It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was 911 Karma on America as a whole for dropping the A-Bomb on Japan?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I fully understand that the Atom Bombs was are last resort and we even gave warnings for them to surrender. They didn't take are warnings. But dropping the A Bomb killed over 100,00 People+ 911 by Comparison only killed 3,000. But in my Opinion I feel it was somehow Karma for dropping the A Bomb on Japan as the Twin Tower Attacks was the worst Attack ever on American soil. There hasn't been a single event like it before or after.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
No, it was an inside job used as an excuse for multiple wars.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If there truly were karma-we would see a lot more "events" of tremendous horror than 9/11-it just doesn't add up.
Kinda like why my ex has not suffered human combustion. There are way too many evils than karma could ever keep up with in this world; much less the evils that continue; yes, like Hillary-although something is going terribly wrong there so, I guess, there's that.

(post by TerryMcGuire removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

No, Japan got the karma of the A-bomb for Pearl Harbor. People seem to forget that part of how we were brought into WWII. We then preceded to help them become one of the better countries, arguably the weirdest, in the world. I don't know if I'd want a Japan that wasn't as awesome weirdness it is today. No, stop bringing up this karma bs about 9-11-01 and 8-6-45 every anniversary of 9-11.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
No, it was an inside job used as an excuse for multiple wars.

'nuff said

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
No sir but the disaster at the Fukushima Daichii was

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki were the result of Japan's attack on Pearl Harbour in 1941.

I'm sure the USA wouldn't have dropped any bombs at all on Japan (Nukes or otherwise) if they hadn't been at war and facing massive casualties in order to bring about their surrender by other means.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm not trying to get down on the OP, or his/her beliefs, or anything of the sort. I just think that, if that was karma, that's a pretty bad balance of karma, and a weak argument for such. If karma is out there, and I do believe in some type of/form of karma that goes around, we as the U.S., have not seen our karma yet for the things we've done to this world, and it's people.

...........but my best guess is, it's right around the corner for us, and its gunna be a doozy
edit on 11/9/16 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Jesus no

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

karma is not real, what goes around doesn't always come around.

besides that, as one poster said, if real, it's for individuals, i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say not one person that died on 9/11 had any thing to do with the bombs being dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. not one.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

The A-bombing of the Japanese was to bring about a justified and timely halt to the war that would have killed many millions more of Japanese were they actually invaded with vastly superior forces. Prior battles across the Pacific clearly shows that suicide was a very common way to handle defeat. No sort of karma came to haunt the US or even reflected back on the Japanese for their killing of millions of civilians in China and other Asian nations.

What we can accept as karma is the simple fact that WWII and the initial use of atomic weapons was what brought the UFO folks to our door in force. If you look carefully about you on ATS, you can discern how they, through various world governments, are bending all of our old concepts into new modes of totally new thinking that were unimaginable only a few decades ago. Before long, you will need to stake you claim to which side you support as there will be scant little room for a middle ground.

edit on 11-9-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Or was the A Bomb Karma on Japan for Pearl Harbor, plus the raping of Korea and China and the Phillipines? There's no end to this sort of logic.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: misterhistory

Woo woo notions of "Karma" aside, Japan had reasons for doing what they did at Pearl. That much is a matter of history. First, they wanted to be the dominant naval power in the area, as their war machine was ultimately built to dominate the Indo-Chinese region.

Roosevelt had imposed a ban on trade of oil and gas, as well as steel and iron. The Japanese war machine was starving for resources. From their point of view, they had to fight to clear the table. We were in their way, and they responded with what they believed to be a crippling attack. That was false, of course, but it is what they believed.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

karma?

"It bears repeating that fires have never caused the total collapse of a steel-framed high-rise before or since 9/11"

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

If Karma is real, explain children born into starvation and disease, only to die within the first 5 years of their life. Is that cosmic pay-back for an earlier life where they were wicked?

I am an American, and -- all things being equal -- I think I got a pretty good deal, but post-colonial notions that the east holds great revelations for us spiritually are just another form of cultural masturbation.

Just like when dumb white people start sharing the secret, and rambling about creating their own reality through the power of intention. They never explain how a starving orphan, living off the refuse of the dominant culture, the in the favelas of Argentina is supposed to use this power to get a pair of pants, some antibiotics and an education.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Bingo. It's dogs, barking at thunderheads, all the way down.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The parents of Yamasaki the designer of the twin towers were held in a Japanese POW camp during WW2.
All the tapered steel columns for the towers were supplied by Japan.
The towers design life without adding inertial damping was only 45 years.
There was concern about surplus commercial space in NYC which was discussed, but I was too young to know what had happened in Japan.
I never gave it much thought after about 1964.

edit on 11-9-2016 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I can't find the sutta but buddha said that trying to figure out karma without being able to experience it firsthand i.e. being sufficiently enlightened to see it plainly is at best fruitless and at worst conducive to madness. Now if the question was "Was there a causal link from the atomic bomb to the twin towers?" then that's not such a dumb question.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

How could it be karma when these were both actions from elements within our own government?

Karma would be enacted if the wealthy elite ever had to stand trial for crimes against humanity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join