It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Hillary Clinton Employ a Body Double?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I read that Hillary Clinton didn't go to New York City on Sunday.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'f she doesn't have a body double then she must have stumbled across some kick arse weight loss pills while she was at Chelsea's 😂

a reply to: jadedANDcynical

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Either a body double (as Did Adolf Hitler) or she is getting big shots of amphetamines (as Hitler did) to make her come back to life!!!
Can you imagine being a body double for her!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I know nothing about her not being able to sweat, but I do know she has to wear special 'glasses'. Her glasses (and contacts) have prisms in them. She cannot see out of parts of her eyes. Her ophthalmologist and her glasses are made in Tucson, AZ...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The explanation to us was the glasses have 'prisms in them'. The prisms are to refocus her vision. In our case, she could not see straight ahead as she only had peripheral vision. The prisms refocused the peripheral vision to a normal 'eyes to front' mode.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It looks like the real Hillary was at the speech in North Carolina yesterday. What about when she was on the plane earlier (with the ridiculous media questions about her favorite TV shows)? I think that might have been the double. I found a video on YouTube, and stopped it every time she waved her hands. To me, the hands are the easiest giveaway: Real Hillary's index finger is longer than her ring finger. Fake Hillary is the opposite. Real Hillary also seems to have a larger, fancier wedding ring.

I think it was Fake Hillary on the plane before the NC speech. Anyone else want to offer an opinion?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

HI there, great thread, I too am on about this same subject, it seems the only reasonable explanation. Nothing else makes sense imo.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
President Clinton seems so distant, distracted and in his mind at the convention, he had no interest in anything the fake Hillary had to say... unlike the public show of over zealous excitement he showed during obamas speech at the DNC... if we are not crazy, this whole mystery will certainly do the job...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Personally, I think it was indeed her on the plane and at the live rally.

I base this on the fact that she wasn't wearing her special blue sunglasses and how short a time she spent interacting with the press on the plane and speaking at NC.

I think the next event at which we might see an indication of poor health will be the debates. She will have to be exposed to the public for a much longer time frame and in a much more stress-inducing environment in which she will not have as much control over the factor of how long she has to keep up the appearance of health.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
So, if it was pneumonia, she wouldnt suddenly be ok leaving an hour later. So, either a double or pneumonia is bs. But what isnt a lie with her. When was the last time she spoke for more than 30 seconds without lying?

right? lol pneumonia takes weeks if not months to get over,believe me I'm getting over a bout of it myself...no magic pill for that one!

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

That photo you posted of her after she did the walkabout and met the little girl is distorted. Her head is not in the right proportions, which isn't even possible for a rumoured 'double'. It looks as if someone has saved the image after altering it. Look at other photos as she did that walk, they are not stretched like that image. At one point on that walkabout her jacket lifts up revealing hips that look more like those of the hillary everyone says is real. An unbuttoned suit jacket vs a buttoned one will also make someone look bigger or smaller.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join