It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I think Hillary Clinton is Dead, And So Can You!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The "before and after" photos of Hillary were what made me take that line of thought. The one taken before the "collapse" was not her...the teeth are not hers. It's almost always the teeth that give them away.

I don't think she's dead, but I do agree with you about that incident being staged. The phalanx they created around her was orchestrated, and I don't mean in the sense that they've practiced it to make the detail run smoothly...it looked choreographed.

As to why...well that's the big question. She's deliberately allowing people to think something is wrong with her, that has been obvious for a while. But this whole thing is just too bizarre.

It makes me wonder if they had the double there in case something happened at the event...standing in for her while she was safely away from the scene in another location. And maybe they needed to get the double out of there early because they were afraid someone would know it wasn't really her. Although...that doesn't jibe with the whole news announcement of her death.

I don't know what to think about it without more information, but I don't think she's dead. It was a ruse.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: tigertatzen

only problem is they typed it on an online post too.
liar liars pants suits on fire

Do we have a screen shot of the actual story that was posted?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

That's a good point you bring up about the Hillary clone being on-hand "just in case". The other day, Hillary started to cough, walked behind a podium, and re-emerged looking cheery and strong again.

I started a thread about this potential FAKE illness scheme, a few days ago. So far, the best we can come up with is that Hillary wishes to divert everyone's attention from her criminal and unethical history, while simultaneously taking Donald Trump off his guard, ahead of debate #1.

Remember what Colin Powel said in one of the hacked e-mails. Hillary hates Obama's guts. She really wanted to be President in 2008, and he took it away from her. Ever since then, she's been planning multiple contingencies to NOT lose again, and using Clinton Foundation slush-funds to pay for things that we'll (maybe) never know about.

edit on 9/14/2016 by carewemust because: Colin reference

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

We'll see WHICH Hillary shows up tomorrow in North Carolina.

Wait.. I noticed they had WAY too many voter registration people in my town.. (super liberal hippie scene) Well I live on the border of Chapel Hill / Carrboro.. Chelsea Clinton was here? Yesterday? 5 minutes walking distance from my house??

Kinda weird.. Not one of my college student girl friends who are obsessed with feminism even mentioned Hillary or Chelsea Clinton.. And they are not shy about this.. I'm probably evil because I don't have breasts.. Anyway.. At least someone would have told me.. I'm so confused right now.. Tomorrow, well, today now on the east coast.. today I will ask my liberal democrat peoples all about this stuff.

I know my area. I was out and about after chelsea was supposseddly right on top of the area I just stopped working at and walk passed every single day going to the store..

gawd the building she was supposseddly at has hillary stickers on the outside.. it's a tiny one floor maybe one room size place.. like 40 x 40 foot space..

There was a voter registration thing outside of that building, but not on that day that I saw.

If Hillary is really coming to North Carolina.. This is my hood. I've got friends all over.
So if it happens I might have some inside knowledge.. We'll see.

I saw Obama walking down the street one day in North Carolina, so I wouldn't be surprised.. He seemed like a chill dude.. I was on the other side of the street.

edit on 14-9-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Reverbs, put your ZIP code in the box at this North Carolina/Hillary website, and tell us when/where she will be tomorrow.

LINK: www.hillaryclinton.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

why would you link to that website out of ALL things possible.

Greensboro.

ok.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Yeah, I've been saying this for months...she's not sick. Yet people continue to insist that she is, which is exactly the desired outcome.

I don't think she's doing this to deflect, though. There's something else going on here aside from avoidance. She's a big girl; she doesn't run from things like that...not her style.

This isn't just a deception by Hillary and company. This entire election is suspect. They're all in this together, and I believe that will be revealed in one way or another very soon. But the health thing isn't about not facing the music. This is something different.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

why would you link to that website of ALL things.

You said that you were going to keep your eyes and ears open, in case Hillary was coming your way tomorrow. Since this was a last minute decision, that subject to change, according to the Clinton campaign, I provided you with "the horses mouth" to find out her status. Is Hillary or her clone still scheduled to appear????

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

What's to gain in feigning sickness?

Unless... she isn't actually the chosen one. It's just been some huge reverse psychology game with the media.

I am also curious, who's to say Hillary only has one double?

This is feeling more and more like a Kansas city shuffle.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

that site was asking for my phone number as it's entry.

so no I didn't explore it.

(CNN)Hillary Clinton will return to public view in North Carolina on Thursday, aides said, appearing in Greensboro after an unexpected three-day interruption from the campaign trail.

Source

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

(CNN)Hillary Clinton will return to public view in North Carolina on Thursday, aides said, appearing in Greensboro after an unexpected three-day interruption from the campaign trail.

Source

I scrolled down to where it says "Find an Event Near You" and put in 27401.. a Greensboro zip code. You know what happened? It gave me ZILCH for Hillary appearances anywhere near that ZIP.

CNN has been saying for 2 days that Hillary is going to Greensboro on Thursday night to cough and rub pneumonia germs on attendees at this Hispanic rally.

What is the Greensboro media saying about this?
edit on 9/15/2016 by carewemust because: Hillary isn't well

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

What's to gain in feigning sickness?

Unless... she isn't actually the chosen one. It's just been some huge reverse psychology game with the media.

I am also curious, who's to say Hillary only has one double?

This is feeling more and more like a Kansas city shuffle.

It made sense at first, you know, people started with the armchair diagnoses and she ran with it...allowing the rumors to spread, allowing people to think she's some old, doddering dementia patient. She actually seemed to find it amusing, keeping people guessing. And she may still. However, throw in the whole death announcement, and it gets really weird. Or I should say weirdER...because it's already pretty damned weird.

It's entirely possible that she's got more than one replica of herself. And that works, as long as there are no closeups or speaking involved. But the speeches, the TV interviews...that's actually Hillary.

So now it seems that she's gone so far as to make people believe she might actually be dead...and that is what puzzles me. I don't think it's true. I'm OK with being wrong about that, should it come to pass that she actually did die. But I don't think so.

Perhaps you're on to something with the 'chosen one' reference. But who else would they have lined up? And do they just not care anymore how many people are questioning all of this?? That's possibly the most disturbing aspect of the whole thing...they're not even bothering to be stealthy anymore.

So the only conclusion I can personally draw from this is that for some reason, they want people to think she may be dead. Are they trying to flush someone out maybe? Trying to distract so they can put something into play? There are many possibilities, and none of them are good.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Hmmm...curiouser and curiouser. Is there actually an Hispanic rally taking place at all?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
(in regards to - what if it was the double who died question)

I've wondered that too. What if it was the double at the 9/11 event because HC needed to rest? Then, in a cruel twist of fate the double got ill or had an event? They could have then taken THAT "fake" HC to the hospital where she passed away. Someone at the hospital, also fooled by the double and crowd, could have then leaked it to the media. Next, the media reports it (on air / in print). So then HC's PR person contacts her at Chelsea's and tells her to get outside and be seen fast. In which case, the media is alerted she's fine and the death stories pulled.

LOL.. Just my crazy imagination. Right????
edit on 15-9-2016 by nicevillegrl because: spelling

edit on 15-9-2016 by nicevillegrl because: grammar

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Source

See if you can get a video of her collapsing into the arms of her secret service/medical staffs.Then run like hell!

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: nicevillegrl
(in regards to - what if it was the double who died question)

I've wondered that too. What if it was the double at the 9/11 event because HC needed to rest? Then, in a cruel twist of fate the double got ill or had an event? They could have then taken THAT "fake" HC to the hospital where she passed away. Someone at the hospital, also fooled by the double and crowd, could have then leaked it to the media. Next, the media reports it (on air / in print). So then HC's PR person contacts her at Chelsea's and tells her to get outside and be seen fast. In which case, the media is alerted she's fine and the death stories pulled.

LOL.. Just my crazy imagination. Right????

Well if so, then your imagination and my imagination are the same kind of crazy. I have been thinking along those same lines too.

The only thing that bothers me about this particular theory is the way the entire thing seemed planned...specifically the demeanor and behavior of the security detail. They were not behaving the way I'd expect if the double was actually in medical distress.

However, pondering it more, it occurred to me that they may have actually thought the double was suffering heat exhaustion and that it was minor. Symptoms of heat exhaustion are quite similar to heart attack symptoms in women.

She could have had a myocardial infarction and they didn't realize until they got her in the van that something was really wrong. With no emergency assistance, she could have died very quickly with no hope of resuscitation.

That would explain the death announcement and complete lack of response from her campaign regarding the incident.

Another possibility that has occurred to me is that maybe that double died from other than natural causes...perhaps something that was intended for Hillary, something that was anticipated seriously enough that a double was used that day in place of her. Maybe they had already planned for her to make an early exit, and thought everything was going along fine...and then boom. Heart attack. That would have sent them into a panic, trying to figure out how to explain it away.

I believe someone did indeed die that day at that hospital. It just wasn't Hillary.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Does anyone know which hilliary will be appearing tomorrow,the original or hilly2.0?Which one spewed out those cute little green things that swam around her water glass🐉🐊🐸🐛

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Hmmm...curiouser and curiouser. Is there actually an Hispanic rally taking place at all?

Here's a link to her event schedule: www.willhillarywin.com...

Looks like wishful thinking to me! CNN says a Hispanic rally on Thursday in North Carolina, but the above schedule says she'll be here in Illinois. Maybe that's the schedule for one of the Hillary clones.
edit on 9/15/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

This one is actually internally consistent! Kudos.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

only problem is they typed it on an online post too.
liar liars pants suits on fire

Do we have a screen shot of the actual story that was posted?

I've seen that. I was wondering if we have the actual story. Also, how do we know that's not photoshopped?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join