It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange says HRC Threatened Bernie to DROP OUT

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

It's veractiy is even questioned in your source:

"If this alleged announcement by Julian Assange isn’t shocking enough to the American voting public, the Kremlin reportedly says they can back the WikiLeaks founder’s claims with tangible evidence. "

Alleged by somebody on Twitter? Did Assange say it or not?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Assange is also going to drop a massive email bombshell on Clinton soon. I can't wait.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
We'll all be sexist and racist if we pursue this insignificant story. Just another example of the "alt right" ganging up on a poor innocent woman. How sad.
edit on 12-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Which would be political - and against everything Wikileaks supposedly stands for.

Assange is a self-aggrandizing tool and a self-appointed gatekeeper of whatever state secrets from whatever country the Kremlin deems fit to feed him.

He's injected himself into the US presidential election. He's literally no better than the CIA in that regard.

UM, no totally false. Assange is the best friend that lady liberty has ever had in history for offering a forum for CORRUPTION to be EXPOSED. Nothing more and nothing less.
That is what Wikileaks is, a forum for exposing corruption. But when you love corruption and support those who are corrupt, I Expect to see such deflections.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Assange is also going to drop a massive email bombshell on Clinton soon. I can't wait.

Like I said in an earlier thread about the "October email drop" that on that day, we should celebrate it each year on ATS... We share fun Hillary stories, eat ravioli and revel in the fact she's no longer in a position of power!

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Assange has been saying for like 2 months now he's sitting on other information that would hurt her.

Why all the wait?

Probably because he doesn't have what he says he does. Unless he just wants to wait until the eve of a Debate or something to release the information.

Which would be political - and against everything Wikileaks supposedly stands for.

~Tenth

Assange is clearly playing politics here. He wants Hillary out because Trump (or for that matter Bernie, when that was an option) represented a chance that he wouldn't be extradited to the US through Sweden. He wants out of his current prison.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Told ya, its suppose to be Bernie vs Trump. US democracy is BS! Bernie office got shot up. It already proves some people want to get him out for Hilary.
edit on 12-9-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
A claim is just a claim until it is backed up with something, and there is nothing.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

As long as he stays away from parks and exercise...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Assange told an Australian (his home country BTW) interviewer more. He said that the e-mail will show that life of Bernie's wife, JANE Sanders, was to be taken if Bernie didn't drop out ASAP. Bernie was resistant when he was threatened, but gave in when Jane became the DNC-Hillary's target for murder.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

innocent?

That's sarcasm right?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The DNCs previously released racist, bigot, homophobic, latinophobic emails were disgusting enough, you mean it gets worse than those ? DAAAAAAYM, the democrats are the opposite of everything they claim to be yet call Trump the exact names that the dems have proven to be.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Assange has been saying for like 2 months now he's sitting on other information that would hurt her.

Why all the wait?

Probably because he doesn't have what he says he does. Unless he just wants to wait until the eve of a Debate or something to release the information.

~Tenth

You really wanna take that bet knowing what he's released before? By all means, hold on to that naivete.

And Assange also knows how short the public's attention span is in the 24h news cycle, makes sense why he'd withhold them. But I suppose it didn't matter to you whether it was political or not when Bush was in office, only now eh?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It wouldn't take much to "threaten" Bernie, he doesn't really seem to be the type to stand strong against anyone.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454 They cant just release the emails, they have to verify them, document them and all of that take lots of time for it to be seen as factual evidence. That's what Julian said. I do wish they would speed it up.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Which ever way, Bernie did not win the nom and endorsed Hillary like he promised to do from the get go. No one bought him a house or a jet and I seriously doubt a threat would be wasted when after the California primary it was clear he wasn't going to win.

This is ridiculous.

How do you know no one bought him a house?

He bought a lake house in August, funny enough. His third house.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The whole Sanders situations wasn't right. It's like he's surrounded by supporters and saying he's going to fight and then he backflips and reneges

The Clintons have a body count and I guess Bernie didn't want to become a notch on her [pantsuit] belt

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: beeyotch
a reply to: Wardaddy454 They cant just release the emails, they have to verify them, document them and all of that take lots of time for it to be seen as factual evidence. That's what Julian said. I do wish they would speed it up.

Yep..you're right. I heard that in-depth interview too. Assange said, (paraphrasing) "We're a small shop, and it takes time to make certain that everything is accurate and scrubbed properly. We'll release the e-mails in batches over a period of several weeks. We've also, thus far, received another 30,000 emails from people who sympathize with what we're doing. Those e-mails must of course be processed as well. But they too will be released when ready."

It's somewhat amazing how Assange is so knowledgeable about so many issues in so many countries. When you type his name into Google, you get interviews that he's conducting with reporters in countries all over the world. To be honest, I'm surprised that he hasn't been targeted in a big way by one of those countries, or factions that stand to lose big, because of his WikiLeaks hacks.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Another thread that's based on waiting for something to actually happen.

How many of these are going to come and go without anything relevant actually ever coming out?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join