It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queen of the Alt-Right Dethroned.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
For those who might be concerned or simply confused with regards to a supposed conspiracy of the Alt-Right becoming mainstream online i would recommend the clarifications presented in this video of what actually constitutes the Alt-Right.

What the presenters make clear is that whilst those such as Donald Trump and Alex Jones are exploiting the issues and grievances raised by the Alt-Right and Milo is happy enough to assume the role of spokes person for the movement none of them are actually of the Alt-Right and indeed look to marginalize and discredit their core beliefs.

The case is made that though adoption of the grievances which the Alt-Right has been highlighting mainstream Conservatism and Libertarianism can further their own agenda in maintaining the status quo, in effect acting as a safety valve for the concerns that have been raised by the Alt-Right but still ensuring it is business as normal as far as Capitalism and living the good life consumerism goes.

The mainstream right of course is looking to check the excesses of the radical Left and recognizes Islam as a threat to their way of life but in the interest of maintaining business as usual they are not prepared to counter the agenda of Jewish global supremacy in terms of financial control and cultural ideology, that they still consider they can collaborate with such whilst defending their own interests through a return to the status quo of the pre-civil rights era, something which just isn't going to happen in my opinion.
edit on Kam930258vAmerica/ChicagoThursday1530 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

I think it is a vast irony, of the fact that the things that make the west look better than the rest of the world, like the level of multicultural integration, the notion that all people living as citizens, regardless of faith, creed, colour, genetics, ethnicity or any other factor, are considered equal under the law, the freedoms given to all of those people, and the fact that these constitutionally enshrined concepts are ABSOLUTELY, and without exception, mutually exclusive with concepts like supremacy of any kind, has escaped both Milo and the pair of talking heads responding to his position.

And I do not mean just in the US. The terminally ill educated claim that the UK has no constitution, but that is because we have several documents which found our law in this country, which, regardless of the witless arguments to the contrary, amount to the same thing. Realistically speaking, if you truly care about western values, then you cannot be supremacist, white, black, Christian, Muslim or otherwise. They are mutually exclusive.

A person or persons may fool themselves all they want, but any supremacist dogma is not issued from the founding documents of any nation worth a damn. Neither Milo, nor his detractors seem to be aware of this fact. It remains a fact, however uncomfortable for those espousing any supremacist attitude under a banner of false nationalism.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Do you consider yourself a part of the Alt Right movement?

If so, would you be willing to discuss some of your core beliefs briefly?

I mean you did a considerable job here:

... prepared to counter the agenda of Jewish global supremacy in terms of financial control and cultural ideology, that they still consider they can collaborate with such whilst defending their own interests through a return to the status quo of the pre-civil rights era ...

In elucidating one point (the Jewish/Zionist Cabal angle) but I wonder ... would you give us like a paragraph "primer" on the beliefs?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

The terminally ill educated claim that the UK has no constitution, but that is because we have several documents which found our law in this country, which, regardless of the witless arguments to the contrary, amount to the same thing. Realistically speaking, if you truly care about western values, then you cannot be supremacist, white, black, Christian, Muslim or otherwise. They are mutually exclusive.

Well said. Also these same folks forget that the fundamental ideas about American civil rights (Constitutional rights) and common laws are all part of the British tradition.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
the alt+right knows the people born in their own countries are supreme, they know it, what they mention or warn against, is the danger of those born in their own country being supresssed by migrants or foreigners with a different cultural identity, it's the phobia.
edit on 15-9-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

It's certainly was the founding principle of Greek and Roman society that citizenship was based upon equality and fundamental rights but that originally had inbuilt exclusivity in that it was only available to those of a particular tribal group, the perversion of that principle is availability to all at which point it no longer has any value and indeed see's the original founding group disempowered...multicultural integration is an absurd premise.
edit on Kam930258vAmerica/ChicagoThursday1530 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No i don't consider myself a part of any movement but i am sympathetic to the Alt-right, i can certainly outline their core belief which is that of ethnic self determination for all peoples, in this they differ from the attitude that was common at the height of the colonial period which was that of something of a natural God given right to rule over others, the religious perogative in conjunction with that of natural selection, the Bible lent itself to the adoption of such a position and the issue as far as the Alt-Right goes is that the Jewish people still maintain such a position and drag along the God fearing Neo-Con's with them.

The Alt-Right does believe that in order to achieve their God given right to global dominance the Jewish people will subvert and destroy anything that challenges or could even potentially challenge their assumed right to conduct their affairs at the global level, including destroying the entire peoples of Europe, that there is an innate assumption of a right to further their interest by any means possible that cannot be questioned ingrained within their culture, a failure to recognize the rights and interests of others, as was the case made in the video any opposition they will simply subvert and control, the Alt-Right rather wishes they could simply control themselves.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

...multicultural integration is an absurd premise.

The end point of this multiculturalism is actually the death of multiculturism. Every country will end up being the same if the globalists pushing this BS have their way over the coming generations. I really enjoy experiencing other cultures when travelling - that will be a thing of the past if we don't reverse course.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

This doesn't make any sense. Equality is awesome when society is unequal but when everyone is equal it doesn't work?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The end point of this multiculturalism is actually the death of multiculturism. Every country will end up being the same if the globalists pushing this BS have their way over the coming generations. I really enjoy experiencing other cultures when travelling - that will be a thing of the past if we don't reverse course.

Wrong. Even within the US, a singular country, there are VAST differences in lifestyles between areas.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: UKTruth

Wrong. Even within the US, a singular country, there are VAST differences in lifestyles between areas.

Which part of 'end point' and 'over the coming generations' did you not understand?
edit on 15/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
How many generations do you think have occurred since 1776?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I understand your point. But......."I think it is a vast irony, of the fact that the things that make the west look better than the rest of the world, like the level of multicultural integration,"???????

I don't know about where you live, but multicultural integration isn't happening in the US except possibly at the work place. In fact, what I and many of my friends have noticed is multicultural self-segregation. And maybe, I don't know, but this just occurred to me, but maybe the self-segregation is partially the CAUSE of the resurgence of the alt-Right movement. At their core, the plaintiff cry of the few alt-Right types I know is, "we just want to be left alone!". And as in the past they've expressed this as a "want", they're now making a demand of it.

So, yea, the "appearance" of multi-cultural integration may make Western countries LOOK more attractive, but at least in the US, its just an "appearance" and far from reality.
See: 247wallst.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

If you haven't noticed, the entire world is merging into one consumerist culture.

Maybe you don't have a clear understanding of culture?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It's an interesting consideration as to whether you can actually reverse the effects of colonialism and then globalism, the Alt-right lends itself to an isolationist even breakaway position were other nations and peoples could revert to whatever they were previously without any Western cultural imposition and shared technology, there's nothing in the ideology that says you can't cooperate and trade with others on a equal standing but greater considerations likely render that undesirable.

i
The Greek and Roman systems recognized inequalities in terms of the non-natural born groups within those societies or others undeserving of citizenship, therefore yes the rights of the citizen were only considered great through maintainence of exclusivity, the granting of the rights of citizenship to anyone who happened to come along would not have been considered awesome because they had no equal right to it, equality was based upon relationship to those who had founded the society, it was not the perspective of the globalists were one only needs to be human to qualify...what you advocate is the premise for one world government.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

If you haven't noticed, the entire world is merging into one consumerist culture.

Maybe you don't have a clear understanding of culture?

That still doesn't mean that everyone acts exactly the same with one culture. Cultural norms STILL dictate consumerist direction around the world and even across the states. Saying what you just did just overly simplifies everything.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
From the video, I can understand their point of view.

They are reactionary, the alt-right perceives an existential threat, of one destroying white culture.

Maybe people aren't aware, but the leadership in Europe are well aware of the reactions to their policies, and the way those policies are presented.

The EU leadership, has stated that it is imperative in destroying national and cultural identity, to promote homogeneity. There will be resistance to an active move in destroying a people's identity.

This is very dangerous what the Western nations are doing, they know these policies will create large portions of the population who embrace racism and nationalism.

There are some things that need to be changed, to counterbalance any racial identity movement, that has the potential to become violent. The problem is, this social movement is integral to gaining total control over entire populations. People will see a flood of immigration as a threat, a flood of immigration by design, for the sole purpose of creating opposition; and the justification necessary for draconian measures.

The double standards placed on race, need to end. Calling America as racist, is simply ignorant, Western countries are the only countries that have embraced diversity. There are no calls of any other areas in the world to become more diverse, a big example would be in the Middle East, and the democrats plan to partition Iraq into three culturally segregated states, a contradiction of the democrats cries for unity.

I see the alt-right movement, as a natural response to an artificial construct. What I mean is, the think tanks already knew what the response would be, and found those responses as necessary in a certain agenda.

The left needs to stop calling people racist for every little opinion they don't like. It's simple in understanding human nature, if someone is called racist their whole life, they might actually start believing it, or worse.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

It's better to embrace a culture that everyone can agree upon.

There are still cultures with traditions such as cannibalism and child marriage. Are we to embrace those because 'it's not our culture', or are we to oppose and destroy cultural traditions that are not compatible with Western Civilization?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Great post, just to add that seeing as the American Constitution actually lifts several phrases directly from the Magna Carta, any claim we have no constitution are ill advised, although we do evolve it to meet a changing world

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Self-segregation is a result of the embrace of multiculturalism, there has been a push away from an American culture that is embraced by all people. The MSM is fine promoting 'Black culture', which distinguishes an entire group of people based on race; while at the same time condemning any mentions of 'White culture'.

It's a self fulfilling prophecy, we aren't going to have every American embrace an 'American culture', no we have to highlight the differences creating divisions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join