It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange says HRC Threatened Bernie to DROP OUT

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
www.inquisitr.com... ace/

assange:

“Bernie Sanders was an independent candidate trying to get the nomination through the Democratic Party, and if you ask me he did get the nomination, but he was threatened to drop out!”

the Kremlin reportedly says they can back the WikiLeaks founder’s claims with tangible evidence. Your News Wire published an article on Thursday stating that the Moscow Kremlin is sitting on an email — allegedly, one of 10,000 emails from Hillary Clinton herself — that provides proof of Clinton’s alleged shakedown of Sanders prior to the Democratic National Convention in July.

cant wait to see what hillary told bernies wife!! this is great.
she must of felt powerless as bernie took state after state from her. and the only states she won - she had the electronic voting machines.

as untrustworthy as HR(C) has been, i cant believe a word out of her mouth.

shes sick, how bad we may not know
proven that she colluded with DNC to "steal" election

now... she probably told bernie he would end up like mr vince foster if he didnt bow out.
then was promised a vacation home and private jet in return.

i so hope this comes out soon !!!!
edit on 12-9-2016 by nobunaga because: deleted an "e"

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Can't wait to see this email...maybe that's the big one that they will release ??

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hilley & co having threatened Sanders, would explain the way things ended in Bernie cowtowing to Hilley!

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I believe it. Bernie got robbed. The Clintons are murderers and Bernie was mortally threatened I'm sure.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
When did he get the nomination? He was mathematically eliminated and then dropped out, right?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
looks like bernie was also threatened if he chose not to endorse HR(C)
fellowshipoftheminds.com...

Bernie Sanders was threatened with the loss of his ranking position on the Senate Veterans Affairs Committee if he did not endorse Hillary with enthusiasm.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

I don't doubt the story for a minute.

But isn't this normal politics?

We certainly aren't a representative republic any longer.

This style of corruption, sadly, does not come as a surprise.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

the Kremlin reportedly says they can back the WikiLeaks founder’s claims with tangible evidence. Your News Wire published an article on Thursday stating that the Moscow Kremlin is sitting on an email — allegedly, one of 10,000 emails from Hillary Clinton herself — that provides proof of Clinton’s alleged shakedown of Sanders prior to the Democratic National Convention in July.

Umm, is this a admission from Russia then that they hacked her emails??? I get that Hillary belongs in prison or worse, but I read that as the Kremlin admitting they are responsible for the leak. How else would they have these emails??? I mean if it were in the public leaks, everyone would have them. But the way they are saying makes it seem like they have exclusive evidence ....

Whatever, Trump 2016.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I read about this a few days ago and looked into it.

While I wouldn't put it past the Clinton's do some something like this, Assange didn't actually say this (according to snopes

Although multiple articles had repeated this claim as of 9 September 2016, we found no other appearance of the alleged quote anywhere online other than USA Supreme as of 30 August 2016. Moreover, USA Supreme provided no information pertaining to the date of the interview, no link to the interview itself, nor an explanation of how they supposedly came into possession of information that would be headline news had it been credible.

Ghost

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Of course they hacked her. So did many other nations. We also hack everyone else.

That's how it works in the cyber world.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Heres a snippet from yournewswire.dom regarding this story, And in particular Putin,

"He has been heard staying up until 2am, reading their contents out loud, roaring with laughter."

I imagine he has....

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Assange has been saying for like 2 months now he's sitting on other information that would hurt her.

Why all the wait?

Probably because he doesn't have what he says he does. Unless he just wants to wait until the eve of a Debate or something to release the information.

Which would be political - and against everything Wikileaks supposedly stands for.

~Tenth

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Maybe she bribed the Sanders'....they did purchase a $600,000 lakefront home right afterwards.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

It be foolish for him to wreck his credibility by bluffing. He says it's not political, but I also think it is. Hillary has it in for him and he knows if she's elected he'll eventually be extradited to the states and imprisoned.

He supposedly has nearly 100,000 new documents to release -compared to the 19,000 had already released.

link

WikiLeaks could release as many as 100,000 pages of new material related to Hillary Clinton before the election, Julian Assange said Thursday, thanks in part to new sources who stepped forward after the organization leaked internal emails from the Democratic National Committee.

"We have tens of thousands, possibly as many as a hundred thousand, pages of documents of different types, related to the operations that Hillary Clinton is associated with," the WikiLeaks founder said in a radio interview with Sean Hannity. "There are some, several … in response to the DNC publications, a lot of people have been inspired by the impact, and so they have stepped forward with additional material."

link   

Because people can't manage to remember things that happened over a 4 day weekend. Seriously, ask anyone what was in the released FBI investigation. They don't know. He's waiting until the end of the month, perhaps even October. What does he have to gain by saying he has something he doesn't actually have?

link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
looks like bernie was also threatened if he chose not to endorse HR(C)
fellowshipoftheminds.com...

Bernie Sanders was threatened with the loss of his ranking position on the Senate Veterans Affairs Committee if he did not endorse Hillary with enthusiasm.

WOW, I wonder why no one ever stands up to this corruption, are they that powerful?

Heaven help us if she is elected.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Maybe she bribed the Sanders'....they did purchase a $600,000 lakefront home right afterwards.

yup

edit on 12-9-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I read a report last week that Assange tweeted he would likely release the emails this week. Maybe someone got an advance.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Of course they paid him as well. If they didn't they wouldn't be able to conceal their crimes by creating doubt.

Of course we didn't threaten him, he made off like a bandit, obviously he was bribed and just as corrupt as everyone else.

Not like this is a new concept.

Then again, maybe he was just bribed. Effective, no? The doubt is clearly there either way.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I thought the Leader of the Conservatives , Mr. Putin, was above such things.

Your News Wire

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump reached out to the Kremlin, promising them “rewards” if they release Hillary Clinton’s missing emails.“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing,” Trump said on Wednesday.

This is the page The (well regarded) Inquisitor leads to.

Yet somehow:

Moscow Kremlin is sitting on an email — allegedly, one of 10,000 emails from Hillary Clinton herself — that provides proof of Clinton’s alleged shakedown of SandersRead more at www.inquisitr.com... wm0S1zsj.99

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join