It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was 911 Karma on America as a whole for dropping the A-Bomb on Japan?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
I fully understand that the Atom Bombs was are last resort and we even gave warnings for them to surrender.

You don't really understand so much at all do you.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
There hasn't been a single event like it before or after.

But there was though, it was called the attack on Pearl Harbor and actually the A-bombs dropped were the karma of that event.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

And that required a surprise attack that hit more than just military targets? There was a civilian Ford Tri-plane, I believe that was what it was called, Had a 30mm cannon hole put through it that was sold at a Barret Jackson auction a few years ago. I'm probably going to have to look up more to see if there were civilians casualties and damages before to keep the surprise and during.

Also, anyone who thinks the two bombs dropped in August of '45 were the worst to happen to Japan, look up the fire bombing of Japan, tell me which was more deserving of 'karma'.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterhistory
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Also, anyone who thinks the two bombs dropped in August of '45 were the worst to happen to Japan, look up the fire bombing of Japan, tell me which was more deserving of 'karma'.

Or look up the firebombing of Germany where there were equivalent casualties.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Wasn't that Britain's doing? And wasn't that kind of pay back for fire bombing a city in the UK?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: misterhistory

no that was the U.S. Gen LeMay's plan.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hello,

When I first saw this thread it made me think about a book I read a number of years ago.
Unfortunately I no longer have it and I could not find it with a number of searches. I thought
it was by Greg Bear, but scanning through his books, must have been another author.

But the point is the book talked about all of the souls from Hiroshima and Nagasaki
having been being caught up in some kind of "storm or vortex". Maybe someone
else might have read the book. Sorry thought it might have been "Forge of God" but
it sucks to have a bad memory.

Cheers,

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Stevemagegod

No, Japan got the karma of the A-bomb for Pearl Harbor. People seem to forget that part of how we were brought into WWII. We then preceded to help them become one of the better countries, arguably the weirdest, in the world. I don't know if I'd want a Japan that wasn't as awesome weirdness it is today. No, stop bringing up this karma bs about 9-11-01 and 8-6-45 every anniversary of 9-11.

Excuse me, this is BS. A-bomb was a Karma not only for Pearl harbor, but invading China and India. US 911 most likely Karma for CIA experimenting on US civilians since the cold war. Bigger Karma is coming at this rate.

en.wikipedia.org...

It isn't only US. Britain has its own Karma.

As for US. You don't play Karma. Karma gets you.
edit on 11-9-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Absolutely not, though the European power's were present there and had arguably never been invited into Asia the Japanese were the Aggressor and were no more welcome when there agenda was learned in those country's than the European's had been, in fact the European's by that point were by far more lenient overlord's of those controlled/colonized nation's (they were never in danger or being European-ized as they had far too large native population's even had genuine colonization and not just territorial claim's been made in the age of empire).

Had the atom bomb's not been dropped on Japan (At the loss of very many innocent civilians which we can all feel for) the war would have dragged on for up to another two years and maybe even longer.

The Japanese were fanatical defenders of there homeland and would have died to the last man fighting as ferociously as they could and before they lost and even at the very end of the war in europe German's had shipped nuclear research and dismantled ME262's as well as V1 and V2 weapon's to japan for the Japanese to copy and resume researching, the Japanese had constructed many underground air field's from which they could have launched these jet fighter's and the loss in allied troop's (mainly US), ship's and civilian's would have totally dwarfed the Atom Bomb shock tactic but the shock of seeing two of there major city's simply destroyed outright brought the war to an early end.

The war was actually projected to continue for at least another two years by allied analysts and other project's including artificially cooled giant floating ice berg's to serve as mobile far larger air craft carriers as well as several other project's were on the drawing board.

In short the Atom bomb though evil and undeniably so saved lives on that occasion and also set a precedent entering the world's collective imagination as a weapon not to be used but sadly also as a weapon to be owned just in case.

edit on 11-9-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Nonsense, there is no such thing as Karma anyway. It was simply a reaction on our part to them bombing Pearl Harbor, tit for tat so to speak. 9/11 simply a separate issue. Then again, I don't believe in Karma.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
No.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

The rape of Nanking comes to mind, camp 731 too, lots of karma material.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Speaking of karma...

When it comes for us. Pray there is a god to show mercy.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: misterhistory

Nothing required anything. It never does. Emotions are cover for paucity of character. The truth is Japan had their reasons. We had our reasons. They all have reasons. That's how it works.

None of that changes anything, however. From the point of view of imperial Japan, we (our Navy, and everything that supports it) had to go. Everyone knows what happened next.

That's history for you.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Wasn't that Britain's doing? And wasn't that kind of pay back for fire bombing a city in the UK?

No. The British bombed at night and the US bombed during the day. I talked to a survivor of the Frankfurt bombing. She said a squad of airplanes would come over lit up with lights to show where the British were going to bomb that night, and it was up to you to get out of the way if they flew over you. It was a joint operation.

LeMay was involved in the Japanese bombing, but didn't know anything about the A-Bomb until after the two were dropped (It was such a big secret.) He wrote to DC asking if we had "any more of those things available because he really could use some." Few people really understood the nature of The Bomb at the time. They just thought it was a "really big bomb."

Japanese scientists, however, knew exactly what it was and that they were screwed. They were about to surrender anyway, but these two bombs (and 160,000 lives) made them move a little quicker than they otherwise would have.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Karma doesn't work like that...
If it were karma something bad would have happened to Robert Oppenheimer and the generals that ordered the bomb's to be dropped. Not a bunch of random people 60 years later who have no association with the events other than being American. Not only that but the over all death toll of Americas operations in the middle east after 9/11 are something like 300,000 thousand combined deaths of civilians, combatants, and children.
edit on 12-9-2016 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: gunshooter

If Karma is real, explain children born into starvation and disease, only to die within the first 5 years of their life. Is that cosmic pay-back for an earlier life where they were wicked?

I am an American, and -- all things being equal -- I think I got a pretty good deal, but post-colonial notions that the east holds great revelations for us spiritually are just another form of cultural masturbation.

Just like when dumb white people start sharing the secret, and rambling about creating their own reality through the power of intention. They never explain how a starving orphan, living off the refuse of the dominant culture, the in the favelas of Argentina is supposed to use this power to get a pair of pants, some antibiotics and an education.

you want me to explain the karma behind children born into starvation, and disease? why? you already read my mind, and posted it............

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Or so they hoped it would be. 9-11, 2001 is the legend of the 47 Ronin writ large. Think of it as Pearl Harbor, part 2. Isoruku is Japanese for the number 56. 56 years after MacArthur forced them to surrender on the U.S.S. Missouri, brings one right up to the door on the 9-11 conspiracy.

Admiral Isoruku Yamamoto, wrote that if he was killed in the war, his "will" would go on. #56 makes a magic square inside of the 4 & 7 of the 47 Ronin. Working this square in English gives 9-11-13-7. Japanese write backwards from us, so this gives Unit 731, & the 11th day of their ninth month. The trade towers were only the diversion, since Flight 93 was supposed to lead a small military job right into D.C. and spray some Bio-Chem agents over the evacuating Gov't employees, while the Heavy went into the Capital Build.. It flubbed just like their first try on Dec. 7th, 1941, did. Only this "Pearl Harbor" wake up call, caused just about the same number of Americans' deaths. Since both attacks were really about a day or two earlier, than they should have been, I used the anagram for "pearl harbored" as a verb. which gives "torpedoed too early". Nostradamus nailed this in what I call, his " Staff of RA " quatrain, or Cent. 10, Q. 72. You do need to work out the numerologies, to find the two 19's, and then subtract one from July 31st, 2001 A.D. In the year 1999, isn't 1999 A.D., but rather the completed year of 2000 A.D., plus Seven months. Only then can you read the verse, and understand. Also 9 + 11 gives the original twenty hijackers, but one got caught early on in Minnesota. In the end, 19 hijackers' fates were sealed on July 12th, here in the Western U.S., but it was already July 13th in Tokyo, and also in Salon in Provence, France, which is where Nosty did his prophetic measuring at, back in the 1550's A.D.

reply to: Stevemagegod

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
how is being handed an excuse to start endless wars and make boatloads of cash and control of the middle east karma for killing thousands? what sense does that make. why dont people think before speaking?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
vonClod, before assigning Karma, think how many heavy hitters were circling around Pearl Harbor by Dec. 1941. Billy Mitchel predicted it to within one half hour on a Sunday Morning. Adm. Yamamoto planned it out, and probably had something to do with naming Unit 731. See my earlier post on the Isoruku conspiracy. L. Beria, and Churchill, plus Ian Flemming, played F.D.R. for a fool. How can an inside job be blamed on Karma?? Adm. Yamamoto's plan would have worked if 10,000 Americans had died at Pearl. Add a couple of aircraft carrier crews. So to, would the same numbers of casualties have knocked us down on 9-11, 2001 A.D.

But God looked out for us at Pearl, and in what may have been real Karma was when Bock's Car B-29 found an opening in the cloud cover, over Nagasaki and targeted the very factory which made the torpedoes used in the Pearl Harbor attack. Hiroshima was a deliberate act, but Nagasaki was only an accident, which happened when the clouds parted for a minute. They had to have an I.D. on the ground to drop those Nukes. Ditto for the U.S.S. Indianapolis's sinking,, which also fell prey to a Japanese sub, from a brief parting of the clouds at night, under a moonlit sky. There's plenty of Karma, its just that you first have to I.D. the players. .a reply to: vonclod

top topics

<< 1   >>

join