It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF? Chelsea's Apt. Has Same Address as a Medical Facility!--Hillary's Secret Hospital?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Does anyone know who owns the building and if the owner is linked to Clinton / Clinton Foundation / Bill?

I believe Mitchell Holdings LLC owns the building, but I have no idea if they have any connection to the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Mitchel Holdings, LLC.

David J. Mitchell, age 47, has served as a member of our Board of Directors since its inception and has over 25 years of investment, finance and mergers and acquisition experience. Mr. Mitchell is President of Mitchell Holdings LLC, a New York-based merchant banking company he founded in January of 1991, and since June 2004, Managing Partner of Las Vegas Land Partners LLC, a real estate development firm. From 1996 until the business was sold to American Express in August 1998, Mr. Mitchell was the Founder and Co-Chief Executive Officer of Americash LLC. Mr. Mitchell served as a Director of Kellstrom Industries from its inception until January 2002. Mr. Mitchell served as a director of Centerpoint Corporation (including its predecessor companies) from October 1996 until January 2003. Prior to 1991, Mr. Mitchell held various senior positions at New York Stock Exchange member firms. From 1988 to 1990, he was a Managing Director and Principal of Rodman & Renshaw, Inc., and from 1985 to 1988, he was a Managing Director of Laidlaw Adams & Peck, Inc. Previous to 1985, Mr. Mitchell was with Bear Stearns and Oppenheimer & Co.

wikinvest.com

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I found a court docket listing the president William C. Schnell and Metrocare as the defendants but cannot get it to load. Anyone else able to pull it up?

www.plainsite.org...
edit on Tuesday0000002016-09-13T01:18:04-05:00America/Chicago930America/Chicago9181 by lucentenigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Um, this STINKS of covert intelligence operative stuff.

If its CIA, in Chelsea's house, connections between the CIA and the Clinton Foundation / Clinton Global Initiative....

It might be time to delete the thread and act like it never happened.

Buck up, IIB-- if we found the shop where Hil's spare parts
are getting cobbled up, they'll still vote for her. Maybe even
more so, since she's got a 100 year/ million light year warranty.
Bumper to bumper.
And I just threw up a little perfectly good blueberry cobbler...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: lucentenigma

loaded for me -

Moise v. Metrocare Home Services, Inc.d et al
Federal Civil Lawsuit New York Eastern District Court, Case No. 2:08-cv-00470
District Judge Sandra J. Feuerstein, presiding
docket://gov.uscourts.nyed.2-08-cv-00470 (What is this?)
Tags No tags have been applied so far. Sign in to add some.
Request Update Request UpdateSpaceE-Mail Alert Get E-Mail Alerts

No Logo Adrienne Moise, Plaintiff

Toggle Switch Represented by Unknown Firm
Name Phone Fax E-Mail
LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Emmanuel Roy +1 718 797 2553 +1 718 797 3994 [email protected]
v.
No Logo Metrocare Home Services, Inc.d, Defendant

No Logo William C. Schnell, Defendant

Citation Section 28 U.S.C. § 1331
Nature of Suit 710 Labor: Fair Standards
Entries (8) Calendar Events Related (0) Tools Right End
Need legal research help? Let us know!

PACER 8 Filed: 10/14/2008, Entered: None Court Filing
Minute Entry for proceedings held before Judge Sandra J. Feuerstein: No appearance by plff. Eugene Levy present for dft. Status Conference held on 10/14/2008. Decision - order entered on the record. Dft makes application for dismissal of case for failure to prosecute. Application is granted. Case closed. (Court Reporter Mary Ann Steiger.) (Brienza, Lauren) (Entered: 10/15/2008)

Request RequestSpace

PACER 7 Filed: 7/30/2008, Entered: None Court Filing
Minute Entry for proceedings held before Judge Sandra J. Feuerstein: Pltffs Atty Emmanuel Roy present via telephone. Defts Atty Eugene Levy present via telephone. Initial Conference Hearing held on 7/30/2008. A further Status Conference is scheduled before Judge Sandra J. Feuerstein in the Central Islip Courthouse on 10/14/2008 at 11:15 AM. (Major, Jasmine) (Entered: 08/01/2008)

Request RequestSpace

PACER 6 Filed: 7/28/2008, Entered: None
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE by Adrienne Moise Certificate of Serving Notice of Hearing as directed by the Court. (Roy, Emmanuel) (Entered: 07/28/2008)

Request RequestSpace

PACER 5 Filed: 3/4/2008, Entered: None
ANSWER and demand for Trial by Jury by Metrocare Home Services, Inc.d (Levy, Eugene) Modified on 3/5/2008 to correct docket text (Brienza, Lauren). (Entered: 03/04/2008)

Request RequestSpace

PACER 4 Filed: 3/4/2008, Entered: None
AFFIDAVIT of service by Metrocare Home Services, Inc.d (Levy, Eugene) Modified on 3/5/2008 to correct docket text (Brienza, Lauren). (Entered: 03/04/2008)

Request RequestSpace

PACER 3 Filed: 3/4/2008, Entered: None
ANSWER to 1 Complaint and Demand for Trial by Jury by Metrocare Home Services, Inc.d (Levy, Eugene) Modified on 3/5/2008 to correct docket text (Brienza, Lauren). (Entered: 03/04/2008)

Request RequestSpace

PACER 2 Filed: 3/4/2008, Entered: None
AFFIDAVIT of Service for 3 Answer and demand for jury trial by Metrocare Home Services, Inc.d (Levy, Eugene) Modified on 3/5/2008 to correct docket text (Brienza, Lauren). (Entered: 03/04/2008)

Request RequestSpace

PACER 1 Filed: 2/4/2008, Entered: None
COMPLAINT (Rec #348874) against Metrocare Home Services, Inc.d, William C. Schnell $ 350, filed by Adrienne Moise. (Attachments: # 1 Civil Cover Sheet) (Serret, Liliana) (Entered: 02/05/2008)

Request RequestSpace

Statistics

This case has been viewed 42 times.
No comments have been added yet. Sign in to post a comment.

The federal code listed in the suit, 28 USC 1331, codifies federal jurisdiction in certain civil matters -

28 USC 1331 - The district courts shall have original jurisdiction of all civil actions arising under the Constitution, laws, or treaties of the United States.

The docket number denotes NYED - which is the Federal Courts for the Eastern District of NY which includes New York City area -
NYED Federal Courts

Welcome to the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. The Eastern District has 29 Article III Judges and 16 Magistrate Judges. The district comprises the counties of Kings, Nassau, Queens, Richmond, and Suffolk and concurrently with the Southern District, the waters within the counties of Bronx and New York. The Eastern District has a population of eight million people.

The civil suit is from 2008 and not really sure what it entails. In the entries it says a jury trial was demanded. Your fun fact of the day - the 7th amendment provides for a jury trial in civil actions (federal) and is the only amendment not applied to the states.
edit on 13-9-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

It says that the plaintiff failed to show up and the defendant (Metrocare Home Services) had the matter thrown out of court. Why would someone go to the trouble of suing someone only to not show up at court ... :/

Hopefully the plaintiff didnt have an "unfortunate accident"

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: nobunaga

But let me guess that was all just an elaborate cover right?

Oh and good thing you did it from a blocked numher

Except it not really blocked.
Thats like saying your cell phones GPS is turned off

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: IAMTAT

AGAIN:

Inside Chelsea Clinton's $10m 'luxury fortress' that stretches over an entire New York City block - and has one full-time doorman to just four units

I'll just keep posting this until you acknowledge it.

Umm But then again one of the closets in that place COULD hold a complete doctors office.

Just saying...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hillary's health is collapsing and she's owned by the big Wall Street banks and International Money cartel whose financial health is also on the brink of impending collapse. That's irony.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Is having a Secret Personal Hospital...really much different than having a Secret Personal State Dept. Server?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Looks like this story is picking up steam...

BOMBSHELL: Chelsea Clinton’s NY Apartment Is “Listed Address” For Senior Care Facility, “Metrocare Home Services Inc.”

americantoday.news...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Looks like this story is picking up steam...

BOMBSHELL: Chelsea Clinton’s NY Apartment Is “Listed Address” For Senior Care Facility, “Metrocare Home Services Inc.”

americantoday.news...

Wont load

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: wycky

Odd...Works for me.
americantoday.news...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

It says that the plaintiff failed to show up and the defendant (Metrocare Home Services) had the matter thrown out of court. Why would someone go to the trouble of suing someone only to not show up at court ... :/

Hopefully the plaintiff didnt have an "unfortunate accident"

Sounds like you discovered the Clinton connection.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
lol...Looks like two pages of blogs picked up our OP verbatim.
Copy the first paragraph of the OP and put it in your search bar.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is her personal business. This has nothing to do with you or your family's health. This is why she must go to such drastic measures to care for herself. She is a human. A living breathing person.

Hillary may be unwell but she's at a great age to run a country. Several leaders have led while I'll and some even led from their beds. If she's leaving thus earth anytime soon there is no reason why we can't use her brilliance until then.

Now I argued that Bernie Sanders was too old. I mean that in more ways than one. I don't understand how he caught the attention of so many young people in this country. Maybe it was the free college thing - I don't know but, other than that his whole campaign was so 20 years ago. Promises, promises, promises. Big ones. Promises that realists know he cannot keep. Same can be said for Donald. If he builds this wall, WE ARE PAYING FOR IT. Mexico wants nothing to do with it. Why should they pay for it? We should at least meet them halfway. Did Mexico ask for a wall? I'm seriously asking someone to point me to text or video that suggests Mexico wanted a wall.

Hillary is all we have at this time. She made a mistake. A huge one. She took her work home. She tried too hard. That's all I get from the email scandal. She made a bad call on the Benghazi thing. She lost her dear friend in the process. She probably loses a lot of sleep over that. Yet the American people still insist on attacking her. We also must remember that presidents have made even worse decisions that cost the lives of many American people. Not just a few. Leaders are not perfect. She had our best interest at heart. At least we can say she was trying to fight for us when she made these mistakes. Donald on the other hand has scammed people, and cheated the country by abusing our tax system. Hillary is still the more viable candidate. She has been at the table with world leaders who trust her judgement.

She should be able to tend to her health in private with her family.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BeverlyJonas

So that means she can lie like crazy too and still be a good person.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BeverlyJonas

I see you're brand new here at ATS. Welcome...and thanks for your comment.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Who is your candidate owned by? You think wall street are the only ones with their own agendas? Get real. Every candidate in the race is owned by somebody or something.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What would you do? Admit it? That's easy to say until it's you on the hot seat. If you think for one second that Hillary is the most dishonest person trying to run this country you are kidding yourself. We force her to lie. By exaggerating on her mistakes, dragging her through the mud - like we forgot about George Bush who has done the unforgivable - highlighting her mistakes instead of celebrating her achievements.

If I were her, I'd lie too. Out of fear. The American people are scary folks. Who wants to go down in history for getting caught doing what everybody else is getting away with. Oh? You think Hillary came up with the personal server idea on her own? God bless us. 😢

Clinton16

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join