It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

WTF? Chelsea's Apt. Has Same Address as a Medical Facility!--Hillary's Secret Hospital?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Regardless of whether it was the reason for the discount, or not, such a business operating there, under that holding company, could order & install healthcare/medical equipment without raising suspicion.

Maybe it's just me (and NightSkye), but I think that's a very intriguing point.

ETA: Metrocare has stated they moved/closed the location in 2015. Chelsea allegedly bought it in 2013 and moved in in 2016.

Was Chelsea leasing it to Metrocare for 2-3 years, and, if so, why were there reports it was her new condo?, in 2013?

edit on 12-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I couldn't say...but it may depend on the type of medical facility.
Apparently, the property already acquired health care facility zoning approval.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Superb find

You may well have found the location for Clinton's treatment of her ongoing medical condition.
It would make sense that she wanted to keep her illness out of the media and this would be a great cover to buy her time to get elected before passing over complete control behind the scenes to her owners.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Ok. And how does that correlate with the holding company aspect?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Superb find

You may well have found the location for Clinton's treatment of her ongoing medical condition.
It would make sense that she wanted to keep her illness out of the media and this would be a great cover to buy her time to get elected before passing over complete control behind the scenes to her owners.

Just another Hillary visit to see Chelsea. The doorman will keep the press away. Move along.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Sorry, not my area of expertise...but you, NightSkye and MME seem to be very well informed and engaged in an interesting exploration.
Keep digging guys.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Sorry, not my area of expertise...but you, NightSkye and MME seem to be very well informed and engaged in an interesting exploration.
Keep digging guys.

Oh, sorry. I am not well informed on 'holding companies.'

But I am informed enough to wonder why a healthcare-related business operated out of Chelsea's condo for 2-3 years after she reportedly bought the unit.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I suspect the 'apartment' was bought for Chelsea by the Clinton Foundation. Not only does Chelsea get a tax-free residence, she picks up a free medical activity to boot.

Crooked Hillary ... I had been wondering where The Don came up with that moniker.

...The More You Know ...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Superb find

Does anyone know where she "is" currently???

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Superb find

I believe she is resting at home, though who really knows...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hillary has Parkinson's Disease. One odd thing, the left did sudden releases deriding "conspiracy theorist" suggestions that Hillary uses a body double. This coincided with some who suggested that it was odd that Hillary came out of her daughter's apartment after saying she was " feeling much better" and briefly waved to the crowd. But there were no Secret Service agents around. So what was with that? The Hillary camp is all about lies and secrets. Pneumonia? That's a condition brought on by her condition, not the cause of it. There's a Youtube Video that excellently details her disease and it was made before the NYC 911 collapse. The latest absurdity from the Clinton camp: Now some of her staff have pneumonia and its contagious. How retarded do they think we are?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Keep digging guys.

Oh, sorry. I am not well informed on 'holding companies.'

But I am informed enough to wonder why a healthcare-related business operated out of Chelsea's condo for 2-3 years after she reportedly bought the unit.

Regarding the sale of their old condo...I can't find any other info. on the entity that purchased it...then put it back on the market two years later for $6M. The company filed about the time of the purchase.

The couple, who are currently expecting their second child, lived in the Grand Madison until Mr. Mezvinsky sold the three-bedroom, 2.5-bath pad in 2013 for $4.75 million. It was purchased by an entity known as Osgood Hutchinson, LLC, who has put the 1,922-square-foot space back on the market, asking $6 million.

observer.com...

OSGOOD HUTCHINSON LLC

Company Name: OSGOOD HUTCHINSON LLC
File Number: 4441083
Filing State: New York (NY)
Domestic State: Delaware (DE)
Filing Status: Active
Filing Date: August 5, 2013
Company Age: 3 Years, 1 Month
Registered Agent: Osgood Hutchinson LLC 441 Eastover Road Charlotte, NC 28207

www.bizapedia.com...
edit on 12-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I have also found conflicting reports that Bill & Hillary 'helped' Chelsea purchase the new apartment.
Chelsea denied they helped in a Vanity Fair interview...but other sources say her parents helped Marc & Chelsea acquire the property.
edit on 12-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
im gonna get this over to alex jones... he will blow the lid off it.

there is too much at stake, and she has proven time and time again - HRC cannot be trusted...

Do you think either of them can be trusted?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Some interesting research going on in this thread! Keep it up, guys.

Thought some of you may find this pertinent and interesting- NYPost: Clinton team avoided ER to conceal details of medical treatment

ETA: The article is very weakly sourced ("sources say, according to a source") and I don't have an overall opinion of the NYPost and how honest their reporting is. Is anyone seeing this information reported elsewhere?
edit on 9/12/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish
Some interesting research going on in this thread! Keep it up, guys.

Thought some of you may find this pertinent and interesting- NYPost: Clinton team avoided ER to conceal details of medical treatment

Secret Service protocol called for the Democratic presidential nominee to be rushed to a state-designated Level I Trauma Center in the wake of her Sunday morning health crisis, sources said. In Manhattan, that would be Bellevue Hospital. But a campaign operative decided to change course to avoid having Clinton seen by doctors, nurses and other medical workers who could leak details to reporters, according to a source.

nypost.com...

As I suggested in my OP...Chelsea's Apartment/Care Facility...worked like a charm.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

nypost.com... As I suggested in my OP...Chelsea's Apartment/Care Facility...worked like a charm.

What a piss poor excuse and attempt at damage control.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Superb find

Supposedly, she is resting up at the Clinton family home/State Dept. server storage facility in Chappaqua, N.Y.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

As I suggested in my OP...Chelsea's Apartment/Care Facility...worked like a charm.

Supposedly, she is resting up at the Clinton family home/State Dept. server storage facility in Chappaqua, N.Y.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Superb find

And rumor has it she keeps looking inside the empty closet shaking her head.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join