It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think Hillary Clinton is Dead, And So Can You!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Hillary must not have eaten during the days leading up to her Sunday collapse. She was a lot thinner then than she was in Greensboro today. Can a person's weight vary by +40 pounds over a 7 day period like that?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I watched that on my android s 7 phone for about a minute before you said. It was was a weird and choppy video like the supposed reptilian videos where the camera glitches. But at 3030 I swear a woman's voice says ""join us" which scared me. But this all sounds crazy and like we are truthing too hard here.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Greggers

golly, are you in broadcasting?

No (well, not anymore -- although I did work in radio for a while, that was a long time ago and has nothing to do with this obviously).

But I am a home theater hobbyist, so I used to spend a lot of time on AV forums.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

You heard Hillary saying Join us..
It's only scary if you imagine she means for dinner and you're the blood bag..

@CArewemust

She was a lot thinner then than she was in Greensboro today. Can a person's weight vary by +40 pounds over a 7 day period like that?

You can tell she lost 40 pounds?

Maybe you could show me comparison screenshots or something?

In 3 days it is possible to lose like 30 pounds if you dehydrate youself, and possible to put that back on in like 3 days as well.. It's not comfortable to do that..

I'm starting to wonder if there are secret strange dark medical things you can do that temporarilly make you well again for a bit.. Like You could do blood doping.. You take out a liter of your blood and save it, then your body makes new blood, and then you reintroduce the old blood and you have extra blood, extra oxygen blah blah..

or maybe a more ATS version..

Lady GaGa 'Left Bathtub Filled With Blood In Hotel'

accused by staff at the plush Intercontinental Hotel of "bathing in blood as part of a Satanic ritual" after a housekeeper found the tub of red stuff in GaGa's suite.

The stunned hotel worker told website Truthquake: "Lady GaGa left large amounts of blood in the suite during a stay this summer. The incident was reported to the concierge, who was told to put it out of her mind."

Speaking of the gory discovery, a source told The Sun: "All of the hotel's staff are convinced she was bathing in it or, at the very least, using it as part of one of her new costumes or weird stage routines."

mwahahahaha

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
So far, here is what I see:

1) An honest mistake by a newscaster/tele-writer who intended to say health, but instead said death. The rest of the newscast made it clear "health" was the intended word.

2) A written article that may or may not have ever existed on the ABC Website. So far, the only evidence we have in this thread that it's legit is a screenshot of a title image which could easily have been photoshopped, and so far we don't have a single member claiming with 100% certainty that they recall seeing that title with an accompanying article posted ON ABC's network domain. Does anyone have any recollection whatsoever of the details in this story other than what's in the title image?

Without any corroboration of #2, #1 has no legs at all. Even with corroboration of #2, I'm not sure #1 has legs (because the newscast did not end where the original post implies), but the two things together are certainly weightier than either alone, and an actual article proven to have existed on ABC's domain with details would be the most convincing evidence of all, as one cannot TYPO an entire article. The trick of course is proving it's not a hoax, since written copy is exceedingly easy to fake.

From what was posted in another thread -- people have called the news station in question and have confirmed that it was a mistake, and they are unsure how it got onto the teleprompter. So it definitely wasn't a gaffe by the newscaster himself, and the somber tone (acting, I'm sure) made it sound even more legitimate. But alas, HRC lives and looks rather healthy for having pneumonia/flu/crabs/herpes/gonasyphilitis/whatever they claim.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

We saw her in public waving to people after the event, outside the apartment, yet they have Anderson Cooper’s CNN broadcast with just her voice?

If I was a presidential candidate wanting to make everyone feel better about my health conditions, I'd be live, or have as many TV interviews as possible to let everyone know I'm alright.

And to boot now we have Bill Clinton telling everyone on TV interviews she's fine? wth

Not saying she is dead, but the whole thing is way off.

The question everyone should be asking is "Where's Hillary?"

edit on 16-9-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
On other threads, I'm definitely a proponent of a body double being used outside Chelsea's apartment on Sunday.
There were more than a few major disparities between that double, and the real deal we saw earlier in the day.

However, in Greensboro yesterday, that was Clinton, not the double, so she appears to be alive and well. The Hillary we saw yesterday matched point for point on the real Hillary...not the double.

I will admit that Hillary in Greensboro did appear much thinner than Sunday, however the easiest explanation is that they likely didn't have her armored up, or whatever else she had under clothes on Sunday. But, on the facial points (of which there are many), she matched up.

To see it for yourself...

Here's a comparison of the real Hillary on Sunday, vs. the double that came out later.

(I circled the key points of difference on the double)

The double has a thinner face, and thinner neck, minus some tell-tale wrinkles.
The double has a more pronounced hook to her nose, and more of a nostril crease.
The double has a shallow depression in the ear above the earrings, where Hillary has a crease higher up
The double was noticeably thinner overall (not just in clothing areas), and a more youthful look to her skin and hair.
The double did not have hair further into the facial area like Clinton did and does.

Now a screenshot of Hillary from yesterday's speech.

These same reference points match the real Hillary from earlier on Sunday, not the double.

No doubt the double was used as a quick reassurance (which is why she was at a distance). The other tell-tale of the double on Sunday was the complete absence of Secret Service close around her. But by yesterday, she's apparently doing better. No doubt though, she still has some kind of serious neurological condition that ISN'T mentioned in that BS letter of health released. I still put the chances of making it through the next 50+ days without a public PD freeze at pretty slim, but we'll see. Time will tell.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Reverbs

Hillary must not have eaten during the days leading up to her Sunday collapse. She was a lot thinner then than she was in Greensboro today. Can a person's weight vary by +40 pounds over a 7 day period like that?

Yes. Pneumonia is treated by antibiotics, bed rest, fluids...and steroids. Solumedrol or prednisone are used to shrink the inflammation in the lungs and respiratory tract so that the tissue can heal properly. And repeated high doses of it can cause massive weight gain within a matter of days.

I've seen patients gain as much as fifty pounds in less than one week while taking that horrid drug. It makes you feel like a million bucks, but the side effects are awful. The most common is weight gain and significant fluid retention.

It doesn't happen to every patient who takes steroids...I myself have not been the recipient of that particular side effect...but most patients experience it to some degree of severity. As a lupus patient, I have had pneumonia more than twenty times in my life because the disease is fond of attacking my lungs...I could probably do an AMA on the subject. She has been consistently showing every sign of a developing pneumococcal infiltration throughout this entire circus. Every sign. I would actually bet my license that the pneumonia is legit.

But....the very best lies are always interwoven with factual truth; and the pneumonia is not enough to explain away the bizarre circumstances of the 11th. So there's that.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Actually, I think it is the other one who is the double. The ear, brow and nose are at different angles, with different lighting, and different facial expressions. The nose crease is exaggerated by the upward curl of her mouth causing the nares to flare and retract. The ear is distorted by earrings being secured too tightly and emphasizing the crease.

The brow is completely consistent...lighting simply highlights the bone structure more dramatically from photo to photo. And all of those dissimilarities can be created with the right lighting, makeup and camera angles.

I am an aesthetician, and a professional makeup artist...face mapping is an ingrained habit for me. I also have hearing loss and have been lip reading for most of my adult life. Which is actually the leading reason I believe the other lady is the double.

Accurately lip reading someone is dependent upon understanding how each individual person moves his or her mouth to form hard consonants...the vowel sounds are easy. So the teeth play a very important role in that.

If you were to meet me and speak to me, you'd probably notice that I would seem to be staring at your mouth...because that's exactly what I'd be doing. And your teeth would be my primary focus, so that I could learn your consonants.

The one you suspect to be the real Hillary has very different teeth. And she's aware of it, because she hides them with a closed smile. My aunt does the same thing because she's missing a tooth right in her smile line.

Hillary has very distinctive teeth. The lady on the left does not have those teeth...there are a few photos where she's showing them and it's very obvious. Other than that, they did a great job of selecting her, because their basic facial bone structure is remarkably similar, even fairly close up. If I were to see them side by side without knowing anything about them, I would likely peg them as siblings.

Of course, this is all my professional opinion...I'd probably be more confident of it if I were to have access to shots of them in the precise same lighting, in the exact same anatomical position, at the same precise location for correlation. But I think the other one is the double. And I think she was very, very sick. Not with pneumonia, either.

***To be clear, I think a lot of other things, too. This is just one of many tabs open in my brain. It's going to be a coffee and conspiracy kind of night, I'm afraid. I haven't been this fascinated by something in a while though, so I'm not complaining.

By the way...I really like the way you write. Very engaging.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I believe Hillary is a shape-shifting alien from another star system, she is probably sick from harmful earth bacteria... this would explain her seizure allergic reaction to humans. The weight problem could be from earthly parasitic worms living in her alien digestive tract.

H.G. Wells, "The War of the Worlds" the aliens where killed by an onslaught of earthly microbial infections. Maybe this is what we are seeing.... The real Hillary might be dead and preserved in a liquid glass tank, displayed at a alien underground zoo.

edit on 16-9-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I read lips and body gestures too, to compensate for my hearing loss and hearing aids limitations. I concluded from the still photos and videos from Sunday that the lady in NYC was not Hillary. ESPECIALLY the one who emerged from the Chelsea Clinton Medical Center. (code named: Chelsea's apartment.)

If I could find a photo of Hillary talking to people (besides her entourage) before she blacked out, I would be more inclined to believe that the real Hillary was at the 9-11 memorial service. So far, all I've seen is Hillary interacting with her own people.. not with anyone else in attendance. A "double" would avoid people who know Hillary, for obvious reasons.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The mole on her upper lip seems to come and go, though it could be from some heavy concealer use.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
wearechange.org...

She has Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis which can cause her symptoms also. There is some very strange things going on and I look for Obama to stop the election if he sees Trump winning. They will stop him any way they can! I'm so tired of that fraud destroying our America!...www.billionbibles.org...

edit on 02/16/2016 by cutecumberquet because: Needed to add a link

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Has anyone Tweeted at Joe Torres, the anchor who spoke of her 'death'? I don't have Twitter.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hillary "disappearing" at her "live" "appearance"

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Perhaps it is prophetic.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If the one who emerged from the apartment was also a double, then that one has had surgical augmentation and a very good dentist. Which is entirely plausible. Looking at a number of different photos, I can see evidence of a deep chemical peel, botox and blepheroplasty.

Ordinarily, I'd say Hillary has simply had some work done...extremely commonplace for affluent women of her age...and that some photos were taken at different stages of that process. No big deal.

But in this context however, those changes are also consistent with someone having a major overhaul that changed the topography of the face to alter their appearance. This is also, to be fair, quite commonplace...you don't like your nose or your jawline or whatever, just get it fixed. Lots of women do this.

So yes, I agree that the woman who left that apartment could very likely also be a double. But how convincing could she actually be? Convincing enough to actually take the podium at rallies and speak to masses of people? Convincing enough to fool people standing right next to her?

Think of all those exaggerated reactions to being startled, all the times people have pointed out that she blanks out during speeches, acts really bizarre when caught in candid moments. Well...if she is a double, and she is quite literally campaigning for the presidency in place of Hillary...she's probably OK with a teleprompter and people to coach her.

But when she's caught off guard, or asked a question she's not prepared for, she tries to cover it by acting silly or changing the subject until she can figure out what to say. "You guys really need to try the coffee" comes to mind most immediately, after an exaggerated startle response. It was too many questions from too many directions and she panicked, and acted really odd as she scrambled to get it together. If she's the double, behaving that way when caught unaware would be a reflexive defense mechanism. It would also explain the lack of public appearances, shortened duration of appearances...they'd want to minimize the risk of someone tripping her up during an interview or press conference. If this is true, then only one question begs answering.

Where the hell is Hillary Clinton???

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I came across this article about and short statement by Hillary today:

She talks about the bombings in NJ and NY

Her affect is very subdued in the clip and she looks tired. Sedation? Weariness? Both?

I've been vocal about having strong feelings I still can't shake that the original Hillary died on nine, eleven. Perhaps she "coded blue" that morning and was revived? I don't know.

I'm still waiting to be sure.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I am starting to consider earlier comments that we are all the holograms and hillary is the only real one

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
If Hillary is dead a bunch of people are going to jail, starting with Huma and her goons. Hillary and her clout was probably the last thing keeping all these people from being locked up.

If Hillary is dead, why is Trump still running against her? Doesn't he know she's dead? Or is he part of the cover-up?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join