It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Does Hillary Clinton Employ a Body Double?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
ETA. I am withdrawing this comment because I don't think it's accurate.
edit on 12-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical>>. In NYC on 911 they apparently did have a body double come out and wave to the crowd. No Secret Service Agents around and what am I hearing that Chelsea's Apartment was also the address of a medical home care facility?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
What's up ATS people! Been cyber stalking you all for years and finally signed up to give my two cents....
I didn't see anyone talk about comparison of distances from features on that ugly fat noggin to see if they are apples to apples. We all go from fatter to skinnier and back again so the looks can change but what can't change is distance between pupils. Triangulation of pupils to the tip of the nose. Tip of the nose to base of ear lobe. Got to look at hard fixed features.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The video showing the "after" Hillary has a woman that's at least 20 lbs lighter and not as wide.

The before & after pics have two different people also.

The nose and chin is different.

Crystal clear obvious.

Finger length, wedding ring, and teeth are different, as well! NOT her! I think they were desperate, because she died. Been thinking for a while she was going to.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker11
Not buying the 2 different people theory. I looked at a bunch of photos today, from before and after the 'episode' and overlapped some in photoshop. Teeth look the same, same mole on the lip, and the hands/fingers same length etc.*snip*

Oh, but they aren't the same!

Hillarys left hand -

Double's left hand -

The forefinger and ring finger on Hillary are not the same length, and on the double, they are the same. The wedding rings are also different, with the double's being notably narrower.

As for the teeth, look here -

The left front tooth is notably different, in the two pics on the right.

The weight is less, the double looks far younger, and she didn't even carry her purse on the same side. The voice is very similar, but not identical. A known double even tweeted that she might have been in NYC that day, with pic of the very building she exited.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
It's not even the same haircut. In fact, it's not close.

That is different hair, people!

I wonder if she's alive.

Maybe she was poisoned at the 911 event!

Game of Thrones, real life edition? Now, that's something to think about!

I don't think she is.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I'd wondered for a while if she had a body double because some pictures of her she looks really old - loads of wrinkles, etc - then in the next set she looks a lot younger, the wrinkles seem to have gone.

What if she died months ago and the person who has been campaigning is a double - maybe they are going to use her "brand" to get "Hillary" elected so they have a total puppet in power.

Very way out there, but with this lot even I wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Geeze, you guys had me going there for a minute.

I wouldn't put it passed them to use one but that would take some real doing.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It seems none of you actually read the 4chan /pol/ thread while it was active. It has since been pruned.

They suggested that she is wearing 'Anti Seizure Lenses' in her glasses, known as Zeiss Clarlet Z1 F133 lenses.

Also they showed that her personal security was potentially carrying a Diazepam Pen, which might explain the metal thing that fell from her leg, being the pin that is pulled to use the auto injector.

Diazepam "may be used in severe or disabling anxiety and agitation; for the control of status epilepticus, epileptic and febrile convulsions; to relieve muscle spasm".

Just thought I should bring this up. May explain why a double is being used to hide health issues.
LONG time lurker, first time posting, sorry if I broke rules about linking to external websites.

edit on 13-9-2016 by sevan70 because: Spelling, grammar.

edit on 13-9-2016 by sevan70 because: Spelling, grammar.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I don´t think so.

She is clearly ill, she should have retired 5 years ago and go to her state somewhere in KS or NY but she is obsessed with being president of the US which is a very demanding job, full of long work hours and endless trips and events. Even if she resists until the election and gets elected how will someone in this poor health condition be ale to govern the country and perform all the duties of head of state?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I wonder if that NYPD Officer standing at the Door will eventually come forward with his Personal take on that obvious Staged event of Hillary coming out of the Building seemingly Healthy and Fit to walk on her own after her collapse .

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Legally, how far can an impersonator be used, to fool the public, ESPECIALLY

when Hillary Clinton is under on-going criminal investigations?

Would the charges be a Potential Criminal Conspiracy; knowingly aiding and abetting a fraud upon the public: Given all that has transpired surrounding the health and or qualifications of Hillary Clinton, as the Democrat Candidate for the Presidency of the United States?'

If America is to receive an open and fair election, at the very least we need to know when this double has been stepping in for Hillary Clinton. The Democrat Party must provide this information if they are not to be implicated in a nation-wide political fraud.

source

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Nawww

both those women are Hillary

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The woman who came out of the building after the medical episode:
1. Is Hillary after steroid shots to calm her inflammation. Explains the FAT cheeks. I thought she had gotten botox in that apartment.
2. A different woman who has smaller, straighter fingers, fatter cheeks, is slimmer in the thigh and across the rear.

The differences were startling to me.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Does Hillary Clinton Employ a Voice Double?

Here is the audio of Hillary's phoned interview with Anderson Cooper the next day. Is this really Hillary's voice? Some commentators think not. I think it's someone else talking, too.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

That's not the same person.

Some have suggested the difference in slimness is Hillary not wearing a bulletproof vest after exiting Chelsea's apartment.

Of course, that in no way explains the lady on the left has far thinner hips than Hillary on the right. Hillary's hips are much wider and her legs much meatier.

This pic is quite damning.

pic

On the left the index finger is clearly longer than the ring finger. In the right the index finger is clearly shorter than the ring finger.

And as we see here, a perfect opportunity to attempt to pull this stunt is when you keep the media on the sidewalk across the street.

pic

And in general, it makes zero sense for a lady who just collapsed on the street and needed two guys to hold her up so she didn't face plant, suddenly appears without any apparent need for help by her handlers. If she were to stumble again here, there's no one in her vicinity to catch her.
edit on 13-9-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The same person went into the van, as came out of Chelsea Medical Center. This person WAS NOT Hillary. It's part of an elaborate deception. I'm trying to figure out the overall game-plan, but thus far, I'm stumped.

It's like after Hillary gave that "basket of deplorables" speech on Friday, she vanished. THAT Hillary has not been seen since.

It will be interesting to see who shows up on Thursday when Hillary is set to resume campaigning. That person will be under a lot of super high-definition scrutiny.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Note how far her vehicle is from the entrance to the clinic/home. They didn't want the car from blocking the view for the photographers. This attests to the totally staged nature of this appearance.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The fact that so many people almost at the same time instinctively thought "that's not Hillary" really concerns me. It's easy to dismiss a few people as a conspiracy, but this "not-Hillary" meme is all over even mainstream news/commentary boards. Even my girlfriend, unprompted by me, called me from the other room when she initially saw the second video.

Also, watch the video of Hillary from Thursday (where she had the six minute presser then shuffled off stage) - how she walks and moves, compared to this lady's stance (wide legged, open arms, open feet) and how she walked to the car - no shuffle or uncertainty. It's almost how you would expect a stage actor / impersonator to behave, that is, come out on stage, *pose* so people can see what a great actor/impersonator you are.

This is going to be interesting as it plays out.
edit on 14-9-2016 by LanceCorvette because: add sentence about stage actor

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I swear I hate to fuel this silliness in anyway but those noses look different to me. Dammit!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join