It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think Hillary Clinton is Dead, And So Can You!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hey Yall,

After Hillary's stumble/collapse/expiration this Sunday at a NYC 9/11 Memorial there has been NO FOOTAGE of her, aside from her alleged Body Double infecting a small child with Pneumonia and a Phone Interview With Anderson Pooper where she didnt sound like herself with a lot of mumbling and ers... and uhhhs.

If Hillary is dead a bunch of people are going to jail, starting with Huma and her goons. Hillary and her clout was probably the last thing keeping all these people from being locked up.

ABC made two reports including headline, graphics and actual announcement of Hillarys death.
I think they are all freaking out and buying time until they can figure out how to deal with this disaster.

Well, what do you guys think?

Dead or Alive?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Why do you think Obama is campaigning for her so avidly?

It's because he needs her to continue the coverup.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Maybe the double was the one who bit it.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Maybe the Double DID IT?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
How exactly does the ABC affiliate justify starting a newscast with, "We begin our newscast with the breaking news of Hillary Clinton's death."

Seriously. Is that legit?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

it was on TV, cut off, and then scrubbed from the archive later that day.
They said it was an "oopsie"

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

it was on TV, cut off, and then scrubbed from the archive later that day.
They said it was an "oopsie"

Did they literally cut off the newscast right there at that moment?

And also, what's the explanation for having the "breaking news" up there? This seems so incredibly odd to me that this could be a mistake.

If Hillary is indeed alive, the only thing I can think is that a sloppy news director somewhere fell for one hell of a hoax. In which case, has anyone lost their job?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Dig these sweet ATS threads

Linky

Linkys

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I think Bill just said today, “I just talked to her and she’s feeling great and she will be back out there tomorrow."

So we should find out soon enough. It would be like a trippy Twilight Zone episode though if they brought out some body double and tried to play it off as her.

Mandela Effect in full effect!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I think it was done on purpose but she may not be dead. When someone who is supposed to be that important, who all media that I've seen endorses, I think it would go more along the line of 'BREAKING NEWS! Our top runner for president has sadly died this evening from complications of (whatever illness she's supposed to have)....' Not a short 'Hilary clintons has died.' It all seems like an insane charade but I only half watch past election coverage. I wasn't old enough to care for it much.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I did some more digging. Looks like the official story is that the reporter meant to say "health" instead of "death." This seems to make sense, given that the news cast was NOT cut off at that moment and went on to include that she HAS been diagnosed with pneumonia.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Im ok with being wrong on this one

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Man I don't know.. I've seen news reports getting a death wrong in the past, but getting someone with all eyes on them.. Getting that wrong is a bit more than thinking some actor died skiing in the Alps.. It would be harder to find that out.. Maybe no one was around.. But with Hillary how would you fall for a hoax? You'd have 100s of people correcting you... And this made it through how many people?? OR maybe the one guy just went rogue? So yea if he is fired, that could shed some light..

It wasn't just that news report ABC had it on their website as well as a "printed" story.

WAIT..

What has the Hillary Campaign said about this? Have they addressed her "death?"

Remember printed story says she died as well..
That's one hell of a typo...

edit on 14-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Well, what do you guys think?

Dead or Alive?

"What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

ABC had the live TV news "slip up", and they had the webpage "slip up".

Both verified.

Beyond simple coincidence.

Different people involved on both "slip ups".

And that video sure has her in a motionless state doesn't it.

No evidence of movement by her at all.

She was out cold and that's why they had her propped up on the post.

edit on Sep-14-2016 by xuenchen because: mandela-coming

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
No footage of her arrival at Chelsea's apt has been produced, afaik.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I'm pretty used to people dying and coming back to life and dying again, not including M.E.

Anyone else screen shot the article that interviewed the principal of the school at Sandy Hook? She talked about seeing bullet holes in the walls and stepping over bodies..

But that story was completly deleted, and a new story popped up that she had died in the attack. So could not have been interviewed. Well that's odd WHO got interviewed then? Someone pretending to be the principal or for what reason?

I think she was killed after the fact, maybe knowing certain details that throw off the story. That article did seem to contradict some of the other reporting.

I'm way off topic but what my point is.. I've seen people be dead who were alive and alive who were dead. I literally can not be surprised anymore, but I will be keepnig a keen eye on everything Hillary. I can spot fakery from a mile and a half away. If someone tries to play off a fake Hillary Whoa buddy you're in deep dog doodoo in reverbs's eyes..

I can't wait to see how this develops.
And I have to say here that I despise Hillary, but I don't want her to be dead. I don't wish that on anybody. I will never stoop to their level.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

a reply to: tigertatzen

Maybe the Double DID IT?

Ooooh...the plot thickens. Dun dun dunnnn...
edit on 300210America/ChicagoWed, 14 Sep 2016 22:02:19 -050030pm30257America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Anything solid to confirm it was a body double?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Not only that, but they seemed so matter-of-fact about it. Not how you'd expect people to behave after just learning that a presidential hopeful has suddenly died. So freaking bizarre.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join