It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think Hillary Clinton is Dead, And So Can You!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: dashen

Maybe the double was the one who bit it.
I'm afraid they may be bold enough to try to trick us all, & use Hillarys double for the rest of the election. I would not be surprised!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
a reply to: tigertatzen

What's to gain in feigning sickness?

Unless... she isn't actually the chosen one. It's just been some huge reverse psychology game with the media.

I am also curious, who's to say Hillary only has one double?

This is feeling more and more like a Kansas city shuffle.
It's not fair to the rest of us minions, if they are trying to trick us. Something fishy going on, & I'm not liking it. They pride themselves on transparency, well, WHAT IS THE TRUTH?! We are owed the truth! Though I don't plan on voting for Killary, I don't think it's fair to those who want to vote for her. Pulling the wool over their eyes IMO.......

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: nicevillegrl
(in regards to - what if it was the double who died question)

I've wondered that too. What if it was the double at the 9/11 event because HC needed to rest? Then, in a cruel twist of fate the double got ill or had an event? They could have then taken THAT "fake" HC to the hospital where she passed away. Someone at the hospital, also fooled by the double and crowd, could have then leaked it to the media. Next, the media reports it (on air / in print). So then HC's PR person contacts her at Chelsea's and tells her to get outside and be seen fast. In which case, the media is alerted she's fine and the death stories pulled.

LOL.. Just my crazy imagination. Right????

Wow, I never thought of that this is scary as all hell.... maybe that metal vial that fell to the ground
some say it fell out of her pant leg maybe she was injected with something to kill her ....

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I have a suspicion, that Trump is the one they are pulling for.

Economic collapse is imminent at this point, it was delayed in 2008, but it is coming.

It may be that, the delay will end when he is put into office. The blame will go to the right, and all the civil unrest and quelling of such through draconian measures.

I can see it now: 'Oh we told you to go for Hillary, we told you Donald would destroy America, now look what happened.'

It's like the old Mayan shamans, who knew when the eclipses would take place and sacrificed people to their 'gods', affirming to the ignorant masses what they have been preaching all along.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Is there video of Hillary leaving her home yet? She's supposed to fly to Greensboro for a rally today.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Greggers

it was on TV, cut off, and then scrubbed from the archive later that day.
They said it was an "oopsie"

I speculate that she is in a coma and they are still hoping she will recover, they don't want to give up after all the expense and effort until they are sure.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Then why the whole focus on Trump possibly having connections to Russia? They're practically calling him a collaborator at this point. Hmm...that's an interesting angle to ponder.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: j.r.c.b.

a reply to: dashen

Maybe the double was the one who bit it.
I'm afraid they may be bold enough to try to trick us all, & use Hillarys double for the rest of the election. I would not be surprised!

They'd better get a good one, because the one that went in the van was obvious. It has occurred to me also that the phone interview with Cooper that did not even remotely sound like Hillary Clinton could have been deliberately done by a double to muddy the waters even more. That way, they don't have to directly address the very obvious evidence that someone was pronounced dead that day at that hospital. And the nonchalant manner in which they put her in the van, plus the mysterious object that fell on the pavement would suggest that this might involve foul play.

"Oh...her voice was different? Well you must be one of those crazy people who think she also has body doubles". Something like that.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

it was on TV, cut off, and then scrubbed from the archive later that day.
They said it was an "oopsie"

I speculate that she is in a coma and they are still hoping she will recover, they don't want to give up after all the expense and effort until they are sure.

Also a very plausible scenario.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: starlitestarbrite

originally posted by: nicevillegrl
(in regards to - what if it was the double who died question)

I've wondered that too. What if it was the double at the 9/11 event because HC needed to rest? Then, in a cruel twist of fate the double got ill or had an event? They could have then taken THAT "fake" HC to the hospital where she passed away. Someone at the hospital, also fooled by the double and crowd, could have then leaked it to the media. Next, the media reports it (on air / in print). So then HC's PR person contacts her at Chelsea's and tells her to get outside and be seen fast. In which case, the media is alerted she's fine and the death stories pulled.

LOL.. Just my crazy imagination. Right????

Wow, I never thought of that this is scary as all hell.... maybe that metal vial that fell to the ground
some say it fell out of her pant leg maybe she was injected with something to kill her ....

Or...it was simply meant to knock her out so they could have a reason to take the double out of there before people realized it was a double, and they accidentally overdosed her and realized it too late. So they make a panicked trip to the hospital only to have her die there, and someone within the facility leaked it to the media, having no reason to believe that the patient was not really Hillary Clinton.

The news station would have found some inside confirmation from the hospital staff, and would have had exclusivity on the biggest breaking story out there...you can't get much more sensational than the sudden death of Hillary Clinton. That would have been irresistible to major news network.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: carewemust

Hmmm...curiouser and curiouser. Is there actually an Hispanic rally taking place at all?

Here's a link to her event schedule: www.willhillarywin.com...

Looks like wishful thinking to me! CNN says a Hispanic rally on Thursday in North Carolina, but the above schedule says she'll be here in Illinois. Maybe that's the schedule for one of the Hillary clones.

Hmm...or they diverted from the original schedule for some reason at the last minute. I wonder what could have caused them to ditch the Greensboro rally? This just gets stranger every minute.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
They've had a few days now to get the proper makeup crew in place.

Hollywood can make just about anything look real.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Have you seen the other thread on here (that includes the news reports) that states (with a lot of legit medical lingo) that HRC is actually in a coma due to sepsis from the pneumonia? There is a huge long medical report in that thread. And while it may not be hers, SOMEONE is in bad shape or someone is pulling a really awful joke. (I don't like HRC at all but don't wish her dead either.)

Like you though, I do NOT think it was her at the 9/11 rally. I think she was already really ill or resting and a double was there in her place. Like you also said, for me, it's mostly the teeth - the HRC at the rally had a front tooth that is diagonal (as if it's been chipped and repaired but now is not full or straight) and the remainder of the teeth are smaller, not as white. The original (for lack of a better word) HRC has fairly large, white, nicely shaped teeth / veneers. This also fills out her face and makes her look younger than how "she" appeared at the memorial. But also, any woman who's ever had shortish hair can tell you the lady at the memorial and on the street outside Chelse's apartment had two different lengths of hair on the top and sides. Not to mention, much thinner hair in general.

It's definitely not unusual for politicians to use decoys / doubles and if she was that ill, I'm not sure I would have blamed her for that at the memorial. Assuming for just a moment that it WAS a double there, prior to the event, I could see the thinking being that if HRC had gone and been obviously ill, it would have started rumors and conspiracy theories. Except for that sometimes, karma comes back and bites you in the ass. So that what happened turned out worse than what COULD have happened.

Unless, as you and others said, someone injected whoever "she" at the memorial was, with something and that's what happened.

Question - (I swear I am not trying to be obtuse with this question) Does anyone know where we are with real-looking androids (like that tv show "Humans")? Is the science close enough that the rich / upper echelon / government could have access to this technology and no one would know yet? I could see benefits (presidential motorcades with convertibles again; events with big crowds in times of unrest) but OOOOOHHHHH so many potential downfalls if it got out of hand. Could you imagine how controllable a presidential android would be? I shudder to think of that! [[Removes Tin Foil Hat]]
edit on 15-9-2016 by nicevillegrl because: spelling

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hillary's illness comes at a very convenient time. Smells like exit strategy 101.

Fake death and disappear too avoid going to Jail.
edit on 15-9-2016 by Zabadeano because: coz i can

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
So far, here is what I see:

1) An honest mistake by a newscaster/tele-writer who intended to say health, but instead said death. The rest of the newscast made it clear "health" was the intended word.

2) A written article that may or may not have ever existed on the ABC Website. So far, the only evidence we have in this thread that it's legit is a screenshot of a title image which could easily have been photoshopped, and so far we don't have a single member claiming with 100% certainty that they recall seeing that title with an accompanying article posted ON ABC's network domain. Does anyone have any recollection whatsoever of the details in this story other than what's in the title image?

Without any corroboration of #2, #1 has no legs at all. Even with corroboration of #2, I'm not sure #1 has legs (because the newscast did not end where the original post implies), but the two things together are certainly weightier than either alone, and an actual article proven to have existed on ABC's domain with details would be the most convincing evidence of all, as one cannot TYPO an entire article. The trick of course is proving it's not a hoax, since written copy is exceedingly easy to fake.
edit on 15-9-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Hillary was quite alive at the rally according to the video today.

That pretty much concludes this topic, except for the possibility that someone who looks like Hillary did die..

Even more fun.. haha.. She's a clone, and the clones have all the memory of the old Hillary up to that point.. but the problem is after a while the clone starts thinking on it's own and could possibly rebel against the plot.. so then you have to switch them out with a new model. haha..

but I'm going with everything's normal, Hillary is alive, nothing to see her folks, as the most likely answer.
edit on 15-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Please Forward to 30:30 of this video and tell me if the preposterous things i am seeing is just wrong with my connection
edit on 15-9-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hillary is superwoman!

Only one of the super-elite can get diagnosed with pneumonia on a Friday, and 6 days later be perfectly healed.

So she either;

A) Didn't have pneumonia and has Parkinson's
B) Did have pneumonia but recovered in a time not ever seen before, ever
C) Did die and they are using a body double

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Please Forward to 30:30 of this video and tell me if the preposterous things i am seeing is just wrong with my connection

Looks like a bandwidth problem at the source. When digital video is compressed for transfer, static parts of the image are not updated (only moving parts) so the flag in the background will not flicker because it's already transmitted. But the person moving in front of the flag cuts in and out. The audio dropouts and the strange vocal shift is probably also related to a bandwidth issue.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

golly, are you in broadcasting?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join