It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Queen of the Alt-Right Dethroned.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

If that's the impression you got from all of what I said then you've got serious issues.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If that's the impression you got from all of what I said then you've got serious issues.

Thanks for the unnecessary off-topic personal comment.

Now, I really don't want to seem rude, because I'm not ... but you responded to a question I made to the OP with ... one of your "dynamic" typical posts.

If you're not an alt right member or alt right sympathizer, I really wasn't interested in what you have to say about your ideas about the topic, as I (and everyone else here) am very familiar with the history and associated conspiracy theories you covered in your post.

I'm interested in what these folks say and believe about themselves, not what we say about them. Make sense?

edit on 15-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Are you a member of the alt right?

I don't think many people actually know what the alt-right is, at least not since Clinton started the Putin, Jones, Duke, Farage, Trump conspiracy theory in a moment of madness.

Are you creating a list or something?

The OP knows what the alt right is as they refer to it. What it is not is some political chimera you're trying to attach to Clinton.

People who call themselves members of the alt right alternative right etc. know what they mean.

That's what I'm interested in here, not what you think (no offense) or any of us standard ATS members ... like I said to Ignorance, I want to hear what these folks say and believe about themselves.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I was quite clear that this whole concept came new to me when Hillary went off the deep end with it. And reflected my impression of what they might really be getting at in regards to all this crazy PC stuff. And possible slippery slopes to be determined by what they really ARE all about.

As stated, mere self-preservation to a clear agenda to displace and marginalize them (ANY group minority OR majority ANY where at ANY time) isn't inherently some ugly evil vile etc thing to be labeled and demonized and attacked (as we're seeing 'the left' do to their declared opponents of every stripe 'all of the sudden').

You could always go to their website. I opened it. Flashy, loaded with content (all videos by the look of it). More than I have time to get sucked into.
edit on 15-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

And again, I'm not disparaging your post or your interest.

There's more than one website associated with the alt right.

No hard feelings then.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The question was that of retaining control of your society, not that that it couldn't contain diverse groups, again see the Greek and Roman models, that any changes that occur remain under your own control and that you are not changed against your own will, so not a question of fearing change but rather of change being dictated through subversive groups exploiting the marginalized.

a reply to: GodEmperor

When you cite countries that are mutually exclusive based on race i'm not sure which you could be referring to, seemingly the ones were nobody else wants to go down to the ineptitude of the indigenous population, i think the Alt-Right makes the case that if you freely allow them into your own Nation that will wind up the same, i can't see how i could be accused of wanting that for America or anywhere else...

edit on Kpm930258vAmerica/ChicagoThursday1530 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The thing is personalities like Trump, AJ and Milo didn't choose to be the alt-right... the alt-right chose them.

edit on 15-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

That seriously still looks like you are just rewording the following, "I'm scared that if others gain control of society, I won't be able to live the life I want anymore".

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
The thing is personalities like Trump, AJ and Milo didn't choose to be the alt-right... the alt-right chose them.

That's very true ... and the follow-up question is: "Why?"

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I think a better way to phrase it is they support them. The OP peeps were quite clear that Milo etc don't actually represent them. They were quite staunch in stating that to the point of criticizing them.

When you only have 2 maybe 3 MAYBE 4 "options" for 317+ MILLION people, its absurd to start judging a "options" by what groups might happen to pick one or another (this trend the Hillary people started well in advance of this latest Alt-Right "Conspiracy" scheme BTW).

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Culture, however, are traditions that have been passed down through the generations. Some cultures are superior to others, some cultures have aspects which are better than others. America has two options, to integrate the positives from all cultures, creating One culture that unites all peoples; or America embraces multiculturalism, and self-creates those divisions and subsequent conflicts during times of economic uncertainty and social upheaval.

Well, what you say is quite correct. Its also one of the most Politically Incorrect statements I've seen on ATS in a long time. The Multiculturalist Global Marxists would take great umbrage with the idea that some cultures are superior to others. That, they would say, smacks of cultural supremacy. (not that I give a care, I totally agree its obvious some cultures are superior to others).

America's options have been chosen for it; it will be disunity via multiculturalism to tamp down Nationalism and to promote a majority minority society that ultimately defeats white privilege and asserts reparations for the victims of white supremacy and colonialism.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You're deflecting the Actual Issue of people being preservationist against an orchestrated effort by globalist forces to topple the majority population. That's what their deal apparently is. This same kind of notion that many people naturally are opposed to, that your ilk love to then insult such sentiments as being "oh the poor white victim crybabies" while defending / apologizing for even the most damning methods we keep seeing related to the achievement of such ends.
edit on 15-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Deflecting from what now? I'm just questioning the OP's rhetoric because it doesn't logically make sense.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Of course i'm making the case that one should be concerned, not necessarily scared, of a religious/ethnic group with an agenda of their own taking control of one's society, when they are prepared to flood it with immigrants known to have historic resentments and hatred toward your society, and cover up all the ensuing rape, murder, crime and anti-societal attitude they bring with them i think one should be very concerned...is there something wrong with trying to live the life you want?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Are we talking about the Catholics here? Or the Polish? Or the Germans? How about the Irish? Italians? Chinese?

Forgive me if I say that your rhetoric looks like old hat rhetoric that has been proven wrong so many times in US history that bringing it up shows either ignorance of history or flat out racial intolerance. I'll let you pick which one applies to you and won't deem to label you though.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

It's true enough that with each wave of immigration into America the existing core population sought to marginalize them, a natural response to protecting self interests, but given the constitution and equal rights for all they were wasting their time, only reinforces the case i'm making, if you want to retain control of your country legislate for it and don't give citizenship to those that don't support your core values or identify with you, the doctrine of Universal Rights always served the purpose of dismantling the defences of European Nations ensuring they remained open for exploitation.

Now in terms of controlling others, you suggest that you can only allow me to choose between being ignorant of history or racially intolerant, an assumption of superiority on your part, why do you feel the need to adopt such a ridiculous position...?

edit on Kpm930258vAmerica/ChicagoThursday1530 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Because your position is basically one of, "I understand that in the past people were intolerant of immigrants, but THIS time the intolerant rhetoric is going to be true and is for good measure!" But nope, that won't be the case. What you are doing is just straight up intolerance and you not wanting to share freedom. That's it. But instead of just coming out and admitting this obviousness, you write a dissertation that can be TL;DRed by saying, "I don't like immigrants because I don't want to share my freedoms."

The point is that your rhetoric is going to be proven wrong this time too. There is no evidence to suggest that THIS wave of immigrants will suddenly behave differently than every other immigrant wave. It's an illogical position. I happen to know and work with Muslims. Hell the company I work for is Muslim owned and they are all incredibly nice people. Not a single one of them has EVER mentioned that they hate the west and want to watch it burn. Many even comment on the horrors of Muslim terrorism too.
edit on 15-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Except that "groups" pick one Candidate or the other for reasons. A group chooses based on what they collectively think is best for them based on what that Candidate does and says; it doesn't happen in a vacuum.

All politicians demonize their opponents. Please don't pretend otherwise.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Who are these idiots?

First they declare Milo the leader then the first clip they show is Milo clearly explaining he is not an alt- right leader or even a member.

Then they whine about the interview with Milo and criticize it for not having a real alt-right leader included, further contradicting their claim Milo is an actual alt-righ leader.

Then they continue their parroting of the msm version of alt-right WITHOUT ANY INPUT FROM AN ACTUAL ALT-RIGHT LEADER.

edit on 15-9-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Who are these idiots?

First they declare Milo the leader then the first clip they show is Milo clearly explaining he is not an alt- right leader or even a member.

Then they whine about the interview with Milo and criticize it for not having a real alt-right leader include, further contradicting their claim Milo is an actual alt-righ leader.

Then they continue their parroting of the msm version of alt-right WITHOUT ANY INPUT FROM AN ACTUAL ALT-RIGHT LEADER.

Wait for it ... 1, 2, 3 ... I'm sure they're "DNC paid actors."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join