

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'm highly sypathetic to the alt right. As much as the left and MSM would love to be able to label the entire movement as 1488ers, they are only a small part of it. The largest part of it and those who sympathize with it like myself, simply realized by watching the success of the left that identity politics work. It's very much a reactionary movement, I blame Conservative Inc. at least as much as left for the rise of the Alt- right. They failed on almost every cultural issue. The only economic issues they won on solely benefited themselves and the elite. I really love the term Cuckservative as it truly describes post Reagan conservatives with only a few exceptions.

I think what really turned me from an independent who had strong libertarian, some conservative tendencies, and even a few liberal leanings into someone sympathetic to the alt right is the state of race relations recently, combined with economic conditions due to the influx of illegal and legal h1bs on the job market, the failure to assimilate recent generations of immigrants,not to mention bank bailouts, other bailouts with no peosecutions or even censure for bad actors.

Neither Democrat or Republican establishments offer any solution palatable to me. I'll take my chances with the outsiders. I think the Constitution and maybe even the country itself are past the point of saving and am giving serious thoughts to what might come next. But that's gonna be after a whole lot of chaos at a minimum and most likely no small amount of blood. As a straight, white,middle class, Christian, male, the Democrats offer me absolutely nothing and I'm just as tired of the GOP's Neocons and Cuckservatives who since William Buckley's banishment of the Birchers have been more concerned with being the respectable opposition than the effective or victorious opposition. The alt right unfortunately is the only group that might currently advance my interests and I refuse to let my distaste for a small part of it turn me back toward two groups that have demonstrably worked against my interests my entire life.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Thanks for that reasonable explanation.

So, from an alt right perspective, the Jewish people are pursuing a world-wide attempt to control everything?

I dont inherently gather that's what they mean. The Jewish PEOPLE that is. Or perhaps they aren't describing this part right...

ZIONISM isn't a race, it s a hegemonic racially imperialistic POLITICAL IDEOLOGY / AGENDA, that happens to come from Jewish people, which to me is no different than what would be called Jewish Supremacy, which ought to be as ugly as term as White or any other form of Supremacy (including SJW Supremacy).

Now if they (this Alt-Right) don't make that distinction then that's not good news. They, the 2 in the OP anyways, do seem very well studied into what their deal is and such. Intelligent. They should be able to, to dispell the underlying slippery slope that would come with any form of Hegemonic Supremacy (DOMINATION) agenda (which to me will always result in hate & counter-hate). Is it Defensive (preservation), or Offensive (domination)? I'm not sure.

All please note when I used the term Supremacy I'm referring to Domination.

Anyways, Zionism is a VERY interesting subject to come into this in regards to the Liberal PC (SJW) movement... As they sort of invented the practice of anybody speaking against your political ideology is therefore inherently a RACIST "Anti-Semite" (to be destroyed). Which now the Liberal's are running amok with in their PC Supremacy campaign, which by every metric appears to be bent on burning "America" to down past its foundations and into the dirt when following its many embodied trends each to their logical climax.

Nobody could know true Nazism (racial supremacy) better than the Jews from that period. They developed they concept I just explained, and now the PC Police have adopted that very tactic to their very core.
edit on 15-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Do you consider yourself a part of the Alt Right movement?

If so, would you be willing to discuss some of your core beliefs briefly?

I mean you did a considerable job here:

... prepared to counter the agenda of Jewish global supremacy in terms of financial control and cultural ideology, that they still consider they can collaborate with such whilst defending their own interests through a return to the status quo of the pre-civil rights era ...

In elucidating one point (the Jewish/Zionist Cabal angle) but I wonder ... would you give us like a paragraph "primer" on the beliefs?

It's called mein kampf...you'll love it

-Chris

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

So you are calling Japan a third world country? It's quite homogenous by choice, it allows little immigration and what it does allow is mostly Asian. Ethno states can work history had plenty of evidence for it.

I tend to be more sympathetic to the Alt West branch ofv the AltRight than the Alt White branch. Christianity, European Culture going back to Ancient Greece, rule of law, Rights of Englishmen, are all much more important to me than race. However, there are a myriad of real life observations that have led me to conclude that the prevailing consensus about inherent abilities amongst various races and population groups are at best flawed and might possibly be total BS. I'm honestly not sure that the civilization we enjoy in the West can be had by an amalgamation of non white, non Christian, not influenced by the enlightenment, or the 1000 years of jurisprudence since the Magna Carta populations.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Do you consider yourself a part of the Alt Right movement?

If so, would you be willing to discuss some of your core beliefs briefly?

I mean you did a considerable job here:

... prepared to counter the agenda of Jewish global supremacy in terms of financial control and cultural ideology, that they still consider they can collaborate with such whilst defending their own interests through a return to the status quo of the pre-civil rights era ...

In elucidating one point (the Jewish/Zionist Cabal angle) but I wonder ... would you give us like a paragraph "primer" on the beliefs?

It's called mein kampf...you'll love it

-Chris

I've read it, thanks.

Also, thanks for the comic relief, but I'm interested in what the OP has to say.

Apparently, they actually have some knowledge on the alt right in this country.

Best.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Are you a member of the alt right?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Are you a member of the alt right?

I don't think many people actually know what the alt-right is, at least not since Clinton started the Putin, Jones, Duke, Farage, Trump conspiracy theory in a moment of madness.

Are you creating a list or something?
edit on 15/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Are you creating a list or something?

We're planning a purge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join